Brit/pol/ - WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME Edition

>David Cameron accused of patronising voters after blaming 'the rise of populism' for Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/09/david-cameron-accused-patronising-voters-blaming-rise-populism/

>Michelle Thomson MP contacts police but says she does not want to 'go after' man who raped her
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/09/michelle-thomson-says-does-not-want-go-man-raped-police-contact/

>Conservatives win Sleaford by-election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38258976

>Cameron defends Brexit vote decision
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38261534

>Brexiteer Michael Portillo says EU is doomed to fail because of 'catastrophic' eurozone
express.co.uk/news/politics/741701/michael-portillo-hails-brexit-motion-hammers-eurozone

>Have your cake and eat it! Plans for Brits to have benefits of EU membership AFTER Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/741781/Brexit-EU-referendum-Brits-keep-freedom-of-movement-residence-rights

>UN Chief Compares Populist Success of Trump and Farage to Islamic State
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/09/un-chief-compares-populist-success-trump-farage-islamic-state/

>Security Guards at Church Services As ‘New Clientelle’ Defecate, Masturbate in Pews
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/09/church-new-clientele-masturbating-pews/

>Labour MPs fear party is alienating both sides of EU debate
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/09/labour-mps-blame-brexit-lack-clarity-sleaford-north-hykeham-byelection-result

>Russia killed Olympic amateurism. Now it might kill anti-doping
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/russia-killed-olympic-amateurism-now-might-kill-anti-doping/

>Andy Burnham calls for UK to leave single market to rebuild North
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-single-market-andy-burnham-labour-north-england-industry-uk-eu-a7466181.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDITJ-Xk3Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=bB5x8ganAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=okeQRDF8t9o
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/rider-took-selfie-skeletal-horse-given-ownership-ban-caught/
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU
youtube.com/watch?v=fA4rSOOjVQY
youtube.com/watch?v=1QbAFQP2-74
metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/hotel-staff-beat-kitten-to-death-with-rolling-pin-after-it-got-trapped-in-their-kitchen-and-peed-6308994/
metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/dad-murdered-7-month-old-son-by-twisting-his-testicles-and-smothering-him-6308612/
youtube.com/watch?v=pc13HLw4z4E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Based mummy may"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for based mummy May.

BEST
COUNTY

What do you mean people are poor goyim?

youtube.com/watch?v=QDITJ-Xk3Zc

WE HAPPENED TO BE ORIENTALS AND SO ON

Feck Corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=bB5x8ganAg4

youtube.com/watch?v=okeQRDF8t9o

Brits do not make our mistake. Watch this video and learn.

RACE MATTERS, RACE IS EVERYTHING

He's turned into a right fucking cuck lately.

Why are the Brit generals always shitposting generals on their respective boards? Not to say I don't enjoy them, they are quite enjoyable.

We wuz somewhat comfy n sheeeit

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/rider-took-selfie-skeletal-horse-given-ownership-ban-caught/
this is the real story here

r8 county mottoes

>Bedfordshire: "constant be"
>Berkshire: none
>Buckinghamshire: "no backward step"
>Cambridgeshire: "with one heart let us be men of understanding"
>Cheshire: "by the right of the sword"
>Cornwall: "one and all"
>Cumberland: "I carry through"
>Derbyshire: "by good counsel"
>Devon: "by divine aid"
>Dorset: "who's a'feard?"
>Durham: none
>Essex: none
>Gloustershire: "ever forward"
>Hampshire: none
>Herefordshire: "this fair land is the gift of God"
>Hertfordshire: "trust and fear not"
>Huntingdonshire: "by labour everything prospers"
>Kent: "unconquered"
>Lancashire: "in council is wisdom"
>Leicestershire: "for'ard for'ard"
>Lincolnshire: "in unity we serve"
>Middlesex: none
>Norfolk: none
>Northamptonshire: "the rose, emblem of harmony"
>Northumberland: "Northumberland"
>Nottinghamshire: "progress with wisdom"
>Oxfordshire: none
>Rutland: "much in little"
Shropshire: "may Shropshire flourish"
>Somerset: "Sumorsaete ealle"
>Staffordshire: "the knot unites"
>Suffolk: "guide our endeavours"
>Surrey: none
>Sussex: "we wunt be druv"
>Warkwickshire: "not without right"
>Westmorland: none
>Wiltshire: none
>Worcestershire: none
>Yorkshire, East Riding: "behold the sunrise"
>Yorkshire, North Riding: none
>Yorkshire, West Riding: "heed counsel"

It's our inherent colonialism.

>tfw your whole political shtick is being le based old Etonian defender of ancient British values and traditions but you piss all over the Magna Carta by voting in favour of letting the government track everything you do online

>tfw you shill for the party that has presided over the highest immigration statistics in Britain's entire history as a country and call the party that tries to stop it insane and irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU

Our autism is worse than Australia and Canada, w vent that autism here, it's for the good of the board

brit/pol/ is a board of peace

So how's May been doing, bongs?

Educate yourself Yank cretin

We're not leaving the EU and our government is rabidly left-wing, we're screaming and nobody else can hear us because the rest of the board thinks that we've already left the EU

HELP

>Roman Britain
>Rome was known for settling tribes on their frontiers
>this is something huge

Because all concept of proper discussion has long since died out.

>"by the right of the sword"
Alpha motto right there.

based ghoul

anyways mate we already made that mistake about 20 years ago when most of us were babies and there was nothing we can do about it

in about 20 years well be in a similar demographic situation to america. the damage has already been done. even if not a single immigrant came in, there is already enough for the demographic balance to be completely unhinged in about 20/30 years when the current crop of children reach adult age

nothing barring mass scale deportations or holocaust 2.0 will stop it. its finished.

She's the same as Cameron

youtube.com/watch?v=fA4rSOOjVQY

Literally how can he also claim to be a patriot? Soon, thanks to robots, nation states will become redundant.

why

Teach me your imperial ways, senpai. I want a proper American empire. What does tea have to do with it? Is it the source of your imperialism?

America is already an empire.

you will never know

I suppose there's always work at McDonalds - if you don't mind the left sneering at you that is.

Who else is a based civic nationalist here?

youtube.com/watch?v=1QbAFQP2-74

MacShacks are the white man's job.

Reminder that when Yanks LARP like in they're laughing AT you, not with you

WHO'S GONNA WIPE ME ARSE WHEN I GET TOO OLD

Robots are fine. They'd have literally no effect on jobs. They'd drive down wages, which in turn would make them less cost-efficient. Not only that, but without workers being paid, no one will buy anything - causing inflation - causing larger businesses who use robots to bleed money.

poor horsey

MINE'S A BIG MAC is the best meme for a while. /r/UK has been defending it all day, naturally.

PPPPPPPHHHHHHWWWWWWOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! How can the human even compete

>They'd have literally no effect on jobs

That audience last night was literally retarded. It was like that rem kid in school who'd always ask stupid questions, only this time there were a hundred of them.

Mate.

I like the Kirsten poster desu, always nice to have a totty in the thread, nothing haram though

And you will have the same problems as the U.S. I am addressing another Briton in the other thread who still clings onto civic nationalism as a viable option.

We are a living history of the failures of civic nationalism and how it undoubtedly ends in an inferno because of racial differences.

>A hotel has been accused of shoving a cat in a plastic bag before beating it to death with a rolling pin after it got trapped in their kitchen.

>Bosses at the Royal Oak Hotel in Betwys-y-Coed, north Wales, admitted killing the kitten, but insisted in a now-deleted Facebook status that it was ‘humanely euthanised’.

metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/hotel-staff-beat-kitten-to-death-with-rolling-pin-after-it-got-trapped-in-their-kitchen-and-peed-6308994/

RIP

If they'd have no effect on jobs, why isn't the UK a manufacturing powerhouse with a robot factory on every business estate? Its not like we couldn't afford it.

the civic cucks need to be gassed

THIS ETHNOS BTFO

kek

lad

metro.co.uk/2016/12/08/dad-murdered-7-month-old-son-by-twisting-his-testicles-and-smothering-him-6308612/

>Dad murdered 7-month-old son by twisting his testicles and smothering him

We're literally in a global cultural marxist society. Civic Nationalism is the opposite.

It's the step a lot of people hold before making a realization that everything they have been told is a complete lie. I don't actually look negatively on them because this is what the country was SUPPOSE to have work and it's not.

People are going to search for all manner of excuses for why their ideology is failing when instead all they need to do is look at the number 1 issue that causes its failure. I think every European would be insane to not study America and how civic nationalism does not ultimately work.

It eats itself alive.

>Civic nationalism isn't globalist

Let's play a game, lads. Whoever gets the first post in the next thread wins.

Bonus points if you include an image.

Is Mr.Oats the biggest non-entity tripfag ever? Literally no one pays him attention.

you keep posting with the notion that european countries have a chance to see the light and reverse the process before its too late

its done mate. europe is dead and buried barring a literal race war.

Fuck off

The United States operates on a civic nationalist level. The idea is that no matter what race or religion you are, when you live here you are an "American".

Of course it doesn't actually work because identity is everything. I was not surprised at all when I saw Mexican flags being raised over burning American flags. Because this is the major racial demographic group in the country that realizes it has a chance to seize power from the leading race.

It's very simplistic when you take a moment to consider it and then cross-examine that reality with various conquests of the past. Of course, doing this makes you an enemy of the authoritarian egalitarian status quo but it's something that has to be done if you truly care about the future.

Europe simply cannot afford to make the mistakes we did.

nobody wants cancer

>Literally no one pays him attention.

I'm going to give him a (you) because

I'll probably get it, and its always the same post.

I'm giving you a free (you) for reasons

w-why?

I don't post enough to get consistent replies.

Because that's a cancerous idea

You won't.

Lets play a better game, if I get dubbles then a mod bans you

Has anyone else here completely given up with Question Time now?
Last night should have been one of the more entertaining episodes with a lineup of people all with strong differing opinions and it ended up being dull and predictable. Each week it seems to be getting worse and if Nigel cant even improve the show then I'm not sure what can.

It doesnt help that basic etiquette has gone out of the window with Dimbleby actually asking that the microphone goes to the mandatory indian woman shouting out every week. It had a good run but its actually become formulaic at this point.

Because it leads to thread splitting you cancerous faggot

Reminder that the Mayfly animeposter is scum that has nothing serious to say

Learn their posting patterns and filter accordingly

t. Tripfag

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pc13HLw4z4E

But filtering isn't good form.

Had a fox in me back garden the other day in broad daylight

It's very poor programming at this point.

Part of the blame belongs to the audiences, who honestly aren't asking serious questions and providing any kind of serious insight from their own working lives and experiences.

The other problem are selected panelists who don't operate in the political sphere. What exactly does Ian Hislop or Will Self represent?

should have shot and ate it

First you tell people to report my thread now you tell people to filter me.

What have I ever done to you?

pussy

Just ordered a bike.

>might not arrive until the 28th

J U S T

Is there honestly anyone worse than those arab cunts who drive around Knightsbridge all summer? Why hasn't anyone vigilante'd them Dick Turpin style?

Lads me mum was on question time last night, afraid to watch it in case she said anything racist

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Based mummy may"/

>mfw space hulk death wing got delayed another five days but I only found out today

Anybody got any more BEADY memes

I don't believe that at all actually. Europe as an entirety is still over 90% white.

You're really only at the levels America was at prior to things really taking a turn for the worse. You can still easily prevent these atrocities from happening.

It only seems worse in Europe because, and this isn't really disrespect in anyway just a reality of geography, European countries are just smaller than the entire nation of the U.S..

It was harder to see the despicable and destructive realities that civic nationalism causes because of the land mass. Yet now we all acknowledge that California every election will vote Left-wing because Left-wing protects foreign interests over national interests, etc.

Europe still has a very strong chance to turn things around but only if you start seriously bringing reality to attention. Show people what happens when they bring their ideological fantasies into reality, show them America.

This is the future for you if you don't turn things around. And believe me, you will be seeing things get exponentially worse and worse in America.

>beady
>a meme

I like you user, fuck YKTD he is a nonce

>it ended up being dull and predictable
Only because it was mainly about Brexit, as basically every episode has been. It's the biggest political happening in this country probably since WWII so it's to be expected.

To be fair, the majority of those based mummy May posts aren't me.

>hes not a civic

Can't stand Warhammer shit myself. Too esoteric and autistic.

Oh, nah, I've just got an unusual fascination with the UK from my cockney grandmother. I wanted to know more about London and the like. Shes pissed that Londoninistan is like it is now.

>making any based mummy may threads

>Complaining about tourists who spend tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds