Nigger Awareness Thread

The REALLY interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REPEAT AFTER ME: SHE CAN YELL

A P E S
P
E
S

sorry these are just not human

CHICKEN YAIL
CHICKEN YAIL

is this filmed in Sweden?

I think she was trying to say schuck and jab or something, like he's a dancing minstrel negro for the white man, an uncle tom.

An oldie but a goodie

>"das y u gay!"
>"das y u gay!"
>"das y u gay!"

>mom gets dropped
>"waaaahhhhhhhh"

Those poor kids don't know any better. This is the cycle. Being raised by these apes.

Which is, in my opinion, the primary argument for abortion.

I may be personally against it but if it takes care of that kind of a problem I think they should offer them benefits for not giving birth instead of raising them

Agreed. If they aren't fit to be a parent then maybe offer incentives for them to stop the cycle. Those kids are going to grow up and act like this and get shot at in front of their kids just like their mother because that's all they know. Quite sad really.

This. Those little niglets don't stand a chance.

>pic related - relevant reading material

Everyone is speaking amerikan language but it looks like africa. What place is this Sup Forums?

Atlanta, Georgia

This never gets old.

stfu roach

It reads like a psychological case study. Interesting.

Videos pretty old and comes up here from time to time, still a fun watch though

Jesus fucking christ
The black guy getting in his face
"MY BABY RIGHT DER. MY BABY RIGHT DER. MY BABY RIGHT DER."

Did you even notice your apewife chimp out on the dude, in front of your BABY RIGHT DER ?

Haha man, that was a good read. Now i'm hungry for some "brickfuss"

Atlanta

Darien Long has many satisfying videos to watch, he's a mall cop.

das irrelevant....an raysis

>white man keeps us down dawg , fuck whitey !!
>white man fault that us niggers have hard life
>muh slavery , gibs

whats so hard to behave in society... because it sure seems a lot harder for some 'races' to behave then others.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

This have "America" written all over the place m8

>old but gold

I agree on this as well and I'm a left leaning hillary voter.

this old thing. one man's unverified account of working a job. snore.

SHIKIN YEL SHIKIN YEL SHIKIN YEL SHIKIN YEL SHIKIN YEL SHIKIN YEL!

If you enjoyed reading that you'll love this.

What a pack of apes.
Erry male walking around holding his penis.

>Whitey be keeping us down.

This is actually a true statement. As a more evolved race, whites are naturally more intelligent, creative, and productive. Blacks as a rule can not compete academically without affirmative action boosts.

So at their peaks, they still have to look up to catch up with whites. In their minds, eliminating whites will make their peak the highest attainable apex, and my default, make them not "down" anymore.

Of course, then you'd be hearing "Chinks be keeping us down" (NOTE: to the average black, all oriental races are actually the same), "Mexicans be keeping us down", or "Indians be keeping us down" (take your pick on which one).

If the black wetdream ever did come true of only blacks in the world, the cries would change to "Hutus be keeping us down", "Tsutsi be keeping us down" and "Zulu be keeping us down".