Should marital rape be classified and punished as severely as non-marital rape?

Should marital rape be classified and punished as severely as non-marital rape?

btw. Why are white people so ugly?

We're not ugly.

Marital rape should be legal. men have to have sex, it if the wife doesn't want it then the man should not be blamed for cheating

also white people are ugly because of the lack of melanin in our skin. It makes us look sickly and unhealthy.

>marital rape

kek.
That's like stealing your own car.

Take it to Sup Forums, Ahmed

>marital rape
Doesn't exist. Your wife is yours. You can't rape your own wife anymore than you can steal your own stuff. Rape is fucking a cunt who doesn't belong to you.

this
well said

>marital rape

That's an odd fucking concept to me, especially considering you can get your marriage annulled if you've failed to consummate. Marriage is an agreement to have sex with the other person, and always has been, that's why it's ground for annulment, not divorce, meaning as far as the courts are concerned it's as if you were never married in the first place as someone isn't taking care of their marital duties, so you don't lose any of your shit.

shitskins detected

Feminist retard detected.

Who is she Ahmed? She's not fat enough for your Mediterranean tastes

r9kikes need to stay on their own board. Lots of people would kick your ass if you tried to argue this irl and you'd deserve it.

Well, what's your argument against what I said?

H: babe, I'm gonna pound your asshole raw
W: please don't, I already told you I don't want to do that sort of thing.
H: stfu. Get a divorce if you want, but right now your ass is mine. *forces her down and rapes her asshole*

Why is this so hard to understand?

>btw. Why are white people so ugly?

Wow this thread is shit. Reported.

Your wife doesn't belong to you legally, and Christianity doesn't endorse that either. Are you a shitskin?

Hnng

>Your wife doesn't belong to you legally
Because the law is always just isn't it? Stupid statist.
>Christianity doesn't endorse that either
Who cares what that bullshit says?

> and Christianity doesn't endorse that either
wrong

>posting aryan perfection in low resolution

Then it's not rape but maybe battery.

W should have listened to her husband. Women are too uppity these days.

OW THE EDGE

Pretty hot.

>perfection

if she's gonna rape my bank account, i'm gonna rape her bum

>aryan perfection

This girl is what, 16? 17? You can easily observe that kids who look good young more often than not have shit faces when they grow up. Exempli gratia: that little cunt from Game of Thrones. The one with "no face". Also, her upper lip is fucked beyond recognition. Cute? Yes. Perfection? Far from it. Not very though.

Shhh Bartek. You can pretend you'd rather have Agnieszka. I know. But you don't have to pretend she's anything below 9/10 in front of us.

>Slovakian "women"

Sage this sandnigger faggot!

I rape my wife every morning when I wake up. She loves it.

There is no such thing as marital rape. Consent was given at "I do".

Maybe she should've realized that without her husband she wouldn't have shit.

>Marrying a woman who won't let you pound her ass if you so desire
First mistake. If she won't let you use her however you want then she isn't submissive enough to be a good wife.

Google says Brazil.
Anyway, you Poles should just kill yourselves. Your Eurovision song was pathetic, not only are you plumbers and your women are whores, you're actually proud of it.

Husband and wife are one flesh. If either spouse wants sex, the other should comply, personal desire aside.

she might have shit more than she meant to after that kind of ass pounding

Anyone who opposes this very basic and common sense notion should ask themselves: suppose you are drowning and someone reaches in and grabs your hand to save you. They've committed to pulling you out. But then, for whatever reason, they change their mind. They don't want to save your right now. Maybe later. It's their body. They should be allowed to revoke their hand at any time.

She seems too young to have so many wrinkles.
Is this a thing with so-called Aryans?

This is the perfect woman right here. Imagine those big eyes looking at you while she sucks you off

Marriage does not imply unconditional sex at any time you please. A life-threatening situation like drowning is a shitty analogy for you not getting any

legally speaking one of the only reasons you can get an annulment of a marriage is for lack of sex

and one of the allowed reasons to get a divorce in the catholic church is lack of sex

marriage == sex in pretty much every culture

so marital rape is VERY hard to define. The main way the courts currently define it is
-no consent-
-Violent-
-Harmful-
meaning nu-man says "honey ride my crotch"
woman is like "hell no, I want to fuck Chad"
nu-male snaps at the cuckolding, "fuck you and fuck chad, I'm gonna take what's mine!"

-nu-male fucks wife in the shitter, after beating her into submission, tearing her asshole.

Now you have a situation where the nu-male can go to jail because
1) he's a cuck and she didn't want to fuck him
2) he beat her to the ground (bruises)
3) he fucked her in the ass without lube because he's a beta cuck who didn't know better

now that she's bleeding from the ass and has a black eye, she can charge him for marital rape.

I didn't think that your 'religion' had marital rape, achmed.

>anal without prep
>t. virgin

Weeaboos and their animus.