What happens here Sup Forums?

What happens here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
youtube.com/watch?v=M8mjCFByQ1w
eao.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bear comes to town.

They found some mammoth remains a few months ago and are somewhat worried that climate change might release prehistoric bacteria from the permafrost. There could be a new super-disease lurking.

Sounds fun, Can't wait

Woof woof bark bark

Caviar harvest and production of other deli stuff you buy at Petrossian

The red bit is the last European colony of Asia, green is eskimo land, orange is basically alaska

-80 degrees Fahrenheit in winter in some places.

The people who live in the interior have to be some of the most badass people on earth.

One railway along the Chinese border, one highway with one fuel station every 50–100 km at the section around the northernmost bulge of China. Then, a relatively densely populated area with Khabarovsk and Vladivostok, then ocean. To the north, first thousands kilometers of taiga, then tundra and the Arctic ocean. Basically, no one lives to the north from the railway, save for natives and bears.

Wow jews get their own region is Russia Das Racist.

I imagine extremely cold winters, made enjoyable by extremely comfy fires and green eyed Russian succubi

>I imagine extremely cold winters
No you don't.

(the sign says "Let good mood and optimism…")

>natives

literally who?

By 2010, according to data provided by the Russian Census Bureau, there were only 1,628 people of Jewish descent remaining in the JAO (1% of the total population), while ethnic Russians made up 92.7% of the JAO population.[23]

WTF tho, has this always been there?

>Noril'sk
>Far East

Yes, you fucking retard burger

Rightful Spanish clay.

Yakuts, who are basically ice Mongols, in Yakutia, Chukchas, who are basically Russian Eskimo, in Chukotka, plus a few other ethnic groups who are that insignificant that I'm not sure anyone has even seen them in a 100 years and probably they are still included into the list of ethnicities of Russia because we forgot to check if they are still around.

I've heard Yakut girls were attractive, confirm?

Yes, but Yakutia is even worse in that regard. Though hardcore Far Easters would also argue Yakutia is not real Far East but rather mere East Siberia, and it's just included in the federal district for administrative purposes.

>american flag

Turn your proxy off

Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Not a proxy

Look like someone woke up in a different timeline

They are 100% mongoloid

got you covered
youtube.com/watch?v=M8mjCFByQ1w

At least since those volcanoes popped out.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is shocked by this.

They are Turkic it seems

I read a great book called The Tiger: A true story of vengeance and survival

it was about tiger hunting and poaching in that area. tigers are smart

>Yakutia worse than a shithole beyond the Arctic Circle
Enlighten me, russkie

Sakhalar (half-Russian/half-Yakuts) tend to be very beautiful though. Talk about race mixing now (inb4 Russians are Mongols too).

usually one of the pivotal places in any Risk game

Well, if you knew about Norilsk, I thought you'd know that the coldest permanently inhabited place on the Earth is Verkhoyansk, Yakutia. I have weather for this town on my phone so that every time I want to bitch about how shitty the weather at my place is, I just look at what happens there and immediately understand that in comparison to them I'm sitting pretty.

My brothers wait eternal for the frost to thaw, slumber to end, raids to start again. Moon to shine, wolf to howl, tengri to send the blue wolf to lead.

Asian women were made for white men confirmed?

In language only,and besides they are very distant relatives in this sense

Roaches can't survive extreme cold. You should've known.

I was under the impression it's Oymyakon.

Was that a spell to summon the Turkic horde?

They are what the turks looked like before they were shitskins

Proof we wrong, you can't.

>I was under the impression it's Oymyakon.
Well, both towns claim to be the coldest.

I live in Khabarovsk 33 years of my life.

What? They argue who is shittier?

its how Russians function. they subsist entirely on vodka, borchst and misery

yeah, i hope it worksmay tengri forgive me for responding to a jew, but first turks emerged from siberian forests.

My aunt who I have never met used to study the volcanoes there with her now deceased husband. I think she still lives in a small village there.

>In January 2012, the town was attacked by a pack of about four hundred wolves.
What the fuck

>first turks emerged from siberian forests
And look at you now

Jesus Christ, Russia is truely a godless land

Nope. More like pic. But prices too high.

You lived on the border of the Jew oblast? Were your parents/ grandparents deported there? Oy Vey!

We should use meme magic to make it spread

Turks were based untill the mudslime conquest, same with the Persians

Calling todays turks, turks is like calling the english Anglos

>Record low: -68 degrees Celsius
>Record high: 37 degrees Celsius

Siberian climate is weird as fuck...

islam man, not even fucking once.

Yeah i do.

is this where the 20 remaining wild tigers are located?

>plus a few other ethnic groups who are that insignificant that I'm not sure anyone has even seen them in a 100 years and probably they are still included into the list of ethnicities of Russia because we forgot to check if they are still around.
b-beautiful snow elves?

or the super wolves?

Are you a Jew?

Nothing weird, winter very cold summer very hot and warm, like in jungle, lot of insects.

As we speak they are advancing in technology, in 200 years the only humans left will be their furry worshipers

Sounds like Michigan.

Nope. Most of them migrate to Israel when they open border, some stay we have fat jew driver, he lost his job as driver cause health problems and work as street cleaner after this.

>Jewish Autonomous Oblast
???

Okey will stay away from michigan then.

Their flag is gay hahahaha

I think these are the characteristics of a continental climate.

i got a piece of a mamuth-bone on a necklace as a present from a russian friend who visited my father

am i kill?

pls pay respect by pressing F

So kind of like a reverse Wolf's Rain?

Yakutia is on some mountains and lake Baikal shits the entire climate of the continent so hard it's absolutely disgusting

Without it south china would have been a desert

eao.ru/ they site

>F
R.I.P Hans

norlisk is warmed by the arctic ocean (barentz and kara) The far east gets insane radiative cooling. minus 60-70c happens almost every year there in the highlands.

Iirc Kim Jong Il's birthplace is in Primorsky Krai.

>frozen old bacteria is a super disease
that's not how science works you alt right dweeb

no exposure to modern antibiotics means it is likely to be weaker than the current stuff floating around

No, the Soviets put it there a few years back just to fuck with you.

Or maybe you just don't know that region of the world all that well and shouldn't be that surprised by having missed a minor geographical feature.

Who knows...

>(((they)))
Reminder it took the collapse of the Soviet Union to let the chosen people go.

>burger shartmarters in charge of knowing anything other than what's trending on shitter
C'mon.

It's literally the coldest place you can find in the winter outside of Antarctica. Not even the Greenland ice cap reaches -90 degrees F

>climate change might release prehistoric bacteria from the permafrost.
Ebin, but I doubt it.

Wtf is this Texas

Cheap fish, cheap caviar, cheap jap cars and other asian stuff, other than that it's pretty shitty.
That's all I know.

Extracurricular activities in the far eastern Russia

>>(((they)))
>Reminder it took the collapse of the Soviet Union to let the chosen people go.

You take too much on your account. Really.

thats the flag of Chile

its an instructional video on how Alt Right white bois should fight back against tyrone when he fucks their mother in front of them

How did slav squat get anime powers?

Yakutia: bigger than Argentina, population is 1m people. Main attractions are the city where the spit freezes mid-air, a fucking huge hole, and weird shamanistic natives who are so passive they went exctint without any outside help. Also, the coat of arms is mutant spider-horse.

Stfu, i know my flags, Malay

Best Armenian Deli in the Market

but it could gain resistance over time...and maybe even though it isn't resistant, it could be a major pathogen.

With that being said though, it is by no means worth panicking over.

I've always dreamed of moving to Kamchatka. Not even to the city, maybe a small village but I just want to have a nice cabin, some crops for extra food, and a steady job, don't care how much it pays as long as I can live in peace

Also who /comfy/ here?

I read that as huge fucking hole

Just move to Alaska you faggot

You can do just that in Alaska.

Have you considered Alaska?

My aunt lives in a shack there. It's probably very comfy but you can get that in many places in the US and Canada.

Return it already, faggots.