If you don't think that Dylan Roof is innocent then you're a race traitor who hates your people

If you don't think that Dylan Roof is innocent then you're a race traitor who hates your people.

All Dylan did is put the words your speak daily into action. He did what you cowardly autistic fuckers could never even dream to do: act. He removed niggers from this Earth which were threatening his people's existence.

They were not innocent. They were niggers. They were a genetic threat to the survival of our people. At the end of the day if we are serious about white nationalism we must not lie to ourselves. If white nationalism is to be made a reality we will need to rid a lot of non-whites that plague our countries and this will require force and violence. This is simply a fact. And is the only way to ensure the survival of our race.

And don't give me that Christianity bullshit you pathetic cucks. Being a Christian doesn't make you innocent, most of these gangbangers and cop killers you see go to Church on Sundays. Niggers love going to Church. Christianity makes sense when people are above 100 IQ but most of these subhumans are below that and thus cannot achieve the benefits of Christianity because they cannot override their base instincts.

Also Christianity is a subversive Jewish cult that not does belong to Europe and will one day have to be gotten rid of to stop the infestation of the white race by weakness and ineptitude. Christianity forces you to have sympathy for your enemy. A lot of the people complaining about these niggers killed are Christians. Which is not a surprise because Christianity says to put your Jewish God and religion before your race. If Roof killed a bunch of Muslims you hypocritical swine would celebrate it. You are a traitor to your race and must realize this before it's too late. Because traitors like you will hang. You will die.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/accused-charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roofs-video-confession/story?id=44070131
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3fbJilbqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

u belong in a gulag, jog on troll.

Take notes, leaf faggots. This is how you shitpost.

>Dylan Roof is innocent

Except everything you post supports that he did it and is actually guilty of shooting people

>being a commie scum
You deserve a free helicopter ride you swine.

>niggers
>people

Niggers aren't people and they weren't innocent. Going to Church does not make you innocent, most black criminals go to Church. The black Church is the cultural hub of niggerdom it's where the pastor indoctrinates them into hating whitey. The seeds of hatred against our people are planted in these Churches.

Sorry that it conflicts with your view, but legally they are, and legally if you shoot one its murder. And therefore.... he commuted murder.

So I can shoot you if I don't consider you human and its not murder? Because unlike you Ausfag, I'm armed.

He needs to die slow

You are right. That said shooting them is wrong.

okay dindu.

Do you value your race and it's survival? Because if you do you must know that non-whites will one day have to be removed from our countries. This will require force and violence if they resist. Are you willing to impose this force and violence to ensure the survival of your race? If you don't. You are a traitor scum.

Hey Rabbi watcha doin'

And on live TV for all the world to see.

You're Australian, quit embarassing youself shut the fuck up

If the only thing you value a person on is the color of their skin then you are the one that deserves to be removed and shot. I'm quite willing to violently oppose and resist you to ensure the survival of reason.

In fact I very well might enjoy that job.

I love Dylann Roof. Just wish I could have had a beer with him.

Honestly i would have been very interested to see the reaction if he went down to Chicago & got into a gun fight with a gang

But shooting Christians in a Church is not acceptable, fuck you OP

Dylan roof is legitimate fake news

Then kill me, for death is gain with Christ

>Oh no they might shoot back
No he's a pussy, just like Breivik. It's why he went after a soft target. If they shot back he might actually have to "prove" his white superiority.

A lot of gangbangers go to Church you dimwitted moron.

Christians are race traitors who put their religion before their race. I guarantee if this happened in a mosque most of you would celebrate it. You traitors will hang.

t. Race traitoring cuck.

You're a fucking dipshit. Even if every one of them were gangbangers and degenerates, an unsanctioned fool walking into a public place and unloading into a group of people is savage, nigger behavior. The institutional systems that we should wrest control of will be the means of implementing our final solution.

The civilized nature of the white man and his ability to use the systems of his society is what separates the higher and lower races. Walking around killing indiscriminately is the behavior of a feral street ape and is unbecoming of you.

Get a fucking clue cunt.

By doing shit like shooting up black churches you play into (((their))) narrative and (((they))) win. Trump won because he got the middle ground to buy his message. When you shoot up churches and defend that you lose those people. Besides, you are a pussy anyway talking a game here on Sup Forums but not doing anything yourself so fuck off.

Call all the names you want. I have the numbers, i have the power, I also have history on my side.

>Genetic threat to the survival of our people

True, but giving the media their boogeyman for population control is bluepilled as fuck. We need to be a war of political debates and propaganda, in the same dynamic the left has allowed themselves to indoctrinate children then so must we. Dylan Roof only serves the left's agenda, not ours. He made the wrong decision. The race war begins when the left starts to show its true colors.

He killed a bunch of innocent people at a fucking church. He said people treated him nice there when he arrived that he almost gave up the shooting. He's a fucking retarded and deserves everything that's going to happen with him.

truth

t. Mad kangaroo fucker

He should be charged for animal abuse not murder

And this ideology that you're spewing is the same ideology that ISIS carries, you are literally no better than them.. This is the same ideology that all of the terrorist scumbags that you hate so much have, you share a lot with them, everything that matters actually.

People like you are the reason why governments all around the world look over Sup Forums, it's because of the horseshoe theory, might as well be fact. When two sides go far enough they'll eventually be right next to eachother.

I genuinely hope a rich chinese brat replaces your australian outback ass.

>abcnews.go.com/US/accused-charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roofs-video-confession/story?id=44070131

>During the interview, agents showed Roof several photos they obtained from his father's home, including one of the number "1488" scratched in the sand.
>Roof tells the agents "88 stands for Heil Hitler. ... I support Hitler."

the absolute mad man supports hitler lads

>He said people treated him nice there

Doesn't mean they still don't pose a threat on the white race. Its tragic, yes, but he wanted to make his statement about how their are still right wing dissidents in the county.

His mind was poisoned by media pushing Jewish degeneracy attempting to breed a population more accepting of Jewish propaganda.

"If you kill your enemies.. They win"

Nice argument there, cuck. Feelings don't matter in a situation like this. I feel sorry for those people yes but the white race must go on.

>And this ideology that you're spewing is the same ideology that ISIS carries, you are literally no better than them.. This is the same ideology that all of the terrorist scumbags that you hate so much have, you share a lot with them, everything that matters actually.

>Muh moral high ground

This is what happens when there is no other option, he made the wrong move but his "message" is the same. Their will be an existential struggle for white existence should the cucked forms of Christianity continue to preach egalitarianism and liberals continue to cuck and degenerate themselves.

Who's ready to follow suit? Come on..

Wtf I love Dylan Roof now

>Trump won because he got the middle ground to buy his message

Trump won because of the white voting block and economic incentives, he never appealed to people who were left leaning.

He could have killed thugs and it would have been better.

Taking out any race while they're worshipping is pretty stale.

Only person who looks bad ass with a bowl cut.
Nobody could come close to pulling it off like he does. Probably because he killed people, but whatever

>If so and so and so
>then so and so and so

Anyone that starts a comment with "if and then" already lost their argument.

>This thread

Reminds me of that last stream with Moot before he left where he spoke of how people impose their ideological belles on him even when he never made such statements.

>They were not innocent. They were niggers.
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>All Dylan did is put the words your speak daily into action. He did what you cowardly autistic fuckers could never even dream to do: act.

And how exactly are you "acting" by shitposting on Sup Forums?

Dylan "save the American dream" Roof
Dylan "protect our daughters from niggers" Roof

desu if Dylan Roof was smart he would've gone after some higher up kikes to bring attention to the JQ. Killing innocent niggers didn't accomplish anything. I support Breivik more than the Roofster even if it is fun to back him to come off as an edgelord.

For the record I do not support non-state sanctioned violence as a legitimate means to realise white nationalist goals.

>Taking out any race while they're worshipping is pretty stale.

I'm assuming he took blacks worshipping in Church as both a challenge for himself (could he do it) and he saw it as an affront to white identity (how dare blacks worship a "white" religion). Two birds with one stone. It also sends a much more controversial message than just being some kind of vigilante with a racist streak.

Anyone with straight fine hair could pull it off if they're not a fatass

The white race would go on if you actually bred with white woman.. It's really that simple you idiot, but you chose to do nothing, no self improvement, nothing to attempt to meet a woman that is the same standard as you are, probably a bit repulsive. There are so many, presumably white men like you that have locked and ate, ungroomed themselves so much to the point that females of your own race have run out of options because you've taken it away from them.

Individual killing is murder unless it is associated with a civil conflict or revolution.

As long as the legal framework against murder remains, idiots who blow away people unilaterally are getting jailed or fried, regardless of motive.

It's also detrimental to the cause.
What did Roof achieve with this act that furthers white nationalism?

This thread is so edgy i cut myself and had to get stitches. Then i opened the thread again and it cut through the stitches :(

roof is a non subtle retard sperg. he is going to get what he wants. nigger dick for life.

Nice bait. Theres a huge difference between a dumb savage nigger and good black folk. I really cant and dont condone this kids actions. Hang him high. At the same time hang all the stupid murdering niggers too, the illegals and mohammeds goat fuckers. No lives matter. Dotr cant come soon enough.

You think the only option that white men have now is to go in black churches and kill as much people as possible? I think if Dylann Roof wasn't a repulsively ugly and skinny, scrawny boy looking adult, maybe had a few friends and a GIRLFRIEND he wouldn't have done this. I think he's a repulsive loser like many of you, who have tried their hardest to find a place to fit in and they found something that had no barrier of entry but a skin color and he took it and ran.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z3fbJilbqI

No. He did it because it was a gun free zone. We was a lazy puss who beelined for the softest target.

pussy ass faggot.

He was a stupid faggot who shot up nice old church ladies, which are some of the only decent black folks there are. Conservative blacks are fine with me, they know their place and are well behaved.

He should have shot some BLM activists or jewish gender theory professors. That would have made an impact in our struggle. Shooting nice old church ladies is the stupidest fucking thing you can do.

The whole reason we want a white nation is that we are more civilized than the dark-skinned savages. It's a PR war for hearts and minds and this dumb faggot set us back.

Same thing the Norwegians were doing in the 90's. Roof felt like an isolated white nationalist who understood that white people are doomed. Because of this he decided to make an edgy "I'm still here and there are dissidents in this country willing to go to extremes". A part of it was self fulfillment, the other part of it was a terrorist act designed to send a message. The trve kvlt people did the same things. In fact I think they had some plans to blow up a cathedral (possibly with casualties) which would've gone through had Varg no been caught. Of course that might just be a rumor.

Hold up for a moment, my friend. Are you telling me that the young boy Dylan was a good boy that did not do anything and shouldn't have been arrested? Was he a king?

Dylan Roof is Moonman in real life

Sup Forums can do all the mental gymnastics they want, but the only reason Moonman is such a beloved character on here while Roof is derided is because Moonman is a cool guy in a suit that raps and "gets away with it," while Roof is a dweeb with a bowl cut who got caught

He achieved fear and that's what white people need to force more on black people if they want to survive. It's either them or you. There is no racial plan, migrants will get imported, black people will breed and outbreed you, well in Canada it will be Indians and Asians to genocide you. Yes, it's genocide.

>he never appealed to people who were left leaning.
I never said he did. Read my post again.

>You think the only option that white men have now is to go in black churches and kill as much people as possible? I think if Dylann Roof wasn't a repulsively ugly and skinny, scrawny boy looking adult, maybe had a few friends and a GIRLFRIEND he wouldn't have done this. I think he's a repulsive loser like many of you, who have tried their hardest to find a place to fit in and they found something that had no barrier of entry but a skin color and he took it and ran.

mmmhm, typical emotional response. Psychological projection and ad hominems.

Look, he was a lone wolf terrorist and this is their modus operandi. Didn't say I agreed with it, (bad publicity) but I can understand it.

Rooff is a misguided mentally ill kid, probably loaded up with SSRIs.

If a sane white man wants to do some spree killing best believe the death count will be impressive.

>resorting to name calling instead of a well thought out argument
Weeeeewwww

>We was a lazy puss who beelined for the softest target

Oh no, this guy is easily capable of pulling some kind of vigilante martyrdom. Blacks are terrible shots and he could've rampaged and gotten some concentrated kills before either police showed up or some gang banger shot him.

he violated the nap
nuke him

>middle ground

People in the middle ground are both left and right leaning. Therefore they can go both way, and have left leaning tendencies. He didn't appeal to those tendencies.

And was that productive towards their end goal? Did they promote change in their government or overthrow their ruling regime?

Unilateral and unorganized acts of murder won't get you to the change you seek. The Turner Diaries are a garbage revolutionary framework.

The NAP only applies to humans. And we all can agree that niggers aren't human

But he didn't.
He went for the soft target.

He was innocent. In fact I would say that he was a good boy who was going to school and getting his life together!

Well you're wrong about black people in America. The black population has been decreasing since 1790 where it was 20 percent. The black population in our country is dying out naturally.

The problem isn't that white woman are being subconsciously mind controlled to want black dick, though that's what the secret cuckolds of Sup Forums want to believe.

It's that white woman want aggressive testosterone fueled men. There's a reason why you never see white woman with fat black men or fat arab men, they're always slender or in good shape.

White genocide is white men leaving the entire dating force in droves, they quit because instead of growing themselves into the men white men they'd like to be, they'd rather post pictures of white men they fantasize themselves to be.

White men like Jensen Ackles or Brad Pitt are what all woman want, all white woman want. Not Denzel Washington. It's just because there are so few of them around that they have to pick a black man to get some resemblance of a man.

It's because white men like so many of you have turned into pathetic fucking computer creatures.

>they know their place
fuck off with this shit.

He became a symbol of the modern white person's struggle within society and existence. He made a terrorist act to immortalize himself and spread "the message". The Turner Diaries are end game scenarios. The goal of the white nationalists at this point is balkanization, so its not the overthrowing of the regime they want, its separation from the regime completely.

I will happily put every single one of you inbred machete swingers in the ground with a belly full of lead if you think you're going to threaten me with race traitorship and hang me because I am white and didn't kill blacks efficiently enough for your standards. Step to me and you will die abo faggot.

Cumskins being unhinged as usual. The feds should watch this thread.

It's simple Freud. Human beings are emotional creatures, they are impulsive creatures. Those who chose to become mass murderers are even more impulsive and emotional then the rest of us.

>Dylan Roof
>Literally Who?

Sounds like a cool guy, though.

No, you fuck off with your shit genes bitch.

>But he didn't. He went for the soft target.

Because its harder to murder peaceful civilians just for the nature of their existence. Their existence is a destructive force, and in his twisted mind, Roof saw this as a kind of coming of age challenge where he becomes a real man for being able to act on what needs to be done.

He killed a bunch of people who were in a church you fruit cake.

It's not like he went into chicago and killed a bunch of gang bangers

False. Pol is a board of peace, stop defaming us and trying to pin the actions of that sorry loser to us. He's a psycho who used "muh racewar"as an excuse to kill Christians.

>Dylan Roof is innocent

no one is innocent

Beat me to it.

The symbol of a modern white mens struggle is repulsively ugly, a loner, has no girlfriend, has zero sexual appeal, is scrawny possibly anorexic, bowlcut, wouldn't get a look by the horniest asian girl on the planet.

Wow, I wonder why he was so angry.

I can't wait to remove nigger. I just hope we get a cool song about it like Serbia did.

Who do you think started the thread?

>1790 where it was 20 percent

But how many of them were their and I think you're ignoring Margaret Sanger's eugenics program which is still in place today, also known as "abortion". Half of all black children are aborted. Its not that blacks are invading the country (really it was latin americans) but they , if allowed to exist side by side with other races will cause violence, strife, and misgenation. Malthus' theory on population growth is still true I you take race into account.

The black population has been decreasing PROPORTIONATELY because they're being cancelled out by the waves of hispanic immigrants. Thats the biggest change. They aren't "dying out" by any stretch of the imagination, naturally or otherwise.

The rest of your points are trash too, although I will concede that the quality of white men I see is pretty abysmal. No self respect, no spine. Even the most toothless, cracked out spooks I see still carry themselves like they're god's gift to the world.

literally a lonely, NEET larper with a bowlcut.

>subversive jewish cult
10/10 shitpost

Lol bowl cut white kid mad because his home school haircut didn't get him pussy.

No its not.

Every 2 bit terrorist guns for soft targets because they don't shoot back. They never had an issue with it.

Roof is not different. There's no heroic excuse to be had here.