What was her last thought Sup Forums

What was her last thought Sup Forums

Its my fault for not being more tolerant and open minded driving this man ultimately to this act out of frustration at systematic racism he faces

At least my dad won't be called racist.

Again the white male simply cannot compete in this modern age. Electing Trump was the final hurrah of whitebois, a superior black male had become president and whitebois were angered and pissed. They only managed to delay their genocide for 4-8 years. The black man was always destined to conquer the wombs of their women. This is not fiction, it is fact.

Wow they were right, white bois can't compete

Am breathing water

>dank merkel

Well, it is just the Culling of Degenerate Lefties in my Homeland. Most White Girls hate and Fear Blacks and Muslims.A funny meme but honestly nobody wants to fuck a Nigger not even Niggers

"How can German cucks even compete"

Don't be racist now, don't scream things that might come over as discriminating.
He's just a lost soul, I should try and comfort him.

Sexy pony I love twilight sparkle ass

Their votes for merkel say otherwise

>he has no idea what women do on their extended vacations
>doesn't question their narrative of "amazing experiences and self-discovery"

I once know this Guatemala guy who had this Swiss girl visiting him annually just to Fuck him and give him presents

"I love BDSM"

/thread

This isnt like my animes

>"ohhhh yes fuck my pussy i love big muslim cock yessssss ohhh ahhhh oohhhh i can die happy now"

^

"This is the only way I can get on the same level as Sweden.. Gott mitt uns."

>knew this one guy this one time
>reality

"It's not his fault, I bet he's a good guy but he comes from a patriarchal culture which doesn't value women properly"

"We are not doing enough to integrate them, it's our fault."

Votes from before the rapefugees came in. Current opinion polls are biased, as usual.