Almost to 20k

>almost to 20k
>highest it's EVER been
Guys I have a bad feeling about this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/12/05/ddos-attack-explainer-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crash by tomorrow inevitable. Screencap this post.

Market crash Christmas present from kek himself check these sick digits.

Uh happy new depression?

After Trump is inaugurated. They boom might slow and start to go down, but the crash won't be until after Trump is in office so (((they))) can blame it on him

Orthodox Calender?

Shit Inauguration Day?

Thanks Kek.

This is going to be so bad.

I figured they'd do this.

5% of all days in the History of the Dow Jones have been all time highs. Short this market and lose your shirt.

and kek confirms

Just in case

no one has any idea just how fucking bad it's going to be. Even the ones that created this mess have no fucking clue.

it does this most years. pre-holiday bump.

If you want to make quick money, trade on q4. those earning reports have to drop sometime before spring. so you short what you think is sucking, and you buy whatever you think will post record profits.

Sure bets are going to be UPS and nintendo.

This. They're going to finally stop kicking the can down the road so they can blame it on a Trump POTUS.

Hoping Trump's got some 18D underwater low-gravity inverted blackgammon tricks up his sleeve.

WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN. On the bright side, it'll give illegals a reason to leave the country.

tomorrow is Saturday. No trading. user was a dumbass

black monday 01/23/2017!

It is christmas shopping time. The only way it crashes tomorrow is if we get slammed by a fucking meteor or engulfed in nuclear fire. In the extreme short term we are looking at seasonal buying market rise.

Exactly. It's all a ploy to make sure he doesn't win in 2020

Even if he lost it was still coming. The crash is inevitable. It's a giant bubble the fed has been pumping hot air into since 2008. The only difference is with Trump he might actually let the market self regulate and fix itself.

If not, they'll start printing money like crazy and we'll get hyperinflation. Then the dollar will be worth less than stained toilet paper like it actually is now.

The ride will never end

depression?

other than Trump being made president?

Lets hope. Unfortunately for you, it will effect almost every country, and not just the US.

this might actually be worth screencaping if it wasn't a fucking snow commie

it needs to level out for a bit. if it doesn't shit is going to get bad.

Yeah. Everyone with any sense has known it's been coming for a long time. Just how bad it'll be and who will take the blame has been the question.

You're not alone. It's so fucked, and it's been fucked for years... how on earth were we able to keep printing money yet inflation always stayed the same? I would imagine when gov't agencies and fed get audited some day we are going to find out some ugly truths

the who will be interesting because it was the FED and their QE policies, and they can't exactly blame themselves or we'll finally be able to get rid of them. They're going to find a way to blame it all on Trump and possibly Brexit somehow.

Second Great Depression When??!!!

you fools.. let me teach you:
youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

For fuck sakes....

Markets are closed on weekends.

Fed rate hike announcement Tuesday IIRC

Brazil and India dumped massive gold reserves

China hiding + $2 trillion in loans

Dollar strong

Wait, do you actually believe illegal immigrants are willingly leaving the country right now?

cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/12/05/ddos-attack-explainer-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/

can someone who actually knows something about economy explain how the US could possibly fix this debt situation?

MASSIVE cut of federal spending and MASSIVE increase in all taxes.

They're scared. Something none of the people saying Trump can't deport all of them don't take into account the selfdeporters. When Arizona implemented that green card search for cops there were entire towns that just emptied out and became ghost towns.

Tell China they can go fuck themselves and they aren't getting ((((((their))))) money.

Cut spending, get surplus, and do nothing else

It's never going to be "paid off".

there isn't one without screwing someone over. Either the sick, the old, or those we owe debt to. Personally I say fuck Social Security, it's a ponzi scheme that will drain this country dry over the next few years, and fuck medicare/medicaid.

History repeats because humans react the same way each time. Pic related.

I am an economist and you are all worrying too much. It is obvious that stock prices
have reached what looks like a permanently
high plateau.
Yours truly, Irving Fisher.

This isnt a bad thing you delusional retards. This is very good.

I'll show you a fucking dip. Your country's morality, work ethic, and life expectancy rate

But most of the national debt is held by US citizens... ?

It's almost like national debt is a non-issue.. ?

You could cut the entire military, and still only break even.

top jej

>economy ends if it gets to 2032.95
MY GOD.

January 23rd crash. based australia day

Just for you, smart ass ;)

What I love the most about the new deportation threats:

Obama tells illegals that he will work on amnesty for them, and that he doesn't know who or where they are so he has them come forward and sign up to get amnesty, name address phone number etc. Then proceeds to do fuckall with it for years, and then passes a handy directory of illegals to Trump for deportation. It's delicious

I know it's a good thing. But like pulling a bullet out without being knocked out, it's going to hurt like hell while it's happening.

Shit now I gotta spend all my Christmas money on rice and beans

It's a natural cycle, but Federal Reserve meddling makes it worse.

You should just let it happen.

Market closed on the weekends, fucktard

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;
And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

China still owns at least 30% That's huge progress. Nationalization of industry might allow the government to forgive personal debts of citizens if we make enough money.

>Not spending trillions on military

It's like you want the Muslims to win.

You cant. You can run some hyper-inflation to devalue the debt load, but you'll sink your currency and economy as a result. So even if you hyper-inflate with a balanced budget, you're fucked. bottom line:

>no

Really cant wait for the jews to pull the lever and stymy proto hitler indefinitely with a market crash

I swear the jews continue going ass to mouth on whites with no mercy. Its great to watch

>Proto-Hitler (I wish faggot)
>Great to watch
>Brown ID

>Nigger detected

Find out next year. 2017 sov debt crash?

What goes up, must come DOWn.

Maybe, probably, I think it depends on what Trump does desu, granted I think anyone else it would be a definite.

>economy is doing great
>IT'S OBAMA'S ECONOMY

>economy crashes
>IT'S TRUMP'S ECONOMY

I don't know, especially if it's just a day or a month with Trump in office.

Dey gun crash it!

Also why do i keep getting pizza verifications, like 4 times in a row.

The claim is the sov debt crash of 2017 sends the market into the stockmarkrt so we hsve a new roaring 20s, then great depression 2032. (My interpretation of Martin Armstrong.)

I've been waiting for ages, but I'm still looking forward to it. I just hope it'll be more than a >correction, which it should be considering the crazy central bank policies worldwide.

I predict it'll happen after a few 2-3 years of Trump, (((coincidentally))). I just hope it'll be worse than ((((they)))) expected.

If Trump raises economic confidence, bonds would sell, stock market rise.

>>Not spending trillions on military
>It's like you want the Muslims to win.

maybe if your country didn't shove its war mongering dick into the hornets nest that is the middle east so much for the past few decades there would actually be less problems with muslims

Why would (((bankers))) want to take Trump down when he's pro bank, pro defense and pro business?

They'll literally be le greedy rubbing hand man his entire presidency.

Default on all foreign debt and overnight switch to a completely different currency backed by tangible goods. Gold? Rice? Gas? Hookers? Whatever. Then, after a short-ish period of massive chaos and civil war, and assuming another country hasn't invaded and conquered, we begin to rebuild from scratch.

Mind you, some people will start off having more demand goods to sell from before the switch, which would be a good head start

Lol good one

Please go back

Nah, their oil is delicious to the economy. Warmongering = Profit

Muslims are bad wherever they are. Europe just needs to close its doors and sink the bastards when they send their wooden boats over.

either way muslims will invade, did the entire Europe participate in the muslim countries invasions and shit? No, but your moms, sisters and wives are going to get raped either way, all is just an excuse for their jihad

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

It goes back to WW1 with the British splitting up the Middle East. Europe fucked most of Africa as well.

Muslims also started the Arab Spring.

Verifications are based on the content of the website.

Damn you should be an author or something. Submit that to le Reddit.

And Muslims have been going to Europe after WW2.

Peak in early January with 22k
Going down since Trump inauguration.
Bull trap by 25th of January.
Dow at 10k in early February.

Again, Obama has run the economy for the past 8 years. I find it hard to believe they can blame it on Trump with less than a month in office, especially with the market hitting records before he's even in office.

Him appointing skypes is a bit confusing, but I think either

>Right wing male crashes the economy plot
or
>no nefarious plot, just greed causing another bubble which will pop

is true.

>crash is inevitable
>we'll get hyperinflation
Paultards have been saying this for years. I know they'll eventually be right, but their timing is probably way off.

For the US to be that bad, we'd have to lose our economic and military hegemony, which is still at least ten years off.

As the certainty of an Obama presidency became clearer and clearer, the stock market plunged lower and lower.

As the end of the Obama presidency draws nearer and nearer, the stock market will go higher and higher.

And then higher.

Dow 36000

Nah, confidence in gov is falling (too much debt, rising unrest, lack of trust, immigration, low interest rates, boyh left and right people are anti-gov now) people will flee gov bonds to the relative safety of stockmarket (not because economy is great but fear), stock market bubble, then crash.

It'll all come crashing down as soon as they raise the interest rates

Trump better get ahead of this and tell people it will be Obama's fault.

That's why Trump hired an ex-GS employee for SecofTreasury.
Because Mnuchin knows all of (((their))) dirty tricks, after all he is one of them.
You are right.
Trump once said that we are currently in a bubble.
If he plays 36D chess right, we might recover soon.
Now he is trying to make US economics better by bringing back jobs, in case China declares trade war.

Wow it's really high. High means good, right?

Its numbers on a spreadsheet. Money isn't real. Delete 6 zeroes.

Something like pic related could fix that issue if you know what I mean. Because of the tariffs and anti-globalism of course.

Stop spewing bullshit. China owns 30% of T Bills, which is ~3 trillion. National debt is 19 trillion.

We are now in "Greed" stage.

I hope this bullshit crashes harder than pre-war Germany and we can start making Trump Marks.

It has to get horrible before anything great happens.

Oh.

Really? People said we were at Return to Normal a year ago.

Yea, I guess Obama did a good job these past 8 years.

That time honored tradition of shitting on the poor and elderly is what's helped create so many liberals. There has to be a middle path.

>Delete 6 zeroes
sounds like a good slogan for an american presidential candidate