Megyn Kelly 'meeting with ABC and NBC while considering lower-paying offers to leave $20m job at Fox News' - where...

Megyn Kelly 'meeting with ABC and NBC while considering lower-paying offers to leave $20m job at Fox News' - where staffers have nicknamed her 'Me-again'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4018188/Megyn-Kelly-meeting-ABC-NBC-considering-lower-paying-offers-leave-20m-job-Fox-News-staffers-nicknamed-again.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FNt3ns_EGA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Rt6vqki_eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She wore black for at least ten days straight after the election, like she was in mourning. I stopped counting so I don't know exactly how many it was.

Low level employees making fun of the one employee making $20+ mil a year

He's in her head now.

I hope this man faced ugly cunt kills her self.

what a ego maniac self centered stupid nasty women.

get this pig off of fox. put the bimbo on cnn where she belongs. or better yet put her the fuck back in the garbage can where you found her.

I AM A ROBOT
FUCK YOU JAPJEW

10/10

Yes. Fox needs to get rid of Me-Again. Kayleigh McEnany or Tomi Lahren to Fox when?

Nudes when?

>Megyn Kelly 'meeting with ABC and NBC

Those poses just reek of journalistic integrity.

Oh yeah tomi would be great on fox. I saw she had an interview with Bill oreilly and you could see he enjoyed her, I think the two are probably very similar.

>where staffers have nicknamed her 'Me-again'

i dont get it

Short hair on women is repulsive.

>Megyn
>Me gyn
>Me agyn
>Me again

She's definitely a future star. I just wish based Kayleigh would stop wasting her time being CNN's conservative punching bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FNt3ns_EGA

Get this fuckin sellout out of Fox...She did not support Donald but instead supported falsely slagging the Donald. ..

Shes so fucking tsun tsun its not even funny

i get that it almost sounds like megyn

but whats the joke with "me again"

I love how Megyn triggers Trumplings.

She's egotistical, attention seeking and entitled, it dovetails nicely with the fact that it's a play on her name.

It's all downhill from here

Went to senior prom with a red head girl with short hair. Shorter than in OP's pic. She was a cutie. Megyn Kelly is an old cunt with a coalburner's hairstyle.

>that middle pic
BRRRRRRRRTTT

we now revere and pay journalists the same as footballers and movie stars.

trump can't save us.

best to just give up, Sup Forums

Oh shit! Bitch is pimping herself out! Fucking whore.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend!

my dick is almonds

Megyn kelly is terrrible. She makes every story abo herself. She actually interviewed a candidate for a major political party and just talked about herself the whole time. It was actually kind of cringe.

I don't mind her, she's actually not that batshit (relatively) and is semi redpilled on SJW bullshit.

what do they mean by "me-again"?

She's incredibly self centered and it shows in her reporting. Particularly in her Trump interview she did.

Megyn Kelly wants a wage same as a CEO but farts like a Truck driver
>live fart on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=3Rt6vqki_eE

*braaaap*

>giving a fuck about lamestream media

UNO

fake

Thats a cool webm.

saved