All terrorists deserve the death penalty

All terrorists deserve the death penalty.

punishments should depend on the perpertraor.

islamic terrorists should be covered in pig's blood and killed.

dylan roof should be raped by a pack of niggers and killed

etc.

Make them think twice before they do it.

>IRA forced to stay drink and potato free for a month before their execution

He wasn't a terrorist. He was a revolutionary.

>revolutionary
Literally a dumb faggot that got the dixie flag taken down.

That's what he did and I hope he burns in hell.

Sure. Kill this worthless piece of shit. See if I care.

>kill elderly black people in a church
>revolutionary
He accomplished nothing except provide an actual example of the left's hitherto imaginary right-wing bogeyman. At least Breivik was comical.

lol, I actually worked this case.

The only reason he got caught was because the black church had to install a video camera due to multiple burglaries by neighborhood nogs.

He said the idea that a house of worship would need a camera to keep from getting robbed had never even crossed his mind.

We are civilized but yes Dylan Roof deserves to die. We have to move past this race shit and unite behind the Don. I mean blacks are American as we are. We have to unite and give them opportunity like we do FOR ALL AMERICANS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP.

He would have been caught eventually. In this day and age you don't just walk away from a mass murder and never be caught.

He's done more for the white race than either of you two zogbots could ever dream of.

>We have to move past this race shit and unite behind the Don

back to plebbit

You obviously don't know the case details, that was literally the only mistake he made. The only way we would have caught him is if he'd confided in someone about it and then someone turned him in.

If that's the only mistake they made then how did he get caught. Seeing a random white guy walk in is not enough to ID him.

This is probably a division op presupposing that Sup Forums is twelve Nazis in one basement. I have no trouble seeing Roof hang and wish somebody in the church had shot him.

>for
He's made it harder for me to exist and win people to my side.

He's a dumb faggot and I hope he burns in hell.

>killing old church goers after sitting in on their service
I genuinely revile this piece of shit.

Fuck off cuck. If niggers were such model citizens then Dylann would have never offed nine of them. His actions were a reaction to a major problem. The kike media is complacent in this too for covering up black crime.

>Kills blacks not niggers
>instead of going to some crack house or trap house or whatever they are called and just killing them
>kills a bunch of nigs practicing religions
>gets dixie flag taken down

sorry for being the dindu but, hes gay

sure thing goldberg

You both deserve to be raped by niggers and lose America.

You deserve White America with a choice of women.

Don't allow these fucking faggot low test Whites to cuck out as if Dylann is some fucking devil.

>Seeing a random white guy walk in is not enough to ID him.
Only it is. His face was run through a facial recognition database.

Fun fact, if you've ever uploaded a pic of yourself onto a social media site you're in the same database. Fun fact #2: this is also how we got his prints which matched the prints from the crime scene.

nice bait post you got a few

Thanks man desu and just between us I hate niggers.

agreed

>slavs
>white

Stop fighting it brother