You voted for it. Welcome to Trump's America

This guy filmed a bunch of masked white dudes harassing native americans at a hotel in North Dakota.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mc26kgHZbyw
nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881
carbonated.tv/viral/masked-men-threaten-indigenous-protesters-in-profanitylaced-attack
nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/
grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/4176085-arrest-made-connection-videotaped-threats-dakota-access-pipeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

Fuck and I didn't even post the link

youtu.be/Mc26kgHZbyw

don't care

should've finished the natives off

you know this sudden rash of "hate crimes committed by Trump supporters" that began the day after Hillary's SJW brigade were buttblasted by the surprise election results are all fake- right?

Obviously staged

this is hitler.

RARE
ADDED TO COLLECTION

Could they be wearing masks because they're not actually Trump supporters or racists and want to keep their identity secret so they can blame it on Trump supporters?

we needed the ones who survived for their genes

gene theft is the primary goal of judaism

>IF WE FIND YOU AGAIN

i lost it

Hey Sitting Bull, watcha doin?

This is exactly why minorities are arming up.

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881

Going to be seeing a rise in "defensive" shooting soon.

>MFW i don't care anymore.Infact i think white people need to teach the rest of the world a fucking lesson in respect.

I was not born a racist but as of late i can't stand people of any other coler then white.

They really are fucking worthless trash all other races should really just submit to us.

From the view numbers I am guessing you filmed this. What exactly was going on? Looked like some retards in cold weather gear talking shit.

>being this new

Ah now I see.

carbonated.tv/viral/masked-men-threaten-indigenous-protesters-in-profanitylaced-attack

that's why they say racism has to be taught, everything is fine until someone tells you 6% of the population is committing more than 50% of violent crimes. everything is fine until you start looking for vacation spots and realize anywhere not white is third world tier shit hole.

>Let's roll

kek

I Buried My Fart At Shitting Bull bump

It's not though. We're born racist.

Hillary pls go.

I have a skull balaclava but it looks way better than that.

Also fuck redskins.

I don't like natives honestly, so I don't care. All the qualities that made the savages admirable have been destroyed by their shitty offspring anyway.

Literally sam hyde tier

So in other words it's all staged.
What do I get if the "masked white dudes" are the Standing Rock vets?

>Native Alcoholics impeding progress
I do not care about those red skinned pieces of shit. Every last one of them should be rounded up and shot.

I guarantee that guy would not have gone out there if those guys with masks weren't white. If they were black everyone would have stood by. Liberals only have a backbone with whites because they're scared of minorities.

>literally no featherniggers in the video
ok

"As a result of one incident, Jesse McLain, 33, is facing two counts of “terrorizing” charges after he and another man — both wearing masks — blocked a car occupied by two water protectors at a Ramada Inn in Bismarck and proceeded to berate and threaten them."

I went into this with an open mind, i expect there are racist violent trump supporters somewhere, but this isn't them, the way the guy "threatens" people he sounds like a cartoon villain, and he doesn't actually do anything, then he leaves. The problem with false flag hate crimes is that the left are too scared to actually do them, so we end up with these pretend hate crimes, like "oh he took my hijab but no one was nearby and no one saw and uhh my phone was broken and there are no witnesses and i didn't report it but it happened, honestly"

Every idiot is a fucking hero cause they can film """"""""""hate"""""""" on muh smartphone

Hey Rabbi!
Watchya doin?
The Left wants, no, NEEDS us to react badly.
The fact that we haven't has driven them to stage false flag "racism events".

All hate crimes are fake news.

>native americans
>native
This meme needs to die. THEY CAME FROM FUCKING ASIA.

Is that Alex Jones?

so incredibly staged

the people being harassed have their windows down and are recording on their phone

masked guy doesn't seem to care about their phone

also, pic related is the indian

Non-whites terrorize white people every single day at much higher rates, but it never makes the news. In fact, some (((organizations))) actively suppress hate crimes against whites:

nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/

Call them Indians like a normal person. American Indians if you need to differentiate between them and poos.

Can someone give me the legal standard of harassment? It seems like such a bogus pussy crime.

This is why you should always exercise your second amendment rights. Blowing that guy's head off would have been a open-and-shut case of stand your ground.

Redskins or savages is better.

Prairie-nigger is the best descriptively speaking

Or feather nigger.

grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/4176085-arrest-made-connection-videotaped-threats-dakota-access-pipeline

>"Us North Dakota people are going to f--- you up,"

To me it sounds like some local boys wanted to tell this fuckers to get gone. I can only imagine the amount of undesirables that have flooded into their town.

Yeah I am guessing that is the reason. Outside agitators usually wear out their welcome real fast in most communities.
This guy was a retard though.

>masked w-

THE FIRE RISES

>Wear mask
>Show license plate
Not the brightest bulb in the pack I'd say.