“We are all in danger. It is evil itself.” - Buzz Aldrin

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ6yGPvHuc
buzzaldrin.com/south-pole-news/
redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/astronaut-buzz-aldrin-tweets-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself
twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5hftbi/buzz_aldrins_tweet_about_evil_itself_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=u7mEnmx1HIo&t=1m27s
exopolitics.org/nazi-ufos-flew-over-washington-led-to-ss-infiltration-of-us-space-program/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/worlds-largest-marine-park-created-in-ross-sea-in-antarctica-in-landmark-deal
foxnews.com/tech/2012/02/03/missing-scientists-mystery-deepens-in-frozen-antarctica.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290159/Has-Russia-new-form-life-underground-antarctic-lake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B97kDYEIWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mountains of Madness. Putin has tamed the shoggoths and will use them in the upcoming world war.

But, really, fake and gay.

>evil is the danger?
>global warming is the danger?
>illuminati is the evil and the danger?

Typical 4skinz. Take a glint of truth like ayys at trump rally to look absolutely retarded. Read about putin squids. Looks like egypt in antarctica. It's nuffin. Ok.

Basically, this is were the masters of the jews live. The greys. It would a lot easier to settle Antarctica than it would be Mars. We can solve world hunger and population issues by just mitigating it to there. 3 x bigger than Russia. 7x than Russia with the Ice. However we won't settle there because the greys live there. The only reason we exist is because they spliced our dna from their own and the humannoids living here. Antarctica was the greys main base of operations as it was secluded from the rest of the earth, safe from Human eye, where they can peacefully observe their experiments. I know I will get laughed at, but I dont give a fuck.

This tweet is fake but is is really weird he was in Antarctica releasing penguins eimmediatle before he died. Wtf is with Antarctica all of a sudden?

Nephilim. And penguins are all over commercials for some reason

Doesn't Aldrin always talk about seeing crazy shit while he was in space?

John Glenn is the one who died. Buzz Aldrin is still alive.

>Buzz Aldrin
>Died

Penguins are the real Jews. Like in Runescape.

Is a bastion for global elite. Its been prepped for decades.

Batman etc. Just in time for third temple musings

That nigga came from a different timeline, Buzz died like a decade ago for them.

I was there before I came here.

Oh my bad. There are pic on his Twitter of him in some sort of breathing machine.

Buzzy just developed some fluid on the lungs from being up in Antartica. AFAIK he's making a normal recovery.

I bet interdemensional travel is hell

Toblerone is building a new superweapon.

redpill me on antartica

why are people forbidden to go there?

It's literally a fake Tweet. Go back to raping geese with your frostbitten micropenis, leaf.

It's the size of the continental USA. It is not as big as Russia.

>eimmediatle
>immediately

Are you on the spectrum?

No but I am on the level

Sounds like the jig is up and someone gave him advance notice. He's warning the others in the ring before the MSM blows open Pizzagate.

It doesn't matter. Everything posted on here is fake. All the world is a stage. Have truer words outside Christ's ever been written?

Careful with how deep this rabbit hole goes user. I'll post the English translation of the directions on the left and a zoom up of the map too

This russia shit goin on is to get back for a coverup of epstein mar a lago

one word:

erebus

what is that?

But remember, there's nothing there but ice and science outposts.

Nobodies forbidden to go there retard. You can literally go there by yourself if you wanted to.

An awful lot of Nazis made it to Argentina after WWII. What a coincidence that it is so close to Antarctica

>eimmediatle
sieg heil

And the final redpill in the conspiracy

my. god.

holy fuck is that real

????????

The Stargate is in the antarctic, the aliens landed on the pyramids in Egypt as well as the antarctic we need to stop these parasitic alien scum from landing here with their Ayyy lmaos onto our "We Wuz Kangz" Triangles

The amount of secrets that guy must be living with.

Confidential Nazi Navy instructions for how to navigate a submarine through a hidden tunnel under the ice for several kilometers and then emerge.... somewhere else evidently.

Please continue

H.P. Lovecraft was right about Antarctica?

Yes, but we have his favor.

why don't those advanced races ever visit?

Holy shit ITS A FUCKING MARKER

DEAD SPACE WAS TRYING TO WARN US

It's as real as any piece of paper, but I could make one with a printer and a sunny windowsill if I wanted to badly enough.

how's it feel to be fuzz growing on someone else's spaceship?

Those time digits

Same reason white people don't go to Detroit.

But even on their deathbed they don't seem to spill them.

Makes me wonder if they really were benevolent to their fellow humans, or if they even were "human" at all.

you think they're fighting the nazis in Asgard or what? I wonder what the people there look like

>all this schizoposting
You have to go back.

Yes it is real. The Nazis found something there. Something important enough that they had to quickly colonize the icy wasteland and stay there no matter what. Maybe still be there today. They found something important enough that after the war the Allies launched Operation Highjump to invade Antarctica and find the Nazi base. A strangely high number of people died in the operation.... almost like there was heavy resistance to a "science expedition"?

They were summoned to the Thule Society's embassy there to negotiate the surrender of Earth.

Trump's win and Brexit were orchestrated to cover the soft transition to fascism.

>Wtf is with Antarctica all of a sudden?

>never heard of the Alien base

well, Buzz did and we will soon too

>tfw feel when you got older you realized real life was a meme

From pizza pedo cults, to reality being the matrix by tech giants, to europe letting in 1 billion refugees, to a former NASA astronaut commenting on The Mountains of Madness. It's just too weird to be real but here we are.

Buzz Aldrin can't die until he's a guest on The View and knocks the dreadlocks wig off Whoopi Goldberg for being a moon landing denier.

Look at my other posts, one is an English translation of the map instructions .

Have you guys ever looked at Antarctica on Google Earth? Odd that the south pole looks like pic realted, isn't it? You'd think that a program that can zoom all the way in to an HD photo of your fucking house could look a little better than this. Maybe we should look at other places in Antarctica on Google Earth and try to figure out why it's all blurred out?

really makes your collective consciousness vibrate

youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ6yGPvHuc

i know the commander of one of the attacking ships. won't talk about it except ship was sunk

He refers to world government, but he also refers to the organs of Corporate Suppression in the United States. 'It' refers to IT, the Insider Threat program, the citizens disposition matrix... engineered suicide from Homeland Security, also known as Corporate Suppression.

Day of Rope shall address this abrogation of the US Constitution and the Social Contract. IT is the Mark of the Beast, blacklisting, poison, Cointelpro on steroids, mind control.

Red pill yourself.

isn't it obvious?

Fake Tweet.

>official, classified documents that Nazi Admirals themselves used are paranormal

Wow, if my calculations are even remotely accurate, this cave entrance is hundreds of meters tall. How did something so far out in an icy wasteland get carved out this smoothly and accurately? How has it not been covered with ice yet if it's always been there?

>why are people forbidden to go there
that isn't true at all

>What did he mean by this?
1 post by this ai

>Antarctic

Go to Google maps and look due south from "Zucchelli Station"

Jew-gle blacked out the land mass right beneath that.

Watcha tryin' to hide, Mr. Goldstein?

Why are perfectly geometrical white rectangles everywhere? Even when the terrain around them is perfectly rendered? Why are huge lengths of the coast of the continent whited out like this? If it were a sun reflection, how is it possible for light particles to make perfect shapes with right angles?

More fake news from the pathetic alt-right.

Looks like there is a significantly large port and city that they don't want you to know exists. I thought all we do here is science research?

Don't EVER listen to anyone who simply says "fake."

EVERYTHING has an explanation. Nothing that happens is "fake."

It really happened. Explain it.

>Tartarus

nervous_pepe.jpg

Straight from his website:
>His primary interest in coming to Antarctica was to experience and study conditions akin to Mars that are more similar there than any other place on earth.
>"I didn’t get as much time to spend with the scientists as I would have liked to discuss the research they’re doing in relation to Mars."
>"I'm looking forward to getting home soon to spend Christmas with my family and to continue my quest for Cycling Pathways and a permanent settlement on Mars."

He's been shilling to get our asses to Mars and I think this is a NASA PR stunt. Coincidentally, a mission to another planet has been in the works for a while now, with the development of the Delta 4, SLS, and Orion spacecraft.

buzzaldrin.com/south-pole-news/

>Tartarus
The fuck is this?

Did buzz aldrin die? did the aliems infect him

"Alt-right"

Go back to sucking up more liberal news you faggot Aussie.

No such thing as an alt-right. Alt-right was term coined to describe us and reddits r/donald, because they never saw actions such as ours before in politics.

It's a made-up term and i have the proof, so whoever uses this stupid ass term shows just how mentally retarded they are.

There are too many theories to make any sort of decision. A lot of weird shit has been going on there in the last year involving high level politicians from all over the world including the pope and the head of the Russian Orthodox church as well as Putin. Now Buzz Aldrin suddenly goes and gets "sick" enough to need an emergency evacuation and a medical quarantine. John Kerry suddenly flies there the day after the Presidential election. That's a lot of big names going to a continent that is supposed to be a barren wasteland.

kek

That's sadly a fake, also full of german mistakes.
It's from the same guy in Russia who made the "Ahnenerbe" treasure chest he supposedly found in a cave in Belarus, poorly carved.

There have been expeditions, but beware the hoaxers.
Here, have something real from the Ahnenerbe of my private collection instead.
A very interesting book if you can find it

>pic related

Yeah they say is because to save on the costs, i call bullshit.

redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/astronaut-buzz-aldrin-tweets-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself

if you think it's just 'muh joos' then you aren't red pilled

Here's a retweet:
twitter.com/slone/status/806552107671257090
I'm no expert on Twitter, so I have no eye for ecamination. But how can you forge a retweet?

People being told to 'move along...'
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5hftbi/buzz_aldrins_tweet_about_evil_itself_in/
>inb4 leddit

No.

Operation High Jump. Read Admiral Bird memoirs. Got our asses handed to us. In July 1952, Ayytarcticans forced Truman into surrender.
youtube.com/watch?v=u7mEnmx1HIo&t=1m27s

exopolitics.org/nazi-ufos-flew-over-washington-led-to-ss-infiltration-of-us-space-program/
LOL

Antarctic Treaty signed on December 1 1959
www.ats.aq/e/ats.htm

This is the location of the Ayytarcticans, a.k.a. "Neue Berlin"
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/worlds-largest-marine-park-created-in-ross-sea-in-antarctica-in-landmark-deal

Now this is some fake news

they restricted turism a few years ago, you can't "just go there"

>Pyramid
Probably aliens/demons or some shit.

H.P.Lovecraft really was writing down visions
>We are completely fucked

Take your meds, Dan

Mfw theres an island called rothschild island there

Search it

If any bit of the Antarctica conspiracy is true, Buzz already knows there are far more pressing matters than Mars to deal with right now, but he knows he can't say what he knows or he will be immediately silenced in the worst ways possible.

Pic related: The enlarged rectangle on that mountain is 14 miles long.

doesnt anyone remember the russian team that went missing for a while whilst on a mission to drill down to an under-ice lake thats 20million years old?

foxnews.com/tech/2012/02/03/missing-scientists-mystery-deepens-in-frozen-antarctica.html

and then they found a type of dna theyd never seen before

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290159/Has-Russia-new-form-life-underground-antarctic-lake.html

Pleiadian: Can never resist the UFO image

Or what? The Antarctic Police Department arrests me and throws me into a jail made of ice with penguins in uniforms acting as guards.

He didn't die retard

We are in a fucking Dragon Break. The Numidium is waking. Landfall coming brother.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=B97kDYEIWvE

Yeah I just found it searching around on google maps. What the absolute fuck is antarctica

They're not. You can go there. The problem is, it's much further away from any mainland as the Arctic and much less equipped for human survival.