youtu.be/_e18nyPR51Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWU0nnAv0ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=46s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_accent
youtube.com/watch?v=VD4tjDZTP_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Yes. He's been /our guy/ for a while. When did he ever stop being /our guy/? He is a pure blooded white nationalist, for Elohim's sake.

he hypercucks for israel because "Jews are white people too"

we are anonymous
anyone seeking the camera is a faggot

And he threw Richard 'Our Guy' Spencer under the bus like a coward cuckold.

LMAO muh white ethno-state

Something wrong?

He's a weeboo so yes

youtu.be/TWU0nnAv0ZY

Now thats what I call a focus group

Yeah.. that'll never happen.

Awesome that he's getting out there more, to compete with Richard Spencer perhaps. Strike while the iron is hot, full court press baby!

Why are white nationalists a little 'smooth', if you know what I mean?

Guess you could say, they really put their heads together.

Not with that attitude.

there is ongoing ethnic cleansing in numerous parts of the world
The left clapped as whites were ethnically cleased out of cities or countries or continents

It's inevitable when things get bad enough, people will embrace more radical solutions

He brings intellectualism to the movement. It helps to counter the uneducated redneck image of WN. We need more people like him.

Remember that time he went on The Young Turks and made Cenk sperg out?

Now that's what I call putting our heads together.

He's the best.

Richard Spencer threw Taylor's organization under the bus for linking Richard to ideas so against his own.

He really is

wow his japanese is perfect

nice meme

> huwhite man
I enjoy JT's videos, but he refuses to talk about the JQ. That's okay I guess, most white nationalists are aware of it, but it helps to have someone with a good public image.

>1.24 does he says "kikes"?

Hwite nationalist*

I believe he was raised in Japan.

He was born and grew up in Japan, actually.
I wonder if his accent and the way he pronounces huwhite actually comes from that (from Japanese howaito, perhaps?).

What, you mean like in Zimbabwe or rural South Africa? People here hardly know about that, much less support it.

This is a strategic alliance in that he does not want to be associated with white supremacists and neo-nazis whatsoever.

He identifies as a proponent of "white advocacy" and is simply a separatist which makes his positioning all the more difficult to combat.

I think this is the most reasonable route in our modern climate.

They're actively bragging about it now you stupid fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=46s

CARLOS!

>Also checked

>I wonder if his accent and the way he pronounces huwhite actually comes from that (from Japanese howaito, perhaps?).

That's a reasonable deduction but we do have elderly white folk in the states that pronounce it that way as well that were not born and raised in Japan. Think it's just an upper class white male dialect in certain regions.

>That's a reasonable deduction but we do have elderly white folk in the states that pronounce it that way as well that were not born and raised in Japan. Think it's just an upper class white male dialect in certain regions.
Oh, interesting. I wasn't aware of that. He does sound very old-school, that's true. Thanks, user!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_accent

Jared "weeb" Taylor is, at least, my guy.

no he doesn't. he doesn't talk at all about Jews unless specifically asked, or using Israel as an example of a homogeneous country.

i dont think you know hypercucking means.

He says もとの国に帰す as in going back to your former country.

You're like 20 years late to the party

youtube.com/watch?v=VD4tjDZTP_s

I've got to say, this guys eyes have gotten a lot bluer, somehow.

HORRY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT MON

>60% white

under rated