If your not white,then your not a real american

if your not white,then your not a real american

prove me wrong

im white and im not a real american

Obligatory.

im white and im not a real american

You make me sad burger.

jesus christ,im only talking about americans from american.not some pisshole country nobody cares about

Settle down, young'n.

You can talk shit when your country is over five hundred years old. Until then, shush.

no you idiot you might hate non white less educated people. but you also have non whites who own great hard working buissneses. if you take these people out the economy would go in a freefall. white has nothing to do with it its american culture and morals.

We created your country lad

Native americans are also american.

In fact any proper white nationalist who is not a hypocrite meme spouting faggot should sympathize and support their cause.

i can't

>prove me wrong
I have no invested interest in doing so, because I actually agree with you.

Have a butt.

I'm native american, so i'm more american than you faggots ever where

define white?
European?
Caucasian?
Germanics?

We actually created our own country thank you very much. By kicking you fucking losers out of it.

idiot if he knew all the white people you think are succesfull arent even american their german polish russian english spanish chinese. withought these people we would be fucked

White here, not a real American desu

rude

do your realize that white people are degenerate also

I can't

Fuck off dad
>hurr I came all over the East Coast of north america so I made you hurrr
>hurrrr I get responsibility for all your achievements even though you only achieved after you moved out of my Empire hurrr

Actually you were behaving more like bums who refused to pay rent.

blacks have been here longer than most whites

most whites are descended from post 1850 immigrants.

blacks were here before that, therefore more american than most of yall

>What is taxation without representation
KYS and your queen is a whore

Completely agree. white person of good character was the original citizenship requirement.

Hard mode: ancestors have been here since revolutionary war and fought in civil war.

My dog has lived with me longer than house guests have, doesn't mean the dog can or should start eating at the table.

>MTV
Unless we're talking the cartoons, jackass, the state, sifl and olly or wonder showzen, sage and report

Blacks weren't even considered human beings and only received equal rights in the 1960s.
Only white Europeans were allowed American citizenship back then.

Fuck off you Limey faggot

So you be sayin, if I buy a piece of property and it has an old rusty tractor on it that I don't actually own the land, this piece of obsolete farm equipment does?

Americans really are genuinely stupid.

White people are also not real Americans.

The real Americans are all dead, and they've been replaced by millennial faggotry.

>America kicks out Britain due to taxation without representation.
>Proceeds to implement a system of government that can only be sustained by taxation without representation.
This is why the world thinks you're stupid.

>>Proceeds to implement a system of government that can only be sustained by taxation without representation.
Care to elaborate you stupid fuck?

This ones a bit wet behind the ears

I've always said this. You're not an american if you have a hyphen in your title.

No it is just OP baiting.

i don't know why these posts made me laugh so hard

The government consists of a large collection of "representatives" (the senators and the president), who each hold their own individual views.

Each state gets only a handful of senators, not enough to adequately represent their populace.

In addition, the entire country has to share one president, who also only has the views of an individual.

Both are typically paid with the taxes of the people they speak for, regardless of whether they're saying the same thing.

Despite this, they are notoriously corrupt, and will often go against the wishes of their people for the sake of personal gain.

Now, theoretically, it would be possible for the people to vote in someone who would lower taxes for the sake of prosperity.

Thing is, no one would do this, because willingly cutting your own salary is absolute fucking madness.

So, to reiterate, America kicked out Britain for having a monarchy with a corrupt elite class that taxed people without representing them, and replaced it with a representative democracy with a corrupt elite class that taxed people without representing them.

Technically not true, but true if you go by our founding principles and who has done the accomplishments.

Most nonwhite immigrants, other than blacks descending from slaves, moved to the US after it was the number 1 economy in the world. They haven't contributed jackshit in a historical sense and are just here for the money. They're likely the reason the US will collapse to, a destruction of culture and creation of division that can't be healed.

FALSE. The only real American is a native one.

vested interest you fuck. jesus christ

but aren't those only the spics and mudslimes, everyone else contribbed to a certain extent