>makes a valid point
>they resort to calling opposing person a "cuck" etc

>issues a statistic/fact
>they resort to calling the source of statistic/fact "crooked/corrupt"

>they say they don't want identity politics
>you say you're LGBT/Black/other Minority type
>they automatically assume you're an SJW

>they say that only SJWs can't take criticism
>whenever they receive criticism they lie about you, or disregard the conversation and resort to trolling

>use the term "cuck" but wants political change
>they refuse to do any action in the real world, or show their true identities when expressing any racist/violent idea in fear of being fired/divorced etc, thus technically making them the cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that time the media successfully portrayed someone as literally worse than Hitler and he STILL beat Hillary Clinton by a sound margin?

Arguing with any Leftist/Hillary supporter

>makes a valid point
>they resort to calling opposing person a "xenophobe" etc

>issues a statistic/fact
>they resort to calling the source of statistic/fact "racist/bigoted"
etc.

I don't like the MSM.

>bitches about Trudeau 24/7
>does absolute shit to help the Canadian Libertarian movement

oh well (:

who are you talking about? i voted for trudeau

Pro-Trump & Pro-Trudeau?

Quite the 2 different ends of the political spectrum there.

>liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

why do you think I'm pro-trump? you seem confused

I hate buzzfeed.

1) Sup Forums

2) "Whenever I argue w/ Hillary supporters.."

>he thinks Sup Forums has a single opinion

>he thinks being anti-Hillary is being pro-Trump

is this what common core does to the brain?

3) Sup Forums Canadian on Sup Forums, most being salty conservatives who worship Trump like a god and hate Trudeau with all their will

Buzzfeed represents exactly why you leftists got BTFO by an unelectable game show host.

>makes a valid point
This is where your scenario falls apart.

OP is a disgusting unemployed dog who spends his time smoking weed and voting for more welfare. Why don't you just get a fucking job like the rest of us?

So..you were a Johnson LP killer or Jill Stein communist? Why so defensive?

I'm more of a center leftist, but resort to your trolling.

Probably because I have a life and a family unlike you.

>he thinks I cared about any of his candidates
i don't give a shit who you guys elect as long as its democratic

tell me more about how a trump supporter is going to waste his time arguing with a dumb liberal like yourself

Well, you're already trying to argue, so there you go. You yourself fell into the trap.

>I'm more of a center leftist

What are the core values that distinguish you from a regular leftist then?

What sort of future are you trying to build for your children if you constantly vote left?

Well you should, considering the conservative hate for Trudeau and all the lying on the right, and corruption on the left

I like guns, civil unions/state rights, and anti-PC.

I know, your spic mind is blown.

says the canadian,have you stopped sucking leftist dick yet,because your country sure seems to love it

Trudeau isn't that bad, desu. I know you cite your research from T_D and Sup Forums but some actual data could help once in a while.

>they refuse to do any action in the real world

thats because there to busy working for a living,and being decent citizens.not a bunch of jobless parasites who threaten to riot or need safe spaces because there candidates lost

I don't like children.

Or they could be politicians, you know.

>Trudeau isnt that bad

says the liberal,of course he isnt that bad for people to stupid to know any better

>calls me stupid
>misspells "too"

Go on c:

>generic racist lolbertarian loser
>I know, your spic mind is blown.

Gee golly jeepers, I surely haven't argued with your kind a million times before.

not to mention leftists dont bother with research and actual facts to begin with so what exactly is the point your trying to make

Oh wow. If I portray the opposition in a way people tend to dislike, regardless of what they actually say or do, I can certainly win people over to my side. What is this called and where have I seen it before? It really makes me think.

Polite reminder to Sage in a thread if you think the thread is bad.

So salty aren't you.

its funny to see somebody from a country without an actual functioning goverment try to argue about politics,have fun with your cartels you stupid beaner

Are you triggered?

mexican users' house looking like

>he STILL beat Hillary Clinton by a sound margin?

negative 2.7 million votes

"BUT THE_DONALD SAID WE DIDN"T LOSE THE POPULAR VOTE CUZ NIGGERS AND ILLEGALS AND SUCH!"

funny how people still believe donald trump is actually going to run this country

he'll find it harder then running his big mouth on social media all day and then we'll just end up with mike pence doing the job and suffer from another 4 years of an empty suite in the white house

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING START 10000 THREADS WITH THIS SHIT. STOP TRYING TO BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AND CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING

no, fuck off.

WE WON, FAGGOT

YOU GOT AT LEAST 8 YEARS OF LIVING UNDER TOTAL REPUBLICAN RULE

BETTER GET USED TO IT, YOU FUCKING C-U-C-K

Or I can run for office and win, idiot.

You didn't win shit. You got conned by the Swamp. All those goldman Sachs cucks are gonna ass fuck you. Enjoy your buyer's remorse. And no I didn't vote for Shillary, so take your CTR excuses elsewhere.