Fishmouth Syndrome? Is this actual true among SJW?

Because they take the bait so easily?

Common physical symptom among mentally retarded and those with extremely low IQs

Because they are fish obviously

It's a common characteristic of chronic mouth-breathers. Look it up.

>mouth is shaped like this
>love the fuck out of my country and want liberalism out
F-fuck you.
God man it, first my eyes go, and just wearing glasses means I'm a cuck, now my mouth's not hep anymore?

The Innsmouth look.

Because their breath always smells like "fish."

OOOOOOOHHHHH
R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

sjw's: roasted

your lips aren't gonna come out looking so good after sucking all that black cock

Dont forget the sanpaku eyes as well. Dat inner cray

I seem to remember something like that being a congenital defect that affects oxygen intake, thus potentially impairing mental function.

fpbp
fpbp

lel

It's a common feature of aneuploidy disorders and other congenital birth defects like Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. To be blunt I'm half convinced they say stupid shit constantly because their mother's drank.

it's pretty hot. how can we smack the fat and fake colors off of them to make good waifus?

:)

It's a 90% indicator that it's a chubby. She might not be chubby at the moment but once they can start leeching from someone, they'll puff up like a fat bitch in no time.

Checked

>on a walk and cis guys keep checking me out

fucking lost

I have not met a person, male or female, sjw or not, with that mouth, that wasn't an idiot. Take it for what it's worth.

Mouthbreathers

Been saying it for ages. No one would listen to me.

why not add some deep one to your genepool and take the green pill?

The word you're looking for is mouthbreather

If it's natural, it's a form of mental retardation.

As an expression, it's used to express sheer disgust and contempt - which is the only feeling SJWs seem to generate.

>surprised that sjw's are mouth breathers