Listen up you fucking burgers

>you have 10 seconds to tell me why this isn't how Canada SHOULD look

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-banknote-woman-1.3885844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

viva la Quebec libre!

Fuck you and your meme country.

This is how Canada should look, just a smoldering fucking crater.

JohnAMacdonald,aninstrumentalfigureinCanadianhistory,beingreplacedbyacompletefucking WHOnegress

cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-banknote-woman-1.3885844

Black rights activist Viola Desmond to be 1st Canadian woman on $10 bill

Because Canada is pretty much a non-country.

We bought Alaska fair and square

Why don't you try and take it and find out what happens?

Because you're little bitch boys and always will be. Need England to do any real fighting for you. Pussy ass bitches, try to fucking step to Alaska.

Or Greenland.

>Implying the Danish army couldn't destroy Canada in one day.

Quit bitching about Hans Island as well, and accept your role as bottom bitch for real countries.

GIMME YOUR FUCKIN LUMBER AND OIL

because this is how you should look

Tell New Brunswick that we're sorry. Watch all of the maritimes apply for statehood and allow us our rightful fishing areas.

quebec is a parasite and if the land mass is to stay part of the nation we need to systematically exterminate every person living on it

Because Canada has no legal rights to Greenland.

Because there is literally NOTHING you can do about it leaf. Fucking neck yourself.

>you have 10 seconds to tell me why this isn't how USA SHOULD look

EASY: Article 4 Section 3 of the constitution says states can't be combined with other states without a tedious process.

Rest easy leaf, your star will join our banner someday.

I don't fucking care, just don't piss me off stupid leaf.

stop it please, it hurts

>no Nunuvut

Fuck off, we're taking back based innuits (and their qt3.14 wives) from their barbaric leaf oppressors

Because you don't have the balls to carry out a grand design like Manifest Destiny. Sorry, Trudeau, but without a core national identity, you'll never convince people that such a vision is worth the sacrifice.

Alaska is worth more than your entire worthless rump state
Watch out leafs, you're gonna get goosed

The Arctic will be the geopolitical battleground of the future. The more snow is owned by Canada, the more snow the Russians will eventually gain control over. Canada is irrelevant in geopolitics, and the US will have to keep it on a short leash lest it become junior partner in some bullshit renegotiation of the Russian continental shelf (and, by extension, the amount of the Arctic that they own).

Canada would be much better off geopolitically if it were actually annexed by the United States. Unfortunately, that won't happen, so it will be up to us to assert Canada's claims on the Arctic in negotiations and military posturing.

You're fucking welcome, Leaf.

please see updated map of canada

What even goes on in Alaska anyway?

Because we paid for Alaska when the Russians put it up for sale and your broke asses couldn't afford it. That's why.

>he wants BC and Drug-filed areas of Mexico with double the amount of brown people you already have

lmao k den

Nice "historic revisionism" get your Cia psyop out of my thread

>inuits (and their qt3.14 wives)
Have you even seen a fucking Eskimo? Go to Alaska, we have some of our own.

They're basically niggers. Because of muh natives, Eskimos get fat monthly checks from oil companies that operate in Alaska just for existing. Then, they hop on a plane to Anchorage or Fairbanks and drink until their blood has enough alcohol in it to take paint off of a car. Then they look for more gibs until their next fat check comes.

Come and fucking take it, leaf.

it isnt pine trees would look retarded red you fucking dipshit

Those are some nice borders.
Much better than what we have now.

These Cia psyops are pretty easy to see through.

How's that job in Quantico treating you boys?

Fucking illuminati stooges. One day well hang your kind from fucking light poles like that time me and my friends bought new shoes but as long as mommy didn't get velcro he tied them together and sling those bad boys like old man jenkins' crunchy scrotum over a goddamm light pole and then the pigeons would shit in them

Who do you think you are trying to demand something like that from us leaf?

Libre means book.

Fuck you illuminati shill. I bet you love poisoning people's pineal glands

Greenland would fucking waste you.

America the rest of the world is begging you to annex and cleanse Canada. Please.

SOON....

go and take it then

Because it takes up too much room as is.

Because you're a shithole. Once Quebec stops being so fucking annoying we can talk about respecting Canada's opinions.

you could always buy it back, but wait you cant because your $458 billion in debt.

How did Australians get away with turning him into a leaf. He's one of their own.

It's a CIA psyop to discredit everything that Canadians say on this board because we know the truth

if you take their country, they own you.

Lmfao

Alaskans would never join Canada.

Its not yours and you have no military or support to claim it.

You can't even keep Denmark away from a fucking rock, how do you expect to acquire Alaska?

Greenland was colonised by the Danes, Alaska was bought by the US.

This guy's still coming to terms with the beige horizon

stupid leaf, this thread is now the property of Denmark as Greenland.

Greenland is danish clay you little shit.

>delaware
>real state
You know the rules.

I don't want to pay welfare for all the chugs in those areas. I'm only one leaf.

BECAUSE YOUR STILL A FUCKING COLONY

grow some balls and become a real nation then you can talk about annexing land from others

>Giving leafs alaska

NOPE

Because you're a fucking leaf, therefore your opinion automatically doesn't count, and you are automatically a faget.

>you could always buy it back
>back
That's not the Russian Empire flag, silly American.

>Canadians don't understand that we literally bought Alaska
>They also think they stand a chance of conquering Greenland

you couldn't take Greenland from the Danes and you sure as hell couldn't take Alaska from the US

That's livre

Y'all postin' inna leaf thread.

I can think of a few reasons

Libre means free you dumbfuck burger

lel

fuck off you stupid leaf, alaska belong to USA BECAUSE THEY FUCKING BROUGHT IT FROM RUSSIA. Greenland is Scandinavian land, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, STUPID FUCKING LEAF.
DAY OF THE RAKE IS NEAR, YOU FUCK FACE.

Because if it was Russia would invade you instantly and tell the US to fuck off.

good luck with those gas-huffers, burgers, you'll need it

Who bother? 'Aint we got enough cold shit as it is? At least let the Americans know what real cold is, even if it's only a couple of them.

Based gypsy telling the truth

I'm down. When should we rise, fellow frogs?

FUCK YOU, IM BALT NOT FUCKING ROMANIAN

book means libro
libre means free

They're welcome to try.

Like a burger could even point out Latvia on a map ex-Komrade

>implying we won't trail of tears the natives and replace them witj good redpilled white settlers.

I mean you are free to try

I hear Canadians constantly say they'd beat the US in the war, let's give it a shot.

>day of the rake
Noice.

justin trudeau

you actually bought a fucking pass?

You're too much of a pussy to come take it back. Pussy.

I still have 5 seconds. Burn all leafs.

NO, you have 10 seconds to tell me why your Supreme Court gave you permission to fuck a moose.

>being poor

Because we're libertarian.

i did too friend :)

>Implying Russia shouldn't annex Finland, Canada, Alaska, Greenland, Iceland and Scandinavia then rule the Arctic sea.

>being emotionally invested in Sup Forums enough to spend money on it, like a hypothetical autistic man would do

You don't have to be emotionally invested in something to spend money on it. I enjoy browsing Sup Forums, so I choose to give them money.