Why are Indians good at everything

Hi pol I am a top tier developer at silicon valley CA USA and I have to admit that Indians are really outperforming us everywhere

1.How the fuck are white people supposed to get educated for these high paying jobs when fucking 50 percent of the students at American universities are either from India or China? I mean their intelligence is unmatched how can we Even compete

2.It’s all the JOOO and Asian-Americans fault the dumb Anglo spent his junior high tokin’ reefer and playing sports blacks play better and his divorced Dad did not give a shit to pay for his college huh?

Little Meth habit for 5, 10 or however many years. One day he is 30 and wakes up and says Dude, Jews and Asians have all the money because they are white-collar professionals.

Anglo Dude cannot take care of his kids either. Usually he divorces Mom or never married her and has a couple kids from different women.

Nice future they’ll have. I bet they’ll not even have a job cleaning a Vietnamese dentists office.

What does the Anglo do when he is in junior high? Tokin’ some reefer, racking up a couple vandalism charges, never goes to college or trade school, maybe gets hooked on the methamphetamine for 5 years, chases the muff around.

Blacks will always be the pro athletes and Jews and Asians seem to be brainier.

Not much choices for the Anglo who cannot shoot hoops like Rufus or crunch numbers like Hyman, huh?

I'm white

>2.It’s all the JOOO and Asian-Americans fault the dumb Anglo spent his junior high tokin’ reefer and playing sports blacks play better and his divorced Dad did not give a shit to pay for his college huh?

panjeet why do you call yourself indian if you left all the indians in your homeland?

for every ''''''successful'''' indian like you that takes up increasingly poorly paid jobs, there are much more worthless dirt farmers back in india, and this ratio is so much higher than it is for whites. dont pretend like youre an equal

Silicon Valley is full of Pajeets cause you're cheap code monkeys that better the bottom line.

I know cause I manage Pajeets. Also why did you abandon your homeland? Is it because you don't have toilets?

So triumphant they are of their unopposed invasion of the west, ever gloating, putting their dirty paws on our once pure women.
Reveling their true cowardly nature as the master race asserts his dominance once again would wet the panties of every white woman in the world.
The road to losing my virginity will be paved in skulls of subhumans.

Can we have a humane discussion please?
I'm white btw

I'm not an Indian bro.
I am concerned about technical future of humanity

Why did you abandon Europe? Because it was plagued and full of tularemia?

9/10
Excellent

This board is becoming reddit

BTFO

>developer at silicon valley CA USA
>silicon valley CA USA
>CA

Stopped reading there. No one give a fuck about your cuck state faggot. I'm sure you'd be glad to have a designated shitting street though since I'm sure Indians are better than you at that as well.

Azeez is also mediocre. He's kind of funny but definitely not ground breaking.

>leave Sup Forums for one week
>come back and it's full of slide and CTR threads

There are 1.2 billion Indians and, out of 6.5 billion people in the world, 2/3 of them are Asian. The Indians are Asian's that immigrate to America tend to be some of the best their countries have to offer.

I mean just take a look at India. It's a complete shit hole. And not in a classy third world kind of way where they aren't advanced but they live peacefully and at one with nature. Nope, their country is literally filled to the brim with festering shit and garbage. If your only experience with Indian's is from ones you met here in the U.S. of course you'll have a high opinion of them. Go to India and see if that opinion holds.

POOED

suppose for the sake of argument that the IQ distribution of Americans and Indians is identical.

That is, our two populations have the same mean and same standard deviation.

>Population of India : > 1 billion
>Population of USA: 330 million

We should expect that at _any_ level of intelligence, that there are approximately three Indians for each American.

Now, what's interesting is that USA has a much higher percentage of high-skill, high-IQ, high-motivation Indians, than does India have a percentage of the high skill, high, IQ, high motivation Americans.

Interestingly, many of the intelligent Indians who go on to be successful in the US will tell you that they could not have been successful had they stayed in India.

Finally, if you don't think that the IQ distributions between Indians and Americans are identical (e.g. different means, or different stddev), then you'll need to explain what you think is different, and then work out the numbers to show what reasonable expectations should be regarding the Indian and American share of intelligent people in the world.

At some point, you'll also want to note that immigration from india to the US has always had a preference for high skill and high intelligence. Please be sure to explain what effect you think this will have on ad-hoc samplings and anecdotal observations.

t. White Software engineering manager who makes more money than you at a larger company than yours and still writes better code than you do

This.
Indians are subhuman cancer.

Yes but the standard error of mean also decreases as sample size increases.

What a retarded thread. No wonder we conquered your entire subcontinent

WE

POO POO IN THE STREETS
INCHER IN THE SHEETS

>Indians