LEAF MEME EXPOSED AS CIA COVERT PSYOP

>reminder that pic related man is actually australian
>reminder that the Cia started the leaf meme as a psyop on Sup Forums to discredit everything that Canadians say and to generally dumb down the discourse on this board

STOP FALLING FOR THIS PSYOP! YOU'RE PLAYING STRAIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtF_UiwPRYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I second this.

a fucking leaf

>I wonder who is behind this post...

Do you believe in gassing kikes?

If the answer is no, leave Sup Forums.

If it is yes, and you happen to be Canadian, welcome aboard.

I really do hate americans and think they should eat a nuke, it isn't a meme.

Glory for the empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtF_UiwPRYo

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>pic related man is actually australian

Is this real or is it fake news?

Yes I do

Fuck off you filthy fucking leaf, I honestly cannot wait for the day of the rake.

Anyways back to Kids in the Hall.

I'll be on the lookout for the Mounties charging over the hills ready to drag me from my home.
Eh?

American are so dumb man

>inb4 Quebecois aren't LEAFs

A more palpable theory would be the leafs are the pysop meant to derail any worthwhile discussion with endless shitposting.

Canadian shitposting is evolving. I actually impressed.

Nope we really do hate leafs.

Lol the leaf meme was a CIA set up.

lol but i like the leaf meme man its jokes we can all have some lulz at

don't want to gas /all/ the jews, most i know are pretty great

but the international jew meme is a big ass backstabbing NWO inducing shitfest that has to be murdered

No see, a Canadian is simply a failed Australian. They are yan to their ying. So just because he was born in Australia, that doesn't make him not Canadian.

>implying this isn't psyop from Canada in their favor

I'm sorry!

fuck off leaf

>a psyop
you're almost right.

it's not just canada, it's germany and sweden as well. our enemies get to shill out of control, and the reputations of 3 countries TANK.

But to be honest, Canada, we need you to stay cucked. When Americans have SIX WHITE BABIES all on welfare, we will crash the system, ending it, sending niggers and remaining spics into to frozen north.

>reminder that the Cia started the leaf meme
>Cia started the leaf meme
>CIA
k

We leafs Dindu nuffin!

>Posters with fucking leaf flags post all kind of dumb shit
Yeah, I think this is enough to say leafs are fags.

I could beat up every single american in this thread

What did the cop and the snow plow think they were going to accomplish?

I knew it was Don Cherry based on the suit from the corner of my eye

Actually no. I Frequently talk shit about Canada and have done so for Many years totally on my own accord. So fuck you and fuck this thread. Bye.

>Bragging about being a tool for CIA propaganda

Wew lad

A

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. Why not bully Swedes or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than this peaceful maplerich country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuck off you stupid leaf. Also the day of the rake is coming.

No you fool, this was an agent from the Australian Secret Security (or ASS for short) who planted himself to portray a Leaf so that Canada would be blamed in a false-flag shitpost.

Now the entire board thinks that Canada shitposts more than Australia, and you all fell for it.

>mfw

SHUT IT DOWN

Isn't that Germany's pasta?

This isnt true, i was one of the firsts to sa6 A FUCKING LEAF and im not CIA, im just regular ol NSA.

same noodles, different sauce

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING LEAF

SOON

CALLING LEAF MEME A CIA PSYOP EXPOSED AS A CSIS PSYOP

>reminder that CSIS leafnigger operatives are claiming 'le leaf meme' is a CIA psyop to divert the attention of unsuspecting anons from the leafy nature of fucking leafy-ass leafcucks

>being this big of a faggot

this board was made for bantz

go back to >>plebbit you sandy vagina bitch

Like fun. We are the ones who shit all over Canada and call you leaves. I have my reasons. (I'm attempting to undermine Canadians confidence in their state, so that they wont support their government in external or internal wars. tehe)

Shut your fucking mouth. I want to destroy their national pride. Fuck their liberal SJW country. Real Canadians know who they are, and have no investment in what Canada is today.