So what's Sup Forums's opinion on stolen valor?

So what's Sup Forums's opinion on stolen valor?

Should we gas these degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/homeless-living-in-barracks-for-months-before-noticed-2015-12
youtube.com/watch?v=8r0FYVUZMII
youtube.com/watch?v=RCA6gvV9x9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should gas the faggots that are so unfamiliar with what a soldier really looks like that they believe this costume

>implying soldiers aren't retards risking their lives for ZOG

Gas whoever sells or makes medals for civilian use.

I think it's in poor taste, but it should be illegal. If that person is too much of a pussy to sign up 4-5 years o' his life and deal with stoopid shit, then it's on him, not us.

>Should we gas these degenerates?

Sever their achilles and make them walk until they die.

Shouldn't be illegal.

I made an whoopsy

It wouldn't bug me so much if the fakers at least bothered to put in some fucking thought and planning into being fakers.

It's like seeing a fat guy show up to a comic convention in spandex Batman outfit he bought at a kid's Halloween costume store, you're less mad and more wondering "why the fuck did you even bother?"

Five seconds of research and you can find out exactly what you would need to do (and not do) to pull off passing for a believable serviceman or veteran. (hint, making yourself a fucking CO with 90 badges, 10 purple hearts, and a medal of honor is on the 'not do' list)

Idgaf. If they get caught let them catch the beat down.

I sold all my shinies after getting out.

Try eight years.

I just find it kind of funny when guys sperge out and scream "STOLEN VALOR".

Dressing up and wearing shinny metals isn't valor in the first place.

Why do they never choose to be butterbars? They can be clueless retards and no one would call stolen valor.

You forgot the worst part about that guys uniform.

He wore combat boots instead of dress shoes.

who cares? 'valor' implies that there is honor is fighting kike wars

It should get them the psychological treatment they need.

That's why my psychology degree is going to pay off. Healthcare is changing. #MAGA

WE GOT TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE

Hey buddy, you decided to reenlist. That's on you. Some of us did our 5 and got out

Personally I don't give a shit. Spent six years in and I find it hilarious. What pisses me off more are the brand new E-2s trying to be all Hooah and trying to call me out at the bar for wearing my old PT shirt. That shits insufferable

>walk into servo grabbing a snicker bar
>just in me regs
>some guy stops me and starts asking questions about the army
>fuck off nigger
>he says stolen valor
>get me snicker bar and go back

worse is the idiots go around asking trivia questions to anyone wearing any clothing that even remotely resembles military

No PT gear when you're not PTing!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fuck off fag, I ETS'd last February. 670-1 no longer applies

i mean really, lets break down both groups.

LARPers who 'steal valor':
>mentally ill
>insecure in their masculinity
>braindead
>gud goys
>repressed homosexuals
>pretend theyve seen combat

the majority of veterans, including ALL of the veterans who whine about stolen valor:
>mentally ill
>insecure in their masculinity
>braindead
>gud goys
>repressed homosexuals
>pretend theyve seen combat

if anything you faggots should be the best of friends

Hell, fucking settle for Corporal or Sergeant - that's like half of all enlisted guys right there.

I don't know why all these stolen valor fucks seem to think that the way to blend in is by slapping stars on their shoulders and a ten pounds-worth of grab bag combat badges on their chest.

>not being a CO with 90 badges, 10 purple hearts, and a medal of honor

Get on my level, bro.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Anyone care to chime in on this case? He seems pretty legit as far as I'm concerned. Only thing he did wrong was having fun at Benning

businessinsider.com/homeless-living-in-barracks-for-months-before-noticed-2015-12

ill never understand these retards, do they not even look at pictures of the nations top generals? our highest ranked generals dont even have a quarter of the bars and shit these retards put on their jackets. if you are going to fake it, make it believable

The medals and badges are supposed to be on his left side, right?

>US Army veteran here
>See someone clearly lying about their service
>Feel kinda bad for the guy
>Literally has to lie about his life
>Probably can't sustain meaningful relationships
>Abhorrent need for attention
>Ask him if he is okay
>He mumbles something and walks away

This is how you should deal with these people

Quiet fatty

Yes, but the image is mirrored. See the US on the lapels?

Why would they steal? The yanks will literally give medals just for turning up to parade on time, or making macaroni cheese

mental health facilities. There is surely a history of abuse and mental health issues behind this syndrome.

did it hit a little too close to home, cupcake?

Yeah. Confrontations with these guys must be highly concentrated cringe.

uniform aside, this guy looks like ever air force officer i ever met

does this happen in non-american countries?

Honestly I just feel sorry for them. Some of them are dick heads, but most of the ones I see on youtube know that what they are falsely representing actually means something. It makes me feel like they might have joined up if their parents or someone close to them had bothered to instill a modicum of confidence in them. I think the problem is parenting and society, not individual in nature. -Marine Fag

I think it's pretty based and he should get a janitor job.

If he actually was keeping order and shit, that's awesome.

Personally reasonable to make wearing military medals you didn't earn illegal. Gives more value to those little medals they give soldiers to encourage them to die for the state.

People will say "muh free expression" but this is clearly a restriction that is specific to military medals and only medals. We can have this rule in regards to medals and still have free expression.

>Once in the 3rd Group barracks, he was known to conduct room inspections to make sure that the privates were keeping their billets clean and orderly.
Fuckin kek. You sure this guy wasn't an aussie taking irl shitposting too far again?

lmao all those medals

what was he going for?

you could also say it's the same logic that it's illegal to impersonate a police officer which you cant defend under freedom of dress and freedom of speech

I always found the purple heart an odd one.

Why give a medel for getting shot? Surely getting shot implies you weren't doing the best job at the time.

>wanting people to think you're some dumbfuck jarhead

Hmmm

>Stolen valor
From what I've read in this thread, these are people who lie about serving in the military. How common is it?

The way it works here is that if said shitbag is using it as an excuse for financial gain, it becomes illegal. Just walking around telling people he's a Deltoidsealrecon isn't.

Or hire him as a spy to infiltrate other country's militaries?

youtube.com/watch?v=8r0FYVUZMII

These people are mentally ill. I find it amusing they respect the military so much that they do this.

shut up you whinny faggot. try 20 years

I don't fawn over jew pawns to begin with so whether they're real or not goes past me unnoticed.

>wears old pt gear in public
fucking neck yourself faggot pog

You don't know to be shot for it. If the enemy hits a rock 50 feet above you and chip falls and bumps your head, that's enough for a purple heart

> try 20 years

Not that stupid.

They're always wearing dress uniforms out and about to shops and shit too. Dead give away. I'd take those fuckers off as soon as we were done with whatever mandatory fun activities command had for us.

Pretty sure impersonating an officer is illegal, peace officer or otherwise.

Gas em.

Police officers have power over citizens. The military does not.

spot on

Maybe I should buy few of them off ebay to trigger some americans.

It's still illegal in my country. You aren't supposed to wear your uniform unless you are on duty, goes for army guys too.

no one fucking cares you military retards always bring this shit up. No one gives a flying fuck seriously. NORMEIS DONT CARE I DOTN CRE NO ONE CARES fuck off just because you sat in an office sucking cocks doesnt make you some magic man

go eat adick

Heh, I'd sell you my CIB and other patches.

It happens in ours, it just isn't illegal. As said earlier in the thread people aren't subtle about it, turning up to remembrance day events with SBS berets and medals like the George Cross (you can Google a list of everybody who has ever received one of these).

This is to cringey to watch.

The guys who do this shit are autistic as fuck, but it seems like the guys who call them out are desk jockeys and fork lift pilots. "dude we gave so much, we almost died IN BOOT." If you spent time in theater then go ahead and call them out, but if you spent five years welding at an air force base in Nebraska then stfu and let the retard go on his way, maybe a real veteran will intercept him and put him in his place.

This wouldn't happen if burgers didn't hero worship every man who ever put on the uniform.

Yeah, there are some great people who deserve respect in those uniforms but most are just people doing a job that really don't deserve any extra praise than the average person who works.

>who cares? 'valor' implies that there is honor is fighting kike wars

this. haven't most of you cunts figured out we're the terrorists?

I can see you now, eagerly refreshing the page to see if someone replied to your bait. You even lined up a cute little insult, followed by 'cupcake'. Cupcakes on the mind, fatty?

you can come out of the closet. its ok, israels meatshield even openly allows you 'people' now, you dont have to hide it anymore, tough guy.

>5
POG detected
Hey buddy, you decided to pick an MOS with 24 months of AIT. That's on you.

Yea right keep stroking that meme.

Maybe he was an airforce paratrooper, I mean, he DID have a combat jump

>military chucks ITT
Murderers dressed up in costumes. Fuck war. Fuck the state.

21, sperm breath

ROFL no fucking way. Sauce?

Yeah man we should make war illegal

God dman top kek!

Do these people have no sense of an appropriate amount of ribbons?

You don't even see Generals with stacks like that why would any common soldier have that many?

Don't bother with a haircut to complete your costume. Why not? You spent a shit ton of money on that for discounts etc.

It's symptomatic of 'military town' culture; this shit never happens in economically strong communities.

Well this is a bit of a coincidence. I actually watched a stolen valour compilation earlier today

youtube.com/watch?v=RCA6gvV9x9g

I don't buy in to the whole "defending your freedoms" bullshit but pretending to be someone who served and tries to get perks out of it is a pretty shitty thing to do.

At the same time it makes me kind of sad because it makes me skeptical of anyone in uniform.

I don't think I could force myself to care. Its not like I was over in Iraq or anything. I spent 5 years working CONUS. Besides I'm all out of regs haircut wise and shit. People want to play dress up, that's on them. Maybe someone who actually saw shit would sort them out.

Thank you for your service, brb, 25 mile foot march

>Should we gas these degenerates?
Naw. Just take 'em out and beat the piss outta them.

Why does captcha go full retard early in morning?

Because its 6:30pm in Australia, and we take captcha priority

>Yeah man we should make war illegal
>Now that we all have raped and murdered our way into current homelands.

It's recognition that you were wounded preforming your duties. You can do everything right and still get hit.

I wouldn't worry about it happening much here. We haven't got the same military worship culture so theres less reason for these faggots to play dress up

its not a meme kid, its reality.
>international deep state (((cabal))) execute a false flag terrorist attack on US soil using (((mossad))) "trained" saudi operatives to attack buildings that (((mossad))) black ops groups had openly rigged with explosives through the guise of being an 'israeli tour group'. the goals of this attack were many, increased protection of (((their))) puppet state (((israel))), increased surveillance, human sacrifice to their saturn worship based demonic entities, the start of a 'war on terrorism' that would allow them to attack middle eastern countries with total impunity, the first target being the largest producer of opium poppies (heroin) in the world which they wanted as its a massive dark money source.
and your reaction was go be their bitch because of the 'muh freedumbs' meme they pushed on you...

why do you think we'd respect you?

Yeah, bullets ricochet.

2:50 am here. I'm not tired yet. It's spring down there right? It's 19 F here. Winter sucks.

>implying I give a shit what you think

Nigga what part of ETS don't you understand? I can do whatever I want now.

>I'm too autistic to pick up on level 9 sarcasm

Actually in the vid I posted skip to 28:00 and there's a clip from Australia

Yeah, but the possibility of getting wounded is in the job description. Shouldn't medels be kept for when someone does something above and beyond the call of duty? Rather than a 'you did your job, here's a medel' situation?

If you were shot, non-fatally, by the enemy while you were rescuing a fellow soldier from an overturned burning humvee wreck that's being fired on and while you were carrying him you tripped over and broke your nose...

would you get two medals?

actually would you get a medal for rescuing the guy in the wreck too or would that just be expected of you?

I was a Royal Keyboard Commando. I fought for your right to shitpost.

Wearing medals in public is stupid to begin with, you only wear them on official ceremonies.

WHERE WERE YOU IN 1932? IN OUR DARKEST HOUR.

YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, COWARD.

>20 years

Bitch, I was at 44 when got tired of my nigger commander and left.

Pic related. Me just before I got out

you would get 1 purple heart and maybe a commendation for saving him. depends on your CO

Gjin gets it

You would get a purple heart and a higher medal associated with your service. Hell I received a Navy Achievement Medal just for doing paperwork.