>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/309530-state-of-georgia-allegedly-accusing-homeland-security-of-attempted-hack
cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html
wsj.com/articles/georgia-reports-attempt-to-hack-states-election-database-via-ip-address-linked-to-homeland-security-1481229960
cyberscoop.com/georgia-hack-dhs-brian-kemp-jeh-johnson/
evanmcmullin.com/
strawpoll.me/11840916/
twitter.com/Walldo/status/807396312010194945/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=KRoLRJCW3js
youtube.com/watch?v=X5Bh3--BOC4
youtube.com/watch?v=13GW6R8lBug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's the Jew spoils Sup Forums episode again

I want to cum inside awooooo

What is this man thinking right now?

*blocks your path to 270*

Is there a better pic of that Shimakaze?

15 Days until a very Sup Forums Christmas...

Beware!

Relief that he won't be nuked by President Clinton on 21 January

I stand with evan. Hope he can get on the ballot in my state. Trump is not a conservative. He is an embarrasment and real danger to the USA.

So all the retards are in the shill thread?

The Russian hacking horseshit is being dialed up to 11

Remember to call any media outlet trying to shill for Hillary fake news, turn their own bullshit against them

Heh, nothing personal kid.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year. I got clean from drugs and adopted a stray cat who is very happy now. All I want for Christmas is a giant earthquake to destroy southern California. Thank you very much, there will be extra cookies by the fireplace no matter what.

- user

>supporting a bridge with string

no wonder it fell down

They're trying to cover up that they got caught trying to hack Georgia's election system

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/309530-state-of-georgia-allegedly-accusing-homeland-security-of-attempted-hack

cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html

wsj.com/articles/georgia-reports-attempt-to-hack-states-election-database-via-ip-address-linked-to-homeland-security-1481229960

cyberscoop.com/georgia-hack-dhs-brian-kemp-jeh-johnson/

>be founding fathers
>establish electoral college
>people elect elector who elects the president
>know the elector and trust him to do the right thing
>useless and ignored after parties formed (RIGHT AFTER FUCKING WASHINGTON)
>fast forward
>name of the elector not even on the fucking ballot
>people apparently think this was meant as you only vote for artistocracy who have to give their go

How does that shit normally stay if it is just stringy concrete?

idc which thread, im eating my key lime pie

Building important infrastructure out of string and shitty concrete is a cherished California tradition

>tfw to intelligent for /ptg/ and visit evanmcmullin.com/ instead

I hope he's seen that. I know he spoke about the Michigan fraud a few times.

It doesn't, shit falls down here all the time

Why not build it with some fucking girders? Christ even Boston got that right.

Deer Jewish Santa, you are wrong.
Also please Make Space Great Again so other jews can continue subverting the goyim

The metal strands have tensile strength, the concrete pillars have compressive strength. The spans stretch the metal reinforcing over the pillars, and the pillars sit on the ground. Imagine a piece of string pulled tight over two cups.

this is literally a daily thing

you know why

>tfw too intelligent to build foundations at end of bridge

It woudn't matter, they'd use shitty chinese steel and the thing would collapse anyways

I got to watch firsthand as part of the old bay bridge east span exploded a few years ago, literally held together by tensioned wires and one of them snapped and flew across the road in front of my, ripped a semi in half

California has a law requiring all contracts to go to whichever contracter can bullshit the lowest estimate, there is literally no choice but to go with the shittiest construction company

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

We have been at war longer than ever in our country's history. And as far as I am concerned the Trump Presidency will be a success if he can get our country to even a single day of Peace.

When the anti-War movement voted for Obama they quietly let him continue every war that Bush had started, and then start even more. War is okay when Liberals are doing it.

So how can we get Trump to become the Peace President? I've been thinking about this and trying to come up with some ideas:

1) Don't attack Trump-- I believe that for successful Peace Protests, it has to meme into existence the idea that Trump is on the side of Peace and that people will respect him if he can actually accomplish it.

2) Attack both Bush and Obama (both were absolute warmongers). This would also feed into Trump's ego: make him believe that he will be better than them simply by achieving Peace.

3) PRETEND that Trump will be the biggest Peace President in all of human history. Meme it into existence. Make Trump believe that not achieving Peace is letting down the people.

4) Use sarcasm and innuendo. Avoid being "whiny" or "Politically Correct". People look down on common Peace Protests for these reasons. And we wouldn't want them to think of Peace as a whiny, weak, or pathetic mantle of victimhood. We'd want Trump to think that Peace equals strong and SEXY.

If this happened, could it accomplish Peace?

sorry, cephalopods are my waifus

A blessing in disguise

The entirety of LA is going to be completely destroyed when they get their big one because everything is complete shit

Meanwhile Jefferson only has two companies big enough to do major construction projects and they're both really good so all our shit is hardened against quakes

That's fucking retar-

Wait no, it's fucking genius

> soon

>earthqualke kills like 50,000 people maximum
>many millions of Californians move to red states and turn them blue

>LA destroyed
>Japs move into the ruins
>Hundreds of years later Splatoon is real life
How can i advance this time table?

That girl is not a squid.

You can't milk a cephalopod.

Caliphornians are cultural locusts, changing everything into them. I'm sure Kansas thinks the same about Texas, but we dont move to their lands at least

> 50,000

350,000 people in LA basin live in apartments that will not survive a 7.5+ quake

You have no idea how fucked LA and the Bay Area are the next time a big one comes

Encourage more geothermal, it's even worse for quakes than fracking and they're doing it right on the fucking faultline north of SF

nowing that these are japanese, you probably can milk this octopus. They make terriffic moms, watch Planet Earth on netflix. One of the episodes has the Giant Red Pacific Octopus

It still won't kill anywhere like 1 million and the rest will become refugees. Who will move. So bye bye red AZ and possibly UT and a whole bunch of other states.

We won't even need Zapfish for power. Just tie a string to the ground and then attack a turbine. Infinite power in constant quake zone

Maybe Mariposa will leak some FEV or "accidentally" leak some nerve gas

> refugees

They won't leave. They already live in California, they'll just sit on their asses and demand federal gibs to rebuild their desert kingdom.

Also, the natural CA human pollution has already ruined CO and NV so any quake will just double that and turn everything close into mini-Cali.

I can't wait until Trump cuts off funding to sanctuary cities
And hopefully their water supplies too

Best case scenario is that it triggers Long Valley and destroys Vegas

>Caliexit happens
>No water, no money
>Massive collpase
>11.1 earthquake kills millions across the entire state
>Texas watches and laughs, content in overcoming their rival

> That feel when San Francisco remembers they get their water from a federally owned reservoir in a national park

How will San Joaquin county weather this?

That would bring a smile to my face. Thankfully, my aunt and uncle moved out of LA and moved to upstate AZ.

KATZENBERG
RATZENBURG
HATZENBERG
and SPIELBERG
The VERMIN in the media, POLLUTING the minds of our young people

strawpoll.me/11840916/

TAKE MY POLL IT'S IMPORTANT

night. Fap to redheads or something

I'll fap to lewds of some sorts. Good night!

so what happens when the electors vote against Trump because of this (((story))) about Russia's involvement being confirmed by the CIA

(((505))) 292-4375

SOMEONE, CALL THIS NUMBER, IT KEEPS APPEARING IN THE WIKILEAKS EMAILS

>tfw you destroy a liberals life and they start becoming your bitch(male) wanting to be your friend

How to react to this

This, I would call but my phone has a dunk in the toilet

Show him the true path, and raise him up out of libcuckness.

tell them there name is Reek

>>tfw you destroy a liberals life
What did you do?

Their* name is Reek

>I work for Australian intelligence (ASIO). Word on the street is that Trump won't be President because of Russian interference.

>Expect a happening soon. The pizzagate fake news caused a stir and they need something big to stop the publics attention. Could be something big. Freind of FBIanon here.

We're gonna need more details than that

hard day at the office.

He comes home to that.

No fat fucking interns for him.

>*gets shot by .45

by that I just mean I totally rekt him in a political argument

This might be doable. I live about an hour from Chicago(WI/IL border) and he's from libcuck white Chicago neighborhood. I have a feeling that he's just trying to learn to be 'redneck' from me so he can fit in. Kid can't fish, can't shoot.. Idk if he can even tie his shoes. Chicago is a fucked up city which has a tendency to send fucked up people our way.

see above

>"Hello?"
>"his sir, your number has be-"
>*hangs up*

rude ťbh

REMINDER that MSM hosted a video claiming "Trump dismisses 'lock her up' claims", when the video clearly says nothing of the sorts.

It's the SAME speech pattern Trump's used in every single rally: Says a name, audience boos, says "no, no, it's okay". NOTHING about denying Clinton imprisonment
twitter.com/Walldo/status/807396312010194945/video/1

Is Bill Mitchell the most under rated side-characters of the election?

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.
youtube.com/watch?v=KRoLRJCW3js

Neofag (a forum where you'll get banned for supporting Trump) is horrified that this isn't universal across the web.

Which is what the Democrats are trying to accomplish right now. Can they do it? (ban "fake news")

give me (You)s

Sup Forums doesn't think for themselves.
They let trump think for them and then they just obey like morons

This are the monsters trump is considering for his cabinet.

- Warmongers from the bush era all over the place, including one of the biggest warmongers in US politics - Jhon Bolton, as secretary of state.
- Secretary of education is a creationist who believes the pyramids were built to store grains
- Secretary of homeland security? Chris "I will shoot down russian planes, YHA!" Christie.

You made a terrible, terrible choice. the levels of corruption and stupidity are going to break historic records

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Bh3--BOC4

He's mad

Remember
Only 9 more days until the electors vote and we can finally end this fucking "Muh Hamilton electors" meme.
Thank god. We can finally move from bargaining stage to liberals full blown depression and into acceptance.

None (0) of that shit upsets me at all.

Some of it actually makes me like him more.

MEDIA BTTFFFOOOOO

KEK he just fucking migrated from the other thread and started spamming his shit again.

The 50th time time I read this copypasta it didn't work.
But now...... I don't know.

Might wanna update those last two positions, retard.

PTNN

DECEMBER 9, 2016

LAST NIGHT
>Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's/Carl's Jr., announced as Labor Secretary
>buy a "Bacon Three-Way" burger today!
MORNING
>Kellyanne on Fox & Friends blasts Clinton/campaign for their election loss scapegoats
>says she's trying to get Timberlake and/or Bruno Mars to perform at the inauguration (jokingly?)
AFTERNOON
>VA Gov. Mcauliffe says his pet chicken named Hillary died a month before the election
>Trump campaigns for John Kennedy in Louisiana
>Lauren Batchelder (friend to woman) shows up on Brooke Baldwin's show
>Rudy takes his name out of consideration for SoS
>claimed he was vetted, and they didn't find any conflicts
EVENING
>Trump "Thank You Tour" in Grand Rapids, MI
>brings up Betsy Devos to speak
>protester, Trump tells her "the election ended three weeks ago, darling"
>said Ivanka was calling him on Election Day saying he probably lost (citing exit polls)
>Trump says he offered Clinton camp "five cents on the dollar" for their cancelled fireworks display
>brings up Aussie, Andrew Liveris to speak, says he will be "head of our American Manufacturing Council"
>Washington Post claims "secret CIA intelligence" suggests Russians were trying to interfere with the election (didn't we hear this garbage 4 months ago?)
>Team Trump response: "These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction."

>voted for Bush in 2000
>voted for Bush in 2004
>voted for Obama in 2008
>voted for Obama in 2012
>voted or Trump in 2016

Should I expect to be betrayed agian or will it be different this time.

It's already old news that trump won't pursue charges against clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=13GW6R8lBug

Gavin sure knows how to make a faggot out of himself.

>women need to start dating real men
>like you???

BTFO

I really hope we get Don Jr. as a President.

>This will be the end of Trump!

Have people not learned yet that you can't stump the Trump?

huh?

What a sore butt baby loser. I thought the autist who edited Trump eating awoos was cringe worthy enough.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

>Washington Post claims "secret CIA intelligence" suggests Russians were trying to interfere with the election (didn't we hear this garbage 4 months ago?)

Oh yes. No proof at all, but mindless sheep liberals just take it at face value.

At least you picked the winner every time.

[spoiler]I did the same thing because I want to watch the world burn[/spoiler]

I'm just watching Fox. There's usually a few fags watching with me.