Tell me Sup Forums, what is the most redpilled breed of cat?

Tell me Sup Forums, what is the most redpilled breed of cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/photos/12-bizarre-examples-of-genetic-engineering/glow-in-the-dark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scottish Fold

pls reply

Mix from a shelter

They'll love you forever

what threads are you trying to slide, CTR?

This, or Norwegian Forest Cat

Seal point balinese. All cats are lovely but these fuckers are angelic.

Any cat.

Dog

Cyborg cat of course.

I have that one, the fucker is always wanting to come inside the house and meows for food all the time. Still love him tho

Clinton lost.

Can't blame them anymore.

Pizza

Pic related

>purposely putting yourself at the risk of contracting a mind altering parasite
>redpilled

choose one

I have one too, a female. I've found they're generally a very affectionate breed and enjoy being around people. I spoil her to death though.

Munchkin

Cats are feminine creatures. You're either a pussy or a nerd.

Whatever the domestic breed with this pattern is called. Closest to resemble Euro wildcats in colors and pattern. Had 2 of those and both were independent roaming outside constantly and dont like to be handled very much.

>the only female that will sit on my face is my cat
At least a female loves me.

British shorthair

Fuck this breed. I remember when I was 12 year olds we had this breed cat. It fucking hated humans, terrorized me for 10 fucking years.

Cats are bluepilled faggot. Dogs are useful in military operations.

The kind that glow in the dark.

mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/photos/12-bizarre-examples-of-genetic-engineering/glow-in-the-dark

A large dog

Tranny stomping Russian blue of course

>terrorizes humans
sounds red-pilled to me

This. Most cat owners clearly have something wrong with them, that parasite story just confirmed what I already knew. Glad I'm allergic so I was never inclined to get one, cause they are cute I will admit.

Most cat breeds have a black mutant gene that can pop up. Research has found them to be more resistant to disease. They are also a little off in the head. I grew up with a black Burmese.

>dogs are bred to guard and hunt
>cats occasionally kill a rat
no breed of cat is redpilled when dogs exist

Black BSH from a shelter. People don't like them because they aren't photogenic, so there's a lot of them who stay in rescue centres for ages. Pic related is John, my rescue cat who follows me everywhere. I sat down on a sofa in the animal rescue inside one of the enclosures and she came straight out of her little heated hutch and walked over to me and was really friendly and sat on me for about half an hour. Like she was asking to be taken.

any cat as long as you over feed it and make it fat