he deserves to die ofc

what a fucking loser

>goes to church
>kills faithful christians

he was too afraid to go into a real hood to fight

what a loser

yes, he shot the wrong people

He killed a bunch of christians so they have to forgive him

he wanted to start the racewar so chose targets for max anger. Dumbfuck. learn what you're talking about.

Some hood niggers nobody cares about dying does nothing.

kill yourself

Hmm yes although I agree with what he did

Yes, he is an embarrassment

>black people
>faithful christians

You are sorely mistaken if you believe black people believe in the same tenants of christianity as white people.

All niggers live their lives as hood niggers until their get old and afraid of going to hell and then they start going to church because they think it makes them good people, learn something you german cuck piece of trash.

That black who sniped all those people on the east coast ten years ago didn't get the death penalty either.

both of you need to HANG

thats all

if you truly believe that it was right what he did you guys should get shot aswell

nobody needs you .. pathetic human beings

And this did nothing as well except murder some old Christian black lady's who in no way deserved to have their lives ended by a fear possessed autistic revenge seeking retard.

>Drives to Charleston to shoot up Emmanuel AME

>Easily could have shot up the BLM chapter at College of Charleston, or gone gangbangers paradise in North Charleston and shot a bunch of corner boys

>Now I have to hear "Charleston Strong" everytime I go to Folly Beach.

He should have picked a better target. However, he killed a State Senator, so thats like +10 extra points.

Well, the kid didn't, but the adult that did the sniping did. There were two of them.

Maybe if more germans believed it you'd still be white by 2050

not true, the larger number of blacks live in fear of the 20% of the niggers in their neighborhood.

German trash sells his country to shit skins because he's too beta to fuck his own women. Calls real men bad people.

Stay salty little cuck.

Christianity is a semitic religion, it's not an european religion

nobody cares you fucking moron

i dont feel any sympathy towards you because youu are fucking white ... you are evidently a worthless piece of human debris .. worse than a dog

i'd shoot you with no fucking remorse LMFAO

I rather hang out with bible thumping black people

Spotted the beta negative ameritard LARPing as an alpha, can confirm.

first he should have a chance to have his dna passed on so that beautiful head of hair isn't lost to future generations

There are several denominations of christianity. Catholicism and protestantism are comparatively European as opposed to paganism.

Of course you would rather hang out with niggers you piece of trash. You, as a german, are the lowest of the low. You let a woman run your country and you let it be invaded by shit skins who are going to breed you out of existence in less than 70 years. You are literally sub-human. Beta nu-males like you are the reason why the world is how it is right now, you are on the same level as niggers.

Spotted the person who's never touched a female.

muah color of my skin magically bounds me to anonymous shitposters on an anime image board

what a waste of time you are

don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

why dont you take one of your guns and kill yourself right now holy fuck

Spotted the projecting permavirgin.

He should not even be tried as an adult . I'm a bleeding heart and I am not going to jump on the bandwagon of revenge just because the kiddl suffers from racist fanaticism. He should be given treatment and maybe live a productive life some day.

Why would I kill myself when I'm out here doing my part to make my country great again? Trust me if a race war breaks out and I can legally kill niggers I will kill as many fucking niggers as I possibly can, Dylan Roof is a hero.

hahahahahahahaha

maybe when mommy lets you out of the basement one day

dont you realize that your hero hates people like you? he even wrote about keyboard losers in his manifesot kek

if you were such a big boy you'd be otu there already doing the same thing .. but you are not and you never will be cause you are nothing but a pathetic loser who goes on an anonymous imageboard to live out his fantasy's

please just kill yourself or appear in the news later and stop annoying me with your worthless existence

The funniest part about this is that you're so oblivious that you don't even know that repeatedly making posts like this just gets you put on a list by the NSA to be spied on indefinitely.

You have no tact, you are borderline retarded and no one wants you in their respective nationalism movements. You are cancer, autistic useless cancer.

>beta males this intimidated in the face of a true alpha

This video confirms it.

i dont like him so he should die

thats how the justice system works right??

His trial will come back into the public view. He will be tried as not guilty. This was cause mass distractions for whats ((really)) going on .