Trump tells his supporters to fuck off!

>Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."

>After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-lock-her-up-chant/

BEHOLD THE RENEGER-IN-CHIEF! Of course Sup Forums WILL defend this

>Re-Nigger in chief

>now we dont care
HAHAHAHAHAH
Alpha as fuck

>A compulsive liar lied to become president
And the dumbasses on Sup Forums fell for it. Feels good to be a Hillbro.

Concern trolls are still trolls.

So he just wanted to secure the fedora votes and now he's dropping them like hot potatoes?

KEK!

>Trump voters right now

Who cares, he's president. We've moved on, because that's what alphas do. If he fucks up the country then so be it. Can't be worse then the faggot running my country, who's literally going to bankrupt Canada in the next four years. Fucking millennial faggots here honestly deserve to have their futures taken away

drumpfcucks really should consider suicide

>actually we WANT trump to not do the things he promised he would do. ha! no what, ctr shill?

Sup Forums for the next 4 years

>post CNN link
I dont read fake news sites

>4D chess!!!!1!

Did they extend your contracts to January thinking they would win? I'm so sorry! You lost.

You don't have to. There's video of Trump stating exactly what's been written in the article.

But I guess quoting Trump verbatim kind of makes it "fake" too.

They're never going to admit their mistake. Trump made them feel vindicated about the girls who wouldn't fuck them. They'll go to the grave bending over for Trump.

>bu-but at least he's not Shillary am I right?

lol.

out of context fake news rhetoric, gähn

Can't say this surprises me.

The big three here are Hillary, Snowden and Assange.

Let the false dichotomy unfold the double standards of US presidency.

Trump lost my support, already.

>You lost.

But Hillary won!

She won a Get Out of Jail Free card courtesy of Trump :^)

It's not fake news, idiot. He literally dismissed one of his campaign promises on camera.

Literally who cares? How does locking her up make the nation better?

He's right. It's about getting elected. It's the nationalist equivalent of virtue signaling

This aint The_Donald, faggot, we aren't going to go away or get banned.

>Trump lost my support, already.

Well now he has the suppport of Goldman Sachs, so I guess he'll cope.

>people thought CTR left

Fake concern troll shills.

It was out of context, and do you want Obama to pardon her?

>mental gymnastics
LOL. Get your head out his arse already.

Probably got the same advice as Milo
>shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>no talk about it yet
>plz
>cuteanimegirl.jpg

Elections just take the country's temperature and nigger. Laugh at Trump all you want but laughing at the mandate he rode in on is fiddling while Rome burns.

Yea, all the dirt they had on Hillary their gonna put on Trump.

Always been status quo, but now we have a orangutan instead of a robot.

How is it out of context? He LITERALLY dismissed it in plain terms.

>cnn
>not fake news

top kek

Oh, it's the butthurt german shill from the campaign. Haven't seen you in a while man, how've you been? To be honest, I thought you'd probably killed yourself having devoted so much time and effort to the clinton folly tthat you'd have nothing left in the tank to keep on breathing. Alas, you're back, still cranking out your shit, still trying to #MakeEuropeMuslimAgain, still not killing yourself, but hey, you keep the bits flowing on this site so why not?

Watch the video you mong. Did they edit that too?

Fritz, he's obviously doing this to let HRC and BHO's guard down so that BHO doesn't pardon her on his way out.

Trump doesn't forget. And he sure as hell won't forget HRC trashing him.

C O N M A N
O
N

M
A
N

He probably just doesn't want to be taken out by the Clintons before he's even President. You really think that if Trump keeps up on the talks of jailing her, that they simply wouldn't just have him taken out?

Best to play nice with Hillary for now until he's President.

Onoes a random dying woman with massive health problems won't waste lots of money being prosecuted!

Although I will miss the webcam feed of her cell that all Trump fans would watch.

>Trump says a name
>Audience boos name
>Trump dismisses booing

WOW, IT'S LIKE EVERY OTHER SPEECH HE'S EVER DONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

And now some dumbfucks claim to have heard ONE person yell "lock her up" and they're running a bullshit puff piece claiming Trump acknowledged it with the dismissal. You literally cannot prove me wrong on this.

You mean watching a 2 sec clip from the trump rally, without the things he said before or after

cnn is fake news, propaganda for the stupid

Can the president elect open investigations into people?

He has to pretend until after inauguration day you fucking moron. Otherwise Shitlery and the Nigger in Chimp will flee the country to avoid arrest.

Explain how it's out of context then.

No, you're gonna get v& for being pedoscum.

And it's gonna be glorious.

Trump is making a huge mistake

He backed away from prosecuting her in return for a graceful concession. Instead she turns around and stabs him in the back.

She pushed for the recount. She's threatening electoral college voters. And now I'm sure her media machine is feeding the whole "russian hackers" thing.

She is still trying to do everything she can to make sure he won't be president.

Worse yet, when he does become president she will continue to attack him. She'll do it directly and she'll do it through proxy means.

I'm also sure that she's preparing her run for 2020. Hillary Clinton is like the villain in a horror movie. If you don't make sure she is down for good, she'll get back up and hurt you. She's already threatening peace and civility with her actions. She will not stop unless she is stopped. And the only way to do that is by putting her in jail.

Trump is a god damned fool to back away from prosecuting Hillary Clinton. If he can't see the obvious logic in what I have said then he's not smart enough to president. Nor does he deserve our support.

As long as he builds his wall and sends away the sandniggers then America will be better

Didn't she run a child sex ring out of a pizzeria? Or something?

The legal break is pretty cut and dry.

All this political theater is nefariously performed.

I sense a great darkness ahead.

btw anyone who thought it was literal lel

IT was always rhetoric, "Hillary for Prison" was meant to show that he was such a criminal.

It was never literal, the people at state who allowed her to use a private server are the ones who should be in jail.

It literally is.

You even mention the name Hillary at one of his rallies and people immediately start booing. He pulled his smug little "no, no, don't boo" spiel that he's done at every single other rally, and fake news are claiming it was in response to a practically unhearable "lock her up".

>he's not smart enough

Well he did have to declare bankruptcy four times, so I guess you're on to something here.

Trump is a Russian agent and all of you who support him are traitors. Period.

I don't know how or why I know that you weigh over 400lb but I do. What is it about what you wrote or how you wrote it that told me that?

He is, but his supporters are biggest cucks.

I already did

>cnn
>fake news
>wont post before/after speech
>cherry-picking

you are a useful idiot user

Exactly

Trump will get her on child trafficking charges, much more serious. HAIL TRUMP! MAGA!

#PIZZAGATE

>He pulled his smug little "no, no, don't boo"

He also said "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?", but you conveniently let that out.

Hmmmmmm. I wonder why.

You're a retard. Keep sucking on Trump's 2 incher. You idiots will make excuses for him regardless of what he does, just like the niggers do with Obama

Right.

Just got done watching the new episode of South Park.

I identify as Dildo Schwaggins.

why did you elect him again?

He won't need to appoint a prosecutor. Clinton foundation is still under investigation. When the FBI's lead changes they will probably "find" a lot of incriminating info that they just happened to miss by pure accident.

>Trump plays like all is cool
>Hillary doesn't flee to Qatar
>Day 1 of presidency
>JAIL

I have some lube left still. Cap this.

What a fucking prick.

That was his selling point for me. Hope he fucks it up now.

Oh, so suddenly we care about locking her up again?

Trump is sending mixed signals, very confusing.

He's right though

The anti-clinton rhetoric was for the election. There is no gain by destroying her even more, she is already dead politically. He's also said he had no intentions of pursuing her before this speech. The lock her up stuff stopped after the election. This is nothing new.

TRMP WON FAGGOT LOL GIVE ME MORE TEARS

>4x bankruptcy
>1000x working businesses
>trump is a billionaire

Trump is a genius, you are envious. Cant grap beautiful women by the pussy huh?

Yes, we do. For obvious reasons explained here.

Oh, look, it's le president that fulfills every single promise he made during his campaign meme again XDDD

Grow the fuck up, OP.

>implying I didn't want Trump to win
I'm just not a giant fag that WORSHIPS him like you deluded people do. Everytime he says something stupid you pretend its 4D chess or something.

You just made Soros smile.

he won faggot

I don't worship him either lol. I would never go to a poltical rally or trust a politician.

CNN is fake news, son. Find a better source, like Infowars.

>I know I said I'd do X for you and you all wanted that but I lied so I would get votes.
He can't be trusted

>Yes, we do.

Well Trump doesn't, even though he pretended like he did.

That's gotta sting.

>not understanding the context
How fucking stupid are you?
"There's no need to spark hatred, because we've already won!"

He never admitted or explicitly stated he wasn't going to imprison her. If he did, that whole rally would be going insane.

>hillary lost
>trump won
>recount hillary loses more and more votes

Trump is unstoppable

really though, there carrot sticking us with Hillary's bullshit until the dangerous ones of us either forget or forgive.

Not lying when I say this, but Trump is going to fail so unbelievably hard that he will be impeached due to sheer lack of competency.

I feel frightened at the idea of an entire country's government as diverse as the USA being ran as if it were a business especially by a guy who has had several failed attempts at what he was even elected for.

What the fuck have we got ourselves into!?

You lost

Why? He won the election. Would we be happier if he lost but was nice and honest?

>what is a rhetorical question
Don't you have some immigrants that need servicing?

Can Hillary?

I remember when Trump went back on his statement to ban muslims and Sup Forums changed its tune accordingly
>b..bbut some muslims are based. #notallmuslims
Lol you're all faggots.

Trump isn't even president yet. We know to disregard what faggot losers who don't even live here think. Half your country still wants to take the EU dick again so you have your own problems.

>He never admitted or explicitly stated he wasn't going to imprison her

He literally said "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?".

And here you are bending over backwards trying to interpret this as "Oh goodie, he's gonna lock her up."

Hahahaha

you are a faggot cuck

>how do I explain to my dog that TRUMP is president without literally shaking RN.

>the media still hasn't learned to not take Trump completely seriously when he's speaking off the cuff at a rally
Oh wait, they've known all along and they're dishonest scum

And so did you.
Just don't whine when he really stabs you in the back

Trump isn't perfect?

Would Hillary have been harder on them? She pledged the opposite, to increase by 550%.

>literally shaking

Literally shaking indeed.

A FUCKING LE-

wait, what?

"It could take a whole Presidential term to get Hillary indicted."

Then what, she disappears slowly into the background?

>soros never was president of the USA
>trump will be president of the USA

Soros is a old man and after he died he will be forgotten. Trump is a part of the history books now.

Keep worshipping him. He's a complete tool and he's going to cuck you morons.

I just wish Trump had lost the election...

Too bad he lied to win and now I'm stuck with someone I agree with more.

Was Hillary honest about TPP?

You lost

It won't be the back.

Like I said. Trump is making a BIG mistake.

This will come back to haunt him.

Sup Forums changed its tune accordingly
>b..bbut some muslims are based. #notallmuslims

I don't remember anything like that.