How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

100% check'em

I don't know I get all my news from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums allows for hundreds of comments. Confirmed legit.

people are stpid as fuck

100% bullshit, lots of clickbait sites have a comment section to further pique curiosity

This has huge redpill potential. Needs to be more normie friendly.

>t. CNN writer

Then Sup Forums just became the most non "fake new" site ever since it is basically a huge comment section.

Engadget has a comment section.
They just delete all comments disagreeing with the author of the article.

Does that mean my tax dollars are being used to produce fake news?

This is fucking great. Excellent memecraft.

Yep.

Conservacucks haven't railed against the CBC enough.

Accurate. The comment section must also allow aliases and not just jewbook comments

somewhat

usually when a fake news story gets published on a msm site they disable the comments if people call them out

That's retarded.

>Does that mean my tax dollars are being used to produce fake news?
Do you have any doubt that your state media is anything but propaganda?

Comments sections on anything are 99% cancer.

I started this meme in another thread. Yours is stupid - I only meant it as a "warning sign" not a definitive.

Replace the text with:

>How to determine if a mainstream website is showing fake news:

>Is there a comment section? No? It's a fake news article.

Remember, MSM sites only block comments for some articles

this

News are glorified anecdotes. They were always fake or blown out of proportion because "journalists" have to fill their papers and websites with content even if there isn't anything important to write about. It's pure noise.

"Does it have an uncensored comment section?"

Well done.

It still has a grain of truth to it. A lot of mainstream media websites closed off the comment sections because people kept calling out the propaganda and making the journalists look like complete tools.

Yup everyone here is a journalist it's called equality of all people and has to do with fairness.
Sup Forums is board of peace, trust and mutual respect.

>mutual respect
>implying you won't immediately be shat on and told to go back to [insert site you've never been to] if you voice an opinion the hivemind disapproves of

You're confusing the inverse.

If there's no comment section, it's fake =/= If there's a comment section, it's real.

Consider:
If you have cancer, you're sick. =/= If you're sick, you have cancer.

This.
If a website doesn't have an anonymous comment section, it's almost guaranteed to be a BS fake news website.

This is outright false.
if you want to know if an article is fake news or not, search the author and their credibility first.

asa keeper of several sites, comments are a bitch. spammers come by, threats are made, regulars just beat on other regulars. i disabled on a few of my sites. too much fkkg trouble, oh hell w it. best alternative is to let them say it on fb or twatter

It's irony.
btw hivemind is stronger on login forums, facebook, MSM...

"Comment section or it's fake news" (used same way as "pics or it didn't happen")

Pretty goddamn accurate. Throughout the election you can see the comments on all MSM articles slowly turn pro Trump. The top comments went from snarky libtard virtue signalling to rage against yellow journalism throughout the course of 2016.

not sure, but it's a good meme to push

Haha check every comment section and its conservatives calling out the articles bullshit

>asa keeper of several sites

FAKE NEWS sites