Are you really gonna boycott Star Wars - Rogue One?

Because is “a Jew masturbation fantasy of anti-white hatred.”?
Source: independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/rogue-one-star-wars-boycott-nazis-alt-right-white-supremacists-twitter-a7461146.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NDAac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE

They are not even trying to hide it anymore

>nazis-alt-right-white-supremacists-
Enough!!!

>nazis
>alt-right
>white supremacists

Boy, they're sure mad as hell.

No. I don't like the way they are forcing it but I don't care what race they are. I'm sure it'll suck considering how bad the force awakens was, but I'll see it anyway.

It's illegal to boycott Israeli goods in the USA

Star wars has always been and always will be jewish propaganda. so no I ain't supporting that shit.

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

There's gonna be a false flag like the Dark Knight shooting.

Just watch.

what happened to the plan to get Stormtrooper and Darth Vader toys banned from stores because they're nazis?

"If you don't watch this movie YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE literal nazi". Why do they still try this, it shouldn't work anymore. I hope it doesn't.

STOP ADVERTISING THIS SHITTY FRANCHISE AND GROW THE FUCK UP LOSERS

Yes, why would I pay for that?

Wasn't going to watch it before this, definitely not going to watch it now.

I'm not boycotting cause jews, I'm boycotting cause it looks like shit.

But wasn't Walt Disney a fascist?
Have we lost his legacy?

>muh nazis
>muh alt-right
>muh White supremancists

Why am I not surprised.

There's a new Star Wars movie coming out?

The cartoon that pic comes from was clearly anti nazi propaganda, Walt Disney himself is accused of being anti-Semitic but if he was the cartoons never showed that aspect of him

never watched starwars here. it was played once at my school because well the teacher was absent but i got bored and just did my math homework. i dont really get the appeal of it just as i dont get the appeal of the lord of the rings.

Hollywood is owned and operated by jews. I haven't consumed anything produced by Hollywood since Bill Clinton's first term. Star Wars doesn't appeal to me. The Hollywood hype machine doesn't appeal to me. In fact, I don't own a television nor subscribe to TV broadcast services of any kind.

My point is, OP, that Hollywood (and all those in the business of movie and TV entertainment) really don't care whether they are getting good attention or bad attention. They only care that you are paying attention. The fact that you are caught up in some conspiracy regarding Star Wars is enough for the jews. They now know you are talking about Star Wars. Makes no difference to them that you are talking negative. The simple fact that you are talking about a Hollywood product is what they hope for because it puts their product into the public conscious which increases exposure which increases their revenue.

tl;dr - You are a prisoner of the jewish propaganda machine called Hollywood. Unplug yourself from it. Ignore Hollywood.

This. Star wars is for fags. Its always been shitty anyways

I don't really care. I like to see movies where a beautiful white woman kicks ass, so I might go see it. If I chose my entertainment based on what its creators thought about politics, I'd have to boycott pretty much everything, since most people in the entertainment industry are social justice warriors.

I'm italian and here we don't have this perception about Hollywood (maybe all ours attention goes to Berlusconi's pussies).
So the best way to boycott SW is don't talk about SW, message receveid.

just fapped to felicity jones

cant wait for this movie,im going to watch it like 5 in cinema

Only paid for Episode I, worst investment of all time. Have pirated every other Episode and never bought anything slightly star wars related

Of course you are.

>be me
>star wars fag kid
> september 1999
> OMFG Episode I in theaters
> forced my dad to go to see the movie
> DAFAQ IS THAT SHIT
> didn't EVER watch this episode again
> didn't watch episode II and III

> Be me
> Italian Trump supporter
> Star Wars fag since I was a boy
> December 2016
> OMFG ROGUE ONE IN THEATERS
> boycott jews propaganda
> what to do?

>i dont really care

And that right there is the reason Whites and Europe are done for.

Keep paying for the anti white Jew propaganda. Good work.

Because one retard doesn't want to do a stupid boycott to a terrible movie the whites and europe and done for? Never change

They already tried this with that abhorrent Ghostbusters remake, and it backfired basically because the movie was horrendous.
However the author of the article has a point: boicotting such a massive blockbuster is pretty useless, furthermore one can still watch it without giving (((the producers))) their shekels by watching a pirated copy of it.

It doesn't matter, it will bring awareness about it.
Your normie will notice things that he would never had if it wasn't for all these articles that the press is writing, they are obviously upset that their narrative is unveiled.

It's just like a seed, you just have to plant it and wait.

There's no organized "boycott", I'm just not going to watch shit that I don't want to.

I wasn't excited about it in the first place.

Them insulting their fanbase and utilising the same bullshit the Ghostbusters remake did before it flopped makes me want to actively avoid it.

I might see it when it comes on DVD.

>boycott
Nah.. I just generally don't like shit movies. And SW were shit all along.

Good goy

Didn't even watch LOTR?

It portrayed the white mans plight so well though.

Please don't ruin lotr

this
star wars is marvel tier now

I still haven't watched the first new one, not even as a pirate. No way I would watch the 2nd before that.

>we're going to Jedda, it's a warzone
Ahahaha, did they name the sand nigger like place after the Saudi Arabian city?

I watched the first one and I can't even fucking remember what it was about that's how bad it was, just some generic bullshit I guess.

Makes me happy to know I didn't waste my time on it.

How the fuck is Battlefront 2 Jewish propaganda? How is Republic Commando or Jedi Outcast kike propaganda? How is Empire Strikes Back or The Clone Wars jew propaganda?

God stormfags are retarded. You realize that Lucas outjewed the jews right? He independently made most of the films and all of the games, funded them himself and even included greedy jew caricatures in them like Watto he literally had a large jewish nose and needed to be paid coin to make him do anything.

The new films are kike shit but the old ones were fantastic.

It looks like trash, I will probably give it a torrent.

>Empire Strikes Back
is literally the nazi government and the soldiers are literally stormtroopers / sturmabteilung.

It looks like it's going to be Hunger Games in space, so I feel like I'm not going to enjoy it. I'll probably pirate it some day.

I will not be seeing it.

I'll probably pirate it so the kikes don't get my shekels

To the Pirate Bay!!! Do not let them make a cent. We should make a pirated view counter so (((they))) can see how much money they lost.

he was a little racist 4 today standard, but everyone was

I am just not going to see it because last star wars movie was utter shit.

Post an archive next time faggot. archive.fo/NDAac

>lives in NZ
>Call others faggot

It was pretty shit, desu.

I am boycotting this film, and I am NOT a Nazi!

That said, "Why does she get a silenced Luger, and I don't?"

I already decided to boycut all disney, EA and jewwood titles.

I will pirate it and watch it when HD torrent becomes available, afterwards I will know about all little bad things in it and I will point them out in discussions

And this is bad how?

Everyone loves the Empire anyways. George was never against people liking the Empire, the Empire were never demonized by George. In fact he made Clones in the prequels be like Stormtroopers because he knew the fanbase loved the Stormtroopers.

It's just these newfag disney writers who are kicking up a fuss about muh nazi empire.

I'm not boycotting i just know it will be terrible and not worth watching

I don't really spend money on movies nowadays. Regardless of the political agenda behind them, most of the stuff comming out is complete shit.

If the new star wars looked like a movie worth paying fucking 25$ to see when you factor in the cost of 3D And a popcorn and drink then I would go see it. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it'll be worth that much so I won't be seeing it in theatres.

You retards do realize that boycotting will only make liberals want to watch the movie more right? They'll do it just to spite you, remember fags, there's no such thing as bad publicity, Trump is a perfect example of this. Leave it be and be satisfied that we control THEIR government now and there's nothing they can do about it for at least four years

>You retards do realize that boycotting will only make liberals want to watch the movie more right?

Ghostbusters 2016 says otherwise. Liberals won't help shit. It is the uninformed normies that will sustain this movie simply because it is SW.

Yes....YEEESSS

Let the hate flow through you Sup Forums

Embrace the fear, the hate. Let it consume you. Soon your transformation to the dork side will be complete.

I'm boycotting Rogue One. But not because of any anti-white bias. I'm doing it simply because Disney has taken a steaming shit on the franchise.

I agree. All of my friends back then loved the empire. Who even disliked them? They were badass. Seems like it's going to be the same way in rogue one (new Stormtrooper uniform is pretty cool). So I might give it a try. George Lukas like the new one too

Star Wars died the second a female jedi was cast as the main character.

NO WAY JOSE.

How dare you slander the lord of the rings by including it with Star Wars reeeeeeee

same and
I will not be seeding it.

No, it's because I'm tired of this shitty franchise. I'm fucking tired of hearing about starwars 24/7, let this piece of crap die already.

I wouldn't watch it in the first place, but that boycott movement is a bad idea, because it will catastrophically fail. It will make the SJW look strong and the right weak. Just ignore it.

I haven't bought a ticket to any movie in 10 years except for that Mel Gibson World War 2 movie not too long ago.

Yes. I hope it tanks as much as i hoped Trump would win. Fuck Cuck Wars the Rouge Chasity.

I don't see why they would bother doing this for a Star Wars film
It's going to be a hit anyway ...unless they think it's going to get awful reviews (might explain the reshoot)

Not that critics are going to hurt the film ticket sales, they might be trying to get """"""critics""""" to give them a pass for political reasons

Lol, no. The hook at the end of Force Awakens was actually really good.
Force Awakens was at least better than the prequels.
The entire star wars universe is an excellent device
to use for redpilling normies.

The prequals weren't that bad. They are better than the new SJW-Wars we get now.

>B-b-but da joos! WHITE GENOCIDE
Just go see it.

I wasn't going to watch Rogue One anyway. Not a Disney Wars fan. George Lucas Wars fan only here.

>I consider myself red pilled but still fall for sequel (((hooks)))

Good goy, you are definitely red pilled, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

they should've just made a movie out of the Thrawn trilogy

>The prequals weren't that bad.

Yes, they were.

>They are better than the new SJW-Wars we get now.

Yes they are.

Yes, but I may pirate it to get the cultural references and memes

The only good thing out of the last cuck wars was TR-8R smacking the shit out of the traitorous nog

breakin the law breakin the law

Well Thrawn is now canon again thanks to the Rebels show. And Zhan is apparently helping them do his character so it isn't fucked. And there will be a new Thrawn novel next year.

We won't ever get the proper Thrawn trilogy, but we might get something Thrawn related in the movies at some point.

And if Jeremy Irons doesn't play him then people will need to be hurt.

nah it's going to be shit like everything post 2007

George was /our guy/

>And if Jeremy Irons doesn't play him then people will need to be hurt.

>yfw they cast a Somali with room temperature IQ and an overbite

This is such obvious Disney shilling. Is it just me or do they do this for every new Disney release? People are going to skip rogue one because it looks like a boring fanfic.

The last movie I paid to watch was No Country for Old Men, I basically boycott all movies by default

>Kyle Katarn stole the Death Star plans, not whoever is in this movie.
>Episode VII was terrible
>It's fucking Disney

Those are my reasons for not giving them a penny of my money or a second of my time.

if they also turn the most intelligent non human war strategist into a fucking joke, there needs to be retribution

>tfw I'll probably watch it two times
I can't go with the missus AND my friends

Why would I boycott something I never intended to see?

The first trailer literally looked sci fi original tier levels of quality. However the fact that it's set a few days before Ep 4 makes it somewhat interesting. In all honesty it will probably be trash but at this point it looks more interesting than TFA did, but that's because the trailer for that started out with fucking apeface kicking it all off which ruined any excitement at all. And TFA turned out to be trash too so it's not redeemend.

TFA looked like leftist cancer and jewish propaganda from the beginning. Rogue One merely looked like a shit quality film then like more feminist trash.

Gonna torrent it anyways just so I can shit on it more accurately online.

Google up the black "centaurettes" cut from Fantasia.

when i was a kid i literally watched sw so many times the vhs tape failed. ill never watch it again.