twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck the South African

Based Afrikaner

>palmyra will fall
>palmyra saved
>palmyra fell

wtf is going on stop playing with my feelings

this

Fucking Russia, grow some fucking competence already. This is literally horrible to watch.

2nd for prayers for Heroes in Palmyra

ISIS basically sent everything they have to Palmyra. It confirms everyone's suspicions. America controls ISIS.

Blocking detachments for NDF
It's the only way.

>fucking russia
its literally NDF-s fault
they just ran and left their equipment

Here for Assad. Pray for Assad.

this reminds me of the Ardennes assault

Where's Bastogne?

>reinforcements on the way to support the defense and counter-attack
>NDF doesn't even engage the enemy

Why on earth would you set up a Volkstaat in the Cape.

Set it up where the Whites aren't complete liberal cucks.

How many dead turks yesterday?
any human loss?

But why does the SAA and RuAF not defend it?

Why the fuck is it designated to fall?

a few cops

Incompetence

No, only Turks

Three days time to send reinforcements....

They're not meant to actually fight, they're just placeholder forces. Like the canary bird that takes the first blow.

Russia let ISIS cross the desert to reach Palmyra.

Syrian Army backed by Russian Air Force thwarts ISIS attack on Palmyra

rt.com/news/369920-syria-palmyra-isis-russian/

Vidya from the ground

>IS Storm A Checkpoint Held By The Syrian Army

liveleak.com/view?i=278_1481428952

>tfw NDF lost to this

The city needs reinforcement in the next 24 hr asap. Otherwise, the city will fall tomorrow. The SAA also must purge some highly incompetent generals now. The ones defending western Aleppo, northern Hama, and Palmyra all need to go. Assad is rewarding loyalty in tough times but competency has to be the number one priority.

>But why does the SAA and RuAF not defend it?
My guess is the number of attackers turned out to be far more than they initially anticipated.

We will see what will happen next depending on what goes on with T4. If T4 comes under attack, the Russians will flee, then it's really over.

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/807901147558244353
>#Syria #Homs #Tiger_Forces Soldier who posted #Palmyra has fallen 1 hour ago. Just Posted Pic Saying he is fine & Outside of #Palmyra

THEY GOT OUT SAFELY

We lost Palmyra
Accept it anons
its over
We will retake it
but not today

youtube.com/watch?v=MFTfLelj-Is
more footage of the tribal fuck ups running away

#Syria #Homs #Tiger_Forces Soldier who posted #Palmyra has fallen 1 hour ago. Just Posted Pic Saying he is fine & Outside of #Palmyra

Literally fucking WW1 tier.

>The ones defending western Aleppo
Already fired
>northern Hama
ditto
>Palmyra
Coming soon?

Really all Russia needs to do is drop chemical weapons on ISIS here and it's over. But they won't.

WTF is that from?

>We
*cringes*

>now they have to retreat on a road that ISIS has fire-control over

Still better than being besieged

All our MoD is full of retards.
Fucking cucks.

>THEY GOT OUT SAFELY
Thank god.

What is the plan now. They just lost something they spent 2 month attempting to take.

Good thing. We dont need any more beheadings and whatnot

It looks like they are well supplied but they won't stand a fight. This is ridiculous.

>All our MoD is full of retards.
>Fucking cucks.
It's not MoD's fault, it's Putin and Lavrov. They tied their hands together.

>It looks like they are well supplied but they won't stand a fight. This is ridiculous.
No it makes sense, you never fight a numerically superior enemy, especially when all you have are Russian dust bombs that seem to inflict no damage.

I think the report of 500 dead ISIS was fake.

maybe they dont have the numbers

This is a top down fail for everyone involved. Too complacent.

Narcofag tried to kill himself before getting arrested. It failed.

Russia doesn't have the money to really power project in full force at this time because of the Ukrainian sanctions. Maybe if Trump waives sanctions over Crimea things could begin to get better, but that's still some time away.

>What is the plan now.
They most probably will try and set up some defensive positions outside the city and if they grow a pair and stop running away, they hold out with Russian air support and try and contain ISIS, not giving them any more ground.

Otherwise it's like 1488% likely that they won't do anything around Palmyra until Aleppo's been liberated and they get some reinforcements from there.

Maybe its just armchiar instincts kicking in but that looks easy af to fight off, there just standing/walking upright a few well aimed bursts of machine gun fire would do the trick, then they have a fucking tank retrrating away from a few guys with AKs and a technical. Jesus Christ.

Note the weather is clear.

Where is RuAF?

What the hell, the SAA had operational tanks supported by infantry and everything, and still they retreated in the face of some infantry and pickup trucks!

LOSERS!

No shit

>trusting RT
>ever

>I think the report of 500 dead ISIS was fake.

Obviously it was Russian propaganda lie. IS doesn't attack in such large concentrations, they use 15-20 guys to take over positions and then scatter.

Air attacks are not that effective when enemy doesn't concentrate much forces

ISIS and FSA always attack with car bombs. Why not build a moat or something?

its arabs
they cant fight for shit

>What are VBIEDs

It hasn't really been able to project power beyond its borders since the USSR fell. A few skirmishes. This is the first real test since the Afghanistan war.

The problem may be the lack of ammo. But then the question is why do supplies are so shitty.

Lol are u burger really THAT retarded?

This is proper fucking arab tier. Like what the fuck, those ISIS shitters were literally running through a wide open field allahu ackbaring while probably jacked out of their minds on cocaine.

Like you need a single light machine gun and you could cut all of those goatfuckers down.

This is beyond pathetic, SAA.

>The problem may be the lack of ammo. But then the question is why do supplies are so shitty.
I think this might be a factor, but then that means the planning is terrible.

They have at least 45 aircraft bombing them, but it looks like Aleppo is the primary target.

Jesus Christ, will you stop your Crypto-shilling?

fucking conspiratards.

Theres none in the video though.

A leppo reminds me of Stalingrad.

Any other epic analogies?

>conspiratards
>US gave direct air support to ISIS
>just a conspiracy lel
Fucking sharkfinn

That's like 30 punks, wtf

There were about 5 yesterday so no doubt command knew more were coming and asked them to pull out rather than lose men needlessly.

You can't control VBIEDs without helicopters and the Russians seem to have run out of ammunition or fuel, or they were told to stand out by Jewtin.

and 40 NDF cucks shitting their pants in trenches refusing to open fire on easy targets.

the enemy were at the gates of Damascus a couple years ago

Moscow 41?

>direct support
Once by accident. If we count all the times russia bombed the SAA accidentally they'd be Assads no1 enemy according to you.

>ISIS of the inside
Interesting.

there is a distinction to be made
thats the ndf
their logo was on the captured equipment
they would rather sit drink mate and smoke hookah than fight

What did he mean by this?

>Once by accident
>accident
PLEASE, it went on for an hour.

>accidently
>hmm that doesnt look like our designated target
>better bomb it a few more times!

Of course. They thought they got ISIS hard. While in reality SAA sent rescue teams, and the US was cheering, thought they destroyed a shit ton of ISIS crap.

There's little communication between SAA , Russia and the USA , so its not surprising this shit happens.

Hey /sg/, after being redpilled on the whole situation concerning the """moderate rebels""", for the first time ever the news has made me consider that maybe we have to continue our current policies.

The reason being that our arab allies have said that if we don't continue to assist Assad's removal, they will dump thousands of their USA purchased MANPADS into the hands of the rebels.

So wtf should we do? We either keep up the sham, or our arab allies will handover 1000s of MANPADS to terrorists and you can say goodbye to many jetliners as they take off and arrive at airports.

>travelling American, disregard flag

>They thought they got ISIS hard
PLEASE for fuck's sake they were miles away from the frontline, they knew exactly what they were hitting.

This is exactly why I think it's all a big game to these people

No sane person runs through an open desert like that towards the military

Then again, it's also probably why they run away from them, they can see they're utterly insane and stop at nothing

They were probably VBIED the fuck out before that.

>taking time out of your holiday to post on a chinese cartoon message board to discuss the politics of mudslimes blowing each other up in the desert

If you have allies that literally will give weapons to terrorists, you cut them loose.

nice try CIA

There's simply no evidence to support this claim.

It was on the mountain, the mountain ISIS was attacking, it wasn't miles from the frontline.

Pusan Perimeter

The rebels are already fucked, anyway. They have exhausted their war potential and once Aleppo is fully liberated, you'll see one of their remaining pockets after the other disappear with Assad reestablishing total control over western Syria.

HOLY SHIT
GOATFUCKERS CLAIMING THEY TOOK THE TOWN
OGRE
twitter.com/JACM212/status/807894764188291072

>muh 20 choppers + 6 TU
>muh destroyed convoy of 100 vehicles
>muh russia stronk
>tiger r stronk

I told you to not believe pro saa medias like this and now you cry.
You don't want to learn and keep sucking these assadist copy/paste news website and journalists' dicks

tfw everyone in the NDF is more afraid the U.S. will "accidentally" bomb them to "help against ISIS" if they are fighting too well, than ISIS...

oh fuck off frenchy, i know you're an isis shill

Yeah and all it takes is one downed airliner for that to go completely wrong, let's be serious here, no one is going to risk that in the ME, they're all sitting on a literal pile of liquid gold, why risk losing that over some small country

As I understand it, the city will fall because there is an order to withdraw. We do you think the SAA can set up a defensive line before reinforcement coming?

Wait so it was the NDF that was defending Palmyra?

How competent is the SAA compared to the NDF?

>because of that bombing it's obvious that the pentagon directs ISIS' every move
KYS emu rapebabby

>if you fight jihadist jihadist win

Russia did all they could with all they had. Doesn't mean shit when your "troops" on the ground run at first sight of the enemy no matter how few are attacking.

Cause it is totally better if the terrorists who killed civilians in your country take over Syria, yes completely logical not a knee jerk reaction.

RuAF can't use bad weather as an excuse today.

>There's simply no evidence to support this claim.
There's no evidence to support your claim that it was an accident. ISIS attacked immediately after the bombing stopped.

Russia lied. 500 dead ISIS my ass.

That's a possibility as well, the US wanted a victory in Palmyra for ISIS and they were probably planning to bomb ISIS into Palmyra if they had to.

#ISIS is surrounding the city of #Palmyra and mounted new attack over surrounding hills. Al-Tar is under #ISIS now.

Reports pro-Regime forces fleeing #Palmyra amidst collapse of the city defenses vs #ISIS.

No, they can't.

>order to withdraw

G-GUYS DONT PANIC ITS JUST A TACTICAL RETREAT