/diy/ Right Wing Safety Squad No. 45

Salt Mining Edition
Thread #45

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

>Reporter
QuoLab (Savannah)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: [YouTube] The Station Night Club Fire

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=eAk-oiw5uWQ

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
archive.is/M2sBe
web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/
archive.is/wL0UJ
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk
kutv.com/news/local/sl-fire-marshals-also-sworn-law-enforcement-officers-to-prevent-tragedy
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces
indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/
phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/
savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/
KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/
KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/
KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/
KIKEbook.com/diybooking/
KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/
diyphl.com
youtube.com/watch?v=KtxHIo0htQM
vigilfuoco.it/81-08/pdf/sicurezza_antincendio_inglese.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA
youtube.com/watch?v=UrjlKs1bbyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cw5NmXkXjlY
vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr
vocaroo.com/i/s0Znewh7chud
youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8
kikebook
youtube.com/watch?v=lnKeN9zIkoE
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE SAFE
even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks
1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
4.in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety
this has been a public service announcement brought to you by right wing safety squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others

For those that are interested, I created a Discord for the group. know it's not everyone's preference, but can be useful if voice communication is your thing. Good place to compile text, images, links too if going through the archive is a hassle for you.

discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

If it gains enough traction feel free to add it to the thread sticky.

>inb4 it will just be raided
Yeah, I am looking forward to it too.

>tfw too smart to be unsafe

fourth for Right Wing Safety Squads

If you speak Spanish or learn some keywords remember to help a friend, we can't let foreign nationals be in harm under our watch.

MASA

>ass-blasted hipsters incoming

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

725 Ceres Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Noise Revolt

Very unsafe stairs, parties with over 200 people, back exit gated off and blocked, no windows.

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

PSA FOR ALL WHO WISH TO BE SAFE
even the most basic and untrained civilian can spot potential hazards and safety risks
1. if it looks flammable, it probably is flammable. things like insulation, wood, paint, neon signs, or unknown liquids can be a hazard
2. exposed electrical wiring of any kind poses not only risk of shock but also starting a fire. if it looks unsafe, treat it as unsafe. you can not get in trouble for reporting possible safety risks
3. when entering any building, look for exits and emergency exit signs to ensure the highest possibility of safety, be sure to always check and test your smoke detectors for proper functionality
4.in the case of a fire stay low to avoid inhaling smoke, if possible cover your mouth and nostrils with a wet cloth, look for emergency exit signs that will be marked and head for them in a calm orderly fashion if possible
5. if you think something is a violation or safety risk report it. you CAN NOT get in trouble for doing so. and always remember only you can prevent fires and ensure not only yours but others safety
this has been a public service announcement brought to you by right wing safety squads, ensuring the safety and lives of others

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN 'BOUT THE ENTIRE STATE OF MICHIGAN, ENTIRE STATE OF MICHIGAN, ENTIRE STATE OF MICHIGAN
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN 'BOUT THE ENTIRE STATE OF MICHIGAN
'CAUSE WE'RE FROM OHIO

report it

SAFETY BUMP
SHADILAY
MASA

Link dump:

>Archives:

archive.is/M2sBe

web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/

archive.is/wL0UJ

archive.is/M2sBe

>News and Wiki:
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk

kutv.com/news/local/sl-fire-marshals-also-sworn-law-enforcement-officers-to-prevent-tragedy

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces

indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/

phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/

savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge

>Kikebook

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/

KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/

KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/

KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/

KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/

KIKEbook.com/diybooking/

KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/

diyphl.com

Hey wait you guys got something going on in Savannah?

I'd be more than happy to help.

What have you accomplished so far?

well, i was meaning to go do some work today, but safety is just too important

Good job. Prevention of fires is the best way to deal with fires.

Reposting from last thread

Barclay Haus
2101 Barclay St.
Baltimore MD 21218

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxHIo0htQM

You can see the AIDS just dripping off of people.

I'm starting to think that leftists are freaking out bout these threads so much because the fire hazards we are shutting down play some part in their planned "insurrection".

Remember, kids, fire safety is non-negotiable.

translated cheat sheet for antifa hangouts in pastaniggerland: vigilfuoco.it/81-08/pdf/sicurezza_antincendio_inglese.pdf
you can easily find the places by typing in "centro sociale" on the search engine.
Just remember to write down the location and the irregularities to give when a pastanigger willing to file in the reports shows up, since our system requires us to go to the station with some documents

apparently 9 down, many such cases still under review.

anyone got a report to closure ratio yet?

We've already hit Quolabs, any more leads in the area would be appreciated

They said they wanted safe spaces.

They should be careful what they wish for.

what do you mean user

Did the SS make this space safer?
Add to the next thread if yes.

9 shutdown for being unsafe

Guys I'm new to the Safety Squad. I've been investigating a DIY venue called Skid Row Garage in York Pennsylvania which lists itself as an "auto repair shop".

I'm not entirely caught up on what does or doesn't qualify as a safety violation. Can anyone help?

Pic related: pic of the venue's wall to prove they're worth checking into

Skype book: skype book.com/pages/Skid-Row-Garage/171166299570754

Video of venue which may have fire hazards visible: youtube.com/watch?v=iTdAc8uYTZs

Exposed insulation/soundproofing is probably not safe, but I am new to the SS, any help would be appreciated.

Right. The wheels of safety spin slowly when there's no emergency. We can be patient.

I'm sure it's a slow bureaucratic process most of the time.

Add the Big Art Factory (Los Angeles) to OP for shut down flophouses

Excellent OC

I wonder how fucking paranoid they are right now? I mean, every new face is a possible "alt right nazi" trying to look for fire hazards..

there's another one or two. look in last bread. the amount of butthurt I'm seeing tells me we're going to get more reports soon.

Checked and keked, one more down

>Exposed insulation/soundproofing
Well, burning insulation is what killed everyone at The Station fire back in 03.

>wooden low ceiling
>no sprinklers
>overcrowded
if that's not unsafe, I don't know what it is

kek obviously is happy with the safety squad

>MASA
>>ass-blasted hipsters incoming

Whyso? Even black firefighters want to help MASA.

>mfw Hiroshimoot has an even better stance on Sup Forums

I remember a polski made it, they are a highly skilled and industious people

We are not Alt-Right.

We are individualists. That is our advantage and appeal. The left are authoritarian collectivists.

i think it was more soundproof foam but kinda same

How about some fine artisan salt? It's hand-expressed from warehouse-dwellers...

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA

daily reminder
> if the exits are clear theres no need for fear
> if exits are lit, the place is legit

I think these "firetrap" leftie hangouts may be "bases" for antifa and the type of people who travel across state lines to protest for pay.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UrjlKs1bbyQ

Yuletide bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=cw5NmXkXjlY

is this place still even active? i went to a show there four years ago and never heard anything about it ever again. it was in a really shitty part of town, I doubt there's any buildings up to code over there.

There's an app for reporting code violations?
Is this some kind of common hobby?

More salt!

S
A
L
T E A R S
Y

>not artisanal

Safety is important, but don't forget that these places always have a hierarchy where at the top is a bunch of washed-up old dudes who use their position to groom and then fuck underage girls and boys who want to be cool.

In many ways, these places are like a microcosm of hollwood/politics -- ie. sleazy old men control the social scene and use it to funnel underage kids to their dicks, while using shame, addiction and threats of exclusion to keep everybody else in line.

Trust me, the shit that goes on in these places is much darker than most people realize. So dark that many of the people who attend these places actually hate what goes on. But they are lonely, hopeless, desperate, drug addicted, etc. so they have to pretend it is a "loving" "free" sanctuary, rather than an amoral hedonism den where people are squeezed and then discarded, because they have nothing else.

According to their Skypebook they had shows in November.

On the twelfth day of safety my true love gave to me:
12 eviction notices!
11 salty liberal tears
10 battery-backed exit signs
9 smug pepes
8 puppers the safety dog
7 stab-proof vests
6 sprinklers dripping
a pair of caltrop-proof boots
4 5/8ths inch drywall
3 fire escapes
2 smoke alarms
and an extinguisher in the pantry

Also a kind and gifted user's songs:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hZMD3LTPEr
vocaroo.com/i/s0Znewh7chud

>Fuck your hate
>hail satan
Boggles the fucking mind.

oh totally. its an immigration wet dream. also perfect kind of place to be use by human traffickers.

>zoned and permitted as garage
>operates as illegal music venue.

that in and of itself is auto fail on inspection. god help them if they also run an auto shop with all the chems that means. they'll get shutdown hard and lose the auto shop license as well as ability to operate a business for however long the city and possibly state sees fit.

report.

include proofs, sprinklers and bare insulation are the big things. actually, dude THEY'RE FUCKING PLAYING IN A SPRAY BOOTH. PAINT EVEN DRY IS FUCKING FLAMMABLE AS FUCK. IF THAT WENT UP IT'D GO UP FASTER THAN THEY COULD OPEN THE FUCKING FLAP TO GET OUT. HOLY GOD DAMN THATS THE WORST ONE WE'VE SEEN.

how the fuck can the left defend this. the owners just put everyone there at massive risk. like I don't think you understand how fucking goddamn quick that would go up.

I've painted cars, you treat that enclosure like a huge propane tank.

Make a video from it and up load it to jewtube

>Safety is important, but don't forget that these places always have a hierarchy where at the top is a bunch of washed-up old dudes who use their position to groom and then fuck underage girls and boys who want to be cool.
This. One of these creepers who prowls these warehouse parties has over 700 statutory rape charges...

Fuck yeah

this speaks truth to my gut. it is true.

We should just start trolling lefty boards by coming in and agreeing with them for a while before adding in a strategically placed "well hold on I don't think..." Spreading memes about evil fascists infiltrating their groups would be a great move as well. Also now would be a great time to dig up any past misbehavior in well known agitators. "This guy is wearing a harrington! Fucking plant! Fucking spook!

Congrats anons!

Ah it's one of these places that don't have a regular schedule
Those are harder to infiltrate to look for hazards, but it's not impossible. Just keep up to date and see if there's a bigger party/show coming up.

When I was there, (4 years ago) it didn't seem like it was anything other than an infrequent show space/practice space for bands, I doubt it's also used as a legitimate business space.

Apparently there is an app. I don't know about a hobby, but it makes sense that if facebook sorta-kinda improved communication between people, even if it was just a little bit, that the gov would also want that advantage. Effficiency saves lives, user.

So we saved 70 lives?
> implying there's no such thing as shelters
Stop whining. These people are just lazy sacks of shit. There is no excuse to live in kindling.

Tbqph canadians would be perfect for that m8

GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THREADLY REMINDER WHY WE MUST OBEY FIRE CODES, AND THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8

What is this from? Assuming this was a raid?

>Pepe wearing a Fire Department hat
>Nazi frog

checked

Nigga i'm on your team. Tweak yo sarcasm detector.

kikebook com/noiserevolt/

An old image from their timeline photos makes me ponder....

Satefy enforcers better check it out!

This, I'm off to Reddit to create an account now!

This is now the thread theme:

You're right user. The fucking leafs finally find their purpose!

see Already going at it :^)

report it senpai.

Where's the 5/8" drywall?

everytime i read 5/8" drywall i lmao
then i remember safety is serious business

thats funny, because I stopped after reading the first sentence of this paragraph. couldnt make it any farther.

Ugh played a show there years ago. They billed this as a legit venue. My band showed up, played one song, saw a guy shooting up in the corner, packed our shit and left

Fuck, that pic lol
Who is this chick anyway?

I live in SD and the Che Cafe just won't die, regardless of its astronomical loss of attendees and quality bands willing to play here. It was pretty great when I was in high school and people weren't policing Niggas left and right. They were always far left commies, but plenty of right-leaning kids and people (even military) would show up because we were all there to get down in the pit.
Theeeen they made it a fucking safe space, and people dropped that shit like a bowl of molten metal and went running off to find any place that wasn't the Che because they all knew what was coming. They knew that eventually people like Lora Mathis and other ultra feminists would be headlining Friday and Saturday nights. They knew it would go from a damn good time to a stern lecture on gender politics.
What came next was their inability to be up to code, so the fire marshal decided that after looking the other way and giving them 2nd, 3rd 4rth, and 5th chances to get their shit up to code, that he would finally shut it down. And boy did the rich freeloading commies have a fucking fit. Of course no one could pitch in to pay for any upgrades since their liberal arts degrees and gender studies would only get them a minimum wage job. So instead they protested and cried until the paper caught wind of it and haggled the fire dpt to leave them alone for the time being.
Now the place is run by a few commie boys, but now it's mostly alt ultra feminists who making paintings using their period blood (I'm not even kidding), and they wonder why the rest of UCSD hates them and wants them gone.
If any of you guys could finally put the last nail in the coffin of their dying rotting commie fetus, please do. Shut them down for good.

Nevermind, I'm a retard. Found out where this was from.

desu at this point even failed infiltrations would work a treat. Get them real paranoid. Other than maybe taking a limp-wristed beating I don't see how this could go wrong.

DONE!

It's essentially a giant stone pizza oven- Unsafe!

How long until antifa starts beating up firefighters?

>Thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

is your Community safe??

don't be a dope
safety is number one propriety

Judging from the photos only white people go to these parties, I live in LA and have never heard of this scene nor am I white.

I've been to plenty of risky warehouses in my day

>A FUCKING KEKSHED

This. I used to be a democrat, and I'm still more of a leftist. I support these threads for a number of reasons including but not limited to:
>they trigger SJWs
>I despise people who put entire communities in danger by ignoring fire safety policies
>it's good to spread fire safety memes
>"safe spaces" can only avoid getting shut down by actually learning fire safety laws and making their spaces safe (if you learn fire safety, we win)
>Doing good things with "bad" intentions is very high caliber class of trolling
>These threads make me feel nostalgic about the days back in elementary school when the firefighters would show up at theschool in fire trucks a teach us the memes of fire safety
>/diy/ "safe spaces" are cesspools of degeneracy.
>We're actually preventing fires
>Dank maymays

>limp-wristed beating I don't see how this could go wrong.

they like to gang up on people, and the antifa carry knives

just bring your carry piece and you might actually get a chance to Trayvon one