Being attracted to an asian man is laughable

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjVyM2tajA

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gjVyM2tajA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0
https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/5n6tes/steve_harvey_makes_racist_quip_about_am_af_laughs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5n6wzq/it_was_real_steve_harvey_cannot_believe_anyone/
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-vancouver-real-estate-market/
Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Note the Asian woman is laughing. All you yellow-fever weebs should understand that they're even more prone to back-stabbing than white women are. Better keep that wallet fat.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

American "comedy" has to be the most cringeworthy shit on this planet.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Wonder why?

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

They gave this nigger his own show jsut because he made some funny comments as a game show host? Fucking hell.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

I'd sooner date an Asian man than a nigger.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

He looks so much like Mr. Potato Head.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

That is pretty mean desu
like the whole white guys vs black guys thing is pretty funny, but shitting on asian dudes just seems wrong

But happy to see some SJW Asian cucks get mad, but for normal asian dudes what the hell did they ever do?

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

nigger
comedy

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

They attacked pearl harbor for one...

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

The general success of Asians completely undermines most of the narrative about minority oppression holding non-whites back in US society. So, they're pretty much left to fend for themselves, most of the time. It's a strange relationship.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Making an awful book?
Gooking up your nation?

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Niggers and jews hate asians.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Honest question: how is this not considered racist in America? Why is there no poublic outcry on Reddit, why is there no boycott?

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Also notice how black humor, the type of humor blacks actually like, is completely based on exaggeration and timing. There is no wit. There is no thinking.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

same reason why diversity always means black people, racism means racism against black people etc. eevrything is about them. fucking niggers, even my gf cheaten on me with one, still dont know if i should break up

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Blacks can't be racist. Asians are considered white. I am serious.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

every game show and talk show is hosted by a nigger now

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Blacks trying to defy the prevailing tendency to focus on quality over "ogabooga muh dic sex machyne! I will have sex with anything".
I stand with the Asian Man against Jewish tricks of a squalid, exploitable, high time preference society.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

10/10 kekd

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

LITTLE

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

still dont know if i should break up

Fucking cuck

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

dats raycis

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Asian men are successful in spite of being a minority group and minorities have disdain for that/them.

There is a phenomenon in the US where some refugees from African countries actually do make the attempt to better themselves to the best of their ability, don't blame "white oppression" for any shortcomings they encounter, and generally find themselves wanting to integrate into greater American society and be treated as Americans rather than "African-Americans", and the native nigs in the ghettos they find themselves living in completely despise them for it.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

you cheeky cunt........I like you....

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

It's why I genrally don't watch tv. Adult swim can be good though

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Jews and blacks are the biggest enemies of asians. I can't stand asians who side with Hollywood. Fucking jews are the ones who spread the anti-asian stereotypes to begin with. You dipshits are allying with the originators of anti-asian memes.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

its a joke you tard. look at the flag.

I swear we should start gassing all the burgers who are too mentally deficient to Bantz

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

What do we do with the cucks who come to the defense of other cucks?

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

kys chink faggot

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

I know a Haitan American guy who always gets pissed when someone calls him African American. He hates being associated with them

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

inb4 eurasian writer/tiger makes a video on this

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

never cause trabble for anyone
lowest violent crime rate of all races
never try to enforce our beliefs on local systems
never ask for anything but a fair go
work hard in school
get decent grades
work hard at jobs
people shit on your 24/7
people make fun of you

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Steve Harvey would literally be classified as retarded based on pre-1973 United States standards. (sub-85 IQ)

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Dis some good r/aznmasculinity, r/hapas bait....

One of them should be along shortly to spam AMWF couple pictures...

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

he's not wrong. but he's only half right.

asian men are at the bottom of the dating ladder.

but black people are at the bottom of the everything else ladder

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

yellow dicklets btfo

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

letting yall know most asian men don't care. Asian women tend to go for asian men and in gernal asian men make more money. They don't really care bout silly stuff

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

This is unfair to decent Jews. There are many decent Jews out there. They've contributed a lot to science. Even finance Jews. Benjamin Graham for example, wrote books about investing for ordinary people.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

They bring this shit on themselves.

William Stewart
William Stewart

;_;

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

They are doing 100x better than niggers in America therefore niggers jealous and go out full MUH DICK
Same thing like when niggers insult best students during high school for no reason

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

He will somehow blame white men for it, his insanity blends well with his Marxist anti white beliefs.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Have you ever seen a love so pure you wondered if you ever really loved at all?

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

people make fun of you
niggers
people
woah there friend

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Love is hebrew propaganda

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

the only solution is murder

John Gray
John Gray

Steve Harvey is one jolly nigger

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

If whites or asians bantz right back, would blacks be quick to claim racism?

For example, if someone said "There'll never be a book like that for black men because most of them can't read, so maybe put it in a rap song." Etc.

How triggered would blm be?

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Stop being a weak faggot.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Asian men deserve all the shit they receive.

What happened to the respected japanese men who'd strap on a bandana and kamikaze their planes into the enemy? What happened to the noble samurai?

This is what qualifies as men in japan today, no wonder their women are deserting their asses

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

/r/asianmasculinity on suicide watch

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

yo wtf? fuck this nigger!

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

It's fucking great. They're sperging out because literally nobody gives a shit about them, not even the sjws.

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

This is actually a really sad picture. I'd totally be that dudes friend.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Men are like that in Japan because that's what Japanese women like. Or claim to like, anyway. Don't act like this "effeminate male" trend isn't increasingly popular in White countries.

Also, samurai were feminine as fuck.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Just like believing there's an intelligent black man who isn't in fact a house-nigger.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

underrated

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

enjoy being cannibalized

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Why sad? Theyre all actively choosing anime pillows over actual pussy.

because that's what Japanese women like.

LOL no. If they liked that shit, they wouldnt be seeking out other races to be with

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

I'd like to watch unit 731 nips vivisect him alive haha. This godless soulless world haha.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Got banned in there for shitposting and bragging about my Korean wife who is a white nationalist.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

Didn't know if you were being serious at the end, that sarcasm was so on point. Well done.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

actively choosing
implying

Nah, these men couldn't get pussy even if they we're the last men on earth. If it was forced to go to that they'd extract their sperm via syringes.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Only whites can be racist. Or rather it's only whites who aren't allowed to be.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Kill yourself traitor.

Parker Long
Parker Long

yeah people in here talk about white women but asians really white worship

James Price
James Price

cooks
cleans
petite
never gets naggy
yeah nah man you stick with Stacey, I'm happy with my fascist waifu.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

Adam Quan, a Canadian writer who lives in Vancouver BC, is the founder of www.AsianWorldPress.com, a website that has helped numerous asian men understand , date and have a successful relationship with 'white' caucasian women. The Korea Times , Vancouver have run articles regarding Adam Quan's activities.

Eternal Leaf strikes again kek

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

White men deserve all the shit they get.

What happened to the respected white man who would go on suicide trips to explore the sea? What happened to the honorable knight?

This is what qualifies as a white man today, no wonder their women are deserting their asses.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

Being attracted to an asian man is laughable
Uh oh

Angel Long
Angel Long

who are slavs
Fucking end it you autistic subhuman degenerate traitor. At the very least please don't have children.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Takeshi enables his proxy to spew anger

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

/pol/thread/106597888#p106600000

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

burger can talk shit but can't take criticism

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

LOL no. If they liked that shit, they wouldnt be seeking out other races to be with

That's why I added "or claim to like, anyway". It's the same shit we see over here. Talk about how much they want a soft, sensitive man who understands their feelings and then run to hop on Tyrone's dick.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

Hahahaha

It's a good joke. The black woman getting mad in comments is even funnier. You just know that that's because they want a white guy as well

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

there's nothing more pathetic than asian men

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

but can't take criticism
LOL you replied to me, Suzuki Yamamoto, who's mad but you?

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

He's completely correct.

Jose King
Jose King

Not mad. Upset at the state of the white man.

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

gondola isn't spurdo btw

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

says no woman wants to date an asian guy
Implies anyone wants to date a black woman
Also why is this nigger's laugh broken?

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

lmao chinks btfo

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

asian man here, normal i would say, not into asian drama or anime or anythign like that.

to respond to the general anti asian male hate, i guess sometimes it makes me a bit sad, but most of the times... i don't really care. just out here trying to hustle my own way through life, gotta play the hands you're dealt, what else can you do

James Parker
James Parker

Mr. Philippians BTFO

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Good man.

Carson Young
Carson Young

I got you senpai

BANZAIED

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Nothing is unfair to jews including imaginary gas chambers

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

They should choose anime pillows over reproducing

They understand that Japan doesnt need more of them unlike white cucks who find some slant whore to produce elliot roger tier retards

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Kek, Earth-2 Philippines.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

The problem there is that they are pretentious narcissists.

Asian man/White woman = acceptable.

Venal cosmopolitan hipsters used to sell shit = gas chambers.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

bragging about being a beta bitch that married some selfish gook
That's like bragging about dildoing yourself in the ass...

Asians don't live in the west unless they intend to racemix, otherwise they would live in their home country

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

This which is why they need to thin the herd of the weak ones through PC eugenics

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

You sound like a white woman who's mad that white men are ditching white women and getting tight asian pussy.

You know how i know youre a white woman? You brought up elliot roger like youre gonna spook someone from dicking down asian chicks.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

i think it comes down to the person themselves. like there are couples who are of whatever combination you want, that get along great and have good red pilled kids who succeed, but then there are again couples who are of whatever combination, that get married without ever acknowledging to the other partner that you take a shit or fart. so there are crazy people in any group of people, i think

its sad about japan, although the declining childbirth demographic is not confined to east asia. i think the work life balance needs to be addressed soon, otherwise we will be swamped by the kids of the immigrants, who have no jobs and will rob us when we are all old.

as an asian in the west, i dont think i am here to race mix as such, but i find that having grown up in america, canada, and the uk since i was 6, i find that i identify myself with the mentality of the people here, more than 'back home'. i couldn't date a girl from 'home' because the way they think and the way i think are so markedly different.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Linking to AngryAsianfaggot. Digusting.
Although I never pass up a chance to niggerhate & wish upon niggerrdeath.

What's a gook doing in Spain?

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Almpst all asian men that get a white woman just do what they came for though. Marry, make a family and secure a future.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

Stop your failure autism analysis jew.

A weak white bets that mixes with a selfish superficial asian woman will almost always produce terrible children because the couple is selfishly mixing for a fetish.

It's the same as nigger/coalburner just higher IQ and physically weaker

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

i live in the uk normally, just here visiting a friend

this statistic is incorrect, in my opinion, as the sample pool size are grossly different in each category

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

pretty sure he was making fun of black women more than asian men, but whatever

David Sanders
David Sanders

Blow it out your ass, scallywag, youre just mad because all you have to look forward to is cooncock. What other warnings you got? Oh, I'll give you one "Asian women still hide razorblades up their cunts like they did in 'nam"

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I'm actually an asian. I label myself as mixed race even though both of my parents are gooks it's just that I came out looking like a White guy with black hair due to some White intermixture from the 1600s.

I never go through any of this emascualting asianhate bullshit because nobody believes I'm asian. Or at most, they only believe that one of my parents is asian.

I will say, I do fucking hate it when niggers like this nigger try to belittle us but then I start manically laughing at the thought of how most of us asians are generally rich enough to buy out a niggers entire block and evict them from their own homes.

That's the plight of being a nigger. They will always be at the bottom because they don't understand how to accumlate true power. Any source of power that a nigger has are just the scraps given to them by either Whites or the Kikes. Niggers are nothing when left to their own devices.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

don't identify woth girls from home
Pretty much what I said. If you wanted to be asian and marry asian, you would've moved home

Japan's declining birth rate is something the west is doing too except they open their borders and genocide themselves. No immigration is needed with automation and Japan is doing a good thing by making their population sustainable.

The world needs to start genociding Africans, they are reproducing as an unsustainable rate and ruining everything everywhere they go for the jews

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

The statistic is generally right

Asians get married to make families and stay together while niggers get married to fuck around and make broken families

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

good stuff, but I don't get offended by black people because if you talk to any of them (i have couple of good black friends), you'll quickly realise that black people may take the piss out of us the way we take the piss out of them, but ultimately, they view us as being in the same boat as they are, with regards to white people.

their frustration and angst comes from being black in our racist society with low education and even lower opportunities, etc. so i can't bring myself to hate them.

plus, i find their sense of humour more refreshing and funnier than dry white humor

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

i was referring to the statistics as it relates to the comparisons made against asian white couples

William Harris
William Harris

Plunder host nations jobs and women like every other foreigner
dindu nuffin bit thin blood, worsen job and housing market for native populous' children while also weakening traditions with asian 'culture'
have less empathy than a nignog but slightly higher IQ to feign normalness, like a jew pretending to be white while working against them

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Are you shilling or defending your yellow fever? Racemixing is not good unless it increases the difficulty for the couple to find each other attractive because then it strengthens their determination for the future rather than subsidizing weakness/hedonism

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

HOLY SHIT

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Hey bros.

markedly different
Wouldn't you say that the prevalent cultural marxist culture in the West is most similar to the culture you identify with?

Exactly - they can call us 'chink' but we can't call them 'nigger'. Bunch of sissy, whiney, entitled victims.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

will he finally be kicked off family feud? Hes the fucking worst

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

thank you for your timely contribution, my aussie friend

ps. MAGA.

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

What do you mean? The few asian men and many asian women who marry whotes generally stay married. The women to use the betas as easily manipulatable money spewing dildos and the men to show off and make a family with a white woman.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Steve Harvey's laugh reminds me of happy Chimpanzees

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

His broken laugh and retarded flailing is so triggering to watch

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

ITT TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE ASIANS CANT HANDLE BANTER FROM B LIST COMEDIAN STEVE HARVEY

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

what happened to this nigers chin

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

i identify with freedom of the west, and all of its related risks and rewards. the older i get, the more i find myself looking at this quote (pic related).

i like social welfare in principle, but the freeloader problem is getting to the point of being salvagable. in the uk context, tourists should not be able to get hip surgery for free (albeit 5 years on the waiting list), unless they contribute sometime. sounds harsh but makes logical sense.

just saying it's hard to tell how many of the couples were white white, white black, white yellow, yellow yellow, yellow white, etc etc etc. they just give the total amount without the breakdowns. i'm not necessarily disgreeing with the findings, im just a bit skeptical of the methodology

most asians on this thread dont even see it as banter, it's just a sad commentary on society, and a even sadder attempt at divide and conquer. what good can come out from blacks and (insert other ethnic minority) fighting?

James Jackson
James Jackson

He doesn't want to do it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

The truth is Chinese men are genetically beta boys

all asian men should be forced to have their balls cut off and become a woman

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

you'll quickly realise that black people may take the piss out of us the way we take the piss out of them

That's a laugh. They take the piss out of us publicly - how about you try the same thing about them?

they view us as being in the same boat as they are, with regards to white people.

Oh, fucking hell. The Japs get nuked twice, and still they thrive within one or two generations of arriving in America after the war.
Around 12-20 million chinese get slaughtered by the Japs, and then another 60 million perish under mao, and yet they go aboard and thrive in the west.
Same story with the Koreans.

And they don't just thrive abroad, they thrive at home too - look at Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan.

The niggers are just mired in victimhood, entitlement and just the plain daily life of low IQ creatures.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

As an Asian looking woman (I get asked if I'm Chinese, Korean or Japanese) who is a racist wouldn't date Asians though. Black men are animals but Asian men are cucked.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Why don't you take that love for freedom and plant it in the far east? Why not create prosperity and freedom in the east for other East asians to enjoy? You can try educated the people of your ancestral land.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Yeah what's up with that burgers? And American pop music and sports is all niggers too

How do you let the media jew get so far?

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

As an Asian looking woman (I get asked if I'm Chinese, Korean or Japanese)
It's not racist, you all actually do look the same, with your weird slits for eyes. Go get some surgery and fix that so we can tell you all apart.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

I see no problem there.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

skeptical of methods
Of course, they cut corners with how long they tracked the marriages after 5 years if I remember reading the study correctly, it's just the findings that are likely mostly true

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

rise above the mud slinging, they know not what they do. you will find peace in their ignorance if you just let them be. what's the point in talking the piss out of them, what does that acheive? it just wastes your time and makes you feel worse for it. can you really win in that game?

i'm saying that black folks view ethnic minorities as the same, regardless of the massive differences. hence things like "only white people can be racist" etc etc. there's so much literature and studies on this phenomenon that you refer to, re intrinsic attributes of blacks and asians. asians were colonized but weren't imported to other parts of the world to be slaves on a plantation, and genetically bred to be better at their slave work. that shit affects the cultural pysche for generations, whereas asian people got billions of investments to stimulate the economy cuz they offered something in return for that money. perhaps its because we are less prone to violence, or whatever, but its a different situation

certainly a lot of asian men are betas af, but if you go to asia, underneath the surface of k pop and drama etc, the underlying macho-ism is pretty unreal.

its easier said than done. its difficult to implement in a place like where i ethnically come from, because of the 'hive mind'. i dont notice it when im there but when i am back to the west after a holiday or w.e, i am terrified by the effect it has on an inidvidual

white people look the same too, but sure whatever

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

LARPing as an asian woman on Sup Forums
Incoming white beta losers with yellow fever

Nice bait

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

black men have a problem

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

laughed irl lololololololololol

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Yeah, mainly that so many of them are dumb as a monkey niggers

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

Your son will be a gook with a racist dad lol.
Nazi father plus self hating Asian mother is exactly what created Eurasian writer.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

rise above the mud slinging, they know not what they do. you will find peace in their ignorance if you just let them be. what's the point in talking the piss out of them, what does that acheive? it just wastes your time and makes you feel worse for it. can you really win in that game?

I'm not saying we should pay any attention to them - indeed, they are such subhumans that we should pay them no mind at all; I'm just stating an enormous difference between the two races, which is that they're a race of eternally entitled victims - and we are not. How can you bloody suggest that we are at all alike??

They may view us the same, but they're also an exceptionally low IQ group, so you can fuck off with that suggestion, as if it's supposed to mean anything.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

what does he say at 0.27?

mickey man what kind of ball that tell some browns

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

I feel bad for the Asians that went there and only got mocked.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Name the kind of ball that doesn't bounce.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Half Jew.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

No, he was half-Brit.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

im just saying that for some white people, including those in government, its like white or non-white.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

CHINKS ARE GOING TO DISBAND THEIR IMAGINARY "ALLIANCE" WITH BLACKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/5n6tes/steve_harvey_makes_racist_quip_about_am_af_laughs/

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/5n6wzq/it_was_real_steve_harvey_cannot_believe_anyone/

David Perez
David Perez

You stepped into the WONG neighborhood, cumskin. I will protect my waifuillows honor.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

There was no evidence ERs dad was a Jew

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

ahh, still can't hear it

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Ha, ha, ha...yoy fucking gook lover. You beta cuck.Just leave to me and Tyrone.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

I think you're both right.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Any chink that allied with niggers should gas himself anyway wtf

There's only a small portion of black people that aren't societal cancer

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

So, that applies to black women aswell.
How to date a white man

We've all seen how the prettiest dindus are always dating white boys because they know they don't have to date other dindus.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

I think that's the first comic I've seen who's more amused by his jokes than his audience.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

Multiculturalism pushes ethnic and cultural groups into survival mode.

Really makes you think...

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Racism is only considered wrong when whites do it. This makes sure that there will be no resistance to Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor.

Everyone else may be as racist as they wish with pretty much no consequences. I wonder how happy with diversity the white liberals (most don't live very diverse lives) and Big Industry people will be when it becomes impossible to hide from.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Now that you mention it, the audience was almost as silent as he was

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

It's also wrong when asians do it according to the media but there's too few of them.

Asians get discriminated against more than whites.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

KEK
E
K

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

qualified for employment
"plundering" jobs

buy houses
"worsen" housing market

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

More like Canadalized amirite?

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

The Canadian Housing Boom Fueled by China’s Billionaires

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-vancouver-real-estate-market/

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

The book is straight up awful tho.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

No shit

Why do you think noone is discussing it? It's a woman's book of dating advice for men.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

White people like to move out early and start a family of their own.
Now Asians bumped up the price for young whites to live in their traditional neighbourhoods.
It's fine for you in Singapore Chang where everyone pays the rental Jew their whole lives in chicken coop apartments.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

anti-asian stereotypes or "memes" as you call them are true, just like all racist stereotypes, including anti-white ones

it's all fucking true

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Why are right-wing conservatives in Russia so prejudiced against Asians?

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

I thought it was a gag. I didn't even realize it was a real book.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

hubba hubba. A nice conscientious Asian wife please.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

billionaires buying prime estate for ridiculous prices
First, what has it got to do with 99% of Chinese who aren't billionaires? And second, how is this different from whites?
Your ideas contradict economics. Supply and demand says this means whites will be driving up the prices by increasing demand while us "cooped up chinks" drive prices lower. And if our prices are higher, why are whites renting them? Possibly it's exploitation if we hold the majority of the wealth or were the majority population but we are neither.

You're just being racist.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

/r/asianmasculinity on suicide watch!

fuck that black hack doe, actin like he crackin hisself up cos his jokes is too fire, smdh

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Why hate on asien men though

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

he was a comedian and had his own show decades before the game show, Adolf

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Oh, not the race card...

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Only for the majority

There's still exceptions

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

because in america Asians make way more money, and have way more doctors and engineers compared to white people, if you exclude outliers. the reason why people thought this was ok is because Asians are master race in the US when it comes to school and employment.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

This thread confirms that 70% of Sup Forums are delusional gooks who need white reassurance.

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

negroes have tons of wit. it just so happens that Steve Harvey is braindead retarded. he shouldn't be a representative for black comedians, or human beings.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

No it's because you come from China with hoards of family and government wealth (government in China is subsidizing this) and start buying up whole neighbourhoods in coordinated groups.

The wealth and power of chinks working as a group btfos naïve individualistic young whites out of the market and into high crime neighbourhoods.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Japanese women really don't like effeminate men though. It's all a big shit test. Japanese women constantly complain about how their men are too soft.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

gets offended when made fun of
is most successful race in america
stop complaining, gook, you will be better off than the rest of us after the joke has ended

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

read that as "shit chest"

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

that comment
remotely related to niggers at all
woah there

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

holy fuck best meme ive seen all week

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

what has it got to do with the 99% of chinese that aren't billionaires
Nothing, they aren't the ones that are the fucking problem
how is it different from whites?
There are a fucking billion of them.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

asian men are at the bottom of the dating ladder.

Ever heard of black women?

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

what has it got to do with 99% of Chinese who aren't billionaires?
They support the Chinese society of ants at the behest of the billionaire-beurocrats.
If they developed the middle class rather than undermining others...

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

You're just being racist.

What do you mean "just".

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Reddshitters are always on suicide watch

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

How?

There's not even 100 posters ITT

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

I hate shitty nigger comedians

They taint guys like Dave Chappelle who genuinely are great at spreading laughter in a sick world

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

And Japanese men are about to become the most manly things on the planet when the grand shift happens

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

A percentage can only be derived when the figure is 100

Nice education.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

You're all morons for defending Asians. Have you ever been on /r/asianmasculinity? They fucking hate us. Wake the fuck up man.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page