Why do you actually believe you trolled the CIA?

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

"4chan Claims It Invented the Trump Golden Showers Story
The forum alleged an anonymous user invented Tuesday’s bombshell about Donald Trump and Russian prostitutes—and then passed it onto a Republican operative. But there’s a weak stream of proof."

There are no details in the post, which is archived here, about what was allegedly told to Wilson—simply that the user purportedly gave him fake information. It also doesn’t explain how this would have gotten to intelligence agencies.
Wilson’s access to a shocking Donald Trump story had been flaunted by himself and others many weeks before the Sup Forums post. Wilson himself had been publicly pronouncing that a bombshell involving Trump was set for imminent release a month before the election, even going so far as to say that it could end the race.

One doesn't need to be a Daily Beast Libtard to see that the Sup Forums post from November contains zero proof that anyone wrote a story about golden showers and piss play.

Where is the real evidence, guys?

All urls found in this thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/31/1589328/-A-Veteran-Spy-Has-Given-the-FBI-Information-Alleging-a-Russian-Operation-to-Cultivate-Donald-Trump
https://twitter.com/trsprudence
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-4chan-prank/
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/818992803829137408
http://pastebin.com/XjteDsMm
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819164172781060096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
Robert Baker
Robert Baker

Sup Forums isn't one person

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

After they passed on publishing this story, this is what the rest of the MSM is asking Buzzfeed and CNN at this point.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

quit pretending, hacker

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Again pseudo nippon. Go "teach" some japs subhuman traitor

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Daily Beast
Washington Times
Salon
Huffington
FAKE NEWS

Luke Price
Luke Price

You've been at this all night. Why don't you tell us who you are?

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Eh, there's more there than that.

Post it links to right before that post talks about an orgy secret sextape, which the buzzfeed report is claiming russia made.

John Carter
John Carter

What's wrong about golden showers?

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

pissleak
stream of proof
pissweak

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

orgy sextape

There were plenty of sextape rumors when people were speculating about threats of a November Surprise.

I am not sure about how you usually engage in sex with females, but if I had a tape of chicks pissing all over a guy, a bed, and a hotel room, I wouldn't be calling it the "orgy tape."

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

I trust /pol/'s autism more than the MSM.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

I just hate our intelligence community because they're retarded. Just look at this society. Look what they've done. They're so fucking inept and pathetic it is beyond the pale. They deserve no respect, no tax dollars. They're literally homosexual mental cases and I'm fucking sick of it.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

t. Eigo Sensei

John Reed
John Reed

I just got home from work an hour ago. Night just started here.

But I had been checking threads every few hours while at work, trying to find evidence to back up posts of people saying "we trolled them" - still haven't seen anything.

Hell, half the people posting seem to believe the hentai anime screencap, which isn't even in the buzzfeed document.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Unless the MSM start hiring some autists they'll never make a comeback.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Sup Forums archives, Japan

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Which post?

This? ( https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329 )

That doesn't tell us anything. Some guy said he lied to Rick Wilson, and the lie had been combined with accusations of Russian spying.

Is our memory so short that we forgot that in October/November the media was full of stories alleging Russian support for Trump, and stories about Trump trying to sexually assault women?

I just don't see anything substantial showing that Sup Forums came up with the piss story.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

I'm just waiting for the US citizenry led by trump to form a new government independent of the existing one that starts out with voluntary enrollment and ends with expulsion of those refusing to join lol
literally crowdfund a govt (the original crowdfund)

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Checked. I doubt the MSM will employ autists because the MSM does not deal in fact and detail.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

There is circumstantial evidence against Trump in these reports. Likely carefully pruned and framed innuendo. This shit was intentionally added to be exposed as a fake story by the right to undermine the good name of our truthful media. Trumps supporters and the right will be framed as villains because they used trickery and manipulation to obfuscate our fearless progressive government and cultural authorities.

You guys don't get it. You aren't wrong. They are scumbags that manipulate information but that is NOT how this will be presented. Podesta/DNC/Hillary emails exposed them as frauds and scum. But that's not important because they were victimized and undermined by it.

You guys need to be realistic about shit and stop assuming they will viciously devour their own because of some pol prank. These are not the apes who march on the street or post on tumblr. This is a fucking fraternity that will NEVER permit a narrative they can't control.

I'm sorry pol. I know how bad we want to beat these people into a "JUST" moment. It didn't happen with Trump. It will not happen with this.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

There is none this is damage control to make daddy look better

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

[email protected] again claiming something that hasn't originated from here. You neckbeards live in your hypothalamus-triggered fantasy land too much.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Anime is Chinese cartoons?

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Globalists start hiring NEETs and pay them in money and gfs
a NEET civil war begins

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Sup Forums is filled with faggot fake USA flag posters. Probably 50%+ proxy shills

Its so cringy.

William Foster
William Foster

I'm sure you just got off work in Okinawa, fuck stick.

If you need proof then where is the proof of the allegations that document claims?

Oh wait. Fuck you.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Nov 1 is the day after Mother Jones quoted the first paragraph of the report:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/31/1589328/-A-Veteran-Spy-Has-Given-the-FBI-Information-Alleging-a-Russian-Operation-to-Cultivate-Donald-Trump

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Why would Trump be into piss play when he is a well known germophobe?

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

This guy killed buzzfeed

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

Amazing that they're more skeptical that this was a Sup Forums troll than that it was an honest to god event that happened despite not a single shred of evidence to validate the claim.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

It doesn't matter whether we did or not. We destroyed the credibility of the report. That's all that matters.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

If you need proof then where is the proof of the allegations that document claims?

Oh wait. Fuck you.

??? The document has zero evidence behind it. It's unverified. So it has nothing to back up its claims.

Likewise, there is zero credible evidence backing up the claim that Sup Forums came up with the piss story and fed it to the CIA/FBI.

Both are pretty much garbage claims, but people on Sup Forums are completely swallowing the unproven claim that Sup Forums was "trolling" the CIA or the MSM.

A couple vague posts from November doesn't prove that Sup Forums users were behind this.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

There's an earlier reference.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

I just don't see anything substantial showing that Sup Forums came up with the piss story.

It's not Sup Forums, it's one guy who boasted about it on Sup Forums. But whether or not he specifically did it or not is not really the point. All this illustrates is that the report in question has absolutely ZERO evidence and there's no more substantial evidence that it came from a British intelligence officer than that it came from a random nerd on Sup Forums. The only reason such ridiculous, unfounded allegations were taken seriously by anyone is because they concerned Donald Trump. It's FAKE NEWS at its very core.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Where is the proof it started before November/October?

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Well the report is obviously a fucking joke soo..

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

CNN voted least trustworthy news outlet
MSM news only trusted by <6% of population
YET WE'RE THE BAD GOYS, FOLKS!

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

report openly says these are unverified claims with no evidence
MSM: THIS IS FACT TREAT IT AS SUCH
/pol/: we did this, here's the timeline, here's some screenshots from 2016 saying we sent the dossier. I mean, screenshots can be faked but here is at least something to back up our claims
MSM: THIS STATMENT IS BULLSHIT THE NOTORIOUS HACKER Sup Forums IS LYING AGAIN! DONT BELIEVE FAKE NEWS

I mean, the first fake story is fine because it fits the narrative, right guys?

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

The fact you think that story is real is hilarious.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

We must become the jews of we are ever to survive. It won't belong now. They shall initiate a purge to exterminate us.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Yes, I have seen this many times today.

There is nothing in that that suggests this piss fan fiction was written by somebody on Sup Forums.

Some random user said he fed Rick Wilson some lies about a Trump scandal.

Some people speculated it could be a sex tape.

At a time when there were numerous rumors of tapes about to be released. The MSM was launching an all-out attack on Trump with two main narratives:

1) Russia is helping Trump

2) Trump abuses women

It's no surprise that, among millions of Sup Forums posts that were made during that time period, there was a lot of speculation about sex tapes and about how the MSM was stupid for blaming Russia.

But there is nothing - absolutely nothing - in that pic of yours that shows Sup Forums was behind this specific document or the pissgate story.

The document, as I have written already, is pretty damn fake looking. The piss story is ridiculous.

But where is the evidence that somebody from Sup Forums created this piss story?

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

It also doesn’t explain how this would have gotten to intelligence agencies.

Yeah 'cause Sup Forums totally isn't monitored

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

There is nothing that suggests
You understand the difference between suggests, and proves, right?

Oh right, you're the retard who thinks this story is real XD

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

There is nothing in that screenshot indicating that this specific dossier came from Sup Forums.

It just takes some vague statements about feeding Rick Wilson lies about a scandal, and mentions how somebody added Russian involvement to the rumor.

This was happening when the MSM had aired the pussy tape, was claiming there were a dozen women accusing Trump of sexually assaulting them, and was claiming that Russia was backing Trump.

David Brooks
David Brooks

You can't really ask for counter-evidence until you've been provided with asserting evidence first.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Everybody knows we need the emails / etc to actually *prove* it retard.

Insinuating that there is no reason to believe it coulda come from Sup Forums or even worse, that the report is true, just makes you like like a faggot.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

you're the retard who thinks this story is real XD

Somebody would have to be a retard to think that your screecap convincingly proves that somebody on Sup Forums is behind the pissgate story.

If somebody was going to go through the trouble of setting up fake twitter accounts and cultivating them for months, I would at least expect them to "leak" a believable story to Rick Wilson. The Russian hotel piss story is beyond ridiculous.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

There probably wont be any proof of who did it, but we do know some here were trying to fuck with them, and they got fucked with. Thats as much as there is to it.

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

The fact that the user said they added a russian spy angle to it after the msm used an excerpt from this exact document pushing the russian spy angle is quite suggestive.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

People on Sup Forums are making the extraordinary claim that an user made up this specific piss scandal story, and they don't have any evidence that shows that to be true.

I am not asking for counter-evidence. I am asking for evidence.

/pol/lacks have gone back and tried to find some posts that are so vague that they could "prove" almost any claim. That isn't evidence of anything.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Oh theres at least one meme hidden in the document where Donald Trump screams to Putin "You've gotta go back".

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

50% of asian posters here are CIA/Hillary shills

Enjoy your pizza while it lasts

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

WERE IS THE EVIDENCE

wait, the evidence for what, exactly?

BUT YOU CANNOT PROVE IT

prove what, exactly?

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

It doesn't prove anything.

It suggests it.

You claimed there was no suggestion.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Were you even on this board back in November? The MSM and anti-Trump people were adding a Russian spy angle to EVERYTHING.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

People on Sup Forums are making the extraordinary claim that an user made up this specific piss scandal story, and they don't have any evidence that shows that to be true.

Claim: Donald Trump went to the Russian hotel and found out which bed Michelle and Barack slept in so that he could pay hookers to piss in it.
Counter-Claim: A Sup Forums shitposter made up the story to fuck with desperate media.

There is no evidence for the Claim, and a Claim with no evidence can be met with a Counter-Claim of equal evidence. They're of equal validity at this point.

You cannot demand MORE evidence from a Counter-Claim than the Claim itself offers.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Evidence that the pissgate story is from Sup Forums or pol.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

This desu senpai, Niptard is sperging out like anyone gives a shit.

I b-leaf in you.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Will there be a golden shower at the inauguration?

Seriously though, why is McCain doing this? Is there still a strong anti-Trump opposition within the republicans?

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

That's not the point I'm making, dingus. They used an excerpt from this document on Oct.31, on Nov.1 the user said that the document he fabricated had been used and altered. Unless the people really wanted to keep user updated on their fraud he had to have seen that somewhere in the news, identifying his own forgery.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

They're of equal validity at this point.

Thanks for recognizing that there is no evidence behind the claim that Sup Forums created pissgate.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

doesn't realize we've been fucking saying that this whole time, reverts to assuming he's still correct without evidence.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

What excerpt, dingus?

You realize that this document could have been written after November 1st, and could have used that "excerpt" as part of its fake intelligence report, right? Given the evidence available right now, that is just as likely.

Dominic King
Dominic King

this

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Uh, yeah, that's what I said. No one knows if anon's story was the pissgate story because there's no indicators.

This is irrelevant since it is a Counter-Claim to a non-substantiated Claim.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-4chan-prank/

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Gib anime.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

This is irrelevant

It is not irrelevant if half this board and all of the_D are acting like Sup Forums was obviously behind pissgate.

You and I may agree that both the document and the counter-claim from Sup Forums have no credible evidence behind them. That doesn't stop the fact that there are tons of Trump supporters who are parroting the Sup Forums line and actually believe it.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

The evidence are old posts and Rick Wilson admitting he knew about it and indirectly admitting that he was Buzzfeeds source.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

implying the neets wont sperg out the moment they try to push something in a direction they don't like
They created us like this
Now we will destroy them

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

It is not irrelevant if half this board and all of the_D are acting like Sup Forums was obviously behind pissgate.

Why not? It's all fanfiction at this point, people can assert whatever they want about it. They can assert Bigfoot leaked the documents because Lizard People were blackmailing him over his involvement with the 9/11 demolitions. Who cares?

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

That's what makes the troll so funny.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

I have no reason to believe the CIA ever actually included this in a report.
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/818992803829137408
The evidence Buzzfeed provided was fake.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

You are being disingenuous leaf. You know the nip is right. All of Sup Forums currently thinks pol trolled the world.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

I don't really care that much if Sup Forums actually did it, the important thing is to convince people that Sup Forums did it. Once it's accepted canon, it doesn't really matter who originally fabricated it. Such is the nature of meme magic.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

What excerpt, dingus?
The one used by Mother Jones in the link:

this document could have been written after November 1st, and could have used that "excerpt" as part of its fake intelligence report, right?
So your counter-theory is that someone forged a document that Mother Jones claimed they have already seen to give their forgery a bit of credibility? Even if your theory wasn't completely pulled out of this air, it doesn't invalidate mine. It just invents a second fabricator.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

not putting some sick defence/border wall pun in there

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Here is a pastebin of the "proofs" it was Sup Forums who did it, but so far to be honest we can't really tell.
http://pastebin.com/XjteDsMm

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Don't fall for the shills, they're really hurt, so they're trying to put doubt on you.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

The truth is irrelevant what matters is what people believe. Getting bogged down about the dossier being fake is a terrible meme war tactic. Nobody cares

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

If I'm going to go and try to troll someone who is so anti-trump they'll take anything, irrespective of its rediculousness, and use it against him I'd go with something lubricious like pissgate. If I wanted to tell a believable lie, it would be the classic coke and hookers.

To me the whole point of this trolling exercise is to show that anti-trump people (including the media) will take ANYTHING they're told, irrespective of how idiotic it is, as gospel as long as they can bash cheetoman with it and he's a bad guy and they're good guys. This shows more the gullibility of the population at large more than anything else, and how the media controls and sculpts what's put out there to support or discredit any political party. The fact that fucking buzzfeed leaked it, knowing that it was littered with errors, unverified and potentially unverified claims against Russia and trump.

Here in bong the guardian got hold of a copy of this a couple of weeks ago, decided not to publish it because every single claim made was unverifiable. And the guardian fucking hate trump, so they've surprisingly shown some vague form of journalistic integrity there

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

I can't find shit for sources. My only conclusion is that Sup Forums was a place of tits and timestamp or gtfo. Now half these newfags will believe anything to think there "smart". The fuck is this?

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

This
pol autists are relentless

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

It happened. I remember the posts

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Urine is sterile

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819164172781060096

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

WEW
E
W
LAD
A
D

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

But there’s a weak stream of proof

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

No it's not.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Well that's offensive Mr. Trump

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

The LEAF is right

we have to push this

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Yes it is unless you have an UTI.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Mother of KEK...

We are entering another era.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

nazi germany
what did he mean by this?

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Google Says no.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Praise kek

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

Claim: Donald Trump went to the Russian hotel and found out which bed Michelle and Barack slept in so that he could pay hookers to piss in it.
Do you honestly think it wasn't one of our autists who made this? This is poo poo pee pee incarnate.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

IT'S HAPPENING

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Holy shit he did not.

LOL

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Sup Forums is board of peace...

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

A-are you black pigeon speaks

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

not only it is sterile, it's also good for when you get jellyfish burns. Just pee where you got the burn.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

This is obviously blatant damage control.

Just read the tone of the article. They keep using words like '4chan believes they did this' and shit, to make it seem like we actually didn't. Essentially, they've been caught red-handed, perpetuating news that they know is totally false, and know they're doing their best to sow the seeds of doubt... that maybe it was real?

It's fucking hilarious is what it is.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

You wish.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

What does the latin mean

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Oh well...
It's still good for when you get jellyfish burns though

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

makes a comparison to nazi germany
people all him out with muh 6 gorillias, it's not funny
reminds them that they were saying that he's literally hitler
He truly is playing 8D chess.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Now that is true. Good for jellyfish and athletes foot. But sterile, nope.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Occam's Razor
On one hand, Donald Trump, a known germaphobe, coordinated with the FSB to procure hookers to pee on a bed that the Obamas had once slept on, the FSB taped this for blackmail, an anonymous agent within the British intelligence community intercepted this information, said agent passed this information to the CIA/FBI, said information got leaked to Buzzfeed of all places.

On the other hand. Sup Forums a notorious Laotian licorice tasting forum makes a shitpost 35 pages long, passes it along to an anti-Trump GOP strategist, who passes it along to John McCain, then the CIA/FBI, and then someone from there leaks it to Buzzfeed.

With the amount of times Sup Forums has been right as of late and how many times the MSM have been caught outright peddling fake news, I'm more in line to trust Sup Forums shitposting over anything the media would tell me.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

those could be different timezones

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

the Sup Forums post from November contains zero proof
Just like the article.

Carson King
Carson King

This thread

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Rick Wilson is the CIA. Pick Related

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Disproving a non event with another non event.

Tyler White
Tyler White

netherlands education

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

C'mon, guys Trump is a Russian piss freak
Right?

David Jackson
David Jackson

Msm shill or maximum autism

Kayden White
Kayden White

kek blessed

Henry James
Henry James

How about this spin:
Start "fetish shaming" all the libs for making fun of his sexual preferences.
Why would they do that?

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

S O O N
O
O
N

"From the White House to the Gulags of Workuta, piss fetishists will face extermination by slave labor and malnutrition."
-Comrade Bernard Sanders, Leader of the US Communist Union.
-2017 a.D.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

This. Nothing is real, it is all perception.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Correction- they are fetish shaming him.
I thought the left was accepting of all people, regardless of preference, gender, blah blah blah

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

Kek!

This is the first (and probably last) Kraut post that made me laugh.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Sup Forums is stupid enough to believe that a worldwide pedophile conspiracy is running out of a pizza place because the logo of a different pizza place down the street has a slice of pizza (A PEDOPHILE TRIANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as its logo

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Pretty much this.
I haven't seen any proof that the document Buzzfeed published is the same as the one user allegedly sent Wilson.
WHERE'S THE PROOFS YOU SHITS.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

a fucking English teacher

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

No, but I met him once by chance at a pub in Tokyo.

At the time I had no clue he lived in Japan, so I just thought he was some old gaijin lying for attention.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Pizzagate might be more believable than the claim that the random user who posted vague bullshit on November 1st being behind pissgate.

John Watson
John Watson

Maybe Rick "masturbate to anime" Wilson made the bullshit up himself, who cares. Just hand some bullshit to Egg McMuffin who can give it to the "press" and be credited as a "CIA source".

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Whether we did or didn't is mostly insignificant.

What really matters is that unless someone produces PROOFS of the allegations against Trump, it means the media got trolled so hard they pissed themselves in front of the entire nation. Whether the culprit was the legendary hacker known as Four Chan or not won't matter in the end.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

This

While the cause of this document appearing is up for dispute, the undeniable result is the media going full retard and reporting on unsourced, absurd claims after waxing poetic for weeks about Russians and fake news to be brought to their knees by fake propagating news about the Russians.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Who needs evidence when you have a narrative? This is 2017, facts don't matter anymore, only memes.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

I agree that they are going full retard, but don't expect this to go away.

Every lame ass liberal comedian will be making Donald Trump piss jokes for the next 8 years. Your salty liberal facebook friends will be sharing weekly piss stories for years to come.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

top kek, btfo'd by a leaf and you go on shitposting anyway. embarrassing

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Only Buzzfeed and maybe CNN reported it. Pretty much everyone else said that they had been sitting on the stuff that got leaked for months but didn't report on it because it was all unverified.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Burden of proof lies with those making the claim. Claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

So both claims - pissgate and that Sup Forums created pissgate - can be dismissed without evidence.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

where is the edvidence saying this piss story is true nihonjin faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Why are you even arguing about this, and letting outsiders peek at you arguing. Just meme away culpability. This guy forsees the potential msm blowback spin

It wasn't Sup Forums it was reddit.com/r/conspiracy

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

The smoking gun is where the user says he began working on it months earlier, which roughly ties in with when Rick Wilson said it began.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

pissgate is about buzzfeed and cnn wanting a story about waterplay be true just because it implicates trump, that's the scandal

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

There is none. There's none for the report either. It may as well have come from here. Or it could be real. Or the CIA could have made it all up. Or the Russians. Or Trump's team, or Hillary's. There's no way of distinguishing fact from fiction anymore.

Welcome to "post-truth".

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

We don't need a "JUST" moment. The media is fail cascading in front of our eyes. The insiders too. In four years most of these people will be jobless and their free fancy dinners and generous kickbacks will be just a memory.

They know this. That is why they are melting down.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

No one shitposts as hard as we.
And this sounds like fanfiction that someone from here would write.
And who the fuck sends this shit to media outlets.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

You do realize that pizzagate started off as an entirely valid investigation but quickly got hijacked?

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

quit pretending, hacker

SHODAN is a Leaf

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Because it would be something we would do.

I personally trolled journalists on twitter and there was probably a stream of thousands of people trolling all over the web during the election.

Sup Forums legit has the pee pee poo poo meme and this sounds like one.

people are very good at LARPing here and media is gullible

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page