Fuck you, this was ALL so preventable

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Daily reminder we would not have to be suffering this national shit storm embarrassment if you'd just let her win.

If only 100K of her 3 million extra votes had been allocated to three backwater redneck states, Donald Dumbfuck would be history, the butt of every joke while our country moves forward.

Instead, we have to live in this dark reality. The one where a rapist, a maniac, and a Russian stooge continues to insult journalists on live TV in between his daily rampages on Twitter.

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

This is your fault, and it didn't have to happen.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibi82QFYuUE
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation-jail-dropped
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm....no sweetie he lost by a huge margin

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Erm no hun, jeb would have won if it wasn't for that meddling Trump

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

This is your fault

Sup Forums influences jack shit. The combined hatred of the 15 regulars on Sup Forums (10 of which are still under 18) don't mean a damn thing to anybody. The people who voted aren't on Sup Forums but are still racist.

Sup Forums just happened to be right this like one time.

Jose White
Jose White

Wow you should inform people that he lost. He's about to be sworn in. Hurry.

You fucking dunce.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

implying obongo didn't already make us a joke

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Everybody already knows he lost. Ain't shit you can really do tho but sit back and watch this faggot take office.

It's not worth starting a war over dumbass.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Man, someone should have told Hilary the rules before we started the election cycle

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

lefty being triggered or nuclear war with russia ?

hummmm i really wonder what is the best choice here

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

eurotrash thinking they know how our republic works, disgusting.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

winning is losing

Glad we get 8 years of madcucks like yourself.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Its the people. Fat and dumb.

John Adams
John Adams

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

losing means you win

This isn't canada pal

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

not grasping the concept of losing something but still being granted the winning position because of manipulation in complex environments.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Jesus, is this going to be like a wedding thing, where the madman is about to be appointed and you burst in shouting, WAIT WAIT, I OBJECT, then all of America congratulates lil' ol' (you) for saving the world, and you get a gold (((star))) and some cake

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Why haven't Clinton supporters just finally taken the plunge and killed themselves, we'd all be better off without the ignorance they spread

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

saged and hidden

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Because the economy would collapse without city people.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

No we'd be fine without cali, waiting for that Escape from LA reality to roll in already

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

daily reminder the old cunt is never going to be president

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

implying we don't want a shitstorm

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

cant accept the fact I lost

you get the pic

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

A world full of tattoed, methhead, missing teeth rednecks is what you want?

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

No we'd be fine without cali

No you wouldn't. Rural and suburban retards depend entirely on globalized cities to survive.

You are a parasite.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

You lost... time to go back to Mexico shitskins

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

No a world full of sane people who don't lose their shit if you don't call them they is what I want, you fucking special snowflake fuck

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Fuck you, Russia has nothing but their rusty missiles that won't even leave the launch pad. We could fry their entire conventional force in a matter of hours and anyone who isn't a brainless pantshitter knows this.

One thing we do agree on, left and right: Obama fucking sucks.

Fucking pussy!

If he had any balls, he'd nullify the election and get on the horn telling us he will not let a Russian asset take office.

We could then put down the few disgruntled pantshitters who rise up and be done with this mess. If the army won't obey, he could call in NATO to suppress neonazi "patriot" trash.

Of course, that would be way too easy, and way too sensible.

Thanks to Obama's incompetence, we have a foreign owned toddler all but guaranteed to take power in nine days.

Fuck, I miss Hillary so much.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

yeah those closed down auto and steel plants along with unprofitable coal mines sure would make up for the profitable states going under

this is what drumpfags actually believe

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

too bad illegals and dead people didn't vote in the right states huh?

fuck off OP

Sage

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

No we'd really be fine without cali leaf. Stick to talking about your own problems.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

I live in dfw... qq more

John Ross
John Ross

Don't act like democrats have ANYTHING to do with any of those, that type of stuff is the stuff democrats hate, they hate success.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Russian stooge? Nigga, Shillary ran a financial enterprise with russian oligarchs/gangsters, she was congratulated by Huma for causing riots in the Middle East, leading to thousands of deaths. Remember "Innocence of Muslims"? Those ones.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Looks like someone is trying to slide Sup Forums with these shitty bait threads. I wonder why? Might be because the MSM just got BTFO

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

No we'd really be fine without cali

No, you really wouldn't.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

You're embarrassed?

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

If it fell into the ocean tomorrow the whole world would be better off, fucking leaf

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

manipulation
We have the electoral college for a reason.
States are diverse. Putting control into megacities who have more voting power than huge swaths of the country is dumb.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

If wishes, were horses, beggars would ride. You lost get over it.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

world full of sane people

Serious question here. Answer seriously faggot.

You DO realize that the left has just as many sane people as the right?.

You do realize that both sides mirror each other right?. The niggers we have are your upper white class assholes doing fucked up shit and hiding behind money and also the KKK scum you guys have.

We have a lot of intelligent well behaved people on the left. If you were to get rid of the left you'd get rid of a lot of good people. If you want to keep your scum portion of the right then you're being unfair. We could easily wish the same for your side to be gone and still be left with our assholes.

Getting rid of any single side doesn't solve anything.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

We have to live in this dark reality
Don't you mean dank reality?

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Sorry sweetie. She should have protected her emails. ;^) <3

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

CNN BTFO as fake news = "national embarrassment"

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

3 M I L L I O N

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

I live in Cali and thus state itself is a parasite.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

You seem to be implying a national shitstorm is a bad thing. This is good. Adversity brings great change, makes people reevaluate themselves and their beliefs. Without a shitstorm every now and then, our civilization would stagnate and self destruct.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

automation doesn't exist
alternative energy sources don't exist
why do you repubshits want to stay stuck in the 1950s?

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

the embarrassment is the fun part. this is what we voted for. we like Trump making everyone look like fools.

Evan King
Evan King

Popular vote was only in CA mostly, and when you look at protests in California, every one of them has a sea of Mexican flags, the only American ones are being burned.

How on earth is that a mandate for America?

Illegal America "Make America Mexico Again"
SAY POPULAR VOTE ONE MORE TIME MAGGOT, AND I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A MEXICAN FLAG FROM THE HORDES OF ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA VOTERS"

Hillary lost the WH, Senate, House, Supreeme Court and 1000+ State legislator seats.

The Dems were washed out of government, A LANDSLIDE.

The Dems have to go back 1920s to find when they were blown out so bad.

The CNN/MSNBC media lie to you, taking about a popular vote that is not even recognized by the election, it is just a "factoid' after thought.

There is no "path" to the popular vote. And there is no path for the Dems to win again without the Blue Wall in the North that requires White Blue-Collar voters, and you can't win them back by calling them racist after they elected Obama twice.

The Dems are Doomed. An 'amateur', 'child' will deliver more than they could in decades.
----------------------------

YOU ARE BLINDED BY THE MSM LIES.

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's ~~strings~~ *ropes* on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

I don't have to answer anything seriously, I like the world owe you nothing faggot

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

America would be significantly better off without California and it's swarm of illegals that suck off the government's tits.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Go back to futurology.
People are losing their jobs now over shitty trade deals.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

If this cunt won, legit we would be in WW3 by now, and most pol/acks would be dead from nukes

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Nice, putting words in my mouth I never said, when will you fucks change your shit playbook?

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Go home, shill. She's done. Keep crying

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Cali leaves
Rest of the US is forced to reestablish their economy
we have plenty of people in the red states that want work (flipping burgers isnt work). Plenty of business opportunity and manufacturing potential for entrepreneurs to establish themselves.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

id
G0
Even Kek says OP needs to go.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

here is what happened, and it's scary

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

I don't have to answer anything seriously

No. You're absolutely right. It's your god given right to look like a dumbass that can't defend your opinions if that's what you choose to do.

Congratulations for exercising your right and looking like a fool.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Day of the rake when
The rural areas, though more uneducated focus more on primary and secondat sector production, rather than higher paying yet fundamentally useless tertiary and quaternary production.

Lose the primary sector, the country starves.
Lose the terriary sector, the country is poorer yes, but still self sufficiant.

And with poorer people generally making up the militias of the world, Im sure America could keep its' military dominance

Tldr You are wrong o' leafshill

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

I am a single issue voter. I vote for the person who will acknowledge my gun rights.

10/10 bait. Made me respond.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

In a Clinton deserves to be president thread? Maybe in a thread that matters, I'm here to shitpost

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

are you suggesting that we should be embarrassed because the MSM published an unverified (and, indeed, false) hitpiece on someone who they've been consistently been publishing unverified hitpieces about?
why? why should i be embarrassed that CNN and buzzfeed are full of shit? tell me. pls explain.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Rural/Suburban ubermench >>> urban filth

Therefore, the constitution dictates:

Rural/Suburban votes > urban votes

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

REEEEEE

REDNECKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DRUMPF IS RAPIST REEEEEEEEEEEEE

RUSSIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS HER TURN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Daily reminder that this faggot is a shill from /qa/

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

I don't give a shit what you have to say anymore. You made it clear you want to look retarded. Mission complete. You're retarded.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

But if we let her win, we wouldn't have the glory of laughing at you and your faggot thread while you cry now would we?

saged

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Rural/Suburban ubermench
you mean those people who lost their jobs because they're too stupid to retrain to something useful and occupy their time with exploding meth labs and moonshine stills? lol

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

That's great because I never gave a fuck about what you had to say either. Your side is shit and lost and continues to throw a fit because of it. Just kill yourselves already we're tired of the tears

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

You are literally begging city people to give you jobs.

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

I don't give a fuck about losers. Shut the fuck up. You lost.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

I heard your president lied to you?. He already said Mexico isn't paying for the wall. Is that true?.

Does a retard know they're retarded?. That's a serious one. Are you aware you're brain damaged? or are you completely unaware?.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

But she didnt

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

I heard your president lied to you
your VPN is fucking up user your flag is still American

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

>>106655898

No.

You will not silence me or the American MAJORITY who voted against Donald Dumbfuck.

No racist Trump.

No KKK.

No fascist USA.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

He's not my president. He's yours.

My president will be Obama until another another democrat is elected.

Answer my question please.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

jobs relocated by globalist elite = stupid employees

You retarded shill. Even if you were right, they're still superior to you urban project dwelling scum.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Yeah the people made a deal with Iran, created a stupid cluster fuck mess of a healthcare system, sent more troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, got us involved in almost every middle east country and passed all those executive actions.
Right.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

My president will be Obama until another another democrat is elected.
That's pretty pathetic since he's the worst president since Carter.
Answer my question please.
No

Charles Green
Charles Green

comet pingpong owner confirmed.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

muh globalism
yawn

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

It was HER turn God damnit! It's not fucking fair!

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Fuck the world, and fugg you too. You couldn't survive our memes

t. 101st Memetic Psyops Division

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Well why can't you create your own fucking jobs if you're so smart?

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

>>106655898
Seriously is everyone in this country a panzy little bitch?

Nope, just those who bend the knee to King Nigger and victim-worship culture. Had Trump lost, I would've been disappointed but I would've also pack up my bags & left the cuntry while I still can because there was a very real posibility that a Hillary presidency would devolve into a Communist like state which wouldn't even allow us to leave if we wanted to.

What I fucking hate about the current crop of Americans is how they think they can get anything they want in the world just from sitting on their ass & crying. It's about damn time that we finally stand up and start smacking the shit out of these fools.

The rest of Murica has been putting up with their whining long enough. The recent Pissgate debacle is the point where I'm finally snapping.

I can't stand these corporate so-called babies anymore. They said they were going to flee to Canada, but they can't even do that because they're nothing but shit and their words mean nothing.

Brody Phillips
Brody Phillips

because of millions of government regulations and ACA making it impossible to start a small busines

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

That's pretty pathetic since he's the worst president since Carter.

Fair enough, I can't tell you how Trump will compare since he hasn't been president yet but I can tell you he is UNDOUBTEBLY and absolutely positively the most irresponsible, childish, immature, disgraceful president elect that has ever existed.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

I hope Hillary smells toast pretty soon.

Ian Green
Ian Green

lol

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Just literally amirite?
Fuck off, you know that I didnt say that, so you dodged the point and strawmanned

Lemme do this in nursury/reception speak
-People need food and water to live
-Poor people do easier jobs, like farming
-They make food that people need to be alive

-People don't need Human Resources or Stock Markets to survive
-Rich, clever people become Human Resources and Stock Brokers
-They do Human Resources and Stocks which people dont need to be alive

Can I get a response, or you just gonna keep on strawmanning?

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Sure user sure, tell me more about his xenophobia and his racism, I'm sure this time I'll come around to your utopian false reality you've created for yourself

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Pokémon GO and hang yourself.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

We did. The jobs are already coming back and the inauguration hasn't even happened yet

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

The one where a rapist, a maniac, and a Russian stooge continues to insult journalists on live TV in between his daily rampages on Twitter.

Everything went according to the plan. Hillary would be the most boring president in history. Great times are ahead.

David Morales
David Morales

Hillary CONCEDED, she GAVE UP. Even if Trump only got 1 more vote than the other candidates, he still won because Hillary TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Faggot, the 4th pepe division was the best soldiers the meme war ever produced

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

you mean those auto plants that are going to be run by robots? you fucking dumbass

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

lol

Fucking canuck. When you want to compete with giant multinationals these days, the rules are written in their favor. You essentially get a tome of laws that you need to hire lawyers to get through to make sure your business is in compliance. This hinders the fuck out of new guys starting out. And yes, ACA has increased the cost of employers healthcare to his employees.

Fucking leaf.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

rapist, a maniac, and a Russian stooge
teaching people to dissent and disagree by name calling people rapist, maniac, and russian stooge is the most destructive thing going on in america right now. that might be credible on CNN but not in the real world.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

he thinks that the people whom it took less than a decade to eradicate Polio and give every person on the planet a smart phone couldn't automate food production

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Russian asset
Your Kool-aid consumption is ridiculous
TPTB in america are evil, have been since nov 22 1963 by my estimation. Hillary is a smelly, lying crooked piece of tptb, so is obama et all
Trump is the true hope for change in america and the world.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

we can still win!!! we just need a few more twitter accounts!

#PEEPEEonPepe

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

Don't you want me to tell you about him mocking and making total fun of a disabled person?.

Or don't you want to hear about that?. I guess you'd rather not talk about that right?. I'll delete this post if you rather we pretend that didn't happen, just let me know.

William Jones
William Jones

I saved that image for later use, nice post

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

and you think trump will go against giant multinationals? you're more delusional than i thought

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

At least he didn't help get rapist off or single handedly destabilize Libya

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Not my president
Not till 20th. Pffft

Get Mexico to pay for it
Yes, by imposing taxes and tarriffs on Mexico, the Donald can easily get the dependant Mexico to pay for it, whether they like it or not. Think of these various example of how to extract money/get good deals:

Mexico needs America. America doesn't need Mexico
Kenya needs UK. UK doesn't need Kenya
TPP needs America. America doesn't need TPP

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

How did Tesla start his own car company and manage to take on giant century old car makers?

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Aren't you just fucking dull of yourself. If you think only the cities matter then you're a narcissistic prick. América isn't just cities, but town and rural areas that provide the most basic, but at the same time, the most essential resources our country needs. They feed and clothe your conceded brat. They do the work sensitive little city shits like uou would never manage to do. I'd love to see all you city people work long hours in the horrid conditions of coal mines. These people are under represented and usually signed off by ass holes who think they're just backwater rednecks and stupid gun toting cattle ranchers. So I give my (you) to you.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Losing half of your men to CTR shills at the Battle of Sum-Dum Cunt was not an accomplishment.

Mason James
Mason James

Nice sources.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

The only people causing embarrassment are liberals and sjw's and te establishment going through a mental breakdown

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

that didn't happen
you are actually mocking a tick-like gesture that trump makes when he ridicules anyone. You have mocked his hair, his skin, his wife, his kids, you have no idea what hypocrisy is.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

This is actually all Hillary's fault. The leaks showed how corrupt the DNC and Hillary were from the very beginning. Remember when Jim Webb dropped out and said the primary was all a sham and that Hillary was basically the DNC's pick to win? That was fucking confirmed afterward. They even more recently leaked that Hillary's campaign had """"""""leverage"""""""" over Bernie Sanders, which is why he didn't attack her that much.

And it was her campaign that pushed the media to talk more about Trump because they thought he would be an easy candidate. Hillary literally rigged the election for Trump to win. KEK

If Hillary hadn't run, the election would have turned out completely different, and Trump probably would not have won the nomination, and if he did, wouldn't have won the election.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

If robots were gonna run em Then why were they going to be built in Mexico?

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

At least he didn't help get rapist off or single handedly

Nope, he HIMSELF does the sexual assault/harassment and gloats about it because his money let's him get away with it.

single handedly destabilize Libya

Not yet (obviously because he doesn't have that power).

After he's been president I'll see what kind of shit I can credit him with doing.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

that guy is a moron, robots already do the majority of the labor for car manufactures

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

Daily reminder Trump has won the Presidency and has the Senate and Congress.

Brain dead lefty scum on suicide watch for the next 8 years :^))

L M F A O !

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

You literally spent the entire election begging city people for jobs whilst calling them niggers and Jews, and you wonder why they hate you.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Hillary would though amirite?

And if you're a berncuck... put a piece of gum on it. Baldie didn't have the stones to fight back against his own party. He'd get wrecked.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

You're a fucking moron, thanks for playing though

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Exactly! Thank you! It was NEVER 1 election on election day.. It was 50 (51 actually) election, one for each state.. In that in what Trump won 30, Hillary 21

John Carter
John Carter

$1.3 Billion
Wow and I thought Jebs investment was bad

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Answer the fucking question then homo

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

If only 100K of her 3 million extra votes had been allocated to three backwater redneck states, Donald Dumbfuck would be history, the butt of every joke while our country moves forward.

you could have removed it in 2012 when obama had won and most of the republicans wanted the electoral college gone but you failed.

hillary must HATE niggers right now.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Fuck off cunt, our boys in green gave their lives covering the retreat of the 54th cuckold militia of cuckland. I saw many of my friends die rapey deaths

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

You have mocked his hair, his skin, his wife, his kids

Everyone mocks every dude. The difference is that people with brains turn off their out of place humor when they get to work or around an area they realize is just NOT the right place and time for such jokes. Your president is literally too stupid to realize what and when and where he should do shit like that.

You're a fucking moron, thanks for playing though

You ran out of shit to say already?. for a retard you did a pretty good job tho.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

9 more days until he rapes all the women, deports all the mexicans, and beats all the blacks at the same time

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Even if I were to take the time you guys do mental gymnastics every single time, it is not worth the effort. You guys are like arguing with a brick wall and that's fine, this is Sup Forums after all but don't expect me to take you seriously

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

If only 100K of her 3 million extra votes had been allocated to three backwater redneck states

Well maybe queen bitch should've tried reaching out to them instead of shitting all over them and threatening to ruin their livelihood to pander to the tree huggers

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

xD

Owen Price
Owen Price

It was HER turn REEEEEEEEEE

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

We would have literally had a civil war if Trump was not elected the Illuminati did us a solid here.

I have no strong feelings for Obama one way or the other I feel like he did a pretty good job under difficult circumstances but I still voted for fucking Trump because he's the people's candidate we know that were fucked we know we're in a corrupt country she was just more of the same.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

no argument
That's what I thought. GTFO then faggot.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Salty tears

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Your president
leafs have no idea what it means to be embarrassed by their leader
no matter how you slice it hillary supporters are hypocrits. Don't care that hillary and the dnc cheated. Dont care she lied. Dont care about the popular vote until she loses.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

In a Hillary should be president thread
This upset
tickles my sides

James Moore
James Moore

I have absolutely no idea what this guy means by dfw.

Must be my backwater rural uneducation that voted for Trump. The leaf was right :-(

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Trump Won, Fuck Yeah.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

The leafs just keep blowing by

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

president trump
or
guaranteed global thermonuclear war

Fuck off faggot.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Your life is worthless unless you live in a globalized city. You're subhuman trash.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

national shit storm embarrassment
the only people who are embarrassed are CNN and their viewers

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

forest dwelling leaves are comfy with Trump
MAGA

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Says the Canadian

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

STILL NOT MY FUCKING POINT, SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE LEAF

THE RICH ARE DEPENDANT ON THE POOR, ELSE THEY STARVE, OR OUTSOURCE, SEVERLY CUTTING PROFIT. THE POOR ARE THEIR CURRENTLY AUTOMATED SYSTEM, ELSE THEY SACRIFICE EITHER MOST OF THIER PROFIT FOR OUTSOURCED FOOD OR HALF THEIR WORKFORCE TO BE NEW FARMERS

THE POOR CAN LIVE WITHOUT THE RICH, ELSE THEY DONT HAVE 10 INSURANCE COMPANIES TO CHOOSE FROM. NOTHING ABOUT NEW JOBS-NADA

Jesus, I can see that you were an unfinished french product- shit quality mental process etcetc

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

provokes a shitstorm to try do discredit opponent after being absolutely BTFO in the elections
see guise we could have prevented this if we voted for hilarity

kys

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

why the fuck should I care about these "HUGE swaths," if nobody fucking lives there!

that stupid fucking county map shows all the backwater empty fields that nobody fucking visits.

Fly-over-state pieces of shit like you are retarded

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

lived in hongcouver, victoria, toronto
wised up and got the fuck out
t. Ho Li Phuk

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Why are you fellow Canadians so shitty at times, it's getting unreal between them and the pro Aussie trolls

Carson Young
Carson Young

upset
inauguration 9 days away

Mason Green
Mason Green

Instead, we have to live in this dark reality. The one where a rapist, a maniac, and a Russian stooge continues to insult journalists on live TV in between his daily rampages on Twitter.

They made it world news and claimed without ANY prove that he is a creep with Russian hooker piss party fetish. You moron.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

Cry moar.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

who doesn't have a Russian hooker piss party fetish in 2017 tho

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

you don't live here because nobody but faggots from the east coast call it "CALI"

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Getting million of votes by non citizens only counts in your sad mind

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

education started going downhill 2 generations ago
media brainwashing endless
how do you get a canadian to apologize?
step on his foot.
how do you get a bunch of leaves out of a swimming pool?
"Would you please get out of the pool."

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

kek

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

from the east coast call it "CALI"

did you get confused and mean "west" coast?.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Additionally, there is a theory being bandied about in so-called Alt-Right social media circles that the whole thing is an elaborate hoax created and disseminated within the international intelligence community by Sup Forums, a loose network of internet trolls.

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

manipulation of complex environments
Look at you trying to sound smart to hide that you're too dumb to understand the electoral college.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

No racist Trump.
No KKK.
No fascist USA.

How do they not see the irony in saying this?

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

How do you get leaves out a swimming pool
Rake them out. DotR when?

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

i love how it slowly divulges into full blown conspiracy theories towards the bottom.

.serius health issues im totally serious guys

trump is 70

. killed people

yeah ok

. voter fraudddd!

prove it

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

You really believe that? Sad. What are those assholes in draughtafornia gonna eat? Sand?

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

You would have a life expectancy of about 20 years if it weren't for wealth from the cities "trickling down" to you.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Look at you trying to sound smart

nigga, shut the fuck up. Nobody picked up on that until you came by.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Um because he's rich.....

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

this better be b8

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

What could go wrong? :^)

(honestly this is not funny, the world is going to get fucked)

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

no dummy
just ask politely, they'll leaf on their own

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

lmao! what republican wanted the electoral college gone? It didnt matter to Obama (he had 70m votes) and the last time it changed anything it fucked Gore (D).

You're a fucking idiot.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

CRY SOME MOAR

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

pantshitter

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Niggers and jews? Do you live in a coal mining town and listen to them talk? They don't give a fuck about Niggers or jews, they care about their mine closing down and losing their job, all the while their insurance premiums are more than doubling in cost. God forbid people complain their jobs, many of wich townsfolk have been working their entire lives, are being moved because good ol Barry's special interest want to rip off all Americans, while city people turn a blind eye until it starts affecting them, now that those comfortable desk jobs associated with administering the small town and rural industry and manufacturing are being sent off too. Trump didn't win people over because meme magic or because we're racist, he won them over because he says he'll repeal and replace Obama care with something cheaper, because he will keep and bring back jobs. Is is that hard to get it into your head that they just want to work and maintain their families.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

oh no. Don't start that again.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

lol who do think grows the food?

its CA

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

All her vote lead was from California. Duck that. We don't need them calling the shots for everyone.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Your tears are delicious :^)

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

these tears shall sustain me for years

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Escape from LA when

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

who do think grows the food

marijuana is food

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Are you the same Sweden flag faggot from earlier? We're on to you, Sven.

Levi White
Levi White

he'll repeal and replace Obama care with something cheaper

This is just funny now.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

But a rake wastes less time, because they wouldn't want to leaf their belongings behind. At least one leaf in this thread has a shred of banter

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

/pol/ just happened to be right this like one time.
Implying this has been the only time Sup Forums has been right

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Have fun while it lasts goyim, the end is nigh.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

But seriously can you imagine the news if she won? All the mainstream media would be running articles fellating her for her "historic victory" and condescending opinion pieces about how to educate middle America into voting for their best interests, which of course means increasing government bennies and shipping more racist jobs overseas. I'm so glad I live in the good timeline.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Incorrect, Jeb won.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

LOL AND NOW THEY ARE BEGGING TO KEEP "OBAMA CARE"

Stupid hillbilly fucks in their stupid West Virginia village, like I could give a fuck about white people that act like niggers.

Those sweet "manufacturing jobs" got "sent off" because some 8 year old gook in Taiwan can do it better faster and cheaper.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Sup Forums is always right, you'd think the posters here would get tired of being right all the time. I can tell you I am and I'm already tired of winning.
MAGA

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

grew up on monty python m8
my mum is scottish and won't watch anything but old british tv shows

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

well he is everyone's president so why should a vote in CA count for less?

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Oh hey motherfucker, it appears that you skipped over my uncomfortable truth. Here it is again-a response or just fuck off you cancerous leaf

Jack Price
Jack Price

Allright. Maybe it hasn't been once but I will say only 2.8% of hbbdngz have actually materialized.

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

You seem pretty asstickled there user, feeling a little booty bothered?

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Keep crying my piece of shit that your Saudi agent lost. You like muslims? She would have imported millions

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

saw my mate ship off with the 8th tendie division to fight the CNN front
christ lads I don't know if he'll ever be the same again

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

She's a stupid cunt.
You should be sucking my dick for hating her so much.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

yeah still waiting for single fucking plan?

These stupid fucking conservatives are gonna hate it when Ryan and Pence take their medicare.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

So I depend on sub-Saharan Africans to survive?

Damn, I didn't know that, I'm grateful for all those sub-Saharan Africans now without whom I'd be lost.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

City people are liberal retards

James Butler
James Butler

I hope Trump causes you to get a fucking job so you can get a does of reality

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

worth is determined by how many tourists you get
Maybe if you cared once in a while none of this would have happened. Your argument, incidentally, is also one that the British used to justify keeping us under their leash. Rule by a bunch of people from far away who have little relation to you isn't very democratic either.

Besides, you need us. You'd have fucked off long ago if you didn't. Who else is going to grow your food, work your factories, visit your cities? New York is literally kept alive by people who make money off of money, and California? The playground of corporations who would leave in a heartbeat if you ever left the union.
Now kindly fuck off back to school, child.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Why would I? I live in San Diego and have a job that isn't about to be shipped off. Do you know why? Because I'm not some whigger in a fly over state. Ive got weed, sunshine, and cash.

You have:

muh drumf
hah kek so many triggered libs

John Anderson
John Anderson

*Dose

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

I live in CO, you don't impress me.
Enjoy fighting for every drop of water you can I hope you fall into the ocean

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Better than full of communists like you

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

OMG REALITY NOBODY THAT VOTES (D) has a joB!

You stupid fucking moron. I voted for people to keep medicare, pensions, and sanity because they neeed it; not me

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Are you stupid?. The richest people live around cities and work in them.

You're one of those people that resent cities and city life because you can't get into city life.

Have fun taking over you dad's farm faggot and then pretending it's the way you CHOSE to be instead of the way you HAD to be.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Whatabe whatado, looks like I missed you

See the beautiful thing about plants is that they are self sufficient. I cite the Amish community which has no ties with the rich outside world, yet have survived for upwards of a century or more by their own self sufficiency. Is there an example of a totally self-sufficient big city full of educated people-no ties to the outside world? No

Rich need poor. Poor dont need rich dumbass. Point still unproven

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

enjoy your shit tear weather and becoming like oklahoma in 4 years.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

I keep a plant in my room for the express purpose to replace the oxygen during the day, oxygen that's otherwise wasted in dealing with mentally immature creatures like you.
Name how many facilities that you have and use on a daily basis (food, transportation, communications, healthcare, etc.) and operate 100% with the resources PRODUCED in your city.
I'll be waiting here. With my plant.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

recorded crime rate

implying republicans even know how to write

democrats actually record their mistakes

republicans pretend they don't exist

Lets look at that meth map next.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

The sjws who are the most vocal of you do not have jobs, they are professional rabble rousers much like Al Sharpton. You are the embodiment of selfishness and the self serving attitude, your side sues first and walks over later, you destroy lives and peoples hopes and jobs. Democrats are the cancer killing this country

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

explain what those dumbfucks in middle-america would do without the city

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Farm life is cool tho for a lot of reasons
cons: rednecks
pros: can grow your own weed; far from cancerous cities ;less likely to get nuked

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Amish community
don't get shots, and don't get autistic kids
trigger - almonds

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

You are a disgusting human being... Commie shit

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

sage

weak b8 faggot. kys

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Half bong. Good one, with banter like that, you might pass over here. Scottish though... English and Scotland are natural enemies, like the Welsh and Scots! Or the Irish and Scots.. And the Japanese and Scots.... Oh, and those damn Scots and Scots. Bloody Scots, ruined Scotland...

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

The swj, green hair, feminist voter is fucking meme get over it. Nobody cares that you think your some edgy, super smart conservative.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Glad to know I won that.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

#NotMyPresident guise!!! Better buy those passports and become fucking leaves!!!

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Is she seriously still paying you guys to do this shit after the election
ALSO
A F U C K I N G L E A F

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

I will never get sick of this ass-mad. Ever.

I hope the next twelve years hurts like hell (in a supreme indignity, upon the completetion of his two terms, having survived them intact, Trump will yet again be replaced by a republican, a miraculous turn of events made possibly precisely by sufficient numbers of brown people and young people becoming woke).

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

less likely to get nuked

I hear that. That is a legitimate benefit in the U.S.

I would say most countries that doesn't apply since the word is Russia has some type of nuke that can blow up an area t he size of France.

If they're full of shit (which they usually are but we're not sure) then other countries still have hope.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

I would suck start a shotgun than to fight Russia for some Kenyan nigger president. What part of the states you from?

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

They have the farms, the tools and are more likely closer to the industrial areas where oil is processed into fuel for machines.
Reduce the coastal cities to trading ports and otherwise erase the skyscrapers, the liberal elite and the smug population: nothing much would change for the rural American.
Even if currency is 100% virtual, the farmer still has physical, tangible goods for trade.The city dweller ain't got shit.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

like one time
Try to name one time Sup Forums wasnt right about a major political happening in the last year.

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

the Amish community

Isn't it amazing how the cities produce such absurd amounts of wealth that they allow fucktards like that to live out their little religious fantasies in the real world?

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Daily reminder we would not have to be suffering this national shit storm embarrassment if you'd just GIVE IN TO DESPAIR.

ftfy

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Makes it about race even though I am talking about income

Sub-Saharan africans
Isnt aware of the current Beaners in Cali

Another strawman, another bullshit point. Clearly you must fall in the 'dumb city folk region'

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibi82QFYuUE

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

I used to be a Drumpflet, until today.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Because you already lost you fucking walking abortion

Robert Young
Robert Young

A fucking leaf
haha

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

arr yee daft lad
Scots are grrreat
my mum was born IN a distillery, in bruichladdoch, it dont get any more scottish than that. Smart scots came to Canada years ago.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

This

more people need to understand the real hero of our country

Logan James
Logan James

Just one?

Hillary was going to go to jail.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation-jail-dropped

Checkmate faggot. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

This was too easy.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Come on leaf 1, I like you. We are all autistic here on this Malasia Hornet Fanart website, nonpoint

Did you not read the 'isolated from civilisation' part?

Either way, both your points are nonpoints. The Amish are alive. End of. They are self subsident, thus can survive. City folk are not self subsident. They couldnt survive on their own.

P O I N T S T I L L S T A N D S

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

huge cost of living
live in a cardboard box, surrounded by other cardboard boxes
traffic
surrounded by crime and shitskins
cant even defend yourself
I literally cannot think of one reason i would ever want to live in a major city.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Smart Scot=Canadian

Good one, there arent any smart scots

Captcha=Spot the images with leaves in them

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

80.7 percent of the U.S. population lived in urban areas as of the 2010 Census, Hillary got 48% of the vote. Hmm

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Hillary was going to go to jail.
Hillary IS going to go to jail.
fixed
i got some of the earlier shots being an oldfag, so i`m only half autist, just enough to communicate with you lot.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Only a minority of Sup Forums ever claimed she would go to prison. The vast majority of the times it was brought up the consensus was that she should be in prison but that she probably will not.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

ITS THE same shit they shouted in riots, Seems like the board is being taken over by some bafoons.

Get out of here Stalker.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Not going to genocide the white race so you can have a globalist one world government. White people built the great societies and we will keep it.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

aye moving foreward into nuclear winter you idiot

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

I mean she never challenged it like fucking Al Gore, so you can respect her for that.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

sick pasta homedog

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

There were 81 email chains with (S)pecial (A)cess (P)rograms or SAP....it's above top secret, it's they type of shit they tell the President and Congress on a 'need to know' basis. Fucking look! It's in the first few pages! I cannot do this myself!

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

suffering
embarrassment

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

There is 646 pages there! I've read maybe 100 slowly and deeply!

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Hitler did nothing wrong

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

the Battle of Sum-Dum Cunt

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Unfortunately, Trump is the result of a few white dumbfuck rednecks in just 3 states. That is fact according to the demographic studies. Now we have Trump hiring Goldman Sachs billionaires.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

She's a traitor.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

I find it amusing that Democrats, who used to make "helping the working class" a central part of their political platform, are now adopting the very same "poor people deserve to be poor because they're stupid and irresponsible, people need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps" rhetoric which they used to decry as characteristic of an uncaring right wing

It's amazing how fully things have come full circle in just the past 5 years

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Freedom becomes more free when they control your freedom....it's simple.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

She supports homosexuality and abortion. No thank you.

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

New to Sup Forums. Are people here actually this fucking retarded?

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Trump is a creationist... how much retarded can you get??

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

He actually carried just about every swing state, not just the rust belt

But yes, please keep blaming the white working class for your failures! It's been such a winning strategy so far - what could possibly go wrong by doubling down on such tactics?

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Trump is the result of...

8 years of libtardation being crammed down the country's throat and a fake news media shilling it along.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

wanting a "leader" that needed to be allowed to win by NEETs on an anime imageboards

Lol u kek u actually want to be a crippled country?

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Last time we had Republicans in office, we had the clusterfuck that was George W. Bush. I guess you people don't learn, but feel free to double down on that. Silly kids

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

Learn to read buddy.https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

I voted for Obama twice.

If you had told me in 2007 that identity politics would be the hill that Democrats would choose to die on, I'd have laughed in your face. Yet look where we are.

George Bush didn't give Democrats carte blanche to act stupid consequence-free for the rest of time, sorry. Especially when they change their fundamental values that separated them from Republicans in the first place.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Quiet boy, adults are talking

Evan King
Evan King

oh look this shit is still going...

stop baiting the leafs, they take it every time

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

lol,And Huma's been under investigation under espionage allegations since late 2013 boy.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

OY VEY GOY DONTCHA KNOW ABOUT MULTICULTURALISM????? BAD GOY!!

Colton Green
Colton Green

mfw
from backwater redneck state
is certified genius
has college degree
Is not in the 1%
knows Trump probably isn't a rapist, just a creeper at worst
and that he's narcissist, not maniac
and that he's right that getting Russia back on track is the only way to stop this Cold War-tier shit
and insulting journalists is fine if they're being fucktards
and politicians regularly communicating with the people on even remotely relevant topics, even on Twitter, is a nice change of pace from Obitchtitz's occasional comments on social justice shit he knows nothing about.

I know you're trolling, but please, git gud, my man.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

It wasn't a race for the popular vote.

If it was Trump would have kicked ass anyway.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Sorry but you have to Kobach

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

city people

You mean uneducated niggers?

Daily reminder that Trump won the White & Educated vote

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Consider suicide CTR. It's the only way for you redeem yourself.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

hillary would be drowning in a massive legal shit storm her entire presidency you delusional cunt

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

You're welcom, but it only was our privilege.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

backwater redneck states

NOBODY SHITS ON MY RUST BELT FRIENDS

FUCK YOU OP

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Don't by so quiet then....read and see.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

*be

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Why don't you show the actual map?

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Daily reminder that by pushing her you fucked the world.

Daily reminder that the DNC is the most corrupt establishment this side of the RNC.

Daily reminder that meme man in charge is the equivalent of putting an edgy facebooker in charge.

Daily reminder that Hillary's team pushed him and had the media push him.

Daily reminder that this is all (((((Her))))) fault.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

shimmy shimmy shimmy shimmy HRC
shimmy shimmy shimmy shimmy Hil-la-ry

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page