Why do Pussified conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

Reminder Russia won WW2 for the Allies.

We should stand with our strong Russian friend and ally

You didn't want Hitler to win did you?

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

because they're better than us
better than western europe and better than america

I dont even know what its like anymore to have a leader that isnt a traitor to his country

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

Reminder that Hillary literally sold Russia uranium.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

And if you are cool with millions of illegals tampering with our election, you can call yourself a liberal.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Where's the evidence that Russia interfered with the election?

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Why do retarded liberals want a war with Russia? Can't you retards at least direct your warmongering ideas towards the ricelands known as China?

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Rule: I dont give a fuck about democrats lmao

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Im cool with russia exposing corruption.

stay mad nigger

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

What exactly did Russia do?

Levi White
Levi White

They didn't hack the voting machines therefore they didn't meddle in the election

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

trolling on Twitter
election meddling

Remember when "trolling meant something"?
It's starting to mean something again

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

A lot of Sup Forums is filled with Russian bots spreading propoganda. Make a thread insulting Russia, watch how many jump on you defending their home land.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Does everyone gets to make new rules or just democrats have that right?
Rule: If you support immigration and refugees you're don't get to call yourself a patriot

David Rivera
David Rivera

im ok with another country outing an american political group that cheats its constituents during what should be a free and clear democracy.

if anything, Russia are our bros who are watching over us like angels.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Economy literally relies on America and its allies.

Sanctions cripple the Russian economy everytime.

Not exactly better than us, user.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Youre on a roll today aren't you OP

Emotional from your nigger apes speech last night aren't you ?

David Hill
David Hill

Imagine they leaked Trumps taxes..

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

russia meddling = exposing 100% real emails from the DNC showing a host of unamerican activity, taking donations from foreign governments, colluding with the media to push BS stories, get debate questions early, etc etc etc libs would have a point on russia if they were falsifying stuff but that wasn't the case; in the future though i want russian hacks prevented obviously

Juan Price
Juan Price

Imply that the Russians are, perhaps, not literally the Devil
Bow down

Leftist logic

Aren't you supposed to be hoarding food right now you flaming fucking retard?

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

my statement still stands.

if trump is doing something that is not legal and not in the best interest in the american people, by all means, let our russia bros release trumps taxes.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Im curious to ask what did Russia expose that was illegal?

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

saged and hidden

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

USA and Russia are the last stand against the mudslime horde.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

"I'm the leader of 140 million Russians, not your friend."

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

technically its not illegal what the democrats did. by highly unethical. i still cant believe there is a democrat party after they were exposed in rigging their election against sanders, to be honest..

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

I want us to be bros. I'll bring the bourbon if you bring the vodka.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

leftists think anyone who disagrees with them must be a bot

Putin is a white male who hates degenerates, this ALONE makes him better than a majority of our country.
I would LITERALLY rather have Russia invade and annex us than let Hillary open the flood gates for the 3rd world hordes.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

bowing down to Saudi Arabia
Totally fine
bowing down to Russia
THATS TREASON!
Libtards everybody.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Someone remind me, did they ever actually show any proof for their allegations?

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

bowing down to Saudi Arabia
Totally fine
wanting to cooperate with Russia
THATS TREASON!
Libtards everybody.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

What did they do to rig the Democratic election?

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

This. Russian shills have been around since the early /sg/ days.

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

NEW RULE:
IF YOU'RE COOL WITH EXPOSED CORRUPTION BECAUSE A COUPLE OF NEWS OUTLETS AND A PRIVATIZED "INTELLIGENCE" AGENCY CALLS IT MEDDLING
YOU DON'T GET TO CALL YOURSELF A PATRIOT

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Russia bigger threat than China
China must be appeased

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

can you read? i still cant believe there is a democrat party after they were exposed in rigging their election against sanders, to be honest..

they were exposed in rigging their election against sanders

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Putin is degenerate.

But what did they do? What did they do to steal the election from Burnout Sanders?

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

mfw this sudden surge in American sovereignty and patriotism

SJWs NEVER. EVER. Gave a shit about it. Ever.

They're wrapping themselves in the American flag to embarrass Trump's victory because their candidate, who was supposed to win, didn't win.

They can't accept the possibility, THE POSSIBILITY, that Hillary was a flawed candidate.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

We won the war faggot.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Theres a difference between liberals and moderates you dipshit.

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

The Democrats are the only ones who are frothing at the mouth over this.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Who's saying this?

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

need another source? google it on your own.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

lets turn America into a giant HIV-ridden degenerate slav squatting ground, because at leeeeeeeeeast they'reeeeeeeeeeeee whiteeeeeeee!

How many of you are there? I want to know when we round you all up

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

We won the war
thanks g-d. What could the world have been like if Hitler had won?

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

You must not have been paying attention. Republicans are also coming out against Russia. Forcing Trump and Rex into a corner.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

I wanna know what YOU know.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Because we're tired of being enemies.

Plus, large corporations and the liberal media buy elections all the time, and have been doing it since President McKinley.

Where's your "free election" now?

James Rivera
James Rivera

lol

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

For one, you'd be a bitch of Europe still. Well actually, today you continue to be the bitch of Europe, albeit for a different reason.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

There is none because they didn't

Asher Price
Asher Price

Yeah the cuckservative RINOs who are absolutely terrified that Trump will end their gravy train.

Where was this pro American sentiment when China hacked OPM and our military secrets? Oh. Yeah. An election wasn't occurring that they could use as a political football as a last ditch, petty effort to embarrass Trump.

How about this: why couldn't the DNC and Clinton be upstanding politicians? Why did they need to engage in dirty politics?

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

I don't give a fuck about Russia, nor do I bow down to them. I'm not however above teaming up with them so we can eradicate our sphere's of influence from whiny crybaby shitlibs who do nothing but pose in front of the camera claiming to be fighting against tyranny, when they're the fucking tryranny. They're just lucky that the right is patient & tolerant enough to allow these lazy fucks to constantly pose in front of the camera for virtue-signaling purposes.

I have nothing in common with King Nigger's murica and if they want to keep their shit, they better fight for it. No more free hand outs for these crybaby cunts who constantly pose in front of cameras so they can post a new facebook/twitter update about their recent fight with 'tyranny'.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

that moment you realize America has fallen so far that our politics are nothing more than a proxy conflict between Russia and Saudi Arabia

They have to go back. They all have to go back. To Hell.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

The bigger issue is why supposed cosmopolite egalitarians want to start another cold war.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Because The U.S. and China had a cyber security agreement. While Putin will not even consider talking to the U.S. about such issues.

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/06/15/inside-the-slow-workings-of-the-u-s-china-cybersecurity-agreement/

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Could be worse

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Here is your proof in pic related showing a russian hacker. Conservashits BTFO'd

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Thank god Russia planned D-Day and nuked the japs twice, where would we be now if they didn't? Confirmed best timeline

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Russia is the West Virginia of the developed world. White trash, impoverished, drug addicts. Entire GDP smaller than some US states. No real global power.

Fuck Russia

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Hitler's Berlin wall

I'll take the bait, do people believe this?

James Moore
James Moore

No one is bowing down NIGGER...except the NIGGER leaving office!

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

I think of the murricans as our younger brothers, can't get mad at them. So if there will be nuclear holocaust in the near future, i'll die with my murricans bros together and will be happy about that.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Not bowing down to Russia. Acknowledging them as Nationalists and therefore as allies in our struggle to put all globalists and marxists like you in the fucking oven, bitch!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page