GERMAN ELITES WANT TO FIGHT TRUMP BY BECOMING EVEN MORE JUST

>We have to defend ourselves against Trump and become even more courageous, hardworking, innovativ, free, open, gay and multicultural

This newspaper is considered conservative in Germany and belongs to the same company that conducted the Trump interview. Send nukes.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article161207751/Soll-er-doch-Er-kann-uns-mal.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The funny thing is that Trump will fuck up so badly and liberals will make gains everywhere around the world as a result. You nationalist populists really fucked up.

Nice copypasta

JUST

I remember when I had to order one of their editions as a german homework, since my teacher considered "die welt" to be objectively good. Who owns that shitty newspaper-organisation now?

Axel Springer as always as far as I know

>The funny thing is that Trump will fuck up so badly

The delusion of liberals are adorable.

>let´s defend ourselves from trump by being even more gay
:DDD they fucking said that? you´re not making this cuck shit up?

I don't speak Arabic can i get that translated?

thats the word for word translaion

i dont like the nuke us meme but nuke us pls

>and become even more courageous, hardworking, innovativ, free, open, gay and multicultural

i'm sorry germany, but you're even more YES than me, and i'm currently prepping a bull.

Big guy words from Mr. Drama Teacher

6/10 banter. Nice improvement Canada!
2/10 banter. I know you can do better than this Hans.

Ahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha more GAY

What, are google translate and OCR not working in Canada?

"We'll have to defend ourselves against Donald Trump and we need to become better, more brave, hardworking, inovative, free, open, gay and multicultural"
Ulf Poschardt, Chief editor of WELT-Gruppe

There it comes the big engayment (Best translation I could think of)

>und schwul
its even worse than worst memes here

besides; "Welt" is a middle sized national newspaper and the quote is from their head journalists

One of the big four who own everything in Germany, Koch Media, Reuters, Axel Springer and Bertelsmann... guess which one is not basically jewish, pro-jewish/zionist or pro-transatlantic?

euheuhhueuehue

These fucks own like 90% of our media even down to retarded magazines like "Bunte" and "Gala", it's like getting turds directly placed into your throat and you swallow gladly without gagging and you even pay for it.

Stop postinf your Somali language news, Abubakr.

ive heard this slogal somewhere before. if you cant beat em, butt fuck em.

>flag

KEKMANY YES

just like liberals were expected to win this election in a fucking landslide

Even more fun when one "newspaper" badmouths another and someone helpful (like me) points this out in the comments.

Unrelated, why does everybody think that IP banning stops comments. There are at least two restaurants who can't visit some of the more well read newspapers anymore... without proxy anyway.

Translated does that mean the actual happy meaning of gay or the newer use of it meaning faggot kind of gay?

Thank god our liberals are still stuck at tree hugging, and they can't even do that right

>Trump will never get the nomination.

Aren't you a bit old to be fucking around on a Ugandan horticulture information exchange network, Soros?

It's the same (((group))) as clintons
Of course they aren't going to disappear because of one loss

>schwuler

>gay

But Trump wants Tranny bathrooms!

The faggot kind

fake news. he didnt said "gayer"

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article161207751/Soll-er-doch-Er-kann-uns-mal.html

(you)

>burger rating bants
How about you get yourself a good show thats funny then we can talk

A rare Canadian, leave your country soon or be raked.

>schwuler
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwul