Brit/pol/ - LET THE BLAIRITES HIT THE FLOOR Edition

Sit tight, we're being raided right now

>NI Government COLLAPSES - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>CAN'T WAKE UP - More people trust the TORIES than Labour on ARE NHS
news.sky.com/story/nhs-safer-under-tories-than-jeremy-corbyn-says-poll-10729412

>"I'll make Brexit a great thing" - Trump promises Britain a quick and fair trade deal with America and threatens Germany with a THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT tariff on German cars
uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-germany-autos-idUKKBN1500VJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122852/Donald-Trump-declares-Brexit-great-thing-pledges-rapid-trade-agreement-Britain-interview.html

>"We must stand by the UK" - Paddy politician pledges loyalty to Britain over Brussels
express.co.uk/news/world/754581/ireland-brexit-britain-uk-brussels-michael-fitzmaurice-irexit

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html

>£ falls to lowest level since October ahead of PM's Tuesday Brexit Speech
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/jan/16/pound-falls-to-lowest-level-since-flash-crash-on-brexit-worries-business-live

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Sharia May to appear in US Vogue
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/theresa-mays-vogue-cover-powerful-opportunity-no-male-politcian/

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/818597784030842880
youtube.com/watch?v=ABmkrD2BXow
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dn-VV3czc
itv.com/news/calendar/2017-01-16/body-of-teenage-girl-found-near-rotherham/
youtube.com/watch?v=iG1pzNiL6RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-REXIT KILLED THE DINOSAURS

I like Identity.

>cat shat on the carpet
FUCKING RUSSIA

Was it runny?

Anyone who partakes in Trip/Anti-Trip shit should be hung

What a mess that last thread was. And to think, we [trips] are considered the cancer to Brit/pol/.

This

Theyre not going to achieve shit all

Lets not freak out like spastics, were not yanks. Keep brit/pol/ civil

>brand new trip fag no ones ever seen before
>thinks hes in a gang

Oh for fucks sake, you really are cancer

What is brit/pol/'s opinion of Michael Gove?

I went to post in a trump general thread, it was not a pleasant experience. There is a stark contrast between the level of discussion of here and pretty much the rest of Sup Forums. I don't know why that is, but it is very apparent.

This

>being this new

ACTUAL NEW THREAD

Same as most Tories, opportunistic, under qualified for most cabinet positions he has taken, and not really conservative.

>damage control
> u hef damaged my identity ;_;

Is it really bugging anyone May is going to be on Vogue? There's more fucking urgent things to than a fucking vanity picture shoot you fucking old witch

Fucking stooooop

Friendly reminder that we're being raided and that this guy is a shill. Ignore the split threads

>4 posts by this ID

>5 posts by this ID

>5 posts by this ID

:3

>Brand new

Regardless, put aside the rhetoric for now
When the place is being raided from people that aren't even from this site there's no time for le anonymong v le tripcunt pettiness

Especially since Northern Ireland is about to have an election and republican terrorists might genuinely be able to take over the country

to do*

Got a trip lads.

She dresses like some middle aged divorcee desperately trying to get attention.

Friendly reminder that youre spamming this so much that youre literally just as fucking bad

How did you dox me?

I thought DUP were standing to do well from this?

BASED

I'm hoping that if DUP get destroyed, that UUP may at least be able to get in even if they're more liberal than them, better than bloody Sinn Fein

NEW THREAD (No tripfags allowed)

NO TRIPFAGS ALLOWED BRITPOL

YKTD, what's next for your career?

No way, paddies in Brit/pol/ say that they're getting all the blame for it and that Sinn Fein put them in a right state by having McGuinness resign because it made the DUP look like corrupt hangers-on

really makes you think

twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/818597784030842880

Reminder that PewDiePie is /our guy/. 7:34.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABmkrD2BXow

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

>He thinks we're being raided

It's very likely we are, either that or shitposter hivemind.

>implying

might go up north and vote for Sinn Fein/SDLP

Can't wait for a united ireland, send loyalist cucks back to England see how you like those retards in your country

If you think Northern England is bad now, wait till 500,000 loyalist orange order marching cunts show up

>being raided from people that aren't even from this site
Trust you to talk out of your arse and whip up imaginary subject-changers. Got a single shred of evidence for that?

I don't suppose May is up for sending in the Army again either - shame, if the army went back into northern ireland I might try to join up - you could say you went on active duty but really it would just be like going to a different part of England.

Proof that we are actually being raided

>How can we get people to turn on Tripfags
>I know, let's make seven threads and randomly blame it on tripfags even though we're all anons

This sort of situation is LITERALLY what made people start using tripcodes in 2014 in the first place. The absolute state

>France didn't even make the top 20

BTFO

Just to remind you, you are speaking English right now, not whatever system of clicks that your people spoke before we civilised you.

>he thinks were being raided by people who were here when Sup Forums was /n/ deleted brought back as /new/ deleted and brought back as Sup Forums

*Bans you from ever talking to her again*
But seriously, like I said, there's more pressing matters than a fucking photo shoot

>Look at comments
>Someone is saying the BBC and Academia are anti-black

Jesus Christ I fucking hate these people

id rather have 500,000 whites than 500,000 pakis

>start using tripcodes in 2014

(Boston, Lincolnshire's autistic screeching intensifies)

500,000 white loyalists who hate pakis sounds good to me

I already see Orange order marches

I don't mind them

>suggesting i had accused any person or group

>united ireland

lol taig

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107389955#bottom

Newfag.

Daily reminder:
Good new documentary about Israel lobby in UK:
youtube.com/watch?v=L3dn-VV3czc

Oh joy, thread splitters are back.

Permabans for them please mods my good fellows.

>itv.com/news/calendar/2017-01-16/body-of-teenage-girl-found-near-rotherham/
>Rotherham

Really makes you think.

watching part 2 atm famalam

>It's very likely we are

we're not Brit/pol/ isn't not worth the effort of being raided it's just anons taking the piss

desu I wouldn't really begrudge her a photoshoot, since even the prime minister must be entitled to some personal time and I can't imagine it would even be an all day thing. What I am really upset at her about it the whole trying to destroy the white population through miscegenation of the hundreds of thousands of immigrants she let in as home secretary and the treasonous act of campaigning to keep us in the European Union.

2 cunts stating their opinions, oh shit, RUN FOR COVER, WE'RE BEING RAIDED

Cats are fucking disgusting desu

Doogos all day

>he thinks i'm a newfag

remember noko lad?

It was more the five different threads by different anons but okay

I suspect Rollo is involved but that just makes it more hilarious

Just as a reminder, Al Jazeera might be great for reporting against the Jews, but are not so great in reporting against Muslims, just as Russia today are great for stuff that exposes stuff in the west but not so much in Russia.

Just watch this video that shows them blatantly editing an interview in a bias way when Tommy Robinson embarrasses the host of a show who was trying to catch Tommy out.
youtube.com/watch?v=iG1pzNiL6RY

Have you seen the autism of 8ch's Brit/pol?

Rest in Peace Brit/pol/

Once upon a time, actual discussion was able to be had, but now it's just a tripfag circlejerk of shitty opinions and masturbatory statements.

Please kill yourselves.

>You can't criticise Mohammad on Al Jazeera

On what British network could you?

>I suspect Rollo is involved

I'm actually not, I don't make threads, no doubt you'll be off to 4plebs to check and cros-examine id's, I'd love you too though because you'll find you're wrong

Cats clean themselves and are independent, yet can also be loving and playful.

Dogs eat their own shit, need cleaning, need walking and will happily rip a baby's face/limbs off.

Well, I do agree they're really good reasons to hate her

I dunno, this is just bugging me more than usual, I know they're supposed to have at least some personal time but it's apparently supposed to be in April, when she will have triggered(hopefully) Article 50 by then, so her plate should be full with dealing with that

Good point, but it was particularly egregious here.

Nothing to get hysterical over, is it? Gordon Bennett

>Have you seen the autism of 8ch's Brit/pol?

No I don't visit 4+4 I stayd here when it was created and many other anons moved on there, i've heard the rumors though

Boy this place sure is cancerous

Funny, isn't it, that the one thread that tripfags have settled in, is the one thread where actual
political discussion is happening. You enjoy your karen/freddo/rollo posting though.

>N.Ireland government collapses

>Election in march

>No budget agreed for April

"whaaaa the fucking DUP need to leave, our day will come" - Sinn fein

"REEEE fuckin taigs" - DUP

Wonder how she'll respond to the Irish shilling that she can't trigger Article 50 so near to the NI elections because it will be disruptive

>"I'm leaving Brit/pol/ forever"
>Still drops in every few threads to have a cry and hope that somebody will talk to you about LE KAREN COD MEME xD
Moron

Perhaps some lighting right might fall on her head, who knows, there might be an upside.

*lighting rig

Is Nige on LBC tonight?

That's Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole. Brit/pol/ is a tiny speck and literally not worth the effort

What would happen if Sinn Fein got in?

Rate my compass

Completely forgot, yeah I think he is

Cats eat their own shit too mate, and will happily attack people if they feel like it

Wont the elections have taken place by then? I'm sure I seen it saying early march

You're not any better when you come in going "Give back cod xd lel"

I very rarely visit and when I do I don't stay for more than five minutes, but they're almost always militantly and autistically against Sup Forums and Sup Forums Brit/pol/ for no real reason whatsoever. I was even permanently banned from the 8ch Brit/pol/ board just because I pointed out this fact.

>Cats eat their own shit too mate, and will happily attack people if they feel like it
I've never seen a cat eat their own shit. I've been around a lot of cats. Also if they decide to attack then they worse they can do is some lacerations, not actual death.

Oh right, I see where the confusion happened now
Their Brit/pol/ hates us as well, it's localised but that doesn't change it

I'm not accusing it of being a sitewide effort on par with their recent doxxing of alt-righters who have Jew ties

>Libertarians in Lincoln and Peterborough
Yeah fucking right

>tfw no commie coup in Britain

Brit/pol/ is the second biggest general on the biggest political forum on the world wide webs, notorious for its influence on internet subculture and singled out for attack by media and a presidential candidate of the United States. And we have literally all just watched it get raided by at least 3 >1 post by this IDs with our own eyes.

Its a power sharing government so it will be another SF/DUP first minister and deputy first minister

Failing that it will go back to direct rule

Also my doggo doesn't eat shit desu

y-yet

>implying Corbyn wont win with a landslide in 2020

I want to pet brat!