Why do you hate this man, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNyVHWI7H0w
popularmechanics.com/science/green-tech/a24357/solar-power-cheapest-energy/
youtube.com/watch?v=IFA6DLT1jBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did he solve his boldness? literally how do you go from a receding hairline to a strong one like he has now

We don't

he has had a very good hair transplant

This is clearly a robot clone. Look at his eyelids - before he had normal, now he has mongol eyes.

Hair transplantation.
Just like all actors do.

>boldness
What did he mean by this?

Being a billionaire probably had something to do with it.

He's 10/10 in my book. I even invested in Tesla.

nah, come to Turkey its very cheap and popular here. in the streets you can see tourists with hair transplant stuff on their heads

He's a "unorthodox" business at best
He's might just be a scam artist at worst.
I hate the cult that Reddit and the media have for him, more then him.

I don't hate him but he gets massive government handouts for all of his businesses and is then marketed as some genius investor. It bugs me

He's literally not accomplished a single thing he's promised. He has nothing but outrageous promises and failures under his belt and he's just a business man, not the actual brains behind any of the technology his company makes. He has done absolutely nothing to deserve respect thus far

This, but the one good argument he and tesla have is that all the other car companies got bailed out when they didn't. So it's not like they are the only ones getting handouts

Congrats on a successful launch and landing by space ex. Haters gonna hate

Three words, fraud...

That's one word.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNyVHWI7H0w

Instant payments to anyone using email or SMS
Newspaper content management when CMS was just a concept
Tail landing rockets
Commercial space capsules
Toughest electric cars on the planet
Largest battery factory on the planet
Residential solar for the masses

> total fraud because the government buys his product and supports a little R&D.

Boldness is good.
Baldness is not.

People love to tell me that's no big deal. I think it's pretty fucking awesome.

10/10

Except make more money than you ever will in your lifetime. And he wasn't even born to it like some Saudi prince.

you forgot about the auto nav systems

Yes, it looks like the doctors injected cum under his eyes and then slowly his eyes became pregnant, so they aborted the bags.

i dont i wish him all the luck in this world and outside it with his endeavers to better humanity

Hes wasting money on meme energy like solar and electric cars when the obvious and cheaper solution is nuclear and hydrocarbon fuels

How will he explain to his balding kids?

he is one of us ya dipshit
he is literary 'Sup Forums the guy' story with good ending

sadly he is still autistic enough to go full /r9k/ from time to time and getting divorce-fucked by his wifes but at least he spergs his idealistic INTJ autism into direction that actually tries to improve humanity at least a bit

also not a jew
afaik

This.

Also the 'hyperloop' is another shit meme-invention like solar roadways.

He'll just hand them $100,000 extra that day and send them to his plastic surgeon for their 16th birthday. My only question is what's wrong with wealthy people who don't even bother getting their hair fixed.

I mean shit nigga I know you're not winning any beauty pageants anytime soon, but take a little pride in your appearance.

Decent hair plugs are getting fairly cheap these days, won't be long before everyone middle-class and up has them.

The reason Sup Forums hates him is because he is popular in reddit. Prove me wrong.

Solar energy is going to be the cheapest source of energy in 2025. He sells alot of cars. Nobody of his buyers they would not have bought it if it would not be fully electric. EU will forbid new cars after 2030 to have gasoline/diesel engines. Musks company is going to be the biggest automotive company in the US within the next 10 years.

You do not understand the rich liberal buyers mind you would have failed where he succeded.

Hyperloop will probably not be practical. But all he did was scribble some shit on a napkin and tell people to do it and some latched onto it. There are actually 2 hyperloop companies now. His financial involvement is zero.

insecure manlet who swindles the public by coming up with technobably pipe dreams that will never work

Yeah bill burr had a pretty good hair transplant. Glad he doesnt look like a cancer patient now. Rick scott shoukd be one, man looks like a fuckin skeliton

EU won't be around in 2030, Solar will never be the cheapest source of electricity, Musk lives off taxpayer money while failing to produce a profit or a car the taxpayer can afford. He's living in a bubble that will burst.

He profits on every car however he reinvests all his profits in building the factory and the supercharger network.

Also apparently solar is already the cheapest form of producing electricity.

popularmechanics.com/science/green-tech/a24357/solar-power-cheapest-energy/

You are totally wrong with your assessment. Please remember me in 10 years when you can see what I predicted came true. And realize how much of an insufferable motherfucker you were and how right this german fag was.

And then weep because you will realize that you do not have a clear vision of the future.

>Leave Elon Musk to me

he has a clear vision and many goals

youtube.com/watch?v=IFA6DLT1jBA