She is fucking based

she is fucking based.

the way she structures her sentences to get the perfect amount of smugness each time. her dedication to deconstructing everything Donald tweets is unmatched. Her use of the words "honey" and "sweetie" sprinkled in so tastefully. She is like a master chef in the way that she can season her tweets and marinate it in the triggering of butthurt conservatives. NO ONE has ever done what she has done. And the best thing about it all, she's showing her hand every time. EVERY FUCKING TIME, you know what she's going to say and how she's going to say it, yet she is STILL able to trigger us and rustle our jimmies in a way that only she could do. I bow to her. She is a next level shitposting queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bessbell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK

She's desperate for attention

Ok enough, which one of you faggots is it?

She sucks Jimmy Kimmel's cock for her job.

She is a transcended human being. or perhaps an AI built on Bogdanoff technology. Science has gone too far

LEAVE MOMMY ALONE REEEEEEEEEEE

sage

Fill me in on this? Who is she?

She gets multiple replies because hundreds of thousands of trolls follow the king of trolls just to try and troll him you fucking troll.

Time to get this thread deleted too

any more pics of her?

i want to fap

Looks like she triggered you too

Ashley alban

sage this kike, gas this kike

twitter.com/bessbell

queen of triggers, as evidenced by

Honey, I know you're feeling lonely, but you don't have to seek negative attention to be noticed. Try making quality threads next time, positive attention is much more fulfilling dear.

Kys

the only way to lose on the internet is if you let yourself get butthurt

this jewess is so passive aggressive and condescending its actually cute to me

>tfw she will never tie me up and do orgasm denial play while being smug, shitty and calling me sweetie

why
even
live

>redpillbessbell when?

She's my mummy

Literally who ?

you guys are retarded if you actually get triggered by that

>mfw a leaf is the only one who understands her appeal to me
>mfw IWTFTB

Fame-whore writer for Kimmel, HuffPo etc. At least the 5th shill thread today. There is no triggering just cringe

These threads are getting 404'd for some reason.

This

FUCK YUO ALL PLEASE REPORT ME

Holy fuck teh butthurttz is real

That's the difference between trump and this kike. The kike is genuinely upset, trump makes controlled outbursts and scripted feuds with people. It's all by design

you are triggered though. the way you type is evidenced. this woman, this goddess of banter, has gotten under your skin and you can't admit it. she's already won. You're calling those who have admitted defeat and recognized her greatness shills. meanwhile, you're already in checkmate in her never-ending game of 8-D chutes and ladders.

it's best to just get off the ride, lad.

>tfw no qt3.14 dommy

Sweetie, you are so wrong.

Yikes. I don't even think this is bait. I think you are really that delusional.

People who use "honey" or "sweetie" in arguments or debates should be gassed. There's no arguing with these people, because they believe they're so morally superior that they somehow just pity you. And people talk about toxic masculinity, toxic femininity is more manipulative and demeaning.

you have seen the light. God Empress Bess will spare you
Sweetie, if you're really that #triggered, maybe you should just go take a walk outside. I know you don't get out much but it's nice outside right now.

Is she next in line for the Bog bloodline?

>oh sweetie I'm not masking my blasted ass behind this veneer of snide dismissal
>honey I'm just really mature and level-headed darling that's why I reply to every single one of your tweets
>sugar I'm really not all that upset over your rise to the presidency

I'd love for her to start talking like that to me in the bedroom, then I open hand slap her so hard it draws blood, gag her with her own underwear, and rape her into having a stroke.

Idolizing a human bot. Find a male role model and stop spreading this womans BS here

go on...

and trump isnt?

attention whoring cunt who is only making trump stronger via the streisand effect

guess what bitch, he's your president for 8 years.

this is a troll fucking account and im tired of reading this stupid shit

god i want her to jerk me off and call me a sweet boy

The places we could've gone...

...had we just elected Bernie.

We would've had racial, sexual, LGBTQIAA+ equality. We could've accepted our growing diversity. We could've based our policies on SCIENCE and not IGNORANCE. We'd be visiting the stars. We wouldn't have a judicial system that is institutionally racist against people of color.

But instead, we got a fascist, Orange, thin skinned, racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti Mexican, anti people of color, Russian influenced, pussy grabbing, misogynistic, bigoted cheeto faced Mussolini.

We were so close. Mark my words, every year more of the bigoted "middle America" dies off and more people of color come to voting age. This place is going to be progressive, it's just a matter of numbers. It's simply a matter of time and numbers, and I CANT WAIT.

literally who?

literally WHO?

And the absolute best thing about it is she will NEVER EVER sleep with you. She will never acknowledge your existence and you will continue to praise and defend her all over the internet for absolutely nothing in return. Truly the best times we live in.

She looks horny in that picture. Is she horny bros?

>that much cognitive dissonance
Liberals have literally lost their minds. They are living in an alternate universe where Hilary is president and Trump as someone who is seated wrongly on the throne.

>leader of the biggest nation on the globe
he doesn't need attention, he is the single most watched man in the entire world

everyone else is leeching off of it

sad
she tweets so much at donald ans gets ignored

A privileged white woman that has a white savior complex while acting as if her oppression levels are at maximum.

Oh, honey. Bless your sweet heart.

Oh golly gee, this is just nuts! Nobody rapes lesbian John Kasich, besides Jimmy Kimmel.

HAHAha kek. Rustles our jimmies

my favorite Bess tweet

>getting emotional over anything a woman says

this is why white men are inferior this day and age and arabs are actually a viable option for breeding white women even though they are ugly smelly hairy and visually unappealing. but they understand that women are the mental equivalent of children and without attention and anyone validating their thoughts, they serve no purpose anymore other than a vagina and subserviently fall into line

everyone that gives this cunt any attention needs to kill themselves

either ruin or ignore her

Literally who?

she talks like she works at a diner in the south

must be a bot

faggot detected!
delete this

I managed to make a reply to one of her tweets and got 110+ likes before she blocked me. Naturally she felt the need to respond to my tweet as well. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit sad I got blocked. Felt good that she at least replied to me though. She's irritating, but also cute.

Would fug and cuddle.

Yeah it's really pathetic. It'd be funny if Trump ever tweeted her back and BTFOs her but I don't think she is even worth the time

Sweetheart, don't pretend you don't know who she is.

you've been touched by an angel my son. your life has hit its peak.

>tfw will never get blocked by based bess let alone a reply

i'd suck her cunt inside out

Why couldn't she have been an ugly Jew witch user? Why did she have to be so fucking cute? I've got the ovenfever now.

Duh, her name is obvious. What is she famous for and why is she verified? Do these ticks mean anything?

Man I would fuck her until my dick goes numb. Even if she is a shitlib.

sweeties, are there any other pictures of her? i can't seem to find any others, angels.

try not to cum too hard, sweetie

lol fuck off faggot

No it's usually what we call condescension.

oh wow. good find, honey.

Did she not invite any blacks to her wedding?

She writes for Jimmy Kimmel and a bunch of liberal sites

She started getting coverage after her tweets to Trump and co where she literally waits around for him to tweet something and then replies with "honey" and "sweetie"

Search her on facebook "Bess Kalb"

she's literally not, that's like the best photo of her that has ever existed or ever will exist

Show me an even cuter Jewess then user.

Definitely has an agent/ consultant and writer by now

you're welcome honey~

>pls respond

>classical female attention whoreing
>something special
Pick one and just one. She is in desperate need for a man to be in charge of her.

sweetie, i really like that image.

I want to fuck her throat until she LITERALLY pukes.

they need to block these trolls

b-but I want mommy to be in charge of me

>she's a jew
why is Sup Forums always fucking right reeee

/honey buns/ general

I think people are just in awe of her tweetstyle. Its definitely got a certain je ne sais quoi and we all are just addicted to it.

I am actually beginning to root for her to get owned by Trump so she can finally feel what its like and become fulfilled as its obviously her lifes only goal.