Drumpftards

What are you Drumpfkins going to do when we start a hunger strike?

Every country in the world will intervene when we #HungerStrikeDrumpf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what will you do
Celebrate
once you die of starvation ofc

who cares if you starve nigger

Is this a Sup Forums psyop? Please tell me this is a Sup Forums psyop.

Every liberal could stand to lose some weight anyways.

under budget and ahead of schedule

> Implying tumblrinas could last 5 minutes without devouring some high caloric, greasy piece of shit.

>how to solve america's obesity issue

youtube.com/watch?v=VUb450Alpps

Weight-loss program for liberal whales

I like this idea. pic related sure as hell should take part.

Commies sure do love to starve it seem.

Surplus in chicken and watermellons

>implying you werent gonna starve anyways in your communist utopia

>What are you Drumpfkins going to do when we start a hunger strike?
Watch you starve to death while I gorge myself just to spite you.

Tbh, some of them might have enough fat to survive off of water and vitamins for 4 to 8 years.

Whats that shit muslims do when they dont eat? Call it that, if we could get some people here to larp as muslims posing with signs saying theyre starving becuase they fear Trump we could do this.

laugh and shitpost on Sup Forums

>Drumpf

Why do liberals do this? It's not clever. It's not even remotely funny. I don't even think a single trump supporter has been triggered by this.

>implying my post that took 5 seconds to type about this means I'm triggered

Top kek

Less Dindu's and liberals in the world, explain to me how this is a bad thing OP.

...fasting?

You seem to be triggered, brah. You even wrote a disclaimer.

>how triggered are you right now?

please make this a real thing

kek

I look forward to your deaths because outside of prison, hunger strikes are meaningless.

Please be real!

Given the BMI of the average Hillary supporter, this hunger strike could last until re-election.

sooner you starve to death the better. there´s no "we", just few mentally fucked up racist communist liberal shit for brains losers who try to create some sort of race war online.

You´re pathetic and deserve no food to begin with.

You're all too fat and gluttonous to hunger strike. Just go ahead and try! You'll be a meme before it ends.

Pic related: average "Drumpf" screecher.

Yes. I just wanted to get the thread going.

We need to meme magic these leftists to death, death by their own doing of course.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

My scouter is showing some high kek levels , almost at 8000. I'm going in. You glorious bastards better get out there and help me spread this.

Tendie prices drop like crazy

Better yet, just threaten to kill yourselves. 10,000 of you should kill yourselves every day, unless Trump resigns. Keep the pressure on him. If He doesn't quit in a month, up it to 20,000 a day. Even Trump wouldn't be able to live with himself after causing all of those deaths. It's the only way.

I kind of like it.
The Drumpf
Drumpfkin

I think we should nick it. Instead of deplorables we can be cute fluffy Drumpfkin for a while. How could anyone ever be offended by a Drumpfkin. It sounds non threatening.

Nick it.

thanks leftists.

more food for me

Starve to death, you could lose some weight for a change.

>Skinny vegan Libshits and morbidly obese Femilards not eating for more than a day.
This should be interesting.

Sounds like something retard masochistic liberals would do, but most of them could lose a few pounds anyway ;D

Oh fuck, what will we do with all the leftover salads?!! And, surely starbucks will go ouy of business!!!

Let you starve and laugh at the futility and sheer desperation of your pathetic act. Here's your first one in advance:
Kek
>Inb4 this is bait thread, ik it is, just playing along

oh man please recruit Clinton to this cause she;s probably stroke out without food

>implying fat tumblrinas are going to not eat

>reminder that vegetarians just eat shit like chocolate covered pretzels all day.

So you're choosing to die? Awesome, could I ask you to protest in pre-dug graves to make cleaning your corpses up easier?

that could take months though

>Every country in the world
Haha. No. If it did happen I'd laugh my arse off though. I'd laugh so hard I'd lean back from the sheer force of it.

f(ourth)pbp

>Lefties will voluntary go on hunger strike and then say it's Trump's fault that they are starving to death.

Seeing how fat libtards are. I don't think you're going to die until he gets re-elected

It's worth a shot

samefag here , but really , straight over the head of so many underage users here. I won't pick on you , cause you are one of us now , or not really cause you have to be 18 , but ya know what i mean . Emperor Trump is counting on you , brave young soldiers , to fight the hordes of degenerates wishing to destroy and rape everything our ancestors held dear . The generations before you have betrayed you unto the Dark One. But Now the Emperor has risen to take back our homeland! The Future of Mankind Rests on you! Now March! For Holy Earth , For Honor , and For the Emperor!

If this isn't real, then we'll make it real. If the Jews can easily manipulate the minds of the Libtards, then so can we!

Communists starving themselves for the government

and the cycle continues

Ramadan
#RamadanDrumpf

Kek. I DONT into hashtags , however #fastingandfurious really activates my almonds

Idk, probably not die of starvation

Starve to death then. I'd fucking watch it while eating a proper BBQ and laughing at your dumb ass.

And I'd be throwing eggs at you for shits'n'giggles.

Grab my popcorn and watch you starve. Are you hungry yet hippo? I got some snackbars (ba dum tsss) waiting for you, they only cost your right to vote. Not yet? Come back tomorrow and lets see what I have to offer then :^)

Make it happen. Hillary is bound to become president if you I mean we do this.

We need to actually get this trending.

Would they be stupid enough? Of course they fucking would.

even better,
#RamaDon

Besides the obvious bate, I'll humor you; nobody will never care about people that stop eating, mainly because you won't kill yourself (and killing yourself is exactly what is needed to make a small point, if any point).
At worst you'll starve and make no difference, at best you'll starve and give the world something to look at for a few hours.
And then.. much like all the other protests.. you'll be forgotten.

>trump hasnt even gotten into office yet and has already solved the hunger crisis

how based

Go with the plan

maybe you'll weigh less than 500 pounds after 8 years

Unless your like those badass monks who light themselves on fire and sit still until they die.
Those mother fuckers proved their point

I would say meme this but we've seen SJW """hunger strikes""" before. They probably eat even more while they're on strike than they normally would and see nothing wrong with it.

>#RamaDon
This is catchy, short, punchy and memorable. Plus funny.

You guys should run with this.

Have you noticed leftists new obsession/meme food is pizza? It used to be bacon.

>le getting married to le pizza
>le pizza is life
>le im so random cuz I love le pizza!

Biggest weight loss campaign in history

You fatties are finally going on a diet? I'm gonna celebrate that Trump has done more for improving the health of obese liberal sjw lardasses, even before he was president, than Michele did in eight years of shitty school lunches. Dumbasses.

Not if you deprive them of water too.

#FastingAndFurious, I like that.

Here's one I quickly whipped up

Oops, wrong image. Here:

>Not eating by choice
Privileged much?

Pleas let this be real, Oh god please let this be real!!!!!!!!!!

Leftists are children.

>Look at me hurt myself because of you! I bet you feel bad now!!!

Mfw this is the best idea i have heard of in awhile! Start a trendy hashtag here in the piss ocean of Sup Forums to give a solid base, right? Then, like the shitlords we are, we spread it in the lefts world and watch as they actually proceed with a hunger strike.

A good lot of you burger libtards could lose the weight, But who am i kidding when was the last time they had ever fully committed to anything?

I suck at memes but this could be a good angle, focus on Muslim leftists that have been in the spotlight:

Repeating integers say let's get the ball rollin.

Fuck your spam detector.

I think a boycott of schooling would be must more fun. A refusal to do exams until every hispanic is allowed to stay in america.

Trump's eight years will be over before the average burger starves themselves to death.

omg plz meme this into a real hunger strike.
way better than calexit

this has potential

A human being can last roughly a week wihout water
a month wihout food.
Burgers will eat their grease and drink their sweat to survive

I liked cut for Bieber better. Since this operation is directed at Americans I can see it lasting a whole 2 days before they breakdown and start scarfing down some mcburgers.

lol can we actually meme this into existence

>fat niggers, spics, and other welfare absorbing garbage who vote Dem
>not eating

good luck

Good. Lose weight fatties

Stop. I can only become so erect.

That would do wonders for the weight problems in this country.

they do so want to lose weight

>drumpf solves america's obesity problem 3 weeks into office

protestors will die this week

It's not our fault if people choose to do stupid things.

Who is going to be America's Bobby Sands?

Why are Sup Forums's psyops always such shit

>Let's meme self-harm

Never works. Did CutForBieber even work?

It's easier to try to turn liberals against each other. Trying to get white people out of the Democrat party is a better idea, I think we were trying to do that a few weeks ago.

This has to happen. Those Obamacare cucks are all fatasses anyhow. This is literally win/win.

better idea that might actually get some fools, convince them not to pay trump's taxes