Why don't you get a wife from Ukraine Sup Forums?

Why don't you get a wife from Ukraine Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trying

White women overrated in (current year), Jamal's BBC keep's me warm at night

is that a Chinese moon cake ????

Looking for one that will not be a hypergamic whore

>Ukraine
Doesn't exist.

Remember what you heard about slavic women? Well Ukranian women are about 500x worse. They are the most vapid, golddigging whores you will ever meet. Russian women have at least some sort of self-respect due to a somewhat strong country with a rich history. Ukranian women know they are from the rats lair and they have absolutely no shame.

Ever met a Ukranian woman? There is 100% chance of them being retarded, 100% chance of being a golddigger and 50% chance of them having HIV. Even if you have MILLIONS to throw around, get someone from the Baltics, Poland, or even Russia. Their women cannot even cook and are dirty as rats, so they cannot clean. Ukranian people are the niggers and Irishmen of the slavic race.

How much?

i know a guy who got a mail order bride from ukraine

another avenue is to save white women from south africa / zimbabwe

they might have kids though

Because I've got a cute blonde Texas girl who's conservative as fuck.

Who is that chick I keep seeing here?

this bitch is such an autistic weirdo

Lurk more you fucking faggots

she is some russian lawyer who is connected to evil Putin regime. I think she is a lawyer for the illegally annexed Crimea part of Ukraine. Sup Forums drools over this bitch like Sup Forums drools over boxxy. Many her call her mummy and have sexual fantasies about her. I personally don't think she is hot because her jaw is too big and her mouth is too small.

Because I live in the US

HEY TAHTS MY MUM
MUMMIE
MUMMY HAS AUTISM JUST LIK MEE
>evil Putin regime

Because Sup Forums is full of idiot russiaboos who shit on Ukrainians any chance they get.

My next lady is going to be Japanese.

Did she hurt you user? Would it make you feel better to greentext it? We're all friends here

can you stop posting this shit man lmao

I have lived in both countries, as well as neighborhoods in America with high populations of both (Russians and Ukranians that is). You can tell the difference immediately. Believe me. If you think Russians are bad, then you have no idea what Ukranians are like. And by the way, I am neither Russian nor Ukranian.

Because I want a wife who I'm confident I can love for the rest of my life, or at least to whom be devoted; and be sure she could come to feel the same way. I know it's overly romantic, but reckless pragmatism got us into this mess we're in now.

I'm part Uke, but even I don't want that insecurity hanging over my head. Nor the stigma of "he had to get a mail-order bride, the loser".

I think my attraction is the picture with subject matter she is typically used to represent on twitter. I saw her pic outside the forum quite a bit on twitter connected with the White Genocide accounts usually wearing a uniform. Was never sure if it was just some random girl or was she really connected with that movement.

not shit post
ты знaeшь язык?

хoчy cлaв жeнa

Because all the niggers and Turks got to them first.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc

Don't breed with lower races.

I had a teacher in highschool with some kind of slavic wife. When giving his intro on day one he slipped up and said "When I got my wife", I never did ask how much he paid but it was definitely a freudian slip.

But aren't like half of modern Ukrainians in Ukraine ethnically Russian? I was under the impression that the Soviets forcibly relocated people to try and spread things around back in the day.

no it was her. There are numerous reports that she is connected with the white genocide. She is just an evil woman.

I really hope that I could get one. But there was one Croatian dude here in Sup Forums said they are whores and hypocrites.

Women are women, user. It doesn't matter from where they come from. They are mostly the same.

>bunch of fat virgins think they'll get anything of quality

HAHAHAHAHA

You'll get the bottom of the barrel. She will come and take your money and leave you in worse shape than what you started with.

I know these girls and fucked them, they dream of going to America or Europe and gold digging their way through it. They're equivalent to cold burners.

Here are things that are a given:
>they're never virgins
>they will leave you and take your money
>they will constantly bitch about everything
>they are usally 5/10 (Ukie standards) so like 8/10 in your standards

Good luck

> meet QT ukrainian girl
> won't date me because she is 30 or 40 years older than me

feels bad man.

Philko has fucked probably over half of your women. He runs shit in Ukraine.

Newfag.

how to fuck gril my age

only ledy let me do sex with her wos my mum

OP's pic cropped out her chink hubby I think.

>bunch of 2/10

Nothing of value was lost, this is what you will get in the mail.

The best place to find Ukrainian women are small town and villages. I'm ok with telling you this because those girls would never go for a non-Ukrainian. Those girls are pure and untouched.

> meet QT ukrainian girl
> won't date me because she is 70 or 80 years older than me

feels bad man.

Says the tripfag

He's teaching them twerking so they can bounce on his nigger dick later in the evenings. It's a good way to prime white women for black breeding.

wish i had lovly grilfren my age

mek me sad how peopl just fuck random grils and walk awey after

mum is nise but somtimes need yummy young gril

maybe wen i go to universiety things wil change

I had a Ukrainian girl, they seem to be quite racist. I'm of Irish descent my ex-gf used to say black people always look dirty. Slavic women are very beautiful, but age like shit.

I'm either gonna marry a South American or an Eastern European.

Doesn't he do the same shit in Russia?

Still doesn't matter, he would be murdered within seconds if he left the city.

Please learn that all cities are cease pools of scum, this isn't unique to Ukraine. It's like that all around the world.

How do I apply?

why wuld he be murderd

becaus he niger?

Oh look, it's another episode of "I'm going to cherry pick random pictures of white girls with a black guy and pretend it's an epidemic for my own fetish."

Bernie supporters really aren't taking it well are they?