Muslims are your brothers

Give them money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQ7GvwUsJ7w
breitbart.com/faith/2017/01/14/top-bishop-europe-will-soon-muslim-stupidity/
barnhardt.biz/2017/01/16/cutting-the-crap-31-questions-and-blunt-answers-about-the-catholic-church-and-antipope-bergoglio/
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-denounces-resistance-vatican-reform-christmas-speech-curia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/uQ7GvwUsJ7w

Friendly reminder that only atheism stops Islam.

Not worshiping the same guy wearing different clothes.

Heretic...heretic...HERETIC!

YOU MUST PAY THE MUSLIMS TO HAVE MORE CHILDREN!

YOU YOU RACIST YOU!

NO FORGIVENESS FOR YOU!

This

So being a fedora tipping, feminist faggot who spends all day ranting and screaming in an autistic manner will stop islam?

Why is it that you atheofags never speak against the kike ?

I really dont think that drinking nigger jizz smoothies with menstrual blood and breast milk is the answer to all the worlds problems like you faggots like to do...

How is atheism going to physically stop the Muslims from taking over the world?

There are 1.8 billion of them and rising.

What is atheism's plan to confront them, now that the Catholics have joined them?

So obviously the popular conception of an atheist that religions promote isn't true. Remember religions demonize their opponents.

The simple fact is that all these deities cannot be proven to exist. Moreover, all the miracles mentioned in their holy books are done by science today. Things their prophets could not do.

Thus science can convert them. Same as people go around India disproving mystic charlatans.
Problem is, Western nations have not wished to unleash the full power of science to disprove religion yet.
But make no mistake, science as more 'miracles' than ten "prophets". They don't stand a chance.

You freemasons create cultural and religious chaos by opening political pathways to allow for disastrous governmental policies, destroy the fabric of society, putting out your jewish members as the facemask to show to the public...

So in the future, you can use the disasters that you people created as an excuse to use macabre science to destroy what you define as the "abrahamic faiths" which will be blamed publicly as the origin of your own evil doings.

>freemasons
Are deists.

Are you telling me that all the religions based on Judaism are not to blame for anything?
We had classical philosophy before they burned that one to the ground.
Were they helping science by imprisoning Galileo?

No, scientific skepticism is the truth.
It's only religious organizations like the masons and the church which prevent science from assuming its rightful place as likely the best way to describe the universe.

>denies that Jesus is the son of God
>brothers

>the KEKpe
XDXDDD

So, when they are kicking down doors and cutting people's heads off in your town, like they are doing in the Middle East and Africa, and will be doing in Europe tomorrow, what are the atheists going to do to physically stop them?

My kike radar is off the charts!

I hope you realize the argument against galileo was based on mathematics, and the roman empire is lying about the shape of the earth.

its flat you stupid fuck do your homework.

Fuck you argentina!
You and your subversive attempts

breitbart.com/faith/2017/01/14/top-bishop-europe-will-soon-muslim-stupidity/

>going to do to physically stop them
Well first, do you really believe there will be violent Muslim gestapo allowed to serial-kill people anytime soon?

The second thing to realize is that Western nations have chosen not to try to convert peoples' religions.
That doesn't mean that a few nukes aren't more than sufficient to do so for superstitious populations.
Religion isn't any special belief, that's why the Muslims were able to convert Constantinople so easily.

And don't forget that you require the support of others to become Pope.

What is the fulll power of science?

What do you mean by that?

Help me understand, please.

The most common name in England is Mohammed, how long before they start the killings that they are already doing in Africa and the Middle East?

few more weeks.

Unless the rule of law completely collapses, it's a pretty different affair in Western countries.

As well, the longer people spend around science and technology, the less they believe in the myths of ancient tribes.
As long as immigration is kept to a good amount, people will slowly become less religious in Western countries.

Remember, religions were made before modern technology. They cannot withstand people doing miracles constantly around them.

They're just obsolete in that way.

The Islamic State is getting a non-stop flow of young Western born Muslims to go die in Syria, they were born and raised in the West but still go to fight for their faith.

Trusting in the moral corruption or Iphones to weaken them like Westerners sounds like a lame plan.

But what were the miracles of science you mentioned?

>But what were the miracles of science you mentioned?
Science literally cures the blind and heals the sick all the time.
It can create rains with cloud seeding, summon lightning with a conductive line, etc.

If you took a simple handgun back in time, you are now the 'Prophet Mohammad'.

People have just been kept in a state not realizing this by religious institutions.
The religions perpetuate these conflicts for their own purposes.
All of their philosophies, ethics, and miraculous events have already been surpassed by science.

There's no "moral corruption" here, just the objective truth.

How are you going to convince this guy not to cut your head off?

He is just talking shit, nothing short of a supermutant army would give atheist the military ability to stand up to any homogenous force with religious beliefs

>How are you going to convince this guy not to cut your head off?
No user, how are YOU? You gonna pray at him?

Hey, you came in giving answers on how to stop them.

I just made a thread about king cuck of the catholocuck church

A passive cultural war is laughable

First you stop the immigration horde. Then you culture war.

If they can't kill/torture/convert you, they can't win.
Secular countries have far more powerful militaries.

Yeahh....

Nato was literally running out of ammo with Ghadaffi.

Decadency has also greatky weakened the fighting wilk of the west

>Nato was literally running out of ammo with Ghadaffi.
Listen, the thing that prevents the West from fighting well is its own choice to use a Limited Engagement doctrine.

These small middle eastern countries with almost no science and technology stand almost no chance against stuff like USA/China in an Unlimited Engagement.

This "decadency" meme is complete bullshit straight from Islam itself. If you believe that, you probably have more in common with them than Europe.
Luxuries help people desire peace and provide incentive to develop better technology.

The problems you see in society are from a lack of science and logic leading people to know how to live better lives.

Go Fuck Your Self Soviet.

Yes, I will pray.

And I will take my machete as well.

But what will you do?

Hoping that putting an Iphone in their hand and waiting for them to turn into pic related is not much of a plan.

Do you think this fellow here is capable of understanding science or logic?

Do you think he cares?

If Islam says he can kill you and take your woman, your house, your cell phone, and do the same to your neighbor, what good is science to him?

What is the secret weapon of atheism that can put an end to all this, or stop it from burning the serverhouses of the websites and breaking down the cell towers?

A military that lacks in men, strong men willing to go out and root the enemy where ever they are is the only way to win war.

You can play with gadgets all you want, the russians used tons of ordinance and kill tons of civis in afghanistan, and they still fell.

Meanwhile, western nations recruit fatasses, women and trannies into their armies and think theu can hide behind the air force.

You cant win wars that way, look at chechnya, its still islamic, it still produces terrorist even after scorched earth.

Wars can only be won on the cultural front after military defeat

>Do you think this fellow here is capable of understanding science or logic?
Everyone is, eventually.

Being an atheist does not prevent someone from defending themselves. That's ridiculous.
China doesn't even have an immigration problem, as a point.

The important point of science is that it has factual proof. Meaning it is more effective at converting people to a better way of life than any religion.
Thus, over time, it is the best method to 'rehabilitate' regions of religious extremism.
Secular governments have made both the USA and China enduring world powers.

>western nations recruit fatasses, women and trannies
>You cant win wars that way, look at chechnya
This is just a fundamental misconception about modern warfare.

The West is not trying to win these wars.
They are using Limited Engagement, and then making errors.
You would be better off saying that they are deliberately losing.

Make no mistake, a 'fat tranny' can push the nuke button as easily as anyone else.

So nukes are the science miracles atheism that you mentioned earlier?

But why would he want to, if everything he dreams of having can be given to him by Islam?

So how do you stop them?

Especially when most Western governments are allowing them in by the millions, and they reproduce far faster.

What's the magic bullet to make him not cut your head off, when he doesn't care about science?

These African Muslims throw themselves at modern French soldiers with nothing but machetes and bows and arrows, when he and 50 guys like him move into your neighborhood, then what?

*of atheism

Can a fat tranny maintain that nuke?

Muslims are raping thousands of girls in England, no one is getting nuked, they won't even arrest the ones responsible.

>So nukes are the science miracles atheism that you mentioned earlier?
No. See: They would however almost certainly militarily defeat every enemy you've listed.

>What's the magic bullet
You tell me. Your every argument applies to yourself.

Except unlike science, other religions than Islam have no proof with which to argue over time.
Science can prove itself more powerful than their prophet, while other religions can't.

What can you do that science can't?

>they won't even arrest the ones responsible
They? You mean Islam's Christian 'brothers', right?

>Can a fat tranny maintain that nuke?
Yes. Nukes are very easily to maintain.
Same reason a 'fat tranny' can pull a trigger or pilot a drone.

Well, I don't give my brother all the money he asks for, I also fight with him. Stop idealizing brotherhood.

What do you do when there are 20 of them to 1 of you, because atheists don't reproduce and they do?

40% of children under the age of 5 in Germany are of Middle Eastern descent.

Showing them Bill Nye the Science guy videos is not going to help you.

Islam gives him the freedom to take whatever he wants in life, from you, how would science give him something better than women, war glory, money and conquest?

Of course the worst pope is argentinian.
Nothing of value come from that part of the world. So many cases. Sad.

Have you been living under a rock, Jamal?

Do a search on Asian gang sex grooming England.

He is the son of Italian immigrants, not from Argentina.

Catholics and muslims must mutually destroy one another. A good way to do this is for a western govt/ intelligence agency to stage a MASSIVE flase flag bombing at the Vatican. Kill lots of catholic functionaries... possibly even the pope and do lots of infrastructural damage to the Vatican's buildings/architecture, etc. This extremely significant event with be broadcast all over the world. All of the staunch catholics will join their various militaries and go kill all the muslims. Then at the battle of armageddon, when they are gathered in their hundreds of million... they must be nyuked into vapor. This is the only way.

The pope kisses their feet, why would they fight each other?

>give shekels!

If the false flag is big enough and bloody enough, the pope with have no other option but to change his position on islam. Otherwise, the laity would abandon the CC. Also, if the pope is assassinated, then his successor might be a hardline hard-nosed traditional conservative. Just a couple ideas.

But why would Western intelligence agencies do this?

How could you get them to do it?

I don't believe catholics have it in them to fight anyone anymore, they are the ones bring the Muslims into Europe, giving them food, housing and spending money.

They serve Islam now.

If the west wants help in it's fight against Islam, then they would be wise to do it. I'm just biased of course because I am so vehemently anticatholic. Fuckin' child-raping organization. At any rate. There are like 1.2 billion muslims worldwide and like 1.3 billion catholics. Seems perfect for mutually assured destruction. It could work... it is really just a matter of crushing the vatican and blaming muzzies for it. If the vatican was bombed and/or the pope assaassinated, then the Cstholics would quickly change their tune.

You are literally hoping for the pope to be assassinated and planning it too, what kind of animal are you, MODS MODS MODS!

Hahaha atheists are the most delusional faggots. I am sure you weeabo 120 lbs futanari basement dwelling losers are going to do a great job stopping the spread of Islam. All while they breed like rats with multiple wives you sit in the dark using an onahole to get off to some traps.

I'm neither hoping nor planning. You manipulative chump. I'm describing what the elites are probably already thinking.

This desu

barnhardt.biz/2017/01/16/cutting-the-crap-31-questions-and-blunt-answers-about-the-catholic-church-and-antipope-bergoglio/

Are catholics known for terrorism? Pedophilia to be sure, bit not terrorism.

"What the elites are" holy fck u are a tinfoil

a tinfoil. Ow my feelings

Give me one example of a blind person seeing again. Sickness can be treated, medicine has advanced. There is a big difference between miraculous hearing and recovery via treatment. You sound like an idiot when you say the "miracles" of science. Miracles by definition cannot be explained, everything you mentioned has explanation and can be reproduced. Therefore not a miracle in any sense.

This is the problem of religious delusions.

Do you really believe ancient people could tell any difference between a medical cure and what you claim to be a "miracle"?
It's a tough red pill to get down, but a modern doctor in ancient times is going to be creating whatever religion he wants.

As if there weren't Christians doing exactly the same thing.

Realize that generalizing like that makes you look very stupid.
At least the multidenominational trap fans don't seem to be coming to behead you.

Europe is done for. Multiculturism has chopped off their testicles. They don't have the balls to stand up to barbarians and call them when they are.

Barbarian scum. The Catholics have let the Jews mind game them and convince them that they're suppose to be a bunch of effeminate cucks- they've forgotten one of the most important parts of being Catholic.

The Roman part.

Oh, so no God is not real and it's all a fairytale but aliens exist and came to spread a religion or something along those lines. That is what you are saying now? Who would be able to treat conditions with medicine at that time? What is your explanation?

It is very simple, they are not Christians. As if that changes anything, just deflect the criticism, I see.

>It is very simple, they are not Christians.
Yeah, they are. Because you don't get to decide that. There are tons of gay men with crosses tattooed to their chest who worship Jesus. Your religion does nothing about it.

>it's all a fairytale
It is in fact all a fairy tale. The deity of Judaism you worship does not exist. You just can't come to terms with that and live your own life.

Modern people went to African tribes with technology, and they got worshiped. 'Cargo Cults'.
You go back in time? Same thing happens. What's Mohammad going to do against a gun? Bang, you're the prophet of Thor, and that's the one true religion.

It's all made up by humans. The last red pill.

antichrist pope

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

No, they are not. They can call themselves that, doesn't make it so.

Again, where is your explanation. Did aliens come? Why? What was the purpose of spreading a religion? Why did they concern themselves with us? Everything is either made up by man or discovered by man, saying that just makes you look stupid.

>Did aliens come?
No, obviously. Some humans made it up to get people to live how they wanted.

That's all there is to it. That's why there are so many different religions, and sects, and deities.
You take some kids, you tell them to worship X, they do. That's why you do to.

>They can call themselves that, doesn't make it so.
It does though, because you have Sola Fide. You don't even know your own scripture.

And guess what, it's a religion, if enough of them say that's what Christianity is now, that's what it is. You're the 'heretic'.

Fuck off heretic scum you'll soon be removed

ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-denounces-resistance-vatican-reform-christmas-speech-curia

Sola Fide isn't scripture you stupid mongol. That doesn't explain why people believed, and died for it. They weren't children either, they were grown men. And then you had the entire Roman Empire adopt it. For, according to you, no reason either.

But anyway, I digress. You are the definition of a deluded autistic 4chin neet that can never be wrong.

>That doesn't explain why people believed, and died for it.
If your parents worshiped Zeus, you would too.
You can just train kids to be whatever religion you want.

There's no actual "religious miracles", and you'll never hear from a deity in any way other than psychotropic drugs.

And for that matter, the supremacy of belief IS in the scripture. You can call them "not real Christians" all you want. They still believe.

And that means your criticism of atheism is complete bullshit.

The Templars were the Illuminati. I'm so confused.

Yes, we both pray to the same God. We only have different books. Praise allah

Except at that time no one had worshiped Jesus prior! So that pathetic excuse for an argument doesn't hold. And there are several people who I am sure had Christian parents and are not Christians themselves. So again, that argument doesn't hold.

You haven't answered a single question I've presented. Nor have I ever made a criticism of atheism, only of atheists. Now fuck off you sub 90 IQ retard. Sola Fide is not scripture, it is a doctrine of Luther which is not part of the Bible.

Imagine what the world would be like if the New World was already inhabited by powerful civilizations and all the Europeans never got to leave.

>Nor have I ever made a criticism of atheism, only of atheists.
Which is a ridiculous contradiction. You're simply an angry and insulting person, like most religious people on Sup Forums seem to be.

>Except at that time no one had worshiped Jesus prior!
That's right. New religions happen when someone decides to invent one, and raises other people to believe it.

How did Scientology happen? Same way all the other religions did.
Or do you believe Xenu is real and gave them visions with alien technology?