I still can't believe it's real

I fucking love this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/885381/europes-far-right-parties-are-holding-their-first-ever-counter-summit-in-germany/
huffingtonpost.fr/2016/11/28/lomnipresent-systeme-des-anti-systeme-parmi-les-candidats-a-l/
lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2016/11/17/31001-20161117ARTFIG00141-de-trump-a-macron-le-discours-anti-systeme-paroxysme-du-systeme.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is the most stupid politician I know let alone the leader of a western country.

It's Rodrigo Duterte tier.

I can only hope after 8 years people will look back and wonder how they let themselves become deranged over a single man who loved his country

But seriously, Kafir, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

We've been electing career politicians for a very long time and things have just been progressively getting worse and worse. We're sort of out of fucking options here. I hope he does well though.

He fucking did it lads.

>it's duterte tier

So does that mean lefties and druggies are going to get killed en mass?

Still can't believe it.

I just love how the leftist hatres mechanism worked throughout the campaign
>run a scaremonger campaign aimed at the population into thinking Trump is a bigot and misogynist
>endless articles supporting the idea of hating him and his supporters
>attacks and aggressions at rallies
>threats and plots to assasinate him
>violent threats at electors at the electoral college
>plans to kill him and hurt his supporters today
>CAN'T YOU SEE THAT DRUMPF IS RUNNING A DIVISIVE CAMPAIGN OF HATE AND INTOLERANCE THAT IS TEARING THE NATION????

I am giddy.
The DNC is about double down on their soft racism of low expectations, they are going to get an affirmative action dummy to runt he whole thing again.

Go suck Hollande's dick you cuck

I'm not French, I'm Swiss. I just happen to be in the shithole capital of the French caliphate you surrender monkey.

Still recovering from our victory
>We found this billionaires tweets funny so we memed him into becoming the most powerful man on earth
>He will be the 45th President of the USA

Best timeline srsly

knowing Hollande then why do you even are impress by Trump cunt?

>Swiss
>Being a cuck

I am disappoint son. I thought the Swiss were based.

>It's Rodrigo Duterte tier.
You trying to compliment us?

WE NOT PREZ, YET!

Just like that Nigger tape was dropped before election day right?
:^)

The left is officially on full suicide watch

>knowing Hollande then why do you even are impress by Trump cunt?
Your fucking coward nation doesn't need stupid people to open it ass. Hollande isn't stupid like Trump, he is a fucking spiritless frog.

I don't give a fuck about what you think about Switzerland and Swiss people.

If liberals are so confident that Trump is going to be the worst president ever, why aren't they happy about the fact that they are about to be proven that they were right all along?

LIBERALS BTFO
they know trump is going to demonstrate that they were categorically wrong on every issue they have ever cared about

discuss

That's awesome!
Duterte is based.

>It's Rodrigo Duterte tier.

We can only hope.

i got the triple double

STFU Milka, he's a stupid guy who won cause nobody else was in front of a fascist, and because no one else wanted to run against him in his party except one who got charged with rape.
And if you think that Hollande is less stupid than Trump you are a dumb ass son.

Kek confirms Trump will be Duterte-tier and commit some much needed killings

I am with you user, we fucking did it. It was a wild ride, now we watch as /ourguy/ embarrasses the marxist media, crooked politicians and the brainless masses.

SO SORRY, AS I MISSED YOU

RUNNING WITH THE CRAZY CROWD

I'M CLIMBING, GOING HIGHER

I DON'T CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN

>And if you think that Hollande is less stupid than Trump you are a dumb ass son.
You surrender monkey don't understand what's stupidity. People acting in a way you disagree with don't make them stupid. Hollande isn't stupid, he's simply a fucking French acting like a fucking French

Checked

I can see stupidity when I see it, and I'm reading it right now neutral piece of shit.
Hollande has only had stupid ideas that have made him more and more unpopular, to the point to have 4% of agreement.
But nice hearing the cucked arguments from Nestlelandiard

I'll be there on Friday recording footage of faggot lefties pushing normies further right I can't wait.

>I can see stupidity when I see it
Obviously, you can't or you would have killed yourself

I will be blasting this riding through the streets of DC starting on Thursday, senpai. Fuck with me antifacist faggots and get domed.

This leaf gets it

t. Ahmed

Is that what you feel watching your reflection?

Wearing the flag is desecration.

Will Le Pen be the new princess of France?

This is more proof anime is for fags.

For the first couple weeks after he won the election I would start chuckling to myself at the thought that he actually won. Trump winning is perfectly symbolic of how retarded American political theater is.

It's the only way to get uncucked, but propaganda against her party is too strong in France.
Last time they went to the 2nd round (cause there's 2 rounds, and in the 2nd there's only the 2 more voted parties) everyone allied against them and ended with more than 70% against, but it was long ago.

It's just a flag, chill out faggot.

t. Assflustered smallbrain

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

the constantly fellatio of Trump is indicative of the serious lack of critical thinking among members of this retarded echo-chamber of a board.

trump is king, blacks are subhumans, the jews control everything. this is literally the sum of your beliefs, yet you all lack the courage of your conviction, and hide behind anonymous flags.

truly laughable, it is no wonder the mods do not attempt to moderate this place with any real gusto.

>Le Pen
That is why I am asking because our media sucks and doesn't actually inform us. They produce these type of stories instead:

qz.com/885381/europes-far-right-parties-are-holding-their-first-ever-counter-summit-in-germany/

It's cool to see conservatives coming together but I wanted to know from a local perspective if they actually have any chance of winning.

>truly laughable
yet here you are edgelord, part of the crew and part of the shitpost

Nah, he is pretty smart, he just isn't brainwashed like you.
You might think free trade is always good and tariffs always bad, but why do you think that when it's historically untrue?
I could say this about whatever you don't like about him as a politican, and you would either be basing it off memes or a misrepinsistiom of the man

>When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Can't wait! *prays to Kek*

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

just dropping in to remind the mods how badly they've failed in their duties, like enforcing the values of the sticky

could not care less who is president, this asshole is hardly different from the last asshole.

قتل نفسك أنك شاذ جنسيا الفرنسي
سخيف

I thought you'd understand me better if I spoke your native language faggot.

UNE BAGUETTE de PUTAIN

33%

As we have learned since the election of Trump, when you read "far-right" to speak of the uncucked parties you know it's probably fake news haha.

Well, I suppose I could say that right now she's leading the polls, which is impressive that they don't do as in the US and lower her rates.
The main problem here in France with Le Pen is that her party has a long history to be called fascist, or anti-sematic, and this came from quotes that his father, former candidate of the party, said when he was in charge.

This makes everything more difficult fo Marine, but still you can see that what's left of the middle class is slowly awakening.

Here in France the press is starting to qualify the 2 main cucks from the other "conservative" parties as "against the establishment" which is completly false.
I link some if Google translate works fine :

huffingtonpost.fr/2016/11/28/lomnipresent-systeme-des-anti-systeme-parmi-les-candidats-a-l/

lefigaro.fr/vox/politique/2016/11/17/31001-20161117ARTFIG00141-de-trump-a-macron-le-discours-anti-systeme-paroxysme-du-systeme.php

To make it short, Fillon has the president of the Bilderberg group as his counselor on economics, and Macron has worked for long enough for Rothchild's bank.

Fuck man. Trump alone inspired me to get a better job and take way more better care of myself.

MAGA you magnificent genius

you will revert to your slovenly ways soon

MAGA (make ass giant again)

Say it to my face.

Is that a challenge?

>American Education

Post your face if you got the balls chad

yes

if your improvement hinges on the election of a celebrity to POTUS, you have little in the way of willpower and will fail.

This triggers the bean:

well my dear french, it's quite simple...the world has to get back to it's natural state.
ENTROPY.
trump maybe is the one who will soften the fall of the western world so it can restart and build something great.

wow, he must have gotten laid that day.

This is probably the most epic me against the world story.
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

not even ronald reagan managed to be this epic.

hey me too man

I WORD MY MAGA HAT ALL OVER TOWN
UNSTOPPABLE

Duterty is the funnest thing in politics in a super-long time. It's probably the funniest thing since the North freed the slaves and they promptly moved north and turned all the cities into shitholes.

>le clown meme
honk honk faggots

(TRIPPAL DUBBED)
I'll checked it for you m8 and I'll kek it with ya too

Beautiful soundtrack. Really makes the meme.

Hall of the Mountain King, is it?

REMEMBER
86 HOURS UNTIL TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

correct

>you

>John Oliver in the beginning
>KEK

>Duterte tier

We are going to purge liberals that soon?