Little Saint James Island

I was in the Virgin Islands recently and was able to snap a few photos of the mysterious island's "Moloch Temple"

If you remember, Sup Forums found connections to the owner of this island with pizzagate. Weird VIP parties possibly involving the Clintons and definitely involving occult practices and possible pedophilia.

Disclaimer: Images have been edited or cropped purely for detail enhancement purposes.

I will walk you through the photos, and also discuss the things I saw when I passed by the island.

***There is more going on here than just the gold dome building.***

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.ioncamera.com/snapcam-a-first-of-its-kind-wearable-social-imaging-camera/
youtu.be/JLYC7ltxOrk?t=43s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands
youtube.com/watch?v=T2m3C0hnzcU
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
deliriumsrealm.com/moloch/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
nytimes.com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html
wikileaks.org/Hammond-Support-Letter-from-World.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/172819_-os-windows-1252-q-_us-mexico-un-econ-ct-mil_.html
businessinsider.com/hawaii-bank-got-tarp-cash-after-senators-phone-call-2009-7
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/containers/fix012/316312/0000950172-03-001313.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake news, fuck off

okay, but you better deliver

hurry the fuck up

>a few photos..
>I will walk you through the photos...

OK, go.

Less talk. More pics.

bump hope op will deliver

posted one of my better photos as the OP for attention. Some notes:

The two bird statues we believed to be owls are clearly more likely to be some kind of falcon or tropical bird. There are two smaller statues in front of the main door, they appear to be centaurs, with the right hand centaur holding a trident.

There is a small spire in the center of the gold dome.

There does not appear to be any visible security measures on the building itself.

hey assfaggot. if you don't post another pic your mom is going to die in her sleep tonight

include me in the screenp cap plz

This is my best photo of the front door.

It looks like a simple metal latch that pivots on the left side. No lock appears to be visible.

Sorry is taking a minute I am still editing my collection of photos and reviewing my notes to deliver to the best possible photos and information.

did you get inside of it?

another photo from the front

nice pics. but you should have hopped off your boat right there and taken some real closeups. I want to see what the masonry is like on that thing

No, I only passed by on a boat. There was no human security though, or even a human presence. Already noted there were no visible security measures like cameras. The only thing was a sign I saw on the beach

pic related:
>PRIVATE SECURITY
>PLEASE BEWARE OF DOGS

Didnt see any dogs on the island.

DO

NOT

LET

(((THEM)))

THIS

THREAD

should have set the island on fire matey

I was with my whole family and I didnt own the vessel. That would be a no-go. Believe me I wanted to smash the windows in on the building as much as you do.

>pic
Remember that weird cave/entrance we found on google earth? This green shed seems to be there now. **I am not sure if this is that little side entrance** if someone could post a top-down view of the island to compare images while I am sorting through photos Im sure we would all appreciate it. Stand by for another photo of this shed.

The birds seem to be some kind of crested parrot. Reminds me of cockatoos even though the crest isn't quite right.
It's definitely a parrot beak. The shape is wrong for other predatory birds (falcon, eagle etc).

fake new, trump will fix it

Here is a photo that shows that little side path leading to the green shed in relation to the "Temple"

get off the boat for a bit next time. anchor it near shore so they can't stop you from leaving by making your boat float away. Carry a concealed knife or taser in case of dogs. Wear a cheap bodycam to record everything you're doing. Ion makes one for consumers. usa.ioncamera.com/snapcam-a-first-of-its-kind-wearable-social-imaging-camera/

Of course carry your nice camera too. Jog for a while first to get used to running fast.

vandalizing will only increase security and make it harder for future anons to get info from the island.

SAVED & BUMPING

Switch tactics.

whats going on in that pic, user? freemasons?

Lodge in Italy as I recall from my visit..

Agreed. Falcon was just the first thing that popped in my mind. The feathers on its head are definitely more parrot/cockatoo inspired

and the shed again

Yep.
Yep, from what a reckon

Actually given that second bird it may well be some kind of cockatoo (or cockatiel)

But pizzagate is bullshit.

I'd bet $10000 that green shed contains an entry into a subterranean tunnel / chamber area

spoopy

no u
I was only there on vacation. There are VI anons that should be contributing more to this shit.

There's some weird shit going on

take me on vacay next time OP I will deliver

Those top statues look to be golden phoenixes

We need to get a Drone with a NV-Camera...

youtu.be/JLYC7ltxOrk?t=43s

It looks to me like it's some kind of utility shed, like a water pumping station to get water up the hill (and which would be connected with "subterranean" works (ie, pipes or conduits or whatever)

It looks like a movie set.

I'd definitely disguise my occult lairs escape exit as a utility shed tbqh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This, need NV on it.

I thought it looked off too but pretty sure it's the foreshortening caused by the zoom lens :)

True. But on the other hand if you had an occult lair you'd still probably need a utility shed to service it. :)

Do sheilas really like American accents? The aus military girls were sluts I met when on joint base. but then again the american girls were all over the aus guys because of their accent

We'll be moving on to other buildings on the island. Gonna put some tendies in the oven and pour some coffee while enhancing more photos. Keep bumping and advertising the thread.

When we going on vacay again OP, we need moar information

Definitely. I figure it serves a dual purpose.

I doubt they'd go through the pain of building an underground place without doing some disguising of the entry and exit points

Er... that's something of a random question.
I don't know. I don't hang around with the kind of women who hang around yank servicemen.

How come no one has ever been on the island to investigate? It seems easy enough to access, and I'm sure most of the time no one is there.

yea it is, just from what I saw your ladies likes our accent and our ladies liked your accent. The guys on either side didnt give a shit cause we all got ass lol. Trading women, at least we were all white.

What jurisdiction does it fall under?
Trespassing on a billionaire's private island seems to be a great way to get yourself shot.

Night scuba excursion? Drone investigation? How hard can it be?

owls?

unincorporated territory of the United States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas,_U.S._Virgin_Islands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands

The current Judges in the District Court of the Virgin Islands are:

George W. Cannon (Magistrate Judge - St. Croix Division)
Ruth Miller (Magistrate Judge - St. Thomas Division)
Raymond L. Finch (Senior District Judge - St. Croix Division)
Curtis V. Gomez (District Judge - St. Thomas Division).
Wilma A. Lewis (District Chief Judge - St. Croix Division)

Well obviously one or all of these guys over looks whatever the fuck goes on there.. whats their connection to it all?

>Curtis V. Gomez
Curtis V. Gomez
Curtis V. Gomez
Silhouette Placeholder Image.png
Do you have a photo that could go here? Click here to submit it for this profile!
Judge
United States District Court for the District of the Virgin Islands
Tenure
2005-present
Chief 2006-2013
Elections and appointments
Appointed by George W. Bush
Education
Bachelor's George Washington University
J.D. Harvard Law School
Have you heard of The Tap?
Click here to read the latest edition of Ballotpedia's weekly newsletter.
Curtis V. Gomez is a federal judge for the United States District Court for the District of the Virgin Islands. He joined the court in 2005 after a nomination from President George W. Bush. Gomez's term expired in 2015, but he continues to serve as federal judge on the district court pending his successor's confirmation. Gomez served as the chief judge from 2006 to 2013. Prior to joining the court, Gomez worked as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of the Virgin Islands.[1][2]

Education

Gomez earned his B.A. from George Washington University and his J.D. from Harvard Law School.[1]

Judicial career

District of the Virgin Islands
Gomez was nominated to the United States District Court for the District of the Virgin Islands by President George W. Bush in 2005. The judge served a ten-year term which expired in 2015. Judge Gomez continues to serve, however, pending the confirmation of a successor.[1][2][3]

We'll do it together user.

I fucked an aussie girl while on this same vacation. Why do aussie women have gigantic bushes? It was literally triggering my gag reflex and had to stop after a minute. seriously couldnt even see the vagina.

I will now be posting other buildings on the island. I'm going to post left to right of the island as I passed it with the zoom lens. Nothing of importance in this photo

I like how everyone on this board ignores the fact that two women have accused Trump of raping them when they were underage at Epstein's place.

Can you overlay the map and where the pics were taken and the vector to which the camera was pointing?

I seriously want to go infiltrate that building. For educational purposes of course.

Bot Much, fucking shill ?

CTR didnt your assets get liquidated and the boiler room shut down? I swear you guys were drawing unemployment

I would check for cycles in the Moon, astrological alignments, and the Solstices if you looking for Freaky shit...
youtube.com/watch?v=T2m3C0hnzcU

WALL JUST GOT 10' HIGHER PACO

bump

The shed is an entrance to an underground torture room. Inside it, there's a well about 50 feet deep well where corpses are dumped. There must be over 300 bodies in there by now.

you found connections to something that doesn't exist? I bet you found those on the internet, right?

If we just had a money that could climb down there and take pics and climb back up.... where could we get one?

Not my president, I care about as much as I cared about Berlusconi's escapades.

My loyalty lies with HRH

Where would we find a money that could climb down wells and take pictures indeed, pal.

I found a connection with your mom on the internet bitch, but you dont hear her complaining.

>Falcon
>owls?

Phoenix has great symbolic meaning in the occult.

That's an incredibly incriminating and messy way to dispose of bodies. They're on an island, there are better methods available.

that is creepy as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Monkey, but you already knew that. I have money on the mind baby, that is how you hustle son.

BUMMP

Creepy but beautiful island at the same time! Not a damn of snow.

Moloch
deliriumsrealm.com/moloch/

Look up the Judge of that Case, you find it leads to Crystal Voodoo Hippy's in Hilton Head SC, and Tarp Money in Hawaii...

Oh yeah 1st clue is the Photo... 2nd is the video.. 3rd clue is a wedding...

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs

nytimes.com/2001/05/20/style/weddings-ronnie-abrams-greg-andres.html

wikileaks.org/Hammond-Support-Letter-from-World.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/172819_-os-windows-1252-q-_us-mexico-un-econ-ct-mil_.html

businessinsider.com/hawaii-bank-got-tarp-cash-after-senators-phone-call-2009-7

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/containers/fix012/316312/0000950172-03-001313.txt

Thanks user

Anyone know what the statues are supposed to be?

"Why do aussie women have gigantic bushes? It was literally triggering my gag reflex and had to stop after a minute. seriously couldnt even see the vagina."

Delivered. Camera direction is obvious

They're no doubt phoenixes

The more I look at them, it's definitely what they are

One Is an owl and one is a phoenix

Both hugely symbolic occult animals.

The Island seems very unprotected.

They must be very confident in their underground system and the difficulty of getting in there.

Then again, knowing how fucking stupid Hillary, Podesta and Alefantis were they might just be that fucking stupid to leave Moloch Island abandoned

Nice work op

neat

its true. I had to go off taste and texture alone

this is some weird shit OP

keep it up

So Im assuming these buildings are just the residential/water equipment buildings. I have a close up of the artwork on the foreground building. Nothing unusual however.

What if Little Saint James is the prison of a powerful demon which requires children's souls to be content or else it will escape and wreck havoc on earth. What if Epstein is protecting us all?

So you circled the whole island at close range without anyone saying something?

Who is this guy?

Some transparency about it would be real fucking nice.

>Epstein

OH FUG THE ULTAMIT RADPILL