Republicans try to legalize killing protesters

Republican Legislator in North Dakota tries to a pass a law to legalize killing protesters:

youtube.com/watch?v=okbam9szcvI

>inb4 "it's the young turks XD"

Even fox news talk about this
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/17/north-dakota-lawmakers-bill-protects-drivers-who-negligently-hit-someone-obstructing-traffic.html

Other urls found in this thread:

criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Kidnapping.htm#
youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blocking roads is not a legitimate form of protest

Good.

>Sub-nigs walk into highway yelling about Trump
>gets hit
>somehow driver is responsible

Killing people for blocking the road should not be legal

"north dakota lawmakers bill protects drivers who negligently hit someone obstructing traffic"

Don't play in traffic then

Call me back when they get serious about it

calm down kike its a meme

this is the proof that right wing is an evil ideology.
you don't give a fuck about human life.

Kindly fuck off with your sewer ideology

killing people for living in their homes should not be legal you fucking kike

>Bad goy, you shouldn't kill (((harmless protestors))) just because they are blocking the road to the hospital
Nice try, shlomo

Fuck off you subnigger jew, wish we didn't help your fucking shitty race.

The bill is not about the hospital

Why did she say republicans wanted to "remove protections for protestors"? They were never protected by law to block the roads.

isn't it great that in America there are some lawmakers who are still trying to protect the right to defend yourself when your life or safety is in danger? It's not much but it sure beats the shit out of every other "civilized" nation.

If you support killing them for blocking a road you are supporting murder

There was at least one death that I saw caused by Black Lives Matter protesters blocking traffic. You can't just shut down roads because you're mad at something. And if it's not a giant crowd of people blocking the street it could be hard to even see the people in time to be able to stop and getting arrested for hitting someone in that circumstance is just as stupid as burglars being able to sue the owner of the house they're robbing.

>protesters
They're rioters and a threat to good people and the nation itself.

And you know what's even worse than blocking a road? running people over because they block a road.

Why not? They pose a huge risk to motorists who are going at high speeds.

Sounds like it's saying "being a dumbass by standing in the middle of the street on the account of your own intent to do so means you are no longer protected under the law of its intent is to purposely obstruct traffic."

TLDR: do stupid shit win stupid prizes

I'm sad you dodged the ovens, kike

Doing stupid shit is not worthy of a death penalty without trial

It'd about the roads that lead to the hospitals and the places ambulances go to rescue people.

If you're driving too-fast to avoid a protester, you should be stripped of your licence and publicly-flogged.

This is unambiguously a good thing. Even normies agree.

When these violent criminals come to deprive you of your freedom, you have to be able to retaliate in self defense.

Protester: (stands on island) "DRUMPF IS A CUNT! YOU'RE A COCKMONGER! PISS! BALLS!"
Enemy Combatant: (jumps in front of you on the highway) "DRUMPF IS A CUNT! SHITFUCK! DOGPISS! CUT OFF YOUR COCK SHITLORD!"

The latter deserves to die.

How's raining hell-fire missiles onto Palestinian doctors and aide workers going for you? How about using children for human shields?

Back to the containment camp, hook nose.

there was a spontaneous "protest" recently and a truck driver tried to swerve out of the way but slid into 6 people and killed them

think it was in seattle somewhere

Depends on the severity of the stupidity. We've grown way too fucking soft when it comes to these things.

It sure was 70 years ago

>death penalty without trial
By that logic self defense killings also shouldn't be legal as they're the death penalty without trial too.

Attempting to violently deprive travelers of their freedom definitely means lethal force is on the table, you god damn jewish rat. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Nowehere does the bill say you can intentionally run people down you obtuse dingus. It says you won't be liable for accidents.

I notice when this jew posts the blacked spam also starts

that's debatable.

>drive a heavy vehicle at 100 km/hr at the speed limit down a highway
>expect heavy vehicle to stop suddenly when idiots pop out of nowhere
>what is inertia
>risk swerving to another lane and endangering nearby motorists

No, that's called self defense.

we let some of them live

That is not the point. If you stand in the road where vehicles who weigh several hundreds of pounds and has an already difficult time to stop at 30+ mph. You as a person who is knowledgeable of this information still intend to stand in the street with the purpose to block traffic means fault is no longer with the driver but with the person who decides to impede traffic

TLDR: do stupid shit win stupid prizes

you moron
the penalty for extreme stupidity has always been death

I think that was the really subtle and boring fake news site with the 9 heartwarming pitbull stories and the finding of $300 in the flower garden

Wrong! They're protecting law abiding citizens from insane left wing extremists throwing themselves in front of their cars!

So you are just supposed to let BLM pull you and your family out of the car?

I don't see the problem here... They cause infrastructure disruption, we cause skeletal structure disruption

That's horrible.
But again its just one guy

That's your (((opinion)))

BLM and antifa are anti westernn shill groups full of double digit IQ genetic mistakes who deserves rope.

I fucking laughed, LAUGHED when that bitch got hit with a car during the election, when they were unironically trying to protest on a freeway. A FREEWAY. The fact that I got to hear them chanting "education not deportation", a fucking hand-me-down meme they literally got off a piece of paper from the Soros group staging these protests made it all the more fucking hilarious when she got BTFO by a Volvo doing 85. Even though it was just a fraction of what was deserved, and it was only one of them, it was good. Hope this bill passes. Can't fucking wait tbqh.

Can I still hit the reverse though witbout fearing any extra charges if I've already ran them over once?
I mean it's not like they are going to get any more dead from that.

Yeah nah, you can't control your car properly, ey cunt

Fuckin gimme your licence, you danger

>Killing people for blocking the road should not be legal
Lol. What would you do if a mob of arabs were blocking your car in east jerusalem. Ejoy getting lynched

>people who are aware that roads are important for transportation, that transportation is important for emergency treatment and daily life, and also that roads are dangerous because people driving fast may not see them

>people who are trying to drive their car and random angry citizens keep jumping in the road because they think it will help their cause

I wonder who here we should be defending?

One law for the gentiles, one law for the Chosen, my friend!

I am not handing over my license to someone without a high school degree

>this is the proof that right wing is an evil ideology.
Said the jew who spend his afternoon legally running over arab children in East Jerusalem

Someone blocks your road?
Now it's legal to run him over :D :D :D

Murder is finally going to be legalized in North Dakota :)

Can't tell if bait or legitimately retarded (antifa)

>check flag
Die you zionist shill.

The law does not talk about life threatening situations. it talks about

>someone blocks your road?
>you can just run him over :D :D :D

Republicans are monsters

>If you support killing them for blocking a road you are supporting murder
well.... som scumbags need to be murdered.

I personally think that it's your duty to push the pedal down to the floor if you see people jumping in front of your vehicle.

They are knowingly committing suicide by jumping in front of traffick and it's far more humane that they die quickly than be crippled for life.

>north-dakota-lawmakers-bill-protects-drivers-who-negligently-hit-someone-obstructing-traffic.html
>who-negligently-hit-someone
>negligently
Someone thinks "negligently" is a synonym for "intentionally".

Underrated.

This is actually a great thing, you dumb shill.

Blocking people with force equals kidnapping.
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Kidnapping.htm#
>hold the person to disrupt government or political activities
>Other states do not require movement of the victim to charge an offender with kidnapping
>A second-degree kidnapping does not involve sexual or violent assault, or exposing the victim to harm
> Using the threat of violence or other threats that might instill fear is also considered a use of force.

Protester maliciously interferes with your constitutional rights? KILL HIM!

>The law does not talk about life threatening situations. it talks about
Niggers surrounding your car is a life threatening situation. I'll rather be surrounded by lions or wolves. At least they don't know howto smash my window

There have been cases of these cunts actually blocking emergency vehicles, you utter piece of ignorant shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM

Accidents aren't murder masterbaiter.

Isn't your country the one that rounds up Semites, puts them into open air camps, bombs their hospitals/schools/homes and treat people like second class citizens? Where have I heard this happening before...?

Israelis should be the last one to talk about laws and monsters.

I will fucking shank ya

Finally some good news before trumps inauguration.

The bill says that if you press the gas pedal instead of the break pedal, you are still not charged with murder.

they are talking about "accidents" here

>supporting murder
Yet another prove the right wing ideology is an evil ideology.

Go back to your ideological sewer, idiot.

westy

Words mean things. Murder is illegal killing, and the law monkeys around with what is considered murder all the time.

Many ((("french"))) would die if this got passed in France.

Does this apply to protestors who try and build a human wall-type thing in order to keep people from entering things like political rallies?

Legalizing murder does not make murder not murder.

Many French will die, you think in a democracy, when Muslims are the majority of the population they won't all vote to impose Sharia on the minority White population?

Doesn't still mean you get to stop traffic just because you are upset.
If the driver gives you ample opportunity to move out of his way and he honks his horn to signal that you should move out of the way and instead you and your buddies decide to surround his car, then yes, I do say that it is in fact excuseable to press the gas pedal.

>i am stupid pls explain what is funnies, sarcasm and black humor?!

Sad

>Protestors gather around 30 people
>WHY ISNT THE MAJORITY WAKING UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I have an idea lets block the main traffic route
>Thousands of annoyed people because the 30 asshole think they can block the way to support their stupid claim

suicide by highway shouldn't make anyone but yourself responsible for your death

>The bill says that if you press the gas pedal instead of the break pedal, you are still not charged with murder.

Large angry mobs of people are a threat to anybody caught in the tide.
It's entirely reasonable that a person acts in self defense by hitting the gas when surrounded on all sides by those animals.

I'm implying that the people in that photo aren't french. And if it was legal to drive over those protestors, many would die, as french roads are always blocked with protestors.

You guys literally bulldoze defenseless people to illegally build houses. Suck my foreskin, Chaim.

Good thing nobody is remotely discussing or proposing legalizing murder, eh, jew rat?

if you stand in the fucking road its your fault you die you fucking kike

I would ask why the French put up with the that shit but then I remember why.

And the worst part about this is that these people aren't even fucking arrested most of the time, even though blocking the fucking roads is illegal.

And once traffic is stopped, they've successfully blocked firetrucks or ambulances from taking the fastest routes to rescue people if someone is in danger. Not to mention these fucking subhumans could swarm your car and try pulling you out.
A man in the LA riots was pulled from a truck and beaten so badly he has permanent brain damage. If I'm ever in this situation and they swarm my car I'll drive right the fuck through them, claim self defense, and try suing them for the damages to my car

good

>leftards
>human
step up your b8 Shlomo

Protesters as in people who are demonstrating their opinion in a peaceful manner or "Protesters" as in a horde of rampaging niggers beating the shit out of random people, lighting shit on fire, and shooting eachother?

This is an important distinction.

1. Why
2. It kills people who try to avoid or ambulances get stopped which kills people.

Either way you cut it protesters (blm and anti trump) should die.

During the Rodney King riots in LA, someone decided to stop for some of the rioters. California has a law where all traffic must stop for pedestrians.The man was then pulled out of his truck and nearly beaten to death.

Fuck off, kike.

I do support murder.

Tell me the world isnt facing an overpopulation problem.

>1. Why

Because feelings and human rights and a whole lot of other stupid bullshit liberals believe is universally applicable. They're like a bunch of slavering cultists. The Reactionary Right of the New Millennium: Radical Leftists.

I wonder if the people who made this story even read the bill.

Agreed, but shouldn't (((You))) be the one fighting those planning to gas other people like Anti-Fa was exposed doing by Project Veritas?
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

>inb4 (((Comet Pizza)))
>inb4 b-b-b-but you all worship Nazis

Sup Forums is not one person. People should respond accordingly to those who would tear down a system and hurt their families.

New Anti-Fa/MemeWarGen: