I fucking hate this place

I fucking hate this place

where is this place even on the map, I can't even find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
ledauphine.com/savoie/2017/01/16/geoffrey-bellir-militaire-du-93e-ram-de-varces-est-mort-dans-les-bras-de-son-ami-savoie-chambery-meurtre-couteau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There, I fixed it.

>>american education

Can someone explain me why Americans make fun of France all the time but consider Brits their greatest ally?

The British wanted to cuck the Americans and the French helped gain their independence.

oka thn fucking find it. go on. show me how wrelevant the country is

*My flag*
I fixed it

Ah ouais le kebab en tenue militaire.

pays de merde

>seulement 2 mosquées par habitants

bah alors on traîne ?

oh you zee wi ar now ze flamboyant nation ov Frankizstan, allahoo akabar

i'm gonna live in france next year.
how does it feel ?

Tu ne seras pas dépaysé.
You'll be right at home.

This piece of shit of a non-country needs to die.
Like home for you, Abdul!

Murcian Education system strikes again

Meme post, but at least half of Americans unironically think like this.

Because to Americans, history starts in 1940. I still remember this Eddy Izzard sketch where he makes a joke about Lafayette to an American audience... only to figure out nobody in the fucking audience knew who Lafayette was.

Like home

Je vais aller en bretagne, a nord-pas-de-calais j'ai eu la résidence.
et je suis docteur en mécanique industrielle

The American education system
> can't write properly
> can't even find the USA on a map

Mec on s'en bas les couilles.

>en bretagne
>a nord-pas-de-calais
Quoi ?
Sinon tu devrais pas avoir de problème à trouver d'autres Algériens qui sont venus, peut être pas avec le même parcours. Mais c'est pas très compliqué de s'installer en France.

Bah si t'es un pied-noir, bienvenu. Sinon, prépare toi a te faire renvoyer dans ton pays sous-développé.

Southerners despise Yankees for their smug condescension and general approach of talking down to them. Most Western Europeans act that way toward Americans but the French seem to really personally despise us whereas the Brits make a bit of sport of it -- they're pretty jolly and it's nothing serious to them.

> t. French-born American

C'est un mec de polynésie, ducon.

And dont forget to bring your sisters too. Algerians are the best sluts.

ikr
les putes moldaves c'est meilleur

Except France is consistently the European country with one of the highest -if not the highest- approval ratings for America while Germany is one of the lowest.

Americans hate France because they're easily manipulated puppets of their ruling class. Condoleeza Rice declared she'd "punish France, ignore Germany, forgive Russia" and even today that's what the uncritical American drones do. And not even single admission that the French were absolutely right in 2003, or that they actually fought and died until there was no hope left in 1940.

There's a great disconnect between reality and what Americans think. But that's what happens in a country where half the population thinks the earth is 6000 years old and this actually becomes part of school curriculum.

It was the flag between 1815 and 1830.

So fucking true... met some americans recently due to work and lost my word in front of such blatant brainwashing from their elites.

wtf. stop talking in hacker jibberish

Yes it was. Time to go back.

la beurre huileuse, mojito, chicha et levrette, toussa.

frogs are our 2nd greatest ally, shame theyve fallen

C'est vraiment merdique ici. Ne viens pas. Tu va attraper le sida. Va en Suède c'est mieux.

Greatest plumbers

Based. Take their country from them. Also spread Islam as well the cucks deserve it as they're no longer christian

France has 65+ people living in it, Algeria has about 40 million "people". Let me spell out what that means for you: even if literally every single Algerian moved to France right now, France would be whiter than America is today.

Especially if we consider that by American census standards, those Algerians are white.

>France has 65+ people living in it
Nice estimation bro I can confirm there is at least 65 people living in my town.

Also a non-negligible part of French population is already made of shitskins.

WE DON4T CARE WHAT OP OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIES THINK ABOUT US

SURRE YOU DONT

Because americans have no culture, that's why.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

Ou tu peux développer ton pays tu sais.

can i suck your dick sir ?

crybaby, accept it, most of us in eastern eu think you're full on black

No offense but that's probably more what they think of our elites than how we really are. Europe cheered Obama and did everything but drug up the airstrips to prevent Trump from landing. However one wants to view American politics, roughly half of us liked one and the other half liked the other.

The French liked Obama because it flattered them to think that a colored man would become leader of the free world.

> a great disconnect between reality and what Americans think

Vice versa.

> But that's what happens in a country where half the population thinks the earth is 6000 years old and this actually becomes part of school curriculum.

And that's exactly what I mean.

la vraie question est: es-tu apostat ?

wow, what a faggot.

shit burger talking about other shitty country lel

>"you could just develop your own country"
>consumes 3rd world resources at a fraction of market value
>props up corrupt 3rd world dictators to keep it that way

you're as stupid as most Americans and don't even have shit education to blame.

J'allais le dire

>eastern eu intellectuals
Pwahahahaha

FAKE NEWS

>american intellectuals

seriously, what do they teach you in school? Virtually every single estonian can identify all the major countries on the map

alright this one was original

lmao good one

Reddit, please go

I don't know where Estonia is but i know that you have the 2nd most beautiful flag in the world

Because during the Bush presidency, there have been massive propaganda from, guess who, the mainstream medias against the French for refusing to fight in the Irak war.

It stuck to rednecks that France is cowardly for this reason (???) and they hate us now.

Hopefully Poutine will nuke us.

Ne pas connaître la géographie est indigne d'un citoyen du monde civilisé.

>I don't know where Estonia is

btfo by french fry

Karim détecté.

>The French liked Obama
I'll rape your sister for that.

thx desu but please see picture related for a reminder

>semites
>whites

ledauphine.com/savoie/2017/01/16/geoffrey-bellir-militaire-du-93e-ram-de-varces-est-mort-dans-les-bras-de-son-ami-savoie-chambery-meurtre-couteau

This is why we need CCW.

Lmao, take that burgers.

Friendship ended with burgers
Now toothpaste is my best friend

kek

pffft

stay mad

The sad reality is we conciously or subconsciously base our worldview on what we see on television and such.

Britain has James Bond, Sherlock Holmes, the SAS, a massive amount of Victorian fiction and detective novels. Americans are exposed to plenty of British characters that are badass and stylish.

I literally can't think of one French character I know of that is portrayed that way...

Winwar

Hi guys

Any of my fellow countrymen here /Lys Noir/ ?

Balkanize France

Because Americans are stupid and dont remember their oldest friend.

Sad but true.

The French despise anything not french

Yeah pretty much this
That's why I'm a monarchist desu

>implying we don't despise France

Irak war
[liberty fries intensifies]

nice proxy shlomo

this
you american really have the memory of a goldfish

can the frogs itt direct me to a good french language news site so i can stay sharp with my french