Redpill me on nicotine:

Is nicotine still harmful by itself? Or is it just all the other shit in a cigarette that is harmful?

if you took nicotine without knowing it would you still get addicted to it? would you just feel a craving without knowing what or why?

Why are you posting this on pol?

Yes, it is used as an insecticide.

because youre an irish bastard.

>Is nicotine still harmful by itself?
No, the issue with smoking is the delivery system, not the drug.
Yes, it's ehy patches are a good way to get a girl addicted to you.

I believe liquid nicotine is actually lethal if it soaks into your skin.

well you're not supposed to wear multiple nicotine patches so i assume so

Not really, but to answer your question vaping is gay, yes

> insects

> not even mammals

I heard chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Better not eat anything with chocolate.

CIA likes to use nicotine because a strong dose directly injected will kill within 60 seconds

interesting

fucking genius

Well im talking low dosages. Not lethal.

Like all "harmful" substances there is nothing wrong with nicotine or smoking if you do it once in awhile when you actually benefit from the stress reduction etc.

You can chug bottles of HFCS and get ridiculously fat and unhgealthy and then move to ban sugar additives or you can not be retarded and eat real food prepared from veggies/meat/grains and once in a blue moon when you really need it indulge in a slice of cake or a piece of candy and not get fat or cavities and still be perfectly fine and happy. Smoking and drinking are the same way.

Has to do with heart rates and risk factors. It's like saying you're not supposed to drink too many energy drinks, which is also true.

Yeah, at high doses things are bad. Duh. Of course the question was implied to be "is nicotine at reasonable doses still harmful by itself?"
Ah, yeah, that's it. I wonder how well this would actually work.

I dunno maybe try asking a board related to drugs and medication not politics, dickweed. What thread are you sliding btw?

Im trying to slide Canada, Syrup Nig

in the right dose its like caffeine
yes
people aren't insects
only in massive doses

The biggest danger of too much nicotine is falling blood pressure. Hypervasodilation from excessive nicotine is dangerous and in large doses can easily be fatal.

That being said, unless you're a moron or someone is trying to use it as a poison, the risks from nicotine are essentially zero.

Nicotine makes your mind resistant to brain washing.

>Takes back whore after leaving him for better dick
>Must resort to tricking her with drugs to get her to stay with his inferior phallus

Pol's response: BRILLIANT! Wonder if that would actually work. This is a great idea. I'm going to try this.

Yup, the LD50 of nicotine in an adult is 1.0mg per kg of body weight.

Just FYI for science... nicotine used for vaping would likely never be fatal. On the other hand 100% nicotine is extremely dangerous. You have to use a vent hood to safely work with 100%. It has been used to assassinate people. Coating a steering wheel would likely be enough to cause a heart attack.