*thoughtfully fingers nigger asscrack*

Ahh... refreshing. Well Blumpfkins?

Post YFW when trump won

literally who?

>it's Trump's fault that he now occupies their thoughts.

Imagine having such an irrelevant career that you can only talk shit about somebody else when receiving an award for that career.

>fuck up

I don't think this word means what you think it means, faggot

made me kek

>fuckup
>billionaire who wins the Presidency of the greatest nation in history
Really made me think.

Tells you more about Meryl Streep than it does Trump.

A superfluous celebrity with an over inflated sense of self worth using a large event of other superfluous celebrities to grandstand on virtue signals? Color me surprised.

(OP)
>Imagine you were such a pathetic chump that you turn a happy moment for you into a chance to bitch and moan because you are still butthurt the candidate you supported lost.

imagine being so intimidated by the president elect of the united states that you allow him to take up all of your mental energy and all you can do about it is repeat the same insults over and over again even though you already lost

imagine you were such a fuckup that you were a multi billionaire with a large family of kids that love you and also the fucking president

>reality TV star, a world-class billionaire and an american president
>a nobody

I can never quite into liberal logic.

stop posting literally who's tears. it has been fun for a while but now is fucking tiring

She spent her time in the speshul limelight talking about someone else... and HE'S the fuckup?

>Meryl streep
Fucking who?

imagine thoughtfully fingering a nigger's asscrack and being thoroughly btfo in own thread

really made me think

My libshit father in law attacked Trump's reply thusly with no sense of self-awareness or irony:
>Meryl Streep isn't overrated
>she's the best actress of our time

Kinda btfo's itself amirite?

imagine you were such a threat the kikes had to parade out one of their ancient mummified whores to vilify you but it just turned more people against hollywood

threads like this need to be a bannable offense
..oh wait, they are.
sage

Imagine if you just won an election and what Meryl Streep thinks about you is irrelevant.

Listen bitch MMA is an art. Firstly, Arts is right in the name. And watch this and tell me its not art

Imagine you were such a fuck up you used your lifetime achievement speech to bitch and moan about current events

Imagine having a life so vapid that the most important thing you could do at a lifetime achievement speech is talk about someone else

Scrumpfkins

>yfw you have won a shit load of awards and just want to enjoy the free booze without a washed up cunt preaching.

and she was the first person to ever say those things about Trump

and it wasnt a waste of her speech she worked a lifetime for

why does everyone have that verified checkmark now? it's supposed to protect well-known people from imposters.

what dumbass would waste their time pretending to be "Anne T. Donahue"?

Ha! Blertf BTFO!

>Such a fuck up

>100000 hours inedlin

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

When will they learn?

>Implying that that doesn't just make meryl streep a horrible troll.

Don't forget he also won in the greatest "good vs. evil" race in the history of our nation

Is he redpilled?

Imagine that you are such a fuck up that you use your lifetime achievement speech to tell the world how shitty this other person unrelated to you in every way is.

I've never seen this much ass pain
Not even on our side
We had what, Bocephus compare obongo to Hitler and some state figures question his place of birth
The entire left is imploding on itself from the butthurt god damn what a time to be alive

>If you don't conform 100% to my worldview then I'm automatically more important than you.