/aus/pol Memesland Edition

One Nation leads Townsville poll
townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/readers-back-pauline-hansons-one-nation-party-as-favourite-for-state-election-seats-in-townsville/news-story/a3b51756a4f67940a3bad5c1e2b3c4fc

Half of Australia's 12,000 Syrian refugees will be settled in one council area
s m h.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-australias-12000-syrian-and-iraqi-refugees-to-be-settled-by-just-one-sydney-council-20170116-gts7i0.html

Sydney hits highest-ever 9am temperature of 36.5C, after mercury hovers around 30C overnight
9news.com.au/national/2017/01/18/03/33/sydney-expected-to-warm-up-again

Melbourners claim to be tolerant, proceed to campaign for homeless to be kicked out after the homeless make Melbourne look like the shithole it is
9news.com.au/national/2017/01/18/11/41/tempers-flare-as-rough-sleeper-in-melbournes-homeless-slum-lashes-out

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/18/one-nation-asked-for-trump-inauguration-invitation-says-foreign-affairs
andrewwilkie.org/whistleblowers-expose-true-horror-of-centrelink-debt-grab/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/government-to-change-centrelink-debt-recovery-program/8185366
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-popularity-slips-further-in-midst-of-centrelink-entitlements-controversies-poll-20170115-gtrqsn.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/turnbull-accuses-shorten-of-populism-amid-tpp-deal-comments/8185132
theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/finance-minister-mathias-cormann-bills-taxpayers-23000-for-weekend-trips-to-broome-20170114-gtrg3o.html
urbanwronski.com/2017/01/08/sussan-ley-centrelink-and-alcoa-turnbull-government-in-deep-trouble/
youtube.com/watch?v=q88JKf-sTlY
urbanwronski.com/2017/01/15/turnbull-government-in-crisis-fobs-off-nation-with-review/
theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/jan/15/the-governments-horrific-start-to-the-year-is-fully-deserved-and-completely-appropriate
afr.com/news/politics/one-nation-eyes-four-new-queensland-seats-20170118-gttjam
portnews.com.au/story/4231336/pauline-hansons-one-nation-soars-in-post-election-poll/?cs=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/18/one-nation-asked-for-trump-inauguration-invitation-says-foreign-affairs

pauline on PM watch

reminder the 2nd aus/pol/ thread is when the ALP shills rock up

How's everybody doing today?

Who QUEENSLANDER here?

She's never going to be PM. m8. ON probably won't even win that many seats in QLD because of preferential voting.

Beefing up the news here cus OP doesn't read news for shit

>fake debts and dumb cunts in government getting exposed by based centrelink whistle blowers

andrewwilkie.org/whistleblowers-expose-true-horror-of-centrelink-debt-grab/

>dumb cunts send Australian of the year finalist fake debt

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist

>dumb cunts admit fault finally, make minor changes

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/government-to-change-centrelink-debt-recovery-program/8185366

>the filthy kikes party is dying in the polls due to numerous fuck ups

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-popularity-slips-further-in-midst-of-centrelink-entitlements-controversies-poll-20170115-gtrqsn.html

>filthy kike tells closet communist to stop appealing to populism over tpp

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/turnbull-accuses-shorten-of-populism-amid-tpp-deal-comments/8185132

>finance minister the terminator overspends on his entitlements, more than ley, hasn't been canned yet

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/finance-minister-mathias-cormann-bills-taxpayers-23000-for-weekend-trips-to-broome-20170114-gtrg3o.html

>kikes fucked due to mounting scandals and other assorted bullshit

urbanwronski.com/2017/01/08/sussan-ley-centrelink-and-alcoa-turnbull-government-in-deep-trouble/

>even shitskins are paying attention to the centrelink debt fiasco

youtube.com/watch?v=q88JKf-sTlY

>jewboy is an arrogant kike, pisses people off

urbanwronski.com/2017/01/15/turnbull-government-in-crisis-fobs-off-nation-with-review/

>government has a shit start to the year due to jewing and all around being useless cunts

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/jan/15/the-governments-horrific-start-to-the-year-is-fully-deserved-and-completely-appropriate

yeah lad

South East Queensland reporting in.

shit's fucked, aye

hots as cunt out here

What happened to that VB music video?

sup bruv

northside here

I left that shithole for glorious Melbourne
How is your no jobs, high temperature, high humidity and generally fuck all to do going? Stupid QLD cunts

Cairns is truly a shithole

Yeah cunt

What are we going to do about the slants?

>The photo was actually taken at an Australia Day celebration last year. That's right, two young Muslim women celebrating our national day and what it means to them to be Australian. Isn't that exactly what all you narrow-minded, half-witted bigots want to see? t. Michael

shoah'd

Leave the Welshmen out of this

Anyone else get the feeling that now more than any time in the past it's become more acceptable to publicly support One Nation?

I see good things in our future

keep posting, and we'll see

>Isn't that exactly what all you narrow-minded, half-witted bigots want to see?
No. I want to see them on a boat sailing back to Something-stan

We good. Hot as fuck on site today but it was easy work so its swings and roundabouts.

Im currently dehydrating a bastch of meat that will eventually become jerky.

one nation is too rednecky for me

What's this shit about Hansen calling for a national ID card with biometric something something?
Am I about to regret my vote for her party?

Looks like a half caste

No

I want to see nothing but white people in this country

Everyone else can fuck off; we're full

Beware of botulism user.

it's some anti shitskin thing

but i got (You) to reply :^)

You're an elitist faggot

Get off your high horse

>dat 1 series winning streak
Yeh cunt what ya want?

>shoah'd
Why?

what does aus do for a job
>tfw living at home, moving to Sydney by the end of the year, just turned 18

They're a little redneck, but growing fast:
afr.com/news/politics/one-nation-eyes-four-new-queensland-seats-20170118-gttjam

portnews.com.au/story/4231336/pauline-hansons-one-nation-soars-in-post-election-poll/?cs=8

It was only 33 in Perth but there was a fair bit of humidity.
Still no reason for me to be sweating like a pig today trying to find shade all the time. Maybe it was too much beer last night.
I'm new to the working outside stuff, for the last ten years I've been working in a /comfy factory.

>tfw high rise work

who you support matey?

Well go vote for the We suck corporation cock party or the Closet Communist Party or the Marxists masquerading as environmentalists party then you fucking dumb cunt.

national ID card to stop welfare leeches

sparky

We're gonna need to meme AFP into power someday lads.

Unemployed at the moment, currently seeing if I can get into corrections :^)

How is it anti-shitskins if I have to have a retina scan that goes on permanent government record?
Fuck that shit. The government should be much smaller with less intrusiveness.

What are you doing in Sydney. Where are you moving from? What part of Sydney?

BLAGHALALRGHALGHLGHLRLRGR

TASMANIA IAMSATAN

>AFP

Who?

>AFP
brissie cops are a better Junta than the Federal police, user

But why have a biometric scan? That's fucking bullshit and I have never collected welfare in my life.

t. uninformed

Australia First Party

i wasn't eligible to vote last election, i'm going to vote 1n or some independent, my town every election votes the opposite it did the last year currently, because all our candidates are either suburbanites or cow farmers

GOYED

Brissie

kek - bet youre missing the Courtie right now

Sister of Britain First?
Why doesn't someone from your community try and get into ON and have a crack? Unless there's someone already in.

Fucking kikes

>ywn try to eat her kosher pussy through her cammies

studying, got scholarship for higher mathematics undergrad next year, going to figure it out from there

Fuck no cunt
I'm enjoying my nice cool 19 degrees

REPOSTING FOR THAT ONE CUNT

>was it hard?

Compared to engineering? No. Econ has an hour lecture and an hour tute a week, Eng has four hours of lectures and an hour of tutes with about the same amount of hw. However that doesn't mean its easy. You still have to go to uni and put in the work but it's easily doable. Just make sure you pick subjects you like and are good at (I picked maths proofs courses instead of easy essays like a retard) and you should do fine.

>how much lefty shit did you have to study?

Depends what you consider lefty shit. There isn't any emotional moralising so any lefty points they may come up with have a line of reasoning behind it. Thats good enough for me.

>how much did you focus on austrian economics?

None. Schools of economic thought are not really a thing except at the margin. We grab the good stuff and through away the rest. Austrian school got absorbed into the Monetarist school which basically merges Austrian and Keynesian econ.

>any job opportunities after you finished?

I have an engineering job now so I don't know if that helps. I guess it gives me an advantage in banking and finance but it didn't turn out that way.

>why economics and egineering? was thinking of econ and law desu

I liked both and couldn't pick which one I wanted to do. I think it was a good idea and it has actually given me the rounded education that arts students claim they get. I can talk to my engineering friends and tell them why a computer running the economy would be retarded and I can talk to my econ friends about how renewable energy works. Pretty comfy desu.

>this fat ugly dyke is the saviour of the Australian white trash

HAHAHAHAH! Australian men too incompetent?

because shitskins swap cards n shit

Are you a fucking chink?

LEAVE HER ALONE CUNT

Australia day's coming up. Any of you cunts get pissed off at how everyone disrespects the flag. They fucking put it on a beach towel (made in China lel) and then go and sit on the fucking thing at the the beach, pretending to be patriots for a day. or wear it as a cape or buy a million plastic little pieces of shit they throw around.

At my shitty country primary school we did a flag raise everyday and I was taught to always respect the flag and never let it touch the ground, I didn't learn much there before I moved away but I learned that and it resonated with me. The flag is the one representation of all Australian people, our values, our laws and our culture. Sitting your fat arse on it and rubbing it in the dirt is a big fuck you to all of that. Fuck me, we're supposed to be pleased because some muzzie starts wearing it as a hijab and because they're acting like dumb yobos were supposed to pretend they're fair dinkum true blue blah blah blah, when really it's just as big a fuck you to this country as everyone else doing it.

I was born in England, and moved here recently. This place will be the bastion of the European people once Europe collapses.

fuck wearing socks

t. freezing my ass off bayside on holidays

kys cunt pauline is a national treasure

i queendlands, longreach

I'd rather people 'disrespect' it as you described than be total unpatriotic cunts and choose not to participate at all

Flag-branding on everything is patriotism and I do not think it should be discouraged for old-fashioned notions about flag etiquette.

It is a good and makes it basically impossible for the leftist scum to ever change the flag in the future.

>This place will be the bastion of the European people

>implying your Chinese overlords will let that happen

The only white people I met there are leftist/liberal idiots defending niggers and chinks lmao.

no, theres like 40 gooks living in our area

The flag has specific dimensions to be classified as such. I'm in the army and the flag is definitely something we respect but getting angry of that is ridiculous.

Last year communists held a party where they barbecued a bunch of Australian flags... Bunch of traitorous cunts.

Fair points, but you'll never see me buying that garbage.

Haven't boiled alive yet m8?

>Obsessed

What the fuck is it with Singapore and Australia? What's your problem?

Also she's not a saviour, just a symbol of how sick of the establishment we are.

can i move in?

Where were you? Melbourne?

nah, eden monaro, there's either hippies, rednecks or retards living here

He's right though, Pauline is an inbred who can't form coherent sentences. Not saying the major parties are any better, but atleast Trump was a successful businessman, not a slow bogan who failed to compete against a rival fish and chip shop, who happened to be run by asians.

nah its not that bad, only like 35 here atm ayy lmao

You try living shoulder to shoulder with mudslimes, pooinloos and chinks and pay out the nose for it and you'll begin to understand the level of cabin fever the average Singaporean has

Is Tinder any good for getting a root? Been a while.

Enjoy Sydney mate. I lived there for 18 years. If you do your own thing and explore you'll find the best places to go.

She is a start. We will get better leaders when nationalism goes truly mainstream.

nah

>a fat, unattractive butch spewing racist buzzwords is an Australian national treasure

Says a lot about you sorry cunts. KEK

>a rival fish and chip shop
Fuck you and this shitty meme.

Chermside m8

thanks bro, is it particularly degenerate

Good if you're a 7 or better and don't take yourself too seriously

I fucked about 5 girls off tinder in the space of 8 months or so when I had it

Foreigners who know people here can effectively get free healthcare here by borrowing their medicare card. Of course you could just make a policy of sighting proper photo ID. While even that's pretty fallible, I think I'd rather they stop this rorting most of the time instead of always for the sake of privacy.

fucking disgusting down there

Caboolture master race

>Root
kek. Fuck I love you guys.

t.Englishmen who just immigrated

Eastern suburbs?

>he still says "shag"

its a beutiful dialect

Welcome home.

South East Queensland