youtu.be/W_oX6zZonRw

Sup Forums ETERNALLY AND IRREVOCABLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread919950/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=26yNXfXFTvU
mayfieldclinic.com/PE-AnatBrain.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up and go back to sucking Jamal's cock you eternal faggot

Black supremacists are hilarious, especially when you remember that the average black american is 20-30% white.

So whites and blacks are a different species? Sounds ok to me.

No, we transcended that thousands of years ago.

>People who evolved after interbreeding with neanderthals
Caucasoids and Mongoloids
>People who evolved without interbreeding with neanderthals
Aploids, Congoids and Aboriginals

Jeez look at who ended up building the civilizations that actually matter

>not human
>"non humans" still invent and colonise everything
>literally cucked the fucked up by non humans

are nigs genetically engineered to lose?

>being part neanderthal is somehow worse than being full ape
nigger logic never ceases to amaze me

Blacks are the missing link desu.

Imagine being this Swedish

Well she looks like an expert on anthropology, this ought to be good.

I'm so fuckin sick of this "Sup Forums BTFO" meme.
i don't care if you're taking the piss or if you're a turbokike, you need to fuck off cunt

Every single race within the spectrum of humanity besides Sub-Saharan Africans have Neanderthal DNA in their genetic makeup.

Yes, white people are heavily neanderthal, hence why they are superior. Neanderthals were greater than homo sapiens, but then got bred out, just like how whites are greater than nigs but are going to be bred out.

Not this crazy nigra again.

Albinoids - Albanoids - Albanians

Yes. The anunaki needed strong stupid human hybrids that reproduced rapidly to mine gold in Africa when they became tired of doing it themselves.

Neanderthals are alpha as fuck.

>Here's the thing; if you have DNA of a non-human I don't feel comfortable considering you a human.
>I mean, if someone else would like to consider them human, you can, but to me...
>If someone took 4% of fish DNA and injected it into a human it would have some differences that would make them non-human, so why are we giving them the benefit of calling them human just because they happen to be the dominant group?

This bitch is hilarious. Pure gold.

I don't get why America black supremacists just don't fucking go back to Africa if they really believe what they say. In case they haven't noticed, once college is over, the majority of whites forget about and avoid niggers like the plague here. They can go be in the KANGZ homeland and we don't have to have pavement apes shitting up our daily lives.

Not clicking. What are the ratings like?

>Nonhumans managed to enslave humans for centuries
>Nonhumans have oppressed, and ocntinue to oppress, the humans to this day

So whites are a superior species? Dope. Call me whatever you want, I'm still better than a nigger.

she's right you know

I'm glad that they finally recognize we are superior.

I have known this for years. Niggers are just finding out? Caucasoids have between 2-6% Neanderthal DNA.

Blacks in America have it better than everywhere else in the world

They know going back to Africa would mean having to actually work for a living. They'd rather stay here and leech off the white man for his money like MLK wanted them to.

>Mongoloids have the greastest amount of Neanderthal genes
>Mongoloids have the highest IQ

I bet Neanderthal were basically a superior race with extremely high IQ.

Neanderthals are a social construct. We are all exactly the same, you nigger. And before you call me a racist for calling you a nigger, remember that racism = prejudice + being a human.

>tfw only nigger agree with you

I don't think whites will go extinct since cloning humans and carrying babies without mothers will most likely happen soon. We won't be wiped out. But for now we should at least have tons of children.

perfect response

Well the way she's framing it I'd be more insulted if I was a human then and I'm glad I'm not one but something better.
Pretty sure Aboriginals share small levels of DNA with Neanderthals, Denisovans, or some other obscure extinct robust hominid, I don't think any population other than Africans doesn't have some type of non-Sapien Homo DNA.

30 minutes of unedited ooga booga
Will not waste my time

WTH is an Aploid? Did you mean Capoid?

>tfw too smart to be a human

They had larger brains but also likely much higher testosterone and certain hormonal levels which likely made them unable to socially function and cooperate as well as modern Humans. As such their language and abstract thinking skills were probably far below ours. However, their spatial intelligence and sensory perception i.e. smell, taste, etc. were probably far above ours.

She's actually pretty much correct but..

>implying neanderthals are inferior

Greater cranial capacity than humans
Much stronger/tougher than humans
Generally more peace-loving and wiser than violent, short-sighted human trash

Yes we are neanderthals and that's why we're better than the rest.

Yeah I think that's what I was looking for, they're all just part of the negroid racial group aren't they?

We Magneto Now

This is good. What if whites would stop seeing ourself as human? They can't call us racist kek

Yeah, her lack of understandings of genetics is laughable. Lemme just inject this DNA and bam suddenly new species, dont need to use CRISPR or anything for gene editing, just shot that shit right into the main vein.

Also, what's the bitch talking about white people not being able to breast feed?

If "human" is a english term and english is a white-created language, then white people determine the meaning of human. If white people consider themselves human, does this mean black people aren't human?

She's also saying that white people are violent and uncivilized because of our neanderthal genes.

Apparently, we haven't invented shit either. Blacks are the true reason to America's success!

I thought the scientific consensus said that race was a social construct. What the fuck is this?

How many layers of Swede are you on?

lolno at peace-loving, Neanderthals had significantly higher test levels than humans and violent and less stable hormonal regulation, the men were violent, aggressive and rapey as fuck, that's why all of the Neanderthal DNA traced in modern humans comes from paternal lineages and there's no mitochondrial or female DNA from them.
However, even if we assume that and the rest of the list:
> Manlets
Also they completely lacked what we would consider adequate social skills and therefore pseudo-classify as extreme autists. Would it really be worth being a smart, jacked, manlet autiste?

I like her 94% of hunters are white statistic.
Fuck, I could go on all day trying to refute her bullshit, but I'm proud of my Neanderthal DNA and the evolutionary advantages it's given me.

She will save the white race by telling blacks no to reproduce with them

Based black person

am i doing it right sweden?

>lolno at peace-loving, Neanderthals had significantly higher test levels than humans and violent and less stable hormonal regulation, the men were violent, aggressive and rapey as fuck, that's why all of the Neanderthal DNA traced in modern humans comes from paternal lineages and there's no mitochondrial or female DNA from them.

When I said peace loving what I really meant was that they had little ambition or talent for war. They didn't mass murder like humans do.

>Would it really be worth being a smart, jacked, manlet autiste?

Absolutely yes. That sounds great.

look at this creamy nigress.

She knows ALL!!!

We have been found out guys LOL

I mean not really, they're about as far from them as anybody else, the Negroids probably diverged from them first but the Capoids are the oldest humans based on DNA studies and they look really odd and distinctive, they're short, have like leathery yellowish-brown skin, they have epicanthic folds and stubby noses like East Asians and their hair is different than most blacks, kind of like peppercorns instead of a single mat of hair like black people or anybody else.

> they had little ambition or talent for war. They didn't mass murder like humans do.

Only because they lacked the social ability to form groups and develop advanced societies and war technology like us. Human hunter-gatherers don't do that either but if you gave them larger settlements and guns and taught them how to use them the results would probably turn out a lot worse than with just about any other sample group you could probably think of.

well, humans are fucking stupid then.

That is wildly untrue,
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread919950/pg1

I'd have a ? for this bitch!

Is your blood Rhesus Monkey protein free?

I bet you it is probably NOT! FUCKING NIGGER! and a creamy nigger at that.

Maybe she should take a genetics class before trying to be a racist fucking nigger!!!

Thanks user

i smell a race war

>says non-negroids are sub-human.
>source for her facts are all non-negroid.

Is this some kind of meta-troll, or is she really that cognitively dissonant?

She acts like white people can't go out in the sun without melting like the wicked witch or some shit. The only people I know who risk any sort of real damage from solar radiation are redheads, who usually have a shit load of freckles, which are concentrations of melanin.

15 minutes into her video and I want to kill myself.

I laughed slightly.

I watched the whole thing. It redpilled me on niggers' supremacist and genocidal tendencies.

There's no evidence provided that they were smarter than us in terms of abstract thinking or ideation. If anything their spatial intelligence was probably insane and far above ours on average, their existence in snowy, often featureless tundras probably selected for people who could pick out barely noticeable things in 3D-space from a far distance like Eskimos, and spatial intelligence generally requires more cranial capacity than other types of intelligence, hence why Siberians and Eskimos have the biggest brains.

>tfw occipital bump
>tfw large percentage neanderthal
neanderthals all had it, it speculated that it was to make more space for a bigger brain

And not supreme in the slightest

Hey fag this video it's by far better than you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=26yNXfXFTvU

Just another nigress mad that her ex left her for a white chick?

if this is the case, that would make africans pure homo sapiens and they are the most retarded uncivilized mongrels on the planet.

And by link you mean Earl Cambells (hot)

>not her real eyebrows
>not her real skin tone
>not her real hair
>not her real nails
>Human

Sadly I have known her ilk IRL, and have been pilled on their absolute lack of logic since I was like 12, I'm 29 now.

The WE WUZ KANGZ meme isn't far off from what these lunatics believe, only they take that shit to a whole new level and try to appropriate the accomplishments of every other race to make up for their deeply seeded sense of insecurity.

She is a trans atlantic colonial African American negro. Not a full blown congo mutombo negro. She probably has Neanderthal dna as well.

Human is a word of greek origins used to describe themselves. Greeks were caucasians so every caucasian is a human. Blacks literally aren't humans by the very definition of the word.

>tfw black women spend the most money on beauty products per capita just trying to not lose k like they do naturally

Noice

Tbqhwyf they're pretty fucking ugly IMO, they kind of look like an entire race of Robert De Niro's ugly half breed son from the pic that goes around on here all the time.

Her eyes also looks like it`s painted over plastiskin.

Libs really should use BTFO sparingly.

Yep. Single moms are stuck with a hunk of shit that looks nothing like them.

The daughter looks better than the mom in this case. That's one ugly pasty looking rotten whore.

> White people suck and aren't human that's why I'm wearing a Neanderthal hairstyle
> Why Black people should take white peoples' hair though

Bitch wants to be white, you can tell because she wants the hair, and she's pretty light skinned anyway.

It just another nigger that doesn't want to look in the mirror..

OMFG WHILE WATCHING AND TYPING NIGGER BITCH SAYS SHE HAS ONLY HUMAN DNA!

If your blood is + then you don't only have human blood you fucking nigger bitch! That means your blood has monkey proteins. Those which are in unison with the Rhesus monkey completely.

Skin color is an adaptive trait also NIGRA!

You don't like being called a monkey much don't you? I wonder why?

Bob said don't point the finger because you're gonna find it points back to you and that is fucking real shit!

fuck you dumb nigger bitch.

DAY OF ROPE WHEN. SHE WILL BE ONE OF THE BLACKS SWINGING FROM TREES WHILE GOOD BLACKS WILL BE SAFE AND HELPING TO HANG NIGGER BITCHES LIKE YOU!

the back of the brain is literally baggage
the frontal lobe is what defines behaviour, higher mental functions

retard

Not baggage, it's where the visual cortex resides bro. Seeing better = surviving better, especially on the plains where you would have to rely on seeing predators from greater distances to avoid being lunch.

Yes the back of the brain which if you notice in black a lot of times is actually LARGER is used for motor skills and spacial function with motor skills and hearing. Basically a nigger opens their ape fucking mouth AGAIN! only to be shown THEY ARE THE FUCKING MISSING LINK! Good for you niggers! CLAP CLAP You were the more animistic creation prototype 1 or God literally breed them that way after the fact. Either way doesn't matter to me niggers! I owe you NOTHING and God created me too! So FUCK YOU NIGGER BITCH!

Go home. You're drunk.

If being human means a nigger, am fucking glad I ain't one.

=.=

lets just say when a greek petrovolos hurled rocks at you from 300 meters and destroyed your mudhuts/treehouses it didnt matter how good you could see

>Only because they lacked the social ability to form groups and develop advanced societies and war technology like us

Explain African Blacks then. They have 0 neanderthal DNA yet they have failed to go far beyond hunter-gatherer type of intelligence and society. They are extremely violent even with their simple weapons and tools. They are the best example of something comparable to how you described Neanderthals earlier; "higher test levels than humans and violent and less stable hormonal regulation, the men were violent, aggressive and rapey as fuck"

Could swear you're talking about a nigger there, yet they have no Neanderthal DNA. We have Neanderthal DNA and we don't express those traits anywhere near as much as pure human Africans do.

If Neanderthals were hyper-violent, rapey low inhibition snow-niggers, why aren't we hyper-violent, rapey low-inhibition snow-niggers? Why aren't we more fucked than Africans if we were cross-bred with, what you're making out to be, a group worse than niggers?

You need to take a break.

The only good black is a black that isn't in interracial relationships , black genes are just the definition of inept and are just designed to ruin other genes, it's pretty much why zionists abuse this to bring niggers to the western world.

s used for motor skills and spacial function with motor skills and hearing

WRONG

you should stfu when civilised people discuss science mayfieldclinic.com/PE-AnatBrain.htm

I love stuff like this. It shows the moderate human beings what is really going on with the left/BLM types.

It needs to come out now, before people in the middle fall further to the left.

That bitch just catches a flying chair like it's a ball. Christ.

were.... I mean ARE unless some non nigger commits genetic suicide!

Which even this nigra is a product of just LIKE if I had a son OBONGO nigger!

Well give you niggers your race WAR!!!!

WE WHITES WERE JUST WAITING FOR A EVIL WHITE PERSON TO BE IN CHARGE FIRST!

have a nice day niggers!

>gorilla telling humans what they are

I would say that a significant portion of Affican Americans have Neanderthal dna. African Americans aren't pure negroids. They're mostly African with some and at times perhaps more Indo European genetics.

Human is a word of latin origin, nothing to do with greeks