What is your stance on education reform?

What is your stance on education reform?

Other urls found in this thread:

nostateeducation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The elephant is the jew because he will tear down the entire tree just so he can stand on top of it. Also this picture implies niggers are good at school. 2/10

We should go back to the guild system: you want a job, you become the apprentice of a master until you're a master yourself.

That implies Jews are treating unfairness in our system

>Destroying a system which delivered the enlightenment onto the world for the sake of dumb animals who've been inert for millenia

>because expecting a black person to take a math class is like expecting an elephant to climb a tree

>that comic
>implying everyone who participates in the education system isnt the same species
>implying all humans are capable of understanding the basic principles of math, history, ELA, science and whatever else is taught in primary and secondary schools

jesus people will just look for anything to complain about

****all humans AREN'T

my point is everyone is theoretically able to do the simple things taught in schools

ALSO everyone takes the same exams because everyone was taught the same fucking material

goddamnit

Anything besides first classes of school education is both a waste of time and tought absolutely horridly
I understood more about high school and college topics by reading special books, wiki and watching youtube on these topics
Thats just how bad teaching is right now

After the tree has been torn down it is no longer a meaningful test for anyone. So they are "treating unfairness" with Marxist cancer. Seems accurate.

So what exactly are niggers good at? Crime? Honestly, they're not even good at that.

Different humans having different thought processes isn't really comparable to different animals having the physical capability to all do a thing they aren't designed for.

Should segregate niggers
And boys and girls attend different schools

No, but they try so hard

Depending on which nation are we talking about. Its not like the west has one educational system.

Personally, I would make it the danish way. I studied in 6 european countries, at least 1 semester in each of them and I gotta say the danish have it pretty much figured out.
Also fuck austria and your commie deadbrain memorizing.

this works here

Education should be deregulated.
1. If someone has degree in certain field and in education he can be teacher on the subject.
2. Curriculum is offered from the database, chosen by parents.
3. Database of curriculims is updated with statistics of graduates.
> when did person got married?
> how much children?
> is graduate happy about life?
> when started work? > is employed? > has career? > incomes?
> health > usefulness of the learned course

Unless they can put forth a productive (inb4 reproductive) forte of blacks, this is not an argument.

>everyone is theoretically able to do the simple things taught in schools

Unless of course, everyone isn't made equal (OY VEY).

But the people making cartoons like OP's pic will draw a different conclusion from that than most of Sup Forums.

this 100%

Those nice numbers confirm it also

Dumb caricature.
In schools kids aren't asked to do complex math.
It would have a point if every kid was required to be a math genius, and kids who are good at physics, history, arts, sports, English etc failed.
That's not the case.
You choose where you want to go once you've proven you understand the basics.

>everybody is a genius
no

Our current system was designed by people who wanted to get both men and women into the factories, they designed it in such a way that kids would learn to respect authority, show up on time, answer to a bell and become good goy factory workers.

Since the west don't have any factories to speak of any more (not where humans stand in like to do repetitive shit anyway) it is outdated.

Kids should be thought reading, physical training, basic math, history, sewing, woodworking, metal working, culture, managing a personal economy, cooking, nutrition and physical training and from grade 1 to 6 and after that the kids should move on to what ever they like if they have the aptitude for it. Forcing some poor half dumb kid to learn more math then is needed to make small scale transaction in day to day life is just a waste of time. Its better to teach him a trade. And every one don't need to be doctors and engineers anyway, its a waste of resources to send every one to college.

>>because expecting a black person to take a math class is like expecting an elephant to climb a tree

>Unless of course, everyone isn't made equal (OY VEY).

I disagree, even lower races can grasp the BASIC, SIMPLE concepts you need in high school.

The more advanced concepts in college will be out of reach of dumber people but everyone is able to understand secondary school at minimum

Get the government out of education.

Here's a free e-book for you fags that think you disagree with me, but you're just plainly misinformed:

nostateeducation.com/

I think the biggest change that ought to happen is to move "education" away from something that's done in "batches", for overly-long set amounts of time, under the eye of the government and quango institutions.

It might sound like a cop-out answer to Sup Forums nowadays, but I think the free market would, if not entirely fix things, be a breath of fresh air and the shake-up society needs. The state-school "industrial complex" has a stranglehold on people far more insidious and oppressive than almost anything else in society, and people don't even realise because it's so ingrained.

Just imagine a school you would actively *want* to send your child to. Would it be the type the state makes available and mandates that you should?

That nose.

>Kids should be thought reading, physical training, basic math, history, sewing, woodworking, metal working, culture, managing a personal economy, cooking, nutrition and physical training and from grade 1 to 6 and after that the kids should move on to what ever they like if they have the aptitude for it. F
I forgot.
Anything after 6th grade should be handled by non government organizations. No state involvement after that point, if the parents want to go private before that they can but this is just to make sure that every one literate, even if their parents are negligent trash.

This will lead to waves of people chosing currently best selling field and leading to its overpopulation by the time they actually graduate
Honestly i would prefer a system that would calculate current supply and demand of the graduates in specific fields and try to project it into the time they do graduate + some years

> the american education system favors black monkeys

I'm actually for automation in education, for that same reason. Reduce the role of the teacher. The idea that the whole class uses the same learning methods is outdated.

Personally, i've always been really bad at maths, but at languages, for example, I excelled. And classmates of mine had the complete opposite.
But because I had learn maths at the same speed as all the others, I fell behind, my teachers thought I was lazy, while I just didn't get it.

If you had a computer program that recognizes your level at a certain subject and gave you tests accordingly, you would learn a lot more than you normally would. The technology has been around for at least 10 years, but we won't use it yet. I think that's a shame.

the private sector can't handle 50 million students, its too much. thats why the government has to; at the expense of quality unfortunately.

its not the same as a human teacher. Kids need that 1 on 1 interaction; not just for effective teaching but for socialization as well. you're basically describing an online class .

I agree with you. I think the teacher should be around to explain difficult subjects 1 on 1. Not explain the difficult subjects 1 on 30, like what happens now.

I'm not sure if, in this way, you could increase the number of children per teacher, or maybe you should even decrease it, to give the pupils more teacher-time.

>the private sector can't handle 50 million students, its too much. thats why the government has to; at the expense of quality unfortunately.
Remove state involvement and hand it over to the private sector and it will grow fast.

So would the costs, to the point where some parents can't send their kids to school anymore, and education becomes a thing for rich people again.

Or the complete opposite happens, due to the killing competition in schools, they cut budgets on everything. Offering cheap, but low quality education.

I don't know if this is a great idea.

best educated country in the world is essentially the same structured shit but even more hardcore. this comic is dumb.

>everyone is a genius
>you just need to teach them in the right way
Nope. Educational success depends on IQ, which is heritable. The "educational reform" needed is to stop wasting money trying to educate monkeys who don't want to learn anything. Stop their education after elementary school and provide higher quality, more in-depth education for those who have demonstrated their willingness and ability.

If you judge a negro by its ability to build a civilisation, it will live it's whole life believing that it was kangs and shit

>make government schools run by the Feds

No shit this happens

>Multiple species attend human school

literally what the fuck? A nigger made this didn't it?

kek

this cartoonist is right. segregation is the only answer

What?

You're working under the assumption that the education system MUST provide everyone with "the same" kind of "education".

I mean, someone in the USSR mightn't have believed that a single private sector company could sell billions of burgers at a dollar each, but there are multiple companies that outdo what a government agency designed to maximise quantity above all else could produce.
That assumes that education is one-size-fits-all and as easily and objectively quantifiable as hamburgers, though, which it isn't.

The state could give schools and parents funding if capital accumulation was too difficult and inequality too absurd or unfair. The main thing is that the state dictates the whole conduct of "education" for people, which means they spend too long doing too little, too inefficiently. You don't need to spend 12 + X years rote-learning extraneous trivia for exams to be functional in a job, and you'd be better off at home reading if you wanted education for its own sake, rather than cooped up with 20 to 40 other children who don't want to be there, and are held up at the standard of the lowest common denominator among them.

>Remove state involvement and hand it over to the private sector and it will grow fast.
thats not how it would work at all. Only already-well off parents would be able to afford to send their kids to these schools. Huge numbers of kids would be left out with no education at all. There is a reason why the government starting getting involved in these things to begin with. The private sector has superior quality but it can't possibly cover everyone.

>So would the costs, to the point where some parents can't send their kids to school anymore, and education becomes a thing for rich people again.
There would be charities, churches, scholarships, loans etc. Normal education only cost a ton when its subsidized by the state because then private interest sees an opportunity to take some money from the endless coffins of the tax payer. Leave it to the free market and they will adapt to that.

Companies and corporation would pay or give loans on good terms for kids that shows promise in certain fields that are in short supply, if they agreed to work for them for x amount of years (or pay a sum) after graduation.

This.

everybody is not a genius that is a liberal delusion

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

>thats not how it would work at all.
It is
>Only already-well off parents would be able to afford to send their kids to these schools.
Compared the west now to the west 100 years ago every one is well off.
>Huge numbers of kids would be left out with no education at all.
I said there should only be state runs schools from grade 1 to 6. So every one would get an education
>There is a reason why the government starting getting involved in these things to begin with.
Yeah, they wanted to get women into the work force while brain washing kids to be good goys

>ayo
>AYO HOL UP
>ay ay
>lemme tell you sum'n
>*smacks lips*
>shiet see we AWL be genius'z n shit
>it be jus' like
>jus' like you know
>you know summa us be geniuses at shit like jacking cars and gettin dat weed in dat lockup HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK U NO??
>lol baka dog school racist as fuck stay woke nigga

I ponder on this exact thing as well

Russians should know - more than everybody - that 5 year production plans don't often work too well.

>There is a reason why the government starting getting involved in these things to begin with.
Yes. The reason is indoctrination. Your public indoctrination centers produce incompetent people that can't get any employment outside of Walmart or McDonalds unless they take 4+ more years of extremely expensive "higher education" or basically teach themselves a profession. Public schooling is an indoctrination scheme and should be abolished.

BUMP

Why would the costs go up?
And if the costs go up to the point where only rich kids go to school, what's stopping a competitor from lowering the prices and lowering the costs?

All I can think of is the corporate fascist cartel, and guess what the gouvernment is doing right now: exactly that.

Does Ireland have charter schools? I can only speak from my own experience with charter schools in the United States, but the free market simply creates new problems in education. The preoccupation with profit is the largest problem. Teachers are poorly compensated. I know that plenty of people would call that a plus, but if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Any class, program or activity that goes beyond the bare minimum gets canned in the name of budgetary constraints. Corners are cut. Parents are customers, which means they are always right even when they are wrong. There are just too many problems with the free market.

I'd suggest that Christian schools and other non-profit private schools are better. It's also a matter of philosophy - free markets schools don't stand for anything other than money, while Christian and other non-profit private schools actually want to instill something valuable in students. One barters, the other gives.

>You're working under the assumption that the education system MUST provide everyone with "the same" kind of "education".
No. Education system must provide everyone with something however. Leaving things up to the private sector would result in millions going without.

>The state could give schools and parents funding if capital accumulation was too difficult and inequality too absurd or unfair.
" I disagree with the voucher system because I believe that if a complete voucher system were to go into effect, the wealthy would segregate themselves even further from the rest of society by spending more than the voucher amount to attend expensive schools. In the meantime lower class kids would spend no more on education than the voucher amount. The poor kids would thus attend less funded schools,with smaller budgets for schools supplies and teacher salaries. My feelings are that voucher systems are basically creating a spectrum in which the more money you have, the better your education will be.

This is one of those classic feel good comics that says everyone is special.

Your Art History degree is not even equal to a musician's Classical Performance degree which is not equal to that Defense Industry Engineer's multiple degrees in Mathematics, Structural Engineering, and Nuclear Physics. He's working on a new fission reactor while the musician is playing Bach to entertain his big money donors who will look at some fascinating paintings that the art history major can tell them all about.

Your choices in life matter deeply and not all education is equal.

>the rich will get a better education than the poor! we can't allow that so let's drag everyone down
Leftism in a nutshell. The people whose children can benefit from better education will be able to afford it. IQ is heritable and significantly correlated with material wealth and educational success.

Pretty accurate that the teacher is an obvious Jew

>I'd suggest that Christian schools and other non-profit private schools are better. It's also a matter of philosophy - free markets schools don't stand for anything other than money, while Christian and other non-profit private schools actually want to instill something valuable in students. One barters, the other gives.
Oh, I'm so close. Keep talkin' those sweet words to me, mein fuhrer

Literally dont care as long as education is predicated on property taxes. Keeps people where they belong.

So basically you just argued that different races are different species. That's pretty regressive tbqh family

>Public schooling is an indoctrination scheme and should be abolished.
I like this kike

The school is mandatory for what? 9 years? its 9 years here in Sweden anyway and people still need 3 more years (gymnasium) education in a trade school to be employable. Either in a trade program or a program that focus on laying the foundation for more education after those 3 years.

So that's basically 12 years education, most days of the years for several hours every day even for ordinary plebs. And some people still aren't ready for the job market. What the fuck?

we need to teach kids that being a special snowflake is cool and all(artists and such), but without water(trade jobs), it could have never been formed.

i kind of agree with that image, but at the same time this is a "humans world" and you need at least some of the same skills as your brothers to be able to survive.

That picture is retarded. Everyone is not a genius.

As far as education reform goes, defund it all. Smart people will figure out how to learn on their own.

you also would not give that fish a job that requires him to climb trees, or pretend that he was good at it

It's a cute argument, but it's 2017 and there's only one culture that is relevant, so we know very well which kinds of intelligence are relevant.

Being able to learn and use math effectively is about the most important trait a person can have in 2017, and it'll only become more important as time moves on.

Meanwhile, being good at hunting vermin with a lance is not a trait that's relevant at all. Maybe 5 or 10 people can make a living out of doing it for youtube and shit, but it's not for everyone.

And nobody cares about what kind of "intelligence" some tribes in some shithole country require, the truth is you don't have to be all that smart to be a hunter, you just have to hunt a lot. Smarter people in OUR society would have no trouble becoming hunters if they had to.

Spend less on nigger pre-prison institutions and just put a conveyor belt between a "public school" and a prison yard. I just saved our government money required for the police and justice system.

>the government does a bad job at X
>instead of fixing or addressing this issue, lets axe it and turn it over to the private sector
libertarians make no sense. Yes, everyone knows the schools are bad. no one is denying this. libertarians act like they're reporting breaking news when they point it out. But lets roll up our sleeves and fix it.

Having everyone to go to the same public school ensures that people have a stake in promoting broad scale quality education.

But you see, user... the primary function of schooling isn't to provide people with marketable skills. Technical skills aren't everything in life. We have to teach kids heavily biased versions of literature, history, civics, philosophy, art etc. to produce well-rounded leftist adults who will know to call out the racists, misogynists and capitalists (even if they don't know how to do anything else).

No it doesn't. It ensures people will take their kids elsewhere.

I'm not a pure leftist as I'm okay with unequal outcome.

However, everyone should have equal opportunity regardless of IQ level. Or as close to it as we can.

>the government does a bad job at X
Good thing we agree here.
>but if we don't give the government control over education, all these unproven disasters will happen
Burden of proof is on you.
>the current sorry state of X is a pure coincidence. the government CAN do a good job at X
What would be their incentive?

>muh equal opportunity
Define "equal opportunity". Protip: you can't do it in a consistent way that doesn't lead to absurdities.

bad analogy is bad. but even then, if success is defined as tree-climbing then yes, the fish is going to be a failure. the comic is making fun of too-tightly-defined uses of smarts but its seeming solution is to broaden the definition to the point of uselessness.

the education system defines success as skill in math, science, language, history. if your special snowflake can't speak but is really good at making self-portraits out of his own feces, then yes the snowflake has failed the education system. if it makes *you* feel better that he is such an accomplished shit-artist, knock yourself out.

This triggers the leftists because too many liberal beliefs centre on the idea that the environment exclusively determines the aptitudes we develop.

Graduating from school isn't that fucking hard, I don't care who you are. Yeah, not everyone excels in the same things, but if you can't get at least a C in every subject you're required to take you're either a retarded lost cause or you just don't give a fuck. Post-secondary education has even less excuses for failure since you can pick your major and ignore most everything else.

there would be a lot of illiterate people, who were not thought how to behave. This would not lead to real invention. Real invention comes from a diverse knowledge about general things.

We have this sort of system already with faculties. Education at it's form is good. We need to teach the basics to students, let them decide what they wanna do with their lives later.

Never had to study for anything, passed all schools with flying colours. It was only when I got up to college level that I started getting C's.

That's just now how it's supposed to work, is it? Not saying I'm a genius, surely my teachers must have tried to embed a work ethic and they damn well didn't.

State education is broken, if ever it hasn't been that'd be a miracle.

In this context, equal access to quality education. Simple. Its the "quality" part that needs work now. I think that there likely is a role that the private sector can play in this. We will need a combination of vouchers, charter schools, smart regulation (ie: no creationism, etc..), and other applications of private-public partnerships.

The issue with lolbertarians is that they have the solution to every problem already (muh free market) and work their way backwards from that. If the market can play a role, then im all for it. If the government needs to do it, then so be it. But lolbertarians are all about their market dogma, not about practicality.

>you can pick your major and ignore most everything else.
I wish. My school's "gen-ed" requirements were unnecessarily extensive

The current system is shit from elementary level all the way up to universities, but it's too far dug in at this point to ever get fully changed I fear. And it'll only get worse as we continue forward

Is this an admission that different people are biologically better at different things?

>In this context, equal access to quality education
I didn't ask you about "this context". I asked you a general question which you did not address. Please try again.

>The issue with lolbertarians is that they have the solution to every problem already
I'm not proposing any solutions to any problems. I'm just challenging your proposition that people should continue paying to support a shit-tier system against their wishes, and so far you're not doing a very good job at justifying it.

Invention is nothing but solving a problem.
All you have to do is see a problem and work out a solution.
The gearbox was invented because engines engines didn't have enough power at 0 ram to get the car rolling.
Don't need to be a biology major to understand how to transfer power from the engine to the wheels either.

Besides that, there's no reason not to study general knowledge on your own as part of the apprenticeship. These days you can have an entire library of education on your phone, so you can do some reading while your on your way to the master and when you're going home, and then some more.
You don't even need to test yourself, because those are yardsticks that prepare you for the exams, and who knows whether we'll need those.

Get back to the 3 R's and give these kids the basic tools that they need to survive in the world. Schools fail in their primary function yet excel in producing snowflakes.

Disband the teachers union and fire bad teachers and administrators. Lets MAGA these motherfuckers!

>Besides that, there's no reason not to study general knowledge on your own as part of the apprenticeship
Except to mature you and show that you can handle some standard method of education.

It would be nice if you could just do whatever you're interested in, but you shouldn't expect that risk to be taken on you until you demonstrate a your competency

Here, the public schools suck shit balls, when you send your kid to school, you expect your kid to do math or read, but instead they become a gang member, or get knocked up by one.

There's some work to be done.

Sounds very similar to the public schools in the south west US

I wonder why, hmm

>make every school an independent organization
>Make teachers the "shareholders" of this new organizations
>As long as the executive board if the school allows you, you can become a teacher
Option 1:
>New pupils are accepted only by decision of the school
>School does interview with child parents entrance exam whatever they want
>School teachers whatever it wants
>Standardizer test which will measure the grades of the school, according to this results the profit of each "share" will be determined
Option 2:
> Privatize all schools
>Make teachers shareholders
>Stuff will fix itself

People used to demonstrate that by inventing and advancing their field of interest. Isembard Brunel was a proper architect, but unknown and inexperienced when he built the first tunnel underneath the Thames.
After that he showed he world he could build exquisite suspension bridges too, as well as steam liners.

And all he was before that was his father's apprentice.

idk if youve been to america but our colleges here are for profit not government owned. prices are absolutely insane and since college was sold as a "way to get better jobs" everyone got a degree. to the point where its the minnimum to get shitty jobs. anyways my point is its expensive as fuck.competitors are non existant if the owners talk to each other and agree not to drop prices.

>people ITT are LITERALLY complaining they are not able to complete high school maths
please hang yourselves

Kill all niggers and jews.
It may not fix education but it's worth a shot.

Does anyone have any good links or info on education reform or education in general? I'm in the middle of trying to figure some stuff out for my kid's school. Specifically stuff about project based learning and individual learning.

>I didn't ask you about "this context". I asked you a general question which you did not address. Please try again.
Equal access to quality institutions, services, and goods that are instrumental to reaching one's potential. I would put education, health care, clean air and other things in this category. If the private sector can accomplish this, then so be it. If the government needs to, then lets do that. If its fusion of private and public, then that'll work too. We shouldnt be bound by "muh free market" or "muh government" exclusively.

>people should continue paying to support a shit-tier system against their wishes, and so far you're not doing a very good job at justifying it.
Except thats not my proposition. My proposition i is that there are some things that the government needs to play a role in because the government is the only actor that has a semblance of an intrinsic concern for the common good. I'm a project manager and I've worked for NGOs, government agencies and now I'm at a startup. I know what motivates each of these kinds of organizations.

lol this

>Equal access to quality institutions, services, and goods
Are you seriously arguing for communism, or is it okay for someone to get higher quality institutions, services and goods if they can afford it?

>instrumental to reaching one's potential
What are your objective principles for deciding what one's "potential" is what's "instrumental" to reaching it?

>My proposition i is that there are some things that the government needs to play a role in because the government is the only actor that has a semblance of an intrinsic concern for the common good.
I think your claim is rooted in deep stupidity, but feel free to back it using with actual logic.