I see alot of alt-righties do the following things:

I see alot of alt-righties do the following things:

>*MUCH* Claiming to care about women getting raped by inflitrators

>*MUCH* Seeing women as retards who should follow OLDSCHOOL-CONSERVATIVE norms - staying in the kitchen and obey their husbands because they are born inferior in their abilities to men

Wait.. you demand women to be weak, less smart and submissive yet complain when others prey for their "weakness" (mental and physical - abuse and propaganda)?

And the topic is about YOUR white women, duh.
What kind of hypocrisy is this??

>And no don't even start with: "Ugh, wimmin are born less developed than men mentally and physically cuz they have 1000 times less testosterone blah blah le feminism proved wimmin cant make rational desicions, also they are weak, but our women still carry the superior white genes which are worthy of protecting to preserve the white race. Also we are no cucks and will stand up for their safety like true men to protect them from their stupidity caused by excessive estrogen!"

You call THIS genuine caring and respect for women of your own race?

Explain yourselves

Cuck

Cuck, Have you seen white women?

I'm going to sum up ever post that will respond to you.

Women never paid attention to me. Thus they are stupid, incapable, lack agency, and are ruled by emotion. Totally unlike me.
Thus they need a real man to teach and lead them as is natural.

Also something something lock and key. Even though if people kept their key in their fucking pocket and didnt use it or try to use it on every lock they see, thered be plenty of unopened and unused locks.

How is being more traditional considered being weak now?
You can be a woman pump iron train martial arts and still be in a traditional marriage.
And also do you seriously think an average woman is stronger than an average man? Im not saying extremes dont exist, but im talking pure average here.

too weak to handle change

nigga this post is so stupid and I ain't even alt-right

Why women need conservatism
In the fifties they were 60% happier

Cuck? So according to your "LOGIC" anyone who dares to question you is a filthy cuck/feminazi/jew/commie?? Is that it? Yeah I noticed that phenomenon too besides the women one.

>israelfag makes a retard of himself once again
every day on replay

Things are changing all the time and nobody even notices friend.
I doubt that the issue is that conservatives cannot handle being liberal, its just that they dont want to.

They don't want to because they can't handle it

Stopped reading halfway. The invaders don't rape women because women are weak. They rape because the men are weak, and won't put bullets in their miserable heads.

Jewish thread, sage.

It's the sort of hypocrisy that is bred in the minds of young men who can't get laid... similar to what happens to young Muslims who become radicalized.

You're a Jew, what do you know about women when all you do is fuck your rabbi, cuck.

Why must every single one of you leafs just shitpost

Typical jewish freadian psycho analysis.
Just adress the arguments Steinberg
sage

>Women never paid attention to me. Thus they are stupid, incapable, lack agency, and are ruled by emotion. Totally unlike me.
Thus they need a real man to teach and lead them as is natural.
What if I tell you women are encouraged to be stupid and weak? If they are genetically so inferior of a kind, why do they need a "social norms propaganda" to keep them in their low place? Have you ever wondered that? It's like when a man is born, if he is genetically superior then why the fuck people around need to pressure the fuck out of him to fit a superior standard? BASICALLY if a man is born superior, won't he figure it himself? Same about women being born weak, cant they just figure it out?

About women not noticing you:
Have you ever checked your taste & standards? maybe you just chase the weak and stupid type of women? (which is unfortunately the common type, I won't deny).

It takes much more strength to be a proper woman than to be a slut. Most woman are showered with attention - to be able to handle that with grace is a gift.

The only thing I demand women to be in contemporary society is less

W H O R I S H

watch what you want to watch, learn what you want to learn, but you absolutely shame your heritage, your people, your society, and the nation, when you decide to twerk openly in public, guzzle cocks like it's a national sport, and act like "LOL IT'S SO NORMAL Xd" when that level of decadence is only normal for the hyper-hedonistic Romans.

That's the problem.

You give women freedom, they become uncontrolled, irresponsible, manipulative, and petulant like a child.

There are women who contradict this format but about 3/4ths of contemporary women are like I described.

just bringing some intelligence to this rabble

Fuck off Schlomo

adress this goldberg

If you've never been to Canada I'll just let you know it sucks. I mean they elected a man just to get weed legalized but now they can only fuck their dogs legally.

>now?

Now? TECHNICALLY the woman is encouraged to be in lower role, much lower than the man. Not a femie point of view but technical!

About strong women, even if they are not feminists I still see many traditionals look down on them as if they aren't inferior enough for their "taste".

And no, on average woman is weaker than man. That's a matter of natural selection and too many years of bad social norms.

Traditional gender dynamics are good for families.
We care about families. Women should too but most don't.
Quit being a self centered cunt.

Nice try, Schlomo. Take your trickery elsewhere, usury peddler.

>I mean they elected a man just to get weed legalized but now they can only fuck their dogs legally.

The sole reason he was elected was pretty much weed legalization. Women voted for him because he's cute.

Women really do vote with their pussies; that's how Bill Clinton happened.

Women should be smart.

Because being smart means catering to men.

No one said we care and respect our women.

I don't "respect" my car, but I don't want some shit skin touching it. Woman aren't people, they're things.

Super simple answer, OP.

the guys on Sup Forums don't respect or care about women. They are objects to them, that they feel entitled to.

>watch what you want to watch, learn what you want to learn, but you absolutely shame your heritage, your people, your society, and the nation, when you decide to twerk openly in public, guzzle cocks like it's a national sport, and act like "LOL IT'S SO NORMAL Xd" when that level of decadence is only normal for the hyper-hedonistic Romans. That's the problem.

Agree, that's a less radical and genuine expectation

>You give women freedom, they become uncontrolled, irresponsible, manipulative, and petulant like a child.

-But what if that FREEDOMZ wasn't accompanied by slut and other degrading propaganda? Would women still be so degraded when also free?

Women sure should care about their children, but that can be done without them being forced into over submission.

>But what if that FREEDOMZ wasn't accompanied by slut and other degrading propaganda?

If women were honestly responsible, and knew how to not behave so boorishly, I would have no qualms with them being completely free.

The issue we have, however, is that is not the case. In fact, the women that have freedom to vote have only acted against the better interests of their nations. Especially in places around Europe.

It's a different story in America, because it's more contentiously divided (but when has that not been the case in America).

>Women should be smart.

>Because being smart means catering to men.

That's interesting someone from ruski region says so, I was growing with family from USSR and they just demanded women to be weak and stupid because otherwise it's unattractive to men. They were batshit crazy about that.

Why did they draw that bird with no feathers?

Yea seems just like that..

It's about families and the entire environment needed to raise a decent child. Requires a masculine father and a feminine mother. The roles come naturally yet dumb cunts like you will rebel against what is good and what works.
Women need to go back to being stay at home mothers and men need to be the only ones working again. There are positives and negatives for both sides and really women get the better end of the deal since all they have to do is cook, clean, and take care of the kids. Men get jobs and work to keep the family living.
The benefits of this lifestyle for normal people is great while the current lifestyle only benefits big business.

>This..

..is the result of many years of encouragement for women not to use their brains and physical force. When given responsibility like that when not ready they will make bad moves and easily pay for them.

>Russian expat to Israel
There are a lot of those these days. I know there are entire markets that speak Russian in Israel because of it.

If anything you should hate western society less than Middle-eastern society where women are always forcibly submitted, and even if raped the woman is punished for it. They have female sex slaves in a number of Muslim countries.

They're an example of one extreme. The west has another extreme exemplified by the Romans which is reveling in decadence and allowing women free roam.

The best place is somewhere in the middle where women are expected to be responsible for their actions but given enough freedom to grow.

by the way, most voices here are somewhat saturated in hyperbole so it's best to take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks for your input, Mohammed.

Really?
Yet in those times there were alot of wars, men were forced to die, women couldn't protect themselves and children when left alone against the enemies, they would be punished badly. Much great structure! aha...