This pedophile is not a monster

>this pedophile is not a monster

what is Sup Forums stand on normalization of Pedophilia?
another snowflakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/18/salons-todd-nickerson-on-pedophilia-im-not-a-monster/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They need to be publically executed.

Why doesn't he at least try to look presentable?

We need to castrate every single one of them.

Anybody who trash-talks pedosexuals is probably a closeted pedosexual themselves, just like is the case with closeted homosexuals.

then what makes you different than lynching woman?

This was bound to happen after fags had nothing to complain about and trannys were normalized. The left is reliant on being a victim and this is the next thing to try and gain sympathy for.

if anyone in my nieghborhood "comes out" I will burn down there fucking house

I can't wait for them to add the P in LGBT, just to stigmatize that group even further.

We need to push the pedo meme mainstream and associate it with trannys and fags

Fuck you pedo, I hope the cops find you and shoot you.

that's sound an awful lot like something an out of the closet pedophile would say

>(((Salon)))
Why are these kikes always so evil. There must be some rational answer to this.

We just need to start compiling data about these monsters as they come forward. Addresses, names, photos. They feel secure enough to come forward? Let's be secure enough in taking them out of this world. This scourge is only happening so that moslems can have an easier time with their business of kidnapping white children and selling them into slavery.

Or was a victim of one. It's why pedos have to be separated from general population in prison, the prisoners are far more likely than the general public to have been abused as a child.

I think pedophilia is just another witch hunt desu. Well, it's brought about by our modern, decadent society.
In a traditional society every young girl would be part of a family, if she hasn't been married to a man yet. So in that case she would be presided over by her parents (the family father). It would be up to the father when to marry her away to a man. If for example the young girl is 11 years old, and wants to marry a guy, and the father approves, then that's ok.
It is only in our modern, decadent, totalitarian society that the state cares about this. The state is growing ever larger, intruding further and further into the lives of the people, this is an ongoing process. Of course, no sane father would marry away his young daughter to an old perverted freak, for example. Thus in a traditional society pedophilia is a non-issue. Extramarital relationships would also be shunned of course.

It's interesting to note the modern doctrine of an "age of consent". Traditionally, no such thing existed, and wouldn't even be needed, for the aforementioned reasons.

A bullet in the back of the head for pedos.

WOW YOU HATE GETTING BOILING OIL POURED ON YOU? YOU MYST SECRETLY LIKE THAT THING WHICH YOU HAVE LEGITIMATE REASONS FOR NOT LIKING LMAO

the retard internet shitrags can pretend accepting pedos is going to happen but you can guarantee that the real world will react exactly like this.

you don't mess with people's kids. 18 is a little extreme for an age of consent, IMO, but as a father i can see why this would have been put in place. Nobody wants to think of their kids having sex, and certainly nobody wants to consider that a grown man might be hitting on their 12 year old

>flag
Why am i not surprised?
We should publicly lynch Pesos and Leafs

Because most women don't sodomize 8-year olds. Pedophiles have a tendency to do that.

*Pedos

>Todd Nickerson
any burger autistic enough to doxx this guy?

who is this semen demon

Got any comments on my traditionalist point of view in regards to pedophilia? Or are you just gonna shitpost?

>normalizing pedophilia

NOT A SLIPPERY SLOPE, THEY SAID.

At least they'll slowly start to enjoy acceptance, then they'll come out into the open. At that point, they're already dead.

he lives in tennessee

Picture a pedi. You'll imagine some greasy haired pasty sickly twat like this.
Hollywood job.
Like Dylan Roofe or whatever. He looks like hollywoods version of poor southern racist trash. Bowl cut, pissed off face, skinny and pale.

Just saying.....things I've noticed

It's funny because about a decade ago Sup Forums was the last bastion of pedophilia. It was basically defeated by Chris Hanson but now look how the tables have turned.

Nigger, an arranged marriage between 2 13 year olds is completely different you useless kaffir. A grown man like in the article posted by OP who gets boners at six year olds is an entirely different set of circumstances than what is being discussed and your bitch ass knows it. Fucking stupid kaffir.

Being a pedophile doesn't mean you have ever acted on it.

It merely implies you only feel sexual arousal toward children. No one wants to normalize it or make it acceptable, but just want the ability to ask for help without ruining their lives.

Any rationalization of pedophilia in MSM makes me so goddamn irrationally angry.
This is how empires fall. This is the thing even normies can't swallow and shouldn't. This is the thing that will swing the fucking pendulum so far right that it will crash into the fucking wall and stay there for a thousand years.

>"I'm not a monster"
>Hitler on race, love, hatred and fear.
>this poor brave soul will tell us about his experience of being a mass murderer "allegedly" we should all sit here and listen too his words about the jews

If the same guy was a white nationalist they'd be going ''THIS RACIST MOTHERFUCKER LOOKS LIKE A CREEPY PEDOPHILE! EWWW''

Are they really trying to normalize being a fucking pederass? Society keeps falling harder everyday.

>letting gays marry is simply that
>letting gays adopt kids is just letting them complete their family
>transsexuals are just people born in the wrong body
>kids can be transsexual and get hormonal therapy for it
>pedos that don't act on their desires are ok, and they should be able to find comfort with their attraction rather than fear
>???

Nobody NOW wants to normalize it or make it acceptable, but you're a blind idiot if you can't see the future implications.

Why don't pedophiles talk to a doctor instead of other pedos online? Surely shoving enough pills down your throat to alter your mind completely is preferable to being a living abomination.
>current year argument is retarded and dismissive, yes, but it really does have a place here. There isn't any need for a 13 year old girl to carry on your family line, and we live past 30-40 years old now. It didn't matter what people did historically in reference to pedophilia or how normal it was this one place at this one time.

Perhaps. I think what i'm trying to get at, is that you are getting upset over a symptom of a disease, the disease being the modern world, the cure for which is to bring back a traditionalist family structure, under the precepts of which pedophilia would be a non-issue, because the sexual behaviour of young women would be on the responsibility of the father.

don't make defend that shitpile, but Salon's twitter logo doesn't look like that and I see nothing like this on their shit feed

>that part where he talks about how he had to jack off in the bathroom because she was dominant, and he has a fantasy for dominant young girls

You can tell this guy imbibes lolishit

Pedophiles deserve the rope, children can't consent.

>liberals attempt to normalize the mental illness that is transgenderism through excessive media influence
>they're now attempting to do the same for the mental illness that is pedophilia
not falling for it

Kill yourself

Second half of this post meant for

You're already doing that.

Which ironically makes you the only one pushing pedophilia, aside from pedophiles themselves.

the world won't buy it because a tranny is hurting nobody but themselves and the people who care for them, a pedo has a far, FAR higher risk of harming someone else's child.

Wew, thanksfully I don't have to defend Salon:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/18/salons-todd-nickerson-on-pedophilia-im-not-a-monster/

unreal, but seems to be true

>Sup Forums hates public lynching
>Sup Forums want to lynch pedophiles

makes up your mind Sup Forums!

If you tell your doctor or therapist you're a pedophile they are obligated to tell police, and your life will literally be ruined.

It's impossible to find help because people think it's some kind of choice.

Todd Nickerson adds that pedophiles and society must find some sort of middle ground, otherwise people like him end up as fatalists. The video ends on a audacious note: “We love kids and we want to protect them too.”

OMG.
WTF?
These pedos are batshit insane.

>Sup Forums is one person
Off yourself you kid fucker

I agree that pedophiles are not monsters in the sense that they aren't inherently evil in and of themselves. I do think that they are mentally ill and need to be rehabilitated, however, before they commit a crime that cannot be undone.

Pedophilia under no circumstances should be normalized.

Our fathers were force fed gays untill It was fine by them.
We were force fed trannyes and gender theory untill most of us were fine with them
Our sons will be force fed pedophiles untill they'll spread their legs for them.
It started with Disney, and the process Is ongoing.
Fight the culture war.

Total meme.

It is literally a choice.
You are not born wanting to fuck children.
It is a fetish that like every other degeneracy, has been pushed into normalization by (((those))) and them guilty of it.

If you don't ever a trustworthy doctor or someone in medicine, you're still obligated to not be an animal and make the correct choice, every day. Keep your shame and take it to your grave. Fucking kids is bad. I suppose you can blame your nature if you want and act like it's a disease rather than a conscious decision to click that pic of a 12 year old to jerk it to, but society will never see it that way and shouldn't.

>implying paedos have romantic interest in their victims

for paedos is not about love someone or care about them , its only for fucking , paedos can fare whit plastic dolls and another fetishes ,and why damage a kid just to give a looser the chance to rub his dick .

if paedos really loved and care about the person would not mind to wait a year or two , but becose is about rubing your dick they care about the age number and not to break the rules .

PAEDOPHILIA IS NOT ABOUT LOVE BUT ABOUT JUST WEAK ASSHOLES TRIYING TO MAKE US ACCEPT THEIR WEACKNESS.

While I agree, what are peoplw who find themselves attracted to children supposed to do? Youre making the problem worse because youre making it impossible to seek treatment.

>gays become mainstream
>i-its not a slippery slope of degeneracy!!!!! I was born this way!!!!!

At least i have the comfort of having been right.

He LOOKS like a kiddie fucker

If I told you I'm in the process of creating a new religion, how would you incorporate these ideals onto it in modern terms?

>we live at a time when pedophiles are not just outing themselves, but seeking acceptance
When will the rape-acceptance movement start? I mean some people are only attracted to scared unwilling women, they're not monsters they're just different! Why does society get to shame rapists and force them to keep their specific non-consensual love in the closet?

Looks like a rather unpleasant fellow. Maybe people wouldn't think so harshly of him if he wasn't a fat, unkempt, balding neckbeard. Oh, and if he didn't want to fuck innocent little kids and ruin their lives to sate his own sick lust for pleasure.

Honestly do not understand why the left is trying to help these people. They're the worst of the worst. There's no changing them.

Literally turn themselves in for treatment. Create your centers for study if that's what you need. Study and treatment =/= normalization, and if the headline: "I'm not a monster, here's my lonely life a bloo bloo" isn't a call to sympathy and empathy I don't know what is.

>push pedophilia
>"See? It's a slippery slope I told you"
You made it a slippery slope.

THIMBLES are such a weird thing - ACK! They're so crazy!

The slippery slope is 100% real,liberals really have no limits.

i just looked him up on youtube and hes missing a fucking arm, he has a METAL CLAW instead

cant get any creepier than that

Look at this pedo, they are already using the same tactic the fags use.

Anti-pedophilia is literally part of feminism's agenda and your a cuck if you wouldn't fuck a loli.

Is it a choice, user? Are you sure about that? Do you find yourself being able to find children attractive? Is that why you think it's a choice? It sounds to me like you are a pedophile who regularly makes the choice to not act on his desires because "muh degeneracy". Too bad you're still sick and always will be. Die, degenerate pedo scum.

Yes, you are born wanting to fuck pubescent teenagers.

And yes, pedophiles are obligated to not be an animal, and agree with you.

Pedophiles should be able to get help. If they could get help, there would be less criminals actually taking action.

No one wants to make pedophilia acceptable or normal, people just want them to be able to get help.

I'm surprised they're using dudes to push this. I always thought the starting point for "paedophilia acceptance" would be lipstick lesbian types talking about their love of little Katie(12).

If I identify myself as an attack helicopter and is attracted to small helicopters am I a Helipedophile?

Why do you think liberals are pushing Islam so hard?

Pedophilia is still a very hard pill for average liberals to swallow... So instead they use Islam, a religion primarily consisting of brown people (and liberals LOVE brown people) in which they worship a pedophile prophet from centuries ago who married a 9yr old girl and which still allows grown men to marry prepubescent girls to this day.

Islam is basically "just the tip" of full on pedophilia.

They're supposed to kill themselves.

>I used to think the whole "slippery slope until even pedophilia is a rights issue" thing was just a meme

TL;DR

>people just want them to be able to get help.
There's already a pretty wide variety of help available.

Inbred race mixer scum

Top lel its the gay/drugs argument again
>its not a choice
>if it were legal i would be able to get help

Guess its worked so well...

Yes. I am 100% sure. I am physically unable to picture a child sexually. It is a sickness.
>you're born wanting to fuck prepubecsent girls
>but why draw the line there?
>ooh that 9 year old looks tasty. After all, in the year x of our lord, children as young as 9 were the brides of muhammed! See, it's natural!
I've already covered that earlier, too. Help doesn't equal normalization. Help doesn't mean acceptance. FFS, in order to ask for help, you have to admit the problem you know you have as a problem.

My preference is pic..that means I belong to an official hate group.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107653928/warning-leathal-words#bottom

In the past, teenage girls were deliberately married to adult men because the semi-paternal bond they formed in adolescence would make them a more loyal partner.

Then the jews and feminist changed that. Now they are trying to normalize pedo shit but still tell the white man it's morally wrong (which it is) but knowing full well that shitskins don't care.

I honestly don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Anybody who trash-talks white people is probably a closeted white person themselves.

Pedos are absolutley disgusting. I hunt them down and report them wherever i have the chance. I once stumbled across an "image website" on the SURFACE WEB called imgscr.ru.

Never go there. Just about every child abuse organization was notified now knows about this and is doing formal investigations into its biggest users.

There are tonnes of youtube videos of kids (funny enough mostly white) doing these home videos flipping water bottles and these sick fucks are all over it. I cannot tell you how many times i had to shut them down.

I also had a friend who suffered at the hands of a pedo and the story was not fun. Literally had a 60 year old man cum in his face at nine.

The only people who like underage but have the decency to marry and keep their urges at bay are ephebephiles (attraction to 14 - 19) and MAYBE hebephiles/loli lovers (attraction to 12 - 16 usually).

The rest can rot in hell.

That feeling in your belly is the red pill user. Learn to love it, but dont show it.

And? I want to push it to discredit the whole movement. That's the point

>anybody who says anything about X is a closeted X

FUCK OFF

Sup Forums is a safe space for pedophiles

holy shit, this has to be a fucking joke

I work with kids, and if i saw this guy talking to them i'd shove that arm right up his arse

Presumably people are suggesting they should have some sort of way out, instead of hiding it and either having a mental breakdown or acting on it.

Seems like a good idea but i'm pretty convinced the predators would never use it, so would just be a waste of resources.

Alternatively be like Japan which as far as i'm aware either has very few issues with predators, despite having a burgeoning culture that's all about fantasy depictions of it. Though i'm skeptical as to how much the first part is true, as it could also just be more hidden or doesn't get reported by police in a way that makes it distinctly transparent.

Japan is also a mostly homogenous culture so again, you don't get these fucktards applying diversity politics to every perceived "culture" they can find.

Either way it's not morally, socially or otherwise justifiable to be "out" as a pedophile so anyone encouraging that is a fucking moron. We've already seen what happens in Germany when you make concessions on phony "cultural" grounds and the damage it does to people (child brides and kids being raped in swimming pools).

>Anyone that greentexts is a pedophile

Because the good (kek) editors quit years ago and left a bunch of children in charge

Firing squad. Nothing excessively painful. He is just too degenerate to live.

>Muh poorly constructed liberal projection argument.

It's almost like stereotypes occur because of overwhelming frequent behavior patterns

The woman is falsely accused of burning a freakin' book.
Pedo's destroy little children.

There is a difference achmed.

What am I looking at in the 2nd picture?