youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
streamable.com/2x0en
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/anonymous-trump-you-will-regret-next-4-years-n708401
58pic2017.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=sdQqODoN-k8
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO

>tfw no kellyanne gf

This is a nice bread

AWOO

awoo posters are kinda buttheads

>tfw no kellyanne mistress

Sup Forums frequently debates about the identity of villains in the world, recognizes that conspiracy is afoot, and so on. Is it (((they))) or the globalists or British intelligence or the freemasons?

I propose that you take a different approach. If we can prove that it is easy to make the world tremendously better over night, then you can by implication indict any and all leaders who are not achieving it. In the following posts we'll show that achieving 20%+ annual GDP growth is trivial, and therefore determine from an objective rather than subjective point of view that Obama was an anti-American traitor as well as set the bar for whether or not we should judge Trump as the same.

AWOO

Was he behind it?

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

For inspriation on offices

Anyone want to take over baking? Trumpeter? Portubro?

leave wont win and drumpf is a joke

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

Guys, pls r8 my OC.
streamable.com/2x0en

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/anonymous-trump-you-will-regret-next-4-years-n708401

Good fucking lord, who is this "Anonymous"?? Are these just Sup Forumstards or???

>longest 48 hours ever

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

>Watching sluts on Fox"for Israel"News
How can MSM whores even compete?

So where's that super sekrit tape of Trump saying nigger

Appropriate... Devo is real.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

AWOO~

So the festivities begin tomorrow with laying of the wreath in Arlington National Cemetery.
58pic2017.org/

It's another day of shills spamming unrelated shit

Reminder to report and ignore off-topic posts and spam

Merkel has the worst office

It's plebbit trying to be edgy white knights.

Is there a bigger joke of a politician other than pocahontas?

Can someone give me a serious answer to this?

Didn't the pizzagate stuff originate from here?

Like wasn't the first mention of it from a Sup Forums post someone saved?

How come people have put so much fate in it when it essentially requires one to believe a single Sup Forums post by anonymous?

I haven't really bothered to put myself into it, but I would like some clarification on why people are so sure of it.

8.2/10 breety gud, seen it before though.

What?

>black globe
checks out

Fug.

たすけて くれて

I need break, I am no Korean animator. Anyone want to bake?

Run over protesters.
Report suspicious persons.
Protect your president.

trump: I refuse to ever say the word nigger

MEDIA: DRUMPF BTFO

adorable

It's CIA you goobers.

>(((cowen)))

Abe's office looks like something out of a fucking anime. Look sat that wood paneling.

no it is very modern and german
you see in germany time is not wasted, the office is for work and it is perfectly designed for work
other countries should try to follow germany in everything they do

you're giving them too much credit

>That's about all
>Peace out

>kellyanne will never step on your balls and call your penis fake news

>muh dick and such I assume
Didn't read, but I imagine that's what it said.

>Implying Putin even comes close to pix related
Pleb

I love what that artist unknowingly did for us

More like goat-fucker president, yeah?

Here's the typical stupid shit that ignorant people believe

A: that a space elevator is possible
B: that "nuclear waste" exists
C: That a space elevator can lift payloads to LEO
D: that solar in space for power on earth makes sense.

He's right.

Hit them..Do not let them disrupt our country its you right and responsibility

She used to be kinda cool until she started supporting hillary. She was insufferable yesterday.

TRUMP

i have seen several people now say "obama was literally our greatest president"
like is this really how dumb people are
this narrative is starting to piss me off

>here's lies Obama's Legacy
>taken too soon

Whats the most recent example of KAC getting angry at the media?

I wanna watch it on youtube

I swear I read "goatse"

She's my dream girl

How does the power from solar panels in space get to earth? Batteries?

NO FLAG

even if she likes trump that promiscuity is super degenerate

I know that's fake, but hnnnnnggg

Anyone go outside and see the catalog? Nothing but b8 threads almost evenly split between DUDE FREE HEALTHCARE and DUDE FUCK GUNS

fucking cia niggers

>everybody memeing about how Joe Biden is just the cuddliest uncle america ever had
>remind them he wrote the fucking Patriot Act
>they don't care
>"lol biden/obama otp"

Got many more forgot where I got them, but I looked awhile for them.

Just asshurt liberals trying to verbally compensate for how much of a loser their president was.

>2017
>taking libcucks at their word and not at their motivations

I would watch It's Always Sunny and shitpost about Trump with her.

most liked comment on trump's Facebook is now anti-Trump.

this is the end. I wish it wasn't but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for j-jeb !

>There's a man goin' 'round takin' names.
>An' he decides who to free and who to blame.
>Everybody won't be treated all the same.
>There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
>When the man disavows.

>The hairs on your arm will stand up.
>At the terror in each sip and in each sup.
>For you partake of that last offered cup,
>Or disappear into the potter's ground.
>When the man disavows.

trolling for fun m8? Her office is the opposite of german

THAT'S A SOLID MAN!

Jesus you're right

How can one leader hate their own country so much? I talk alot of shit of Canada, but I would defend the flag with my life.

Anyone bored enough to go in the threads and argue with them are winning

didn't want to get involved in this but
>by running power transmission cables down the elevator

youtube.com/watch?v=sdQqODoN-k8

This is apparently your religion so I hate to bust your bubble You won't even believe this because of cognitive dissonance. Because an orbital ring does not move at orbital speed, it does not provide access to space. It is not profitable and it does not benefit the GDP.

To preempt the Devos questioning:

She is the biggest menace to the leftists. Biggest than Sec Def. Biggest than Sec. of State.

Sec. of Education can break the leftist monopoly on the educational system, to remove their power as gatekeepers of indoctrination.

It's not a coincidence that college educated were Hilary best bet. It's not a coincidence that Devos is their worst enemy.

>I've got magnums and a wad of 100s
>ywn have a wealthy chink sugarmomma

MAGA bump

>like is this really how dumb people are
yes, yes it is
the dick sucking on facebook from people I don't want to cut out of my life but will hold less respect for going forward is making my temples throb

square monitor

canada's office is super comfy

If you're a cocksucking faggot or a nigger living on gibs and shooting cops he probably was the greatest president ever.

Literally a pool table.

I want that cuck out of that office. I pay for that.

A

FUGGIN

GLOBE

>About the welfare/white thing
In France our welfare system worked well. Then, in 1970 we made a Hart Celler act like law and we started to import populations that want to live in welfare (and also kill us all but that's not the point). If you have a coherent society, welfare is ok, look at Denmark. If you invite sandniggers islamists who only come to your country because free money, it will collapse because only whites are contributing and mostly non whites are consuming it.

>Shark Tanks Mr Wonderful plans to run for Prime Minister of Canada running on Trump's Jobs Platform

KEK

I can taste the MAGA already

I think you can continue for a couple hours.

>Canada running on an american platform

w-whaT?

Trump always has his magic notes.
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwN11j954Y

Germany's is better tbqh. But the globe and picture of shit.

>Denounces Trump, saying it's not the Canadian way

Naw he wont win.

is that an abstract of Putin?

he wont win

Canada is fucked

He'll win if trump is a good president